PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Plug Drugs - Chronicling of a Drug-Addicted Background Poster

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I am going through opiate withdrawals and I am drunk right now this might not come out coherent
ever since i was a little boy my family used to love me so much, then when i was 12 my mom got us AOL (about 2002) and i started trolling girls on the AOL chatrooms calling them "a dumbass whore" and a "little bitch go suck more dick you cunt", then one day our AOL got shut off due to "lewd & obscene behavior" on the AOL chatrooms and my mommy got to read chat logs of all the negative profanities i was saying to people. That was the beginning of my trolling career

due to bad genes, I transformed from a cute little kid who girls my age were obsessively in love with to a mildly over-weight teenager who now had to adapt to competing for attention like all the other boring normal kids
I became a shut-in who played wc3 all day. At age 12, I drank my first mixed drink. At age 13, i smoked my first joint. By age 14, I was doing every drug I could get my hands on. I started out my drug career with a tylenol 3 w/ codeine prescription i got from my doctor for back pain (due to growing pains). After that, I was aggresively seeking any drugs I could get; I resorted to amateur shit like over the counter antihistamines and the dextromethorphan in cough medications, as well as LSA from morning glory seeds (the ones that you can buy at any gardening store). I progressed on to ambien, vicodin, and benzodiazpines (lorazepam/ativan, clonazepam/klonopin, etc).

During the first semester of my sophomore year, I was failing every class with flying colors, but I bought a bottle of adderall from my friend down the street and stayed up for a week studying and doing homework to turn all my grades around from Fs and Ds to As and Bs during the last week of the semester. I still feel that I owe the earning of my high school diploma to Adderall; without it, I would have never even began earning the credits I needed to graduate.

Over the years, I developed a large history of drug use which I remain proud of to this day. These drugs included the likes of: methadone, valium/diazepam, xanax/alprazolam, methylphenidate/ritalin, adderall/amphetamine, morphine, hydromorphone/dilaudid, fentanyl, mushrooms, alphamethyltryptamine (AMT).

When I was 17, my mom had me admitted to a mental health hospital to deal with constant panic attacks and frequent visits to the emergency room. There, using my cunning linguistic skills, I convinced the doctor to prescribe my a large dose of adderall a day, which still remains a very large demon in my life to this day.

After graduating from the mental hospital, I returned to the real world only to have the shadow of amphetamine use constantly haunt me and ruin my life. The only girl I ever truly loved left me during this time period. I became psychotic, staying up for 1-2 weeks at a time on adderall, and lashing out at loved ones and pushing them away.
The downward spiral continued for many years: I would get my adderall prescription, stay up for 1-2 weeks straight, then spend the rest of the month sedentary and trying to work myself out of the psychosis I was in.

Nowadays, my mom had finally gotten fed up with me contributing nothing at all to the world and essentially kicked me out. I am working for near minimum wage, and very much still addicted to opiates and prescription stimulants.

Hopes for the future: I may yet turn my life around and go back to school next semester for pre-med (I am exceptionally intelligent, I do read the works of many philosophers which even scholars refer to as "difficult material). Maybe one day I will become a doctor and leave my dark past behind me, perhaps using it to guide those who are in similar situations towards recovery.

maks
10-09-2012, 12:04 AM
I just farted

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/57E6l.gif

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Sorry pd but you are not different... hope to see you at NA sometime

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:12 AM
but on one of my trips i felt the touch of GOD!!!

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:15 AM
isnt that what schizos ramble on about on street corners? Oh well, if i can remain coherent, I can write a self-help book "Amphetamine and the God-head" and make millions off of desperate suckers who were going through similar situations but werent quite as intelligent

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:16 AM
you arent intelligent just becuase you read philosophy books by people who were narcissists, sorry to burst your drug induced bubble.

