PDA

View Full Version : drinking skinnies

m0nde
09-27-2014, 02:09 AM
i had some of my ir up and it wasn't enough so i wnt down to the place, you know where we were that one time and i had some skinnies because i;m trying to lose some of this stuff here. so anywhay it was shit like sodawaster and stuff, right okay so i had vodka and some patron and stuff, but there was this one chick who i talked to who i walked with and we took the metro up to where there that one chursh is. you remember where we used to sit in the sair well and hide from everyone while watching them walk by. yeah i think it's a shelter now - the basement. so we sat there and she pulled me to watch this homeless guy fall over and drop all of his food bank shit. i thin he dented some cans or something and some of his boxes broke open with popcorn or whateer it was spilling out. she didn't laugh and was going to help him, but couldn't do it because he smelled so bad. i would have been impressed if she'd done it anyway, this made me sigh and slump bad. i loose faith in people quickly. can't be bothered any more. not after what happened between us.
so it made me think of you. i don't think i'll be able to stop writing to you. i don't know if i should expect a reply. probably a goodbye is in order, but

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-27-2014, 08:22 AM
And people say BC is the "best place on earth". Give your head a shake. Shit like this is why I left for Alberta. Couldn't pay me enough to go back.

Fucking cesspool of morans who tolerate this shit. But don't worry, there is a firecracker in Alberta who will speak up for you. Since you pussies don't have the balls.

http://i.imgur.com/pNIiBG3.jpg

rootbeer
09-27-2014, 08:49 AM
Mondes not dead

juji
09-27-2014, 11:12 AM
And people say BC is the "best place on earth". Give your head a shake. Shit like this is why I left for Alberta. Couldn't pay me enough to go back.

Fucking cesspool of morans who tolerate this shit. But don't worry, there is a firecracker in Alberta who will speak up for you. Since you pussies don't have the balls.

http://i.imgur.com/pNIiBG3.jpg

Fuck off

m0nde
09-27-2014, 11:15 AM
why should gas be that expensive in alberta? i assumed it'd be cheaper there

UofLCardfan08
09-28-2014, 08:03 PM
monde do you smell like curry?

m0nde
09-28-2014, 10:12 PM
I dont eat Indian food, so no. do you smell like stale beer and hotdogs?

Camoron
09-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Missed my panipuri papi

m0nde
09-28-2014, 10:33 PM
ccamoron, you should be applying to 5 jobs per day if yh serious about getting a job