PDA

View Full Version : Dp you have to be less retarded if I'm going to play with you

Lisa
09-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Pretending to be as stupid as Peter or Cody does not my favour bring you.

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
schrodinger's cat theory time,

before you posted a pic of your vagina, it was neither brown nor pink,, till that very momemnet it waa both brown and pink

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
There, now isn't that better than playing with Cody and Peter my crazy little pet?

Yes it is.

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:06 PM
lisa the court papers that gemma and pete found in your boot about you fucking that child,, can you pls post them

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:07 PM
lisa the court papers that gemma and pete found in your boot about you fucking that child,, can you pls post them

Lol yeah pretty sure like everything that clinically retarded loser says it isn't true

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:10 PM
they where in a boot in your car, lisa,, the story seems to check out,, just need you to post the papers from the boot, about the time you fucked that little kid and made him smoke drugs with you

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:13 PM
This boring and stupid dp because none of that is true

I want to change you to make you just right for me, please be malleable, or I will make you malleable with a hammer

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:16 PM
how malleable is a 8th graders cock

steveyos YOLO
09-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Your face needs made malleable with a brick

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:19 PM
See dp this is what I am talking about, do really want to sit here talking about little boy's dicks and playing with Cody and Peter?

You need to just come along with me and start behaving fast

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Which incidentally is what I said to the 8th grader

*slaps knee*

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:23 PM
like anyone's supsires you have a sexual aversion to childern lisa, its like 90 percen probalblity that abused childered grow up to be pedo's or w/e

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
It's pretty unlikely in women, it DOES happen, I remember applying for a job where the music teacher had been fired for fucking a 17 year old and a 15 year old student.

I did get offers from some of the boys but I gave them a stern talking to, I learnt you have to pull them up straight away otherwise they escalate it because the first time it happened I didn't know what to know, I just went all red and embarrassed while this old woman teacher just sat there laughing at me while this boy stood in front of me playing with his nipples, see and because I didn't do anything by next lesson he was pole dancing and blowing me kisses in drama. So that was a learning experience. Then there was another boy who started up on me, at first it was just funny, he would ask for my phone number and if I sent him out the room for mucking around he would say, "Ok but when I get back we are going to talk about our relationship" and I just found him quite funny but then again because I didn't pull him up it escalated and soon other boys were joining in with one lesson I had these boys yelling out "You're hot!" @ me and my classroom was right next to the teacher's lounge so I took those boys in there and fucked them.... oops no I mean I gave the whole class a stern talking to, told them "Not only is that inappropriate, I'm the teacher, you are the student. But it is also just GROSS! I'm 31" (or however old I was) and that just really put a stop to it all, so after that if it ever happened I knew to just give them the stern talking to straight away.

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:34 PM
It's pretty unlikely in women, it DOES happen, I remember applying for a job where the music teacher had been fired for fucking a 17 year old and a 15 year old student.

I did get offers from some of the boys but I gave them a stern talking to, I learnt you have to pull them up straight away otherwise they escalate it because the first time it happened I didn't know what to know, I just went all red and embarrassed while this old woman teacher just sat there laughing at me while this boy stood in front of me playing with his nipples, see and because I didn't do anything by next lesson he was pole dancing and blowing me kisses in drama. So that was a learning experience. Then there was another boy who started up on me, at first it was just funny, he would ask for my phone number and if I sent him out the room for mucking around he would say, "Ok but when I get back we are going to talk about our relationship" and I just found him quite funny but then again because I didn't pull him up it escalated and soon other boys were joining in with one lesson I had these boys yelling out "You're hot!" @ me and my classroom was right next to the teacher's lounge so I took those boys in there and fucked them.... oops no I mean I gave the whole class a stern talking to, told them "Not only is that inappropriate, I'm the teacher, you are the student. But it is also just GROSS! I'm 31" (or however old I was) and that just really put a stop to it all, so after that if it ever happened I knew to just give them the stern talking to straight away.
uhhh

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Lol

There's plenty more paragraphs where that came from so start behaving

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:38 PM
lisa how many childern did you fuck at this school,, i bet theres a i'm mrs's bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig 's suvoircvors rape group on facebook

maks
lisa you're not hurting anyone by posting walls of text you're only wasting your own time posting shit no one will read

Lisa
Yeah ok joke is over now dp

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:39 PM
lisa you're not hurting anyone by posting walls of text you're only wasting your own time posting shit no one will read

I know you are going to read that

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:40 PM
she talks abotu 2 or 3 kids she fucked

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:41 PM
no middle schooler is safe when miss bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig is on the prowl

Lisa
I have not fucked any kids you fucktard

steveyos YOLO
Nobody is going to...

maks
I know you are going to read that

I didn't read a single word of that lisa

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:42 PM

tl;dr lisa fucked a bunch of childern

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:43 PM
I didn't read a single word of that lisa
Dp read it. I think you should read it too.

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:43 PM

Here you go, you can read it again

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:45 PM
lol i did not read it, i skimmed it,,, tho, basically lisa talks about the childern she fucked at her teaching job

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:45 PM
You all read it and I know you did

Gather round

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:47 PM
you guys don't need to read it, i skimmed it, and the short verion is

1. lisa loves middle shcool cock

2, middle school cock loves lisa

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Read the topic title dp

Autistic Spectrum
09-10-2014, 09:49 PM
only skimmed that too, saw the words Dp, and fucktarded

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:49 PM
lol

maks
09-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Dp read it. I think you should read it too.

that's not going to happen

steveyos YOLO
09-10-2014, 09:50 PM
I miss cat avatar guy

Lisa
09-10-2014, 09:55 PM
that's not going to happen

Oh but maks :,(

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-11-2014, 05:04 AM
Thats not exactly the truth. Lisa imagines things.