How do you house train a puppy?

1 - The first thing to remember about house
training a puppy is they can not hold
themselves long. Rule of thumb is 1 hour
for each month old. Therefore a 3 month
old pup should be able to control himself/
herself for 3 hours.

2 - The second thing to remember is you
take the pup out, on a leash, to be walked.
Not send the pup out. You have to be there
when pooch does the deed so you can
praise the pup, right then. Let the pup know
it is a job well done. Throw a real praise party!
There are key times a pup needs to be taken
out. When pooch wakes up from any sleep
time & at bed time. After eating and/or
drinking. After playing, exercise stimulates
the "need to go."

3 - Plus there are the odd times when a
pups gotta do what a pups gotta do. You
have to learn the pups behavior when
looking for the spot to go. Pups should
not have the run of the house till pooch
is trained. You should keep the pup in
the room with you so you can keep an
eye on pooch. When you see the search,
get 'em outside. If you catch the pup
making a pile or puddle, just say "NO!",
pick pooch up and get 'em outside. Use
an enzyme cleaner (Natures Miracle or
Simple Solutions)(pet store) to clean up.
Do not let the pup see you cleaning up,
it gives them the idea that is your job.
Outside is okay, just not inside. If you
find a puddle or pile after the fact, clean
it up with an enzyme cleaner (pet food
store) get a newspaper and hit....
yourself in the head and say "I should
have been paying more attention." Do
not try to punish a pup after the fact.
They will NOT get it.

4 - You have to be diligent & consistent.
I can not stress that enough so let me
repeat. You have to be diligent & consistent.
If you do your job the pup will catch on
pretty quick.

5 - You need to keep pooch contained
at night. Either crate or put the pup in a
bathroom. But remember the 1 hour rule.
You should get up and take 'em out at night.

6 - You can also teach the pup to go on
command by picking the word you will
use for each function, when the pup is
about to go repeat the word till the pup
starts going then tell 'em what a good
boy/girl they are.

7 - You can also teach them to ring a
bell when they need to go by mounting
one low on the door frame and ring it
with the pups foot when you go out.

8 - Last thing, never, ever rub your
pups nose in their waste. Besides
being nasty it only tells the pup you
want pooch to ingest the waste. Also,
never, ever hit a dog. That will only
tell the dog you are not to be trusted.
So, these are the 8 Steps to
House training a Puppy Good luck

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Instructions
Discipline is less about punishment and more about education.
Catch your puppy in the act of eliminating. This is the best time to start to address the problem of peeing on the carpet. In a firm voice say to him, "No! No peeing inside!" Then pick him up and place him outside on a grassy area so that he can finish tending to the calls of nature. You may need to repeat this for a few weeks, but as long as you are taking him outside enough times a day, your puppy will quickly catch on to what is expected.

Yelling at a puppy can damage his ability to trust.
Finding little puddles or piles on your carpet can be very distressing. However, now is not the time to let your anger loose. Never drag your puppy over to it and yell at him while holding his nose into the mess. Instead, in a firm voice, address your puppy and tell him "No peeing inside, no!" Take the puppy outside right away, and encourage it to eliminate while you are out there. Running around, for example, often shakes things loose for a young thing.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_8442268_punish-puppy-peeing-carpet.html

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 07:40 PM
I would definately not punish your puppy because they probably won't know why you are doing so. Unless you catch them in the act you shouldn't even say "no" because they won't know what you're talking about.
If your puppy has an accident that you catch, I would say something like "Let's go outside," and take the puppy to finish out there. Make sure you give your dog plenty of praise too when she does go potty in the correct spot so she can learn to go potty on command

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Hitting your dog is the worst thing you can do. It can actually make the peeing in the house
worse.
You need to make sure the dog is neutered, don't leave the dog loose in the house unsupervised.
get a crate and a book on crate training you dog and start from the beginning. If you have been hitting your dog you have a dog that is now fearful. You will need to be very patient and positive
with your dog.

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 07:48 PM
basically read up on potty training don't just think you know it all because you don't. you have to catch her in the act, not after it in order to punish her and NEVER hit her because that may make it worse and actually cause her to pee even more........I hope you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:49 PM
The key to raising a dog is to try to develop a mutual respect that you and the dog both have for each other. You need to connect with the animal as a friend or a partner. Stop letting our god-awful modern culture rot your brain and tard out while your kid with ADHD is running around like a feral child biting at people and only capable of communicating by making loud primitve grunts

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:50 PM
also, might be time to think about growing up you two

UofLCardfan08
09-28-2014, 07:52 PM
It will be too cute when the puppy runs up to relatives and other holiday house guests with shermans penis pump hanging out of its mouth. "Bad Puppy! Bad!"

