PDA

View Full Version : calling marco's wife @ work

UofLCardfan08
09-19-2014, 06:30 AM
in the afternoon, it should be interesting to say the least

Lisa
09-19-2014, 06:42 AM
She's going to be missing a bit between the ears that's for sure.

maks
09-19-2014, 06:50 AM
no need to come back and update us, nobody cares

KKKody
09-19-2014, 11:43 AM
no need to come back and update us, nobody cares

Tahiti Joe
09-19-2014, 03:25 PM
would like an update from Dykeville Kentucky.

steveyos YOLO
09-19-2014, 11:56 PM
I heard she died several years ago

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 12:51 AM
I have known Greg since the TBM days since 2010, I think.

He has seriously devolved emotionally since then and is about to fall apart. Hell, he has noticeably devolved further in the last few months. He is only one more trauma event like getting banned from this site after and if Iggy makes good on her claim and shuts her site down at the end of the month. The complete social isolation is probably enough of a catalyst to trigger him into going completely postal and start shooting.

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 01:28 AM
He seems pretty normal and sane to me, stop making things up about my friend

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 01:39 AM
He seems pretty normal and sane to me, stop making things up about my friend

You don't know him like I do or people in general for that matter.

A few years ago, he did post (on RH, I think) that he was visiting Chicago and was packing heat due to all the niggers (sic) there.

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 01:46 AM
He's my best friend and we talk on the phone all the time

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Marco tell them you aren't insane and that you aren't racist

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 01:57 AM
He's my best friend and we talk on the phone all the time

Like that is really going to make a difference. You sure are naive.

Whether or not you think he isn't either racist or insane doesn't change the fact that he posted that he was visiting another state packing around a gun. A concealed carry permit in Pennsylvania is not legally reciprocated in Illinois according to: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/travel/ so Greg was almost certainly illegally carrying since Illinois is a tough state and Chicago in particular is a tough city for a resident let alone a non-resident to get a carry permit in.

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 07:34 AM

JJ you know i'm not insane and very mild mannered. How's your Mom?

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 07:36 AM

He has seriously devolved emotionally since then and is about to fall apart. Hell, he has noticeably devolved further in the last few months. He is only one more trauma event like getting banned from this site after and if Iggy makes good on her claim and shuts her site down at the end of the month. The complete social isolation is probably enough of a catalyst to trigger him into going completely postal and start shooting.

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.

gonna find you O.B. gonna have a threesome in the Truck Sleeper with you and your hubby.

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 10:31 AM
My best friend.

m0nde
10-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.Hlo frnds
MEne apna whatsapp no change kr liya hai
Mera naya whatsapp no ye hai => 08529101784
plz gande message send mt krna
‪#‎Whatsapp‬

Wendy <3
10-01-2015, 10:03 AM
I miss obnoxious butch

cag
10-01-2015, 04:43 PM

OB's desperate cry's nobody heard til it was all over for pat/ob

Rot In Pieces

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
10-02-2015, 08:18 AM
:snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:: snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:

http://i.imgur.com/1esOthG.jpg

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
10-02-2015, 08:29 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/wfiwR0i.jpg

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:08 PM
how can you call marco's wife? she's dead

maks
10-02-2015, 08:13 PM
speaking of wives is allison still seeing that black guy

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:21 PM
she never saw a black guy. that was a picture i took of her and a friend of mine at a party.

maks
10-02-2015, 08:33 PM
well is she seeing anyone

maks
10-02-2015, 08:34 PM
I'm not asking to bust your balls, she seemed like a genuinely nice woman and I know it can be tough being a divorcee in her 40's I'm legit interested in how she landed

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:36 PM
she hates niggers. she would fuck a paki or a chinaman or a persian or whatever, but not a nigger. she tried to have relationships with some guys after we got divorced and we've stayed friends, but she's not been very successful.

maks
10-02-2015, 08:39 PM
that's too bad. can't exactly say I'm shocked though, she's nice and everything but she's a bit of a hag

maks
10-02-2015, 08:40 PM
what about you, got any recent stank on the lil brown hang-low?

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:43 PM
i've had some relationships with people i've known a long time, some from before i knew alison and some people who i met after starting work at my new place, but they have all been short lived. i've intentionally not let anythiing become long term. i'm just not interested in anything like taht right now and became much more wary after getting divorced.

maks
10-02-2015, 08:46 PM
I'm with you, if it's a good fit it'll last because neither person can face the idea of it ending, when you define things and try to crowbar them into these metrics of a relationship you're just runing the fun. that's why I'm never getting married, I'd be thrilled to meet a woman that I end up happy with and never get bored with for the rest of my life, but it's idiotic to promise that I won't get tired of her after only knowing her a couple of years, people change they grow apart I'd essentially be lying because there's no possible way to know how we'll feel about each other in 10 years

maks
10-02-2015, 08:47 PM
also I don't think the state (or the church) has any fucking place in my bedroom, marriage is a stupid idea it needs to go away

10-03-2015, 08:12 AM
i've had some relationships with people i've known a long time, some from before i knew alison and some people who i met after starting work at my new place, but they have all been short lived. i've intentionally not let anythiing become long term. i'm just not interested in anything like taht right now and became much more wary after getting divorced.

... I thought you were dating UPGAYDDED?

Wendy <3
10-03-2015, 03:40 PM
You seem jealous you're not slobbing his knob

10-03-2015, 03:45 PM
:lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick: :lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick:

Jizzy when are we going on a date?

Wendy <3
10-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Answer my email on your website faggot