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:18 AM
most junkies are quite intelligent, it takes alot of smarts to con ourselves into thinking self-destructive behaviors aren't insane, or out of our control

maks
anyone who makes a living at philosophy is probably a narcissist, you have to have a pretty high opinion of yourself to believe you see the world more clearly than everyone else

Plug Drugs
God told me through feeling "Its alright, love is the answer, but this world is doomed. Come with me now to Heaven, come with me now and leave this world behind" but I told him "No, I want to stay for the time being, the person I love is here, I have to stay for them." They have since left my life, and I can no longer re-gain that same feeling of enlightment. I have become corrupt, my soul is now damned and God's invitation is no longer available to me. I sometimes think that this is my own reality, invented by my subconscious -- my own personal hell or purgatory for me to reside in for all eternity

timmy
yea i guess the more insane you are the more intelligent you are lmao

DrHundos
sorry bro losers arent allowed to become doctors you cant even handle adderall without becoming hopelessly addicted, that is pathetic lol i was taking as much adderall as i could with my friends to see who could go longest without succumbing to overdose symptoms and in a couple hours i'd be back on my feet like nothing ever happened and never got addicted

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:20 AM
yea i guess the more insane you are the more intelligent you are lmao

there's plenty of theoretical mathematicians and physicists that have cracked up because they discovered things they regretted

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:21 AM
you mean they thought too hard and were traumatized by something?
thats just psychological its not really saying youre intelligent just because youre smart its their brain chemistry going bad.

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:23 AM
plug drugs turned 20 and is now realizing his life sucks

timmy
what i mean is you can be smart or dumb and have psychological trauma there is no real connection between intelligence and being mental.

maybe the smart people who go mental are just narrowminded and see things they figure out that they dont want to be true like einstein not liking the idea that tehre was a beginning of time and he lost his marbles trying to figure out a formula that says there wasnt a beginning

Plug Drugs
if I cared about money or success I could play the stock market and be a millionaire, you'd better believe it. If you were over 18 at the time of the internet's boom, you have no excuse not to be a millionaire right now. Why didn't you invest in google you fools? If I was over 18 back then, I'd have put every penny in it and be living comfortably for the rest of my life.
But I don't care about money, I care about love, but women don't want a bohemian, they instinctually don't want a guy like that

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:24 AM
YOUD BETTER BELIEVE I COULD PLAY THE STOCK MARKET *pushes trolleys for a living*

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:24 AM
yes, it is prety easy to say you would have picked the winning lottery numbers once you already know what they are

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:25 AM
you probabyl would have invetsed in askjeeves

timmy
quick plugdrugs facebook shares are plummeting get them when they hit rock bottom youll be RICH!

DrHundos
if I cared about money or success I could play the stock market and be a millionaire

think of all the little pussy drugs you could buy if you did though you could float on a little fluffy pink cloud for the rest of your life while real men drink codeine cough syrup and do the good stuff

juji
10-09-2012, 12:26 AM
I am going through opiate withdrawals and I am drunk right now this might not come out coherent
ever since i was a little boy my family used to love me so much, then when i was 12 my mom got us AOL (about 2002) and i started trolling girls on the AOL chatrooms calling them "a dumbass whore" and a "little bitch go suck more dick you cunt", then one day our AOL got shut off due to "lewd & obscene behavior" on the AOL chatrooms and my mommy got to read chat logs of all the negative profanities i was saying to people. That was the beginning of my trolling career

due to bad genes, I transformed from a cute little kid who girls my age were obsessively in love with to a mildly over-weight teenager who now had to adapt to competing for attention like all the other boring normal kids
I became a shut-in who played wc3 all day. At age 12, I drank my first mixed drink. At age 13, i smoked my first joint. By age 14, I was doing every drug I could get my hands on. I started out my drug career with a tylenol 3 w/ codeine prescription i got from my doctor for back pain (due to growing pains). After that, I was aggresively seeking any drugs I could get; I resorted to amateur shit like over the counter antihistamines and the dextromethorphan in cough medications, as well as LSA from morning glory seeds (the ones that you can buy at any gardening store). I progressed on to ambien, vicodin, and benzodiazpines (lorazepam/ativan, clonazepam/klonopin, etc).

During the first semester of my sophomore year, I was failing every class with flying colors, but I bought a bottle of adderall from my friend down the street and stayed up for a week studying and doing homework to turn all my grades around from Fs and Ds to As and Bs during the last week of the semester. I still feel that I owe the earning of my high school diploma to Adderall; without it, I would have never even began earning the credits I needed to graduate.

Over the years, I developed a large history of drug use which I remain proud of to this day. These drugs included the likes of: methadone, valium/diazepam, xanax/alprazolam, methylphenidate/ritalin, adderall/amphetamine, morphine, hydromorphone/dilaudid, fentanyl, mushrooms, alphamethyltryptamine (AMT).

