PDA

View Full Version : cag and lisa, we can work this out, RUBYNET IS LOST WITH OUT YOU,,,, I AM GOING TO QUIT UNTILL YOU BOTH COME BACK

Autistic Spectrum
09-22-2014, 03:10 PM
that's how torn up i am over the loss of your posts and it has nothing to do with how terrible this fourm is and me looking for a good reason not to post here out anymore out of anything other than pure habit

KKKody
09-22-2014, 04:43 PM
:0replies:

steveyos YOLO
09-22-2014, 07:27 PM
See ya at 3fjs

Lisa
09-23-2014, 01:09 AM
I banned myself because I'm really sick of a couple of dickheads, I make posts and whatever and a couple of fucking loser just keep posting the same fucking pathetic bullshit, I mean I make posts about whatever and it's a couple of dare I say obsessed bushpigs so I thought I might just leave the fucking dickheads to it

I want mod so I can fucking kick a couple of these dickheads in the teeth and can have a forum to post in without it just being fucking ruined for by a couple of fuckheads who I'm just past sick and bored of.

So yeah let's just take a break and let the dickheads have it because look at it, some of these people are just fucking retarded

It was a big effort to unban myself to post this

Bye

steveyos YOLO
09-23-2014, 01:56 AM
If you don't like it here stay the fuck gone and post at your make believe forum you claim is so much better than this place

UofLCardfan08
09-23-2014, 05:08 AM
that's how torn up i am over the loss of your posts and it has nothing to do with how terrible this fourm is and me looking for a good reason not to post here out anymore out of anything other than pure habit

wipe away those tears,, you have OB now

maks
09-23-2014, 06:17 AM
isn't lisa that one who fucked a kid

Camoron
09-23-2014, 07:17 AM
youre thinking of bje

Autistic Spectrum
09-23-2014, 08:13 AM
I banned myself because I'm really sick of a couple of dickheads, I make posts and whatever and a couple of fucking loser just keep posting the same fucking pathetic bullshit, I mean I make posts about whatever and it's a couple of dare I say obsessed bushpigs so I thought I might just leave the fucking dickheads to it

I want mod so I can fucking kick a couple of these dickheads in the teeth and can have a forum to post in without it just being fucking ruined for by a couple of fuckheads who I'm just past sick and bored of.

So yeah let's just take a break and let the dickheads have it because look at it, some of these people are just fucking retarded

It was a big effort to unban myself to post this

Bye

thbank god your back,,, call cag on the phone or skype her let her know the band's getting back together

Lisa
09-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Lol

steveyos YOLO
09-23-2014, 10:05 AM
isn't lisa that one who fucked a kid

It was her student and that was her job to fuck the kids

KKKody
09-23-2014, 03:00 PM
lisa mcpedo