PDA

View Full Version : UNFUCKING HERP OB

Autistic Spectrum
09-20-2014, 01:12 AM
NOT ASKING AGAIN

I have known Greg since the TBM days since 2010, I think.

He has seriously devolved emotionally since then and is about to fall apart. Hell, he has noticeably devolved further in the last few months. He is only one more trauma event like getting banned from this site after and if Iggy makes good on her claim and shuts her site down at the end of the month. The complete social isolation is probably enough of a catalyst to trigger him into going compleAtely postal and start shooting.

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.

Autistic Spectrum
09-20-2014, 01:13 AM
mKUJWtm-_gs

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 01:21 AM
OB deserves to be here more than lisa

UofLCardfan08
09-20-2014, 05:56 AM
OB never killed an unborn child

Lisa
09-20-2014, 06:28 AM
A ball of cells is not an unborn child

UofLCardfan08
09-20-2014, 06:18 PM
good luck explaining that to debbie and sherman

UofLCardfan08
09-20-2014, 06:26 PM
OB deserves to be here more than lisa

http://i.imgur.com/WRxuBvx.png

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Rip lisa

KKKody
09-20-2014, 06:58 PM
I wish that faggot ruby would delete all my accounts here.

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 09:11 PM
I wish that faggot ruby would delete all my accounts here.

Why would he when you are actively posting here?

Life must really suck for a loser like you. Even the Klan doesn't think you are worthy of calling blacks "niggers" with them anymore so you are reduced to gender slagging me on an anonymous website.

Has it ever occurred to you that even the hate and bigotry stuff isn't working out for you so well and that you need to give this shit up completely?

timmy
09-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Why would he when you are actively posting here?

Life must really suck for a loser like you. Even the Klan doesn't think you are worthy of calling blacks "niggers" with them anymore so you are reduced to gender slagging me on an anonymous website.

Has it ever occurred to you that even the hate and bigotry stuff isn't working out for you so well and that you need to give this shit up completely?

if i was into chicks with dicks i would totally go out with you

Kosher Mini Tacos
09-20-2014, 09:43 PM
you can't give up me up for long, cody

Kosher Mini Tacos
09-20-2014, 09:45 PM
if i was into chicks with dicks i would totally go out with you

what makes you convinced whether she has had bottom surgery or not?