When I was 17, my mom had me admitted to a mental health hospital to deal with constant panic attacks and frequent visits to the emergency room. There, using my cunning linguistic skills, I convinced the doctor to prescribe my a large dose of adderall a day, which still remains a very large demon in my life to this day.

After graduating from the mental hospital, I returned to the real world only to have the shadow of amphetamine use constantly haunt me and ruin my life. The only girl I ever truly loved left me during this time period. I became psychotic, staying up for 1-2 weeks at a time on adderall, and lashing out at loved ones and pushing them away.
The downward spiral continued for many years: I would get my adderall prescription, stay up for 1-2 weeks straight, then spend the rest of the month sedentary and trying to work myself out of the psychosis I was in.

Nowadays, my mom had finally gotten fed up with me contributing nothing at all to the world and essentially kicked me out. I am working for near minimum wage, and very much still addicted to opiates and prescription stimulants.

Hopes for the future: I may yet turn my life around and go back to school next semester for pre-med (I am exceptionally intelligent, I do read the works of many philosophers which even scholars refer to as "difficult material). Maybe one day I will become a doctor and leave my dark past behind me, perhaps using it to guide those who are in similar situations towards recovery.

2 + 2 = ?

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:27 AM
God told me through feeling "Its alright, love is the answer, but this world is doomed. Come with me now to Heaven, come with me now and leave this world behind" but I told him "No, I want to stay for the time being, the person I love is here, I have to stay for them." They have since left my life, and I can no longer re-gain that same feeling of enlightment. I have become corrupt, my soul is now damned and God's invitation is no longer available to me. I sometimes think that this is my own reality, invented by my subconscious -- my own personal hell or purgatory for me to reside in for all eternity

the things God shared with me all those times i was turning blue still scare me, because I still can't refute them as delusions even after a month in psych & 13 weeks without a drink or drug.

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:29 AM
the things God shared with me all those times i was blue and barely alive still scare me, because I still can't refute them as delusions even after a month in psych & 13 weeks without a drink or drug.

put it this way - there is no god and we all only live once, being dead is just the same as not being born, nothing happens. mad about not existing anymore? deal with it just like everyone has to.

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:30 AM
yes, it is prety easy to say you would have picked the winning lottery numbers once you already know what they are

you dont have to know what they are in retrospect you just have to know what people like and prefer. I was a freshman in highschool when google went on the market. Everyone was using google at that point; yahoo and jeeves were jokes. You'd have to be a fool not to think that google's stock was going to boom

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:30 AM
what i mean is you can be smart or dumb and have psychological trauma there is no real connection between intelligence and being mental.

maybe the smart people who go mental are just narrowminded and see things they figure out that they dont want to be true like einstein not liking the idea that tehre was a beginning of time and he lost his marbles trying to figure out a formula that says there wasnt a beginning

neither necessitates the other, but certain types of intelligence often -- not always -- imply neuroses

juji
10-09-2012, 12:31 AM
put it this way - there is no god and we all only live once, being dead is just the same as not being born, nothing happens. mad about not existing anymore? deal with it just like everyone has to.

What if is no god and would you fuck iwascruel?

timmy
you dont have to know what they are in retrospect you just have to know what people like and prefer. I was a freshman in highschool when google went on the market. Everyone was using google at that point; yahoo and jeeves were jokes. You'd have to be a fool not to think that google's stock was going to boom
then why dont you or any of your relatives have google stocks? because you didnt know and youre jsut saying you knew.

maks
I almost bought $1500 worth of Apple stock 2 weeks before the iphone came out, I decided it would be better to pay off my credit card instead...

timmy
What if is no god and would you fuck iwascruel?
there is no god and yes i would fuck her bareback and cum on her back

maks
10-09-2012, 12:32 AM

take a number, I got first dibs

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:33 AM

you don't understand; anything beyond the realm of observability all has an equal probability of existing -- God, the devil, angels, demons, nirvana, heaven, hell, reincarnation -- they all have an equal probability of being true. Some would think that this implies that whatever you believe becomes true; and there are those who would then interpret this to believe we are our own Gods

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:35 AM
you don't understand; anything beyond the realm of observability all has an equal probability of existing -- God, the devil, angels, demons, nirvana, heaven, hell, reincarnation -- they all have an equal probability of being true. Some would think that this implies that whatever you believe becomes true; and there are those who would then interpret this to believe we are our own Gods

i think its safer to say there is no god than to say there is since its just a delusion that weaklings need to believe in to feel comfort ratehr than face the fear of death head on and accept that one day you will stop existing all together. pussy.