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 07:52 PM
i dont mean that at all as offensive or as an insult, just letting you guys know, its going to be time soon. And it only gets harder the older you get

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 07:59 PM
The key to raising a dog is to try to develop a mutual respect that you and the dog both have for each other. You need to connect with the animal as a friend or a partner. Stop letting our god-awful modern culture rot your brain and tard out while your kid with ADHD is running around like a feral child biting at people and only capable of communicating by making loud primitve grunts

Um yeah your crazy post hardly makes any sense. Lucky for me none of my kids have ADHD but I'm just wondering what kind of kids you've encountered? Lol, running around biting people and grunting........I'd suggest having them checked for rabies.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-28-2014, 08:04 PM
.................................pluggy is not of this planet.

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 08:08 PM
It will be too cute when the puppy runs up to relatives and other holiday house guests with shermans penis pump hanging out of its mouth. "Bad Puppy! Bad!"

lol, funniest post of yours I've ever read but that thing is way too huge to fit in the pups mouth and it's not just laying around.......but when I picture it happening in my head, it kind of makes me laugh.

Which makes me wonder has that happened to you but with your dildo or vibrator? Picturing that is a little creepy but it also makes me laugh.

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 08:10 PM
also, might be time to think about growing up you two

I'm a toys r us kid

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Um yeah your crazy post hardly makes any sense. Lucky for me none of my kids have ADHD but I'm just wondering what kind of kids you've encountered? Lol, running around biting people and grunting........I'd suggest having them checked for rabies.

oh wait okay nevermind
i just had this image of what a single mother who posts with her boyfriend on a gay niggerdick troll forum must be like and how she must raise her kids and assumed every detail was true

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm a toys r us kid

yeah me too in the late 80s and throughout the 90s they were brainwashing the youth of that time to become whiney little shits whose parents bought them a mound of toys and flooded their brain with meaningless bullshit so that we'd grow up to be giant children who cant take care of ourselves and end up working in the service industry so the generation right above us can establish a gap in wealth between us and them, so that way they get to cheat themselves into a ruling class and have more power and say over us for a decade or two longer than theyre supposed to and then they get to rape us and turn the girls of this generation into prostitutes

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:18 PM
dont tell me i'm the only one who notices these fucking things

steveyos YOLO
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Plug drugs is literally the most insane person to have ever posted here

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
the only remaining comfort i have is that no matter what they try to do, no matter how much they squirm and try to buy their way out of it, there is nothing that they can do to avoid the long lonely and painful path towards inevitable death that lies ahead of them. No one can escape that; and for people like them where no interaction with other people is ever real, it is all the harder to face

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Plug drugs is literally the most insane person to have ever posted here

are you fucking kidding me? they enslaved a generation to be service industry workers, with a socioeconomic chasm between them and the next step up; that way they get to rape us

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:26 PM
the reason i sound insane is because when people notice it they won't say it out loud in conversation

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:27 PM
its not even like it was some tricky conspiracy that was incredibly complex and sinister,

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:30 PM
they used grade-school level math to enslave the generation of excess kids who spawned from the baby boomers
unnngggghh there is so many fucking kids, "maaaan theyre not gonna have no money to live because theyre gonna have to compete with everyone else in their generation, ungggggh and meanwhile i got this nice house and all this money stashed away from treasury bonds from back when you had to be a fucking retard to not be able to make long-term money.. well hehhh heehhhhhhhh lets sexualize the girls in this generation and make monday through friday a nonstop blowjob train"

Plug Drugs
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
youre all a bunch of fucking idiots for not seeing their big old floppy dick slapping you in your face

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 08:31 PM
oops sorry for the late response I'm back....real life was calling

like I was telling rootb, the other day, just so you know, this forum brings out a bad side of me. It's a I don't give a fuck side of me, I don't care what I say or post kind of side of me. Everybody here says a lot of fucked up things and sometimes it's entertaining to make crazy posts and fire back at ignorant posts. To me none of this is real life, none of you are my people, friends, or family. I get along quite well with everyone in my real life, I'm a little more reserved than you might think. I don't run around saying crazy shit like the things that I sometimes post and I definitely do not expose my children to such insanity. Why do you think I'm not on here all day everyday like some people......because it's not real life........... but it is a little bit entertaining when I'm super bored.

Dick Whisperer
09-28-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm a good mom but it doesn't really matter what I say here because I don't have to prove anything to anybody here.

cute story though.......my daughter and her friend bought some window markers and wrote all over my van windows with them, wrote stuff like worlds best mom, we love you, you're the best, lol and be a good driver and it made me happy, it made me smile because you know what, that's what matters.......how my children feel about me and the people in my real life. :)

steveyos YOLO
09-28-2014, 09:15 PM
Wanna see you back that ass up