this is what you get for letting 16 year olds vote

rubycalaber
09-18-2014, 08:28 PM
irn bru really does taste like moldy toothpaste

Lisa
09-18-2014, 09:40 PM
this is what you get for letting 16 year olds vote

Do they let 16 year olds vote?

That's awesome if they do. Everywhere should let 16 year olds vote, even younger, why the fuck not?

Plug Drugs
09-19-2014, 05:17 AM
Do they let 16 year olds vote?

That's awesome if they do. Everywhere should let 16 year olds vote, even younger, why the fuck not?
i think any younger than 16 would be too young to vote
think about it, didn't you do stupid things when you were like 14-15 that you wouldnt have done if you were a little older?
its good that a small number of minors can vote though, so they at least have some say in laws being made on their behalf

Lisa
09-19-2014, 05:42 AM
i think any younger than 16 would be too young to vote
think about it, didn't you do stupid things when you were like 14-15 that you wouldnt have done if you were a little older?
its good that a small number of minors can vote though, so they at least have some say in laws being made on their behalf
I don't think the issue is them doing stupid stuff, I reckon 14 year olds should be able to vote if they want to, I think though if they are too young they could be persuaded to vote for whoever their parents or a teacher want them to vote for though. But I reckon from around 14 they should be able to vote if they want to.

Frankly plenty of old people do fucking stupid stuff and unfortunately can do a lot more damage.

Like you might have a teenager that plays up at school or whatnot but then you find out their dad was arrested for running down the street drunk in his underwear wielding a samurai sword and trying to kill people or something.

Adults do the most damage, the adults are always the pointy end of the stick.

Plug Drugs
09-19-2014, 05:48 AM
that's happened in every town in america, someone has a mental breakdown and runs around outside with a shitty katana
i don't think theyre trying to kill people, i just think theyre autistic

Lisa
09-19-2014, 05:49 AM
I think they are fully grown men that are violent criminals that mean business and kids are just kids.

Plug Drugs
09-19-2014, 05:50 AM
the thing is with most katanas, the steel doesnt run all the way through the handle, so theyre designed to break after 1 or 2 swipes and remain purely decorative pieces

i have a full-tang katana though, which means the steel runs all the way through the handle. Its meant for actually practicing sword-fighting techniques

Lisa
09-19-2014, 05:54 AM
Well when I was teaching we used to have meetings with the local police because you are dealing with what at worst is a naughty kid while they are dealing with their parents and the parents, the adults, are not just playing games.

A grown man, an adult, running down the street threatening to cut people up with a samurai sword is not playing a game.

Lisa
09-19-2014, 05:59 AM
I love cops

Plug Drugs
09-19-2014, 03:47 PM
that's because whenever youre in trouble you get off the hook for having tits and a vagina