Plug Drugs
then why dont you or any of your relatives have google stocks? because you didnt know and youre jsut saying you knew.

me and my family weren't on a talking basis during that period in my life; I was a shut-in video game player and occasional drug user who hated everything

timmy
take a number, I got first dibs

sloppy seconds isnt that bad i hope

maks
10-09-2012, 12:36 AM
sloppy seconds isnt that bad i hope

I wouldn't know, I always go first

juji
10-09-2012, 12:37 AM

Does she rub your cum on her back?

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:37 AM
i think its safer to say there is no god than to say there is since its just a delusion that weaklings need to believe in to feel comfort ratehr than face the fear of death head on and accept that one day you will stop existing all together. pussy.

this is amateur logic. The truth isn't as convenient; the truth is, we don't know what lies beyond the observable universe - it could be anything imaginable. And some believe that this, by its very nature, indicates an innate chaos in existence where we interpret the unknown and make our beliefs a reality

maks
10-09-2012, 12:39 AM
this is amateur logic. The truth isn't as convenient; the truth is, we don't know what lies beyond the observable universe - it could be anything imaginable. And some believe that this, by its very nature, indicates an innate chaos in existence where we interpret the unknown and make our beliefs a reality

There is no order, only the appearance of order in our little corner of chaos.

timmy

there is no answer thats the truth. there will never be an answer so dont get your head wrapped around that.

Does she rub your cum on her back?

what? you must be elz if you dont know what i just said

Plug Drugs
Non-existence would be a luxury; I believe that, logically, our existence will simply recur, again and again, for all eternity; Nietzsche called it "Eternal Reccurence"... It is the most plausible scenario when it comes to the big existential questions

DrHundos
10-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Non-existence would be a luxury; I believe that, logically, our existence will simply recur, again and again, for all eternity; Nietzsche called it "Eternal Reccurence"... It is the most plausible scenario when it comes to the big existential questions

recurring existence isnt non-existence you dipshit

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:41 AM
plain and simple - we can ponder this shit forever and still have no answer - so pipe down and think about real things that actually matter

maks
10-09-2012, 12:42 AM

existentialism, and by all extension all philosophy, is a crock of shit. it's an attempt to crowbar human logic into a universe that defies it.

juji
How do you answer 'Does she rub your cum on her back?' on the forum?

Plug Drugs
the laws of physics show that "Something can't come from nothing", every action must have an equal and opposite reaction; nothing can be created nor destroyed, it can merely change form.. This universe's creation could only result from the destruction of another universe -- there is therefore, an infinite number of universes that are all preceded by the destruction of one universe and are succeeded by the creation of another. We must then assume that every possible set-up for a universe will recur, and keep recurring an infinite amount of times. Your existence will repeat itself again and again, and every pleasure and every pain will be exactly the same, again and again.

A genius would therefore kill himself right before adutlhood, to spare himself the pain of real life

DrHundos
How do you answer 'Does she rub your cum on her back?' on the forum?

truthfully

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:44 AM
ok so the laws of physics are theory that is still kind of new, and it is probably not perfect or close to it, so maybe in future it will be rewritten and improved maybe something can come from nothing we just dont know it yet.

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:44 AM
recurring existence isnt non-existence you dipshit

i think you misread whatever you think it is you read

maks
10-09-2012, 12:46 AM
the laws of physics show that "Something can't come from nothing", every action must have an equal and opposite reaction; nothing can be created nor destroyed, it can merely change form.. This universe's creation could only result from the destruction of another universe -- there is therefore, an infinite number of universes that are all preceded by the destruction of one universe and are succeeded by the creation of another. We must then assume that every possible set-up for a universe will recur, and keep recurring an infinite amount of times. Your existence will repeat itself again and again, and every pleasure and every pain will be exactly the same, again and again.

