PDA

View Full Version : i just sick burned all of reddit

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Also, on the internet, that hard core denialism tends to be more prominent. People see a big name like Einstein or Newton, and perhaps determine that it would be easy to go to bat for and just fall back on google to pretend to be an expert on the subject.

That is a huge part of why I won't ever be able to get a meaningful response with a well-though explanation here, because none of you right now actually know what you're talking about.

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:38 PM
On reddit I play the character 'metacogitans' - an all-knowing well of wisdom who crafts intelligent well-written attacks on people's egos by exposing everyone as a massive dumbshit
I don't ever comment on other people's topics, I only ever post topics, and make them as smarmy and 'I'm better than you' as possible to see how many people I can get to downvote it

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-28-2014, 07:50 PM
.....................................how many strange objects have you shoved up your ass this week?

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:54 PM
i've been pooping a lot lately

Camoron
09-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Fucking sick :twisted:

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Are you kidding me? You're another charlatan, terrific, a whole forum populated by them. Bunch of stoner highschool kids who watched 'through the wormhole' with morgan freeman and pretend to be an intellectual on the internet and skipped physics every day that year because you didn't bother to learn basic math back when you were a 9 year old and don't haven't understood a damn thing any math or science teacher was talking about from that point on. You're a joke; you can't reply with something meaningful, anything at all, because you're a total fraud. Try reading a book you illiterate wasteoid member of a sorry-ass generation of braindead children in young adult's bodies

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 12:39 AM

majorcum
07-27-2015, 08:41 AM
jeez plug drugs is stupid lol

Plug Drugs
07-27-2015, 11:15 AM
http://img41.glitterfy.com/14312/glitterfy4143703T631B81.gif

majorcum
07-27-2015, 11:22 AM
can we own some more people with youtube commenter level walls of text PLEASE

majorcum
07-27-2015, 11:23 AM
owning with brain power and a lot of it too

majorcum
07-27-2015, 11:24 AM
because you see in space a piece of dog shit has no smell and that's because of how negative isotopes reflect off the sun, but mannnnnn you guys just don't get it that's why I'm over here ballin at the granmama crib and y'all be gettin jobs hah

Plug Drugs
07-27-2015, 11:25 AM
I feel bad that Ruby took it upon himself to make this place and try to keep the spirit of the old forums alive, and basically who he ended up getting left with were some of the most vile and intolerable people from old NSFW, and besides them just poster like m0nde and tim who dont have anything better to move on to in life

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Yes I shed a tear for poor ruby every day

Phahahahaha!

Plug Drugs
07-27-2015, 11:35 AM
because you see in space a piece of dog shit has no smell and that's because of how negative isotopes reflect off the sun, but mannnnnn you guys just don't get it that's why I'm over here ballin at the granmama crib and y'all be gettin jobs hah

since youre such smartass, would you mind explaining tensor calculus to me?

i'm going to just assume ahead of time that your reply won't include anything about tensor calculus because you dontknow it, so i'm going to save myself some time and reply to it now:

...thats what I thought you silly dipshit!

majorcum
07-27-2015, 01:23 PM
tensor saw ring the alarm and now Mike is crying, woaaaghhh, heyyy

majorcum
07-27-2015, 01:24 PM
I only discuss tensor saw with REAL astrophysicists ok you wannabe

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 07:03 PM
since youre such smartass, would you mind explaining tensor calculus to me?

i'm going to just assume ahead of time that your reply won't include anything about tensor calculus because you dontknow it, so i'm going to save myself some time and reply to it now:

...thats what I thought you silly dipshit!
Tensor calculus is relativity

It's maths on curved surfaces

Now unless you are a professional mathematician plug drugs you will not be able to do that math

Sit the fuck down and do some study, because you started throwing that term around the other day and I quizzed you and you could not for the fucking life of you explain what it was, you literally had no idea as though you read the read the term somewhere, did NOT actually study it and think it sounds smart to throw it around yet have a ZERO understanding of it yourself.

so frankly Mike, unless you are able to grasp it don't bother using the term to try and fake intelligence.

Nor was it in the slightest bit true what you tried to claim that women do not have the brain to be able to understand it, I'm telling you now YOU don't understand it and there are plenty of fucking women out there who could school the FUCK out of your stupid ass.

Go fucking study and get back to me if you want to discuss tensor calculus with me thanks because simply knowing the term "tensor calculus" is not enough for you to pass my class.

go ahead, go study and come back with at least a basic actual understanding of it and try and impress me.

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
I only discuss tensor saw with REAL astrophysicists ok you wannabe

LOL!

maks
07-27-2015, 07:10 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/math/comments/3eubkp/the_area_of_a_rectangular_balcony_is_96_square/

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 07:19 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/math/comments/3eubkp/the_area_of_a_rectangular_balcony_is_96_square/

LMAO

maks
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
I just sickburned all of reddit

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 07:29 PM
LMAO

Autistic Spectrum
07-27-2015, 08:01 PM
I feel bad that Ruby took it upon himself to make this place and try to keep the spirit of the old forums alive, and basically who he ended up getting left with were some of the most vile and intolerable people from old NSFW, and besides them just poster like m0nde and tim who dont have anything better to move on to in life

ya same

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 08:07 PM
Yeah I also agree

And Plug Drugs you ARE funny

Autistic Spectrum
07-27-2015, 08:09 PM
lisa's entire life is a joke so she would know

majorcum
07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
mike eat a lot of cum