PDA

View Full Version : Is this knuckle pain normal?

Antisera
09-23-2014, 05:48 PM
female
5'7''
175lb
White
Pain has been and off for around 2 years
Knuckles
No current medical issues or medications
I've got a pain that, seemingly randomly, comes and goes in my knuckles. The pain is more prevalent in my left hand. It was pretty constant for about a year in my left hand, but in this past year it has been more unpredictable. The pain can range from a slight bother to being unable to comfortably use my hand(although never painful enough to be outright unable to use it). My knuckles do not visibly change at all between times when they hurt and times when they don't.
My diet hasn't changed very much, except that I don't eat school food anymore. For the longest time I thought eating pork intensified the pain, but that doesn't seem to be true. While the pain used to be constant, it is now sporadic and only a few days at a time. Because of this, and that the pain isn't very severe when it is there, I'm not sure if it's worth seeing a medical professional.

steveyos YOLO
09-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Bring back poopalew

Antisera
09-23-2014, 05:57 PM
I mean, you might listen to me if I were half as alpha as you, but we're not here to mock you... No, we're FEEEEEEEMAALLEES, filthy, filthy, FEEEMMALEEES secretly trying to learn how to be a better 20 year old babymachine for you master relationship artists

KKKody
09-23-2014, 07:01 PM
its from beating your dick too much

Poopalew
09-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I mean, you might listen to me if I were half as alpha as you, but we're not here to mock you... No, we're FEEEEEEEMAALLEES, filthy, filthy, FEEEMMALEEES secretly trying to learn how to be a better 20 year old babymachine for you master relationship artists

This image of staying hip is always evolving with new dress styles

KKKody
09-25-2014, 07:12 PM
antisera has gout, confirmed steveyos alt

Poopalew
09-25-2014, 07:13 PM
This image of staying hip is always evolving with new dress styles

the wide-spread pain caused by the Sex Offender Registry.