A genius would therefore kill himself right before adutlhood, to spare himself the pain of real life

the laws of physics do not show that something must be created out of something identical. even if the universe loops, a big bang then a big crush etc etc there's no reason to believe it would happen the same way every time

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:46 AM

your dick is beyond the realm of observability

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:47 AM
all of this has happened before

all of it will happen again...

timmy
your dick is beyond the realm of observability

i nearly just died choking on a drink reading this post thanks for nearly killing me in real life cam

Camoron
everytime the univerrse loops i inevitably come into this thread and call plug drugs a giant fag

maks
10-09-2012, 12:51 AM
figures I take this thread seriously and try to start a discussion about fractal theory and plug drugs ignores me...

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:51 AM
the laws of physics do not show that something but be created out of something identical. even if the universe loops, a big bang then a big crush etc etc there's no reason to believe it would happen the same way every time

it wouldn't be the same every time; the odds are just that our same universe would recur eventually, after many many (on an order of scientific notation so great, it probably can't be expressed by conventional means) universes have been created/destroyed

DrHundos
10-09-2012, 12:52 AM
i think you misread whatever you think it is you read

i think youre a fucking fagot

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:53 AM
but since your brain would be dead during this near-eternal gap in time, it would seem like a mere instant; the moment you die, you would come back to life as an infant again with no past memory, only to relive the same exact life with no difference whatsoever

maks
10-09-2012, 12:53 AM
it wouldn't be the same every time; the odds are just that our same universe would recur eventually, after many many (on an order of scientific notation so great, it probably can't be expressed by conventional means) universes have been created/destroyed

if it happens infinite times it pretty much has to happen the same way again but based on our observations of the universe there's no such thing as infinity

maks
10-09-2012, 12:54 AM
but since your brain would be dead during this near-eternal gap in time, it would seem like a mere instant; the moment you die, you would come back to life as an infant again with no past memory, only to relive the same exact life with no difference whatsoever

there's no such thing as a soul so there's nothing tying you to the eventual copy of yourself, for all intents and circumstances it isn't you

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:55 AM
if it happens infinite times it pretty much has to happen the same way again but based on our observations of the universe there's no such thing as infinity
this is another possibility -- that our universe will simply gain entropy to the point of a "great cooling" where all matter in the universe is too spread out and no more reactions between particles occur anymore. An "Eternal Winter" if you will

timmy
10-09-2012, 12:56 AM

i wish i could tell my next life to never post on yikers so i never find this dump

maks
10-09-2012, 12:57 AM
this is another possibility -- that our universe will simply gain entropy to the point of a "great cooling" where all matter in the universe is too spread out and no more reactions between particles occur anymore. An "Eternal Winter" if you will

you're thinking too small, the illusion of order that we call our universe is just one of an uncountable number of fractals

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:57 AM
there's no such thing as a soul so there's nothing tying you to the eventual copy of yourself, for all intents and circumstances it isn't you

but your own logic defeats itself; you're exactly right: there is no soul, that exact copy of you is you, because all that you are is what you've experienced, so that exact copy of you by all rights is still you. There is nothing tying you to it other than a superficial sense of identity

Camoron
10-09-2012, 12:59 AM
futurama philosopher

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 12:59 AM
this thanksgiving, lets be thankful that we weren't born a cripple, and that there were at least a few moments in life where we found life worth living - because our eternally recurring copies of ourselves will have to experience this same life again and again

maks
10-09-2012, 01:00 AM
but your own logic defeats itself; you're exactly right: there is no soul, that exact copy of you is you, because all that you are is what you've experienced, so that exact copy of you by all rights is still you. There is nothing tying you to it other than a superficial sense of identity

It's not you, it's someone who happens to look like you who is born trillions of years after your death. You don't "die, then wake up", you die, your universe is destroyed, and at some distant point in the future another collection of molecules and energy that resembles you is born. It has no more connection to you than a clone would.

juji
did not read the whole thread because plug drug is a headache generator
http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/works/intelligentfailure.htm

maks
face it fractal theory rocks everything else is bullshit

Camoron
plug drugs, youre right, this is all your drug induced hallucination, the universe is your creation and its bound to keep loopingover and over and over agian and only you can change it, did you see that movie Looper yet? (spoiler alret)

timmy
10-09-2012, 01:01 AM
implying there is more than one universe implying we dont just stop existing and the universe doesnt stop changing into new things and never repeats it self EVER aka shit only happens once as time does not loop around ever

