PDA

View Full Version : O.B. I'm offended by your some of your most recent comments

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 07:50 AM
I mean you make me out to be some kind of monster when all I ever wanted was to be your internet friend. :hi:

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 10:33 AM
That's why he's claiming you're insane

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 10:35 AM
O.B. is now a lady since the surgery.

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 11:32 AM
You really are insane it seems

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 01:42 PM
I mean you make me out to be some kind of monster when all I ever wanted was to be your internet friend. :hi:

Wanting to fuck me at a truck stop isn't exactly wanting to be a friend.

You are seriously devolving. You went from goofy racism to government conspiracy lunacy to hard harassment of women to give you attention and picking women most certainly to reject you like a stripper I doubt you could even pay for sex and will never have a sincere relationship with, a lesbian, and a happily married trans woman. You want to fail so you can have rationale in your own mind for going postal.

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 01:48 PM
well it's a start. we could skype or TC first before i take my trip. We could go to Tillamook and look at Planes and eat cotton candy together.

steveyos YOLO
09-20-2014, 02:13 PM
You both are scary

Obnoxious Bitch
09-20-2014, 02:24 PM
well it's a start. we could skype or TC first before i take my trip. We could go to Tillamook and look at Planes and eat cotton candy together.

Cotton Candy? EEhhhhhh, I am not a three year old girl. You'll have to try harder than that to lure me into your car.

I live close enough to PDX airport if I wanted to watch large commercial planes as well as military planes and Pearson Field (the oldest continually running airport in the United States)which has an aviation museum to boot. Lulz!!!

Tahiti Joe
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
ok. can we go four wheelen with your hubby?