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:04 AM
It's not you, it's someone who happens to look like you who is born trillions of years after your death. You don't "die, then wake up", you die, your universe is destroyed, and at some distant point in the future another collection of molecules and energy that resembles you is born. It has no more connection to you than a clone would.
you're right, but i don't think in order to feel satisfied with this thought experiment we have to recognize some sort of connection or "soul" shared between us and our distant "existential clones"; the fact is that life goes on, our life eternally recurs, your exact thoughts right now are shared more than a trillion times over in time. That should leave us satisfied, to know that life will continue to exist eternally, unless some other scenario is true and our life and existence is merely a blip of light between two eternities of darkness

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:07 AM
either scenario is motivating in one way or another; the biggest mistake we can make is to be trapped in confusion and believe in nothing; know that no matter what is true, there is still a hopeful outlook on it.
If we are just a blip of light between two eternities of darkness, then our life should ring out to us as some sort of grand tragedy that we should make the most of

juji
10-09-2012, 01:09 AM
either scenario is motivating in one way or another; the biggest mistake we can make is to be trapped in confusion and believe in nothing; know that no matter what is true, there is still a hopeful outlook on it.
If we are just a blip of light between two eternities of darkness, then our life should ring out to us as some sort of grand tragedy that we should make the most of

Don't tell me you just read why intelligent people fail and you post without mentioning this page

maks
10-09-2012, 01:10 AM
you're right, but i don't think in order to feel satisfied with this thought experiment we have to recognize some sort of connection or "soul" shared between us and our distant "existential clones"; the fact is that life goes on, our life eternally recurs, your exact thoughts right now are shared more than a trillion times over in time. That should leave us satisfied, to know that life will continue to exist eternally, unless some other scenario is true and our life and existence is merely a blip of light between two eternities of darkness

I don't buy into either scenario tbh fractal theory is where it's at

maks
10-09-2012, 01:11 AM

life is about being as comfortable and entertained as possible until you die, a drug addict of all people should understand that

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:16 AM
life is about being as comfortable and entertained as possible until you die, a drug addict of all people should understand that
when i got a bunch of money from inheritance recently and did what any drug-lover would do and spent a few weeks getting completely doped out, i had all the opiates i could dream of and it just wasn't enough for me. No matter how much I took, I didn't feel satisfied. I realized that I would overdose before I could ever feel satisfied - and I almost did, I almost fell asleep while driving a few times no matter how much I tried forcing myself to stay awake; I had to slap myself awake a few times just so I didn't crash and kill myself.
But even being at that point where I was nodding out so hard I had to concentrate on the simplest tasks and would fall asleep standing up, I wasn't feeling the amount of pleasure I wanted and I wasn't satisfied...

The moments in life when I am most satisfied are when I take so many drugs that I am scared I might die or never go back to being normal again; only then do I start appreciating things as they are

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:18 AM
to be honest, I almost got to the point of losing control of bodily functions. If another drug had been in the equation (like benzos or alcohol), that's what would have happened. But I don't like mixing downers, i try to enjoy just one at a time

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:21 AM
i literally got so high on oxy i was hallucinating. I went into a radical grandiose delerium.
I didn't let the hallucinations bother me though, I just acknowledged the fact that I was hallucinating from the obscenely high dose of oxy and just went with it.
At the peak of it, I was doing something like 300-350mg a day, or about $200-250 worth of oxy a day

maks
10-09-2012, 01:21 AM
when i got a bunch of money from inheritance recently and did what any drug-lover would do and spent a few weeks getting completely doped out, i had all the opiates i could dream of and it just wasn't enough for me. No matter how much I took, I didn't feel satisfied. I realized that I would overdose before I could ever feel satisfied - and I almost did, I almost fell asleep while driving a few times no matter how much I tried forcing myself to stay awake; I had to slap myself awake a few times just so I didn't crash and kill myself.
But even being at that point where I was nodding out so hard I had to concentrate on the simplest tasks and would fall asleep standing up, I wasn't feeling the amount of pleasure I wanted and I wasn't satisfied...

The moments in life when I am most satisfied are when I take so many drugs that I am scared I might die or never go back to being normal again; only then do I start appreciating things as they are

if you're looking for perfect then you're setting yourself up to fail, such a thing does not exist

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:25 AM
one time during my bender, I was laying in bed trying to time my breathes per minute to see if I was 'okay' to fall asleep without my breathing stopping, but I kept falling asleep after 10-15 seconds and had to keep resetting the stopwatch.. This went on for about half an hour until a burst of irritability and motivation came over me and I said "FUCK THIS" and jumped into the shower spraying freezing cold water on me and slammed a pot of coffee...

Trying to make the pot of coffee was another interesting adventure; I kept falling asleep while at the sink trying to wash a cup out, and would drop the cup back into a sink full of dirty water and would have to re-wash it again

maks
10-09-2012, 01:27 AM
maybe you're not cut out for this lifestyle, it sounds like a lot of work

Plug Drugs
have you ever woke up with your arm completely numb because you were laying in one position all night, too high to wake up and roll over, and then you wake up 15 hours later and say to yourself "Jesus christ, i'm still high"

DrHundos
thats so interesting

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:28 AM
maybe you're not cut out for this lifestyle, it sounds like a lot of work

trying to stay awake to do those menial tasks was literally the most difficult thing i've had to do in the past 5 years

maks
10-09-2012, 01:32 AM
trying to stay awake to do those menial tasks was literally the most difficult thing i've had to do in the past 5 years

And you did it to yourself...

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:33 AM
well i kept thinking to myself "i'm still not content with life, what can i do????? well, i guess i could try taking more drugs..." and this would go on to the point where i literally wasn't able to manage getting a pill in my mouth and swallowing it without dropping it on the floor and it turning in to a half-hour ordeal

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:35 AM
still not as bad as my uncle; i got over to his house sometimes and pass the time by picking xanax out of his carpet

maks
10-09-2012, 01:36 AM
what you need is more interesting things to do when you're high... and if you have to monitor your breathing you're doing too much and overcomplicating things. this shit's supposed to be fun not work

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:37 AM
i'm in bad withdrawals right now, this next 24 hours is going to be the hardest... luckily i have the day off and a 30 pack of keystone

maks
10-09-2012, 01:39 AM
spend the time reading up on fractal theory

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:39 AM
what you need is more interesting things to do when you're high... and if you have to monitor your breathing you're doing too much and overcomplicating things. this shit's supposed to be fun not work

i just don't know what to do, when i take two 30mg oxy instant release ( a dose that most people would find themselves in the ER after taking) and it doesnt even give me a flutter of opiate-esque effects, I have to either take more or just not do any at all... I developed a tolerance to the euphoria but not the sedative effects, which is a pickle to be in - because about 90mg got me waaay too sedated, but i needed 120-150 to feel any euphoria, so I would end up being so sedated I was incoherent but at least i was "kinda sorta" high

DrHundos
10-09-2012, 01:41 AM
im literally on the edge of my seat reading about your degenerate drug adventures

maks
10-09-2012, 01:42 AM
i just don't know what to do, when i take two 30mg oxy instant release ( a dose that most people would find themselves in the ER after taking) and it doesnt even give me a flutter of opiate-esque effects, I have to either take more or just not do any at all... I developed a tolerance to the euphoria but not the sedative effects, which is a pickle to be in - because about 90mg got me waaay too sedated, but i needed 120-150 to feel any euphoria, so I would end up being so sedated I was incoherent but at least i was "kinda sorta" high

the obvious answer is to move on to a different drug or find something else to keep you entertained

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:43 AM
im literally on the edge of my seat reading about your degenerate drug adventures
youre just jealous that youre too anti-social and too much of a freak to get any readily available drug connections

DrHundos
10-09-2012, 01:44 AM
i have a readily available sex connection (your mom)

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:45 AM
the obvious answer is to move on to a different drug or find something else to keep you entertained

oxy was going to be my "one and only" though, it was going to be the one drug i could be content with forever. I wasn't expecting it to suddenly tell me "well, you've gone as far as you can go with me bro, sorry, time to move on to something stronger".

There's not much I can move on to - I could move on to methadone and just burn my opioid receptors out completely, or if I can manage to find dilaudid/hydromorphone that'll do me good for a while

maks
10-09-2012, 01:50 AM
oxy was going to be my "one and only" though, it was going to be the one drug i could be content with forever. I wasn't expecting it to suddenly tell me "well, you've gone as far as you can go with me bro, sorry, time to move on to something stronger".

There's not much I can move on to - I could move on to methadone and just burn my opioid receptors out completely, or if I can manage to find dilaudid/hydromorphone that'll do me good for a while

maybe you should take a T break or move away from opiates altogether. If you're looking for euphoria there's always mdma

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 01:56 AM
pure mdma is very hard to find around here; you never know what kind of designer research chem youre going to wind up with. I'd much rather stick with pills i can ID and be sure of what i'm taking. That leaves me with opiates, benzos (yuck), and stimulants.
If I had some mushrooms I could perhaps change my perspective on things, other than that there is nothing thats going to stop me from being on the path i'm headed down other than some girl suddenly entering my life again who inspires me or a new connection to some wicked new opiate.
I'm getting my adderall in two weeks, and that usually changes my perspective for a while (some would say that phenethylamines like amphetamines are the "true" psychedelics), and i'll probably find some motivation in me to move on.

During the "moments of clairty" during my bender, I had aspirations to go to college again next semester, maybe that will come back to me, hopefully. Its become clear to me now that drugs just aren't offering what I thought I could find in them.

maks
10-09-2012, 02:12 AM
the head shop near me sells mushroom growing kits, you could probably find them near you or perhaps online

DrHundos
10-09-2012, 02:23 AM
The Man doesn't want anyone to know this but you can eat any shroom you find growing on your land and get a buzz you just have to eat more than usual, im a doctor ive studied this

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 02:34 AM
into the blue again when the money's gone

Plug Drugs
10-09-2012, 02:48 AM
the head shop near me sells mushroom growing kits, you could probably find them near you or perhaps online

I'm seriously considering it. I feel that the only way for me to reconnect with the "me" I was when I was younger is through the use of strong psychedelics

Camoron
10-09-2012, 02:56 AM
youre just jealous that youre too anti-social and too much of a freak to get any readily available drug connections

yeah hes jealous of your crippling drug addiction

maks
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm seriously considering it. I feel that the only way for me to reconnect with the "me" I was when I was younger is through the use of strong psychedelics

I got more euphoria from mushrooms than any other drug I've done, but I prefer acid as a psychadelic

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 12:09 PM
i'm in bad withdrawals right now, this next 24 hours is going to be the hardest... luckily i have the day off and a 30 pack of keystone

don't forget the L-Tyrosine
also you should be taking 6-8 immodium, it's not just for shits it works on the opioid receptors in your gut

ascii_genitals
10-09-2012, 03:41 PM
looking forward to seeing all this on a very special episode of intervention

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 04:57 PM
im glad i was just committed instead of intervened

ascii_genitals
10-09-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm getting my adderall in two weeks, and that usually changes my perspective for a while (some would say that phenethylamines like amphetamines are the "true" psychedelics), and i'll probably find some motivation in me to move on.

wait, aren't schedule ii's prescribed on a 30-day basis pretty much everywhere?

if it's two weeks until you can get more, does that mean that you burned through a month's worth of adderall in 16 days (or less)?

jon
10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
it's gonna be real hard not to do drugs for a few days

good thing i have all this beer

blumpkin blownuts
10-09-2012, 07:50 PM
keystone's qualification as beer is questionable at best

plusle riot
10-10-2012, 12:21 AM

http://i.imgur.com/6t0PD.gif

stalker virus
10-10-2012, 12:35 AM
everytime the univerrse loops i inevitably come into this thread and call plug drugs a giant fag

m0nde
10-10-2012, 01:43 AM
this thanksgiving, lets be thankful that we weren't born a cripple, and that there were at least a few moments in life where we found life worth living - because our eternally recurring copies of ourselves will have to experience this same life again and againbe thankful you weren't born a cripple and didn't have to go through sitting in class with loopylisa as your teacher

always stevey
10-21-2013, 01:35 AM
What a loser lmao

always stevey
10-21-2013, 01:50 AM

wtf

UofLCardfan08
10-21-2013, 05:26 AM
this thread needs more fugly aussie bush pig with a brown cunt (lisa)

Camoron
10-21-2013, 07:36 AM
:swoon: ashley

juji
10-21-2013, 07:39 AM
:swoon: ashley

wtf

Camoron
10-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Elz you are so mean spirited