PDA

View Full Version : why is manoman herped?? what kind of spell does lisa have maks under??

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 02:36 PM
can't belive marks98 herped manoman for lisa :argh:

rootbeer
09-29-2014, 02:39 PM
When did ruby sell the forum so he could afford medication for his tiny red penis?

juji
09-29-2014, 02:41 PM
I agree with marks98, manoman fucking sucks

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 02:41 PM
manoman is sure that marks98 herped him cause lisa asked him too, and keeps pming me about it

Lisa
09-29-2014, 02:42 PM
Yeah Dp, we can stop posting again because my demands that will bring a better forum with less dickheads have not been met

Our posting is like spoiling these losers with cake, they need to eat their own shit for longer

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 02:44 PM
lisa you got marks98 to herp manoman get him to herp your arch emeney jiadh josh

Lisa
09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't know why the criminally insane stalker hasn't just been deleted.

Look a couple of simple steps and we can pick this pitiful forum back up

1. Herp Steveyos YOLOS

2. Herp Cody

3. Delete manoman

Basically any moron who sniffs ass and tries to ride coat tails and is just a dickhead get rid of

Frankly people like that do not generate activity, they make people leave, not through epic trolling skills but just because cool people who make good posts and topics don't like to post with dickheads who just try so hard they suck up anything worth reading here into the black hole of dickhead loserness that is their posting.

juji
09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Since when Lisa forces anyone to do anyone with access of admin tool?

Lisa
09-29-2014, 02:50 PM
So catch you on the other side if admin can grow up, balls up and do what needs to be done around here for the good sort to come back.

Xoxo

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 02:51 PM
maybe if you post pictures of your vagina lisa, u will get your wishes granted

Lisa
09-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Grey rep

09-29-2014 02:50 PM
Thread: why is manoman herped?? what kind of spell does lisa have maks under??
fuk off you boring insane asshole

Uh huh, what a wimp, that would be ummmm let me guess... steveyos YOLOS

Yawn much at the big pile of dickhead nothing that loser has ever brought to this forum.

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 02:55 PM
lisa maybe you should just put the people you don't like on your ingore list, and let them know over and over that there on your ingore list, to teach them a lesson!

Lisa
09-29-2014, 02:59 PM
maybe if you post pictures of your vagina lisa, u will get your wishes granted

I should already get a go at mod for everything I've done here

I mean what kind of dipshit makes Cody a mod?

I could have the good people back posting here with a snap of my fingers if I felt here was worth posting at again without a couple of, look there is no better way to describe them than "obsessed bushpigs", here to basically make this whole forum look like a couple of total dickhead losers trying really hard

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:00 PM
have you ever meet Olivia newton jhon irl

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:01 PM
lisa if you want to be mod you gotta ask rubyclaber lol cause he pays for this shitty fourm and he is the big shot caller around here,, the big baller,big shot caller, mr fake yfmnsfw fourms CEO

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:02 PM
lisa maybe you should just put the people you don't like on your ingore list, and let them know over and over that there on your ingore list, to teach them a lesson!

They already are but that doesn't change the fact that they make the whole forum look like a couple of total fucking dickhead losers simply by proxy, as in simply because they post here and in every single topic I might ad with one of them never actually making any topics, just making retard posts in every single other topic other people make, I mean a dickhead once in a while, I can live with, a dickhead that will literally look like a dickhead in every single topic, not so much.

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:03 PM
have you ever meet Olivia newton jhon irl

Lol

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:07 PM
lisa i was mod of the real ytmnd fourms i was th ebest bmod i bannend everyone i did not know or like and the fourm flourhished,,but that was back when we had like 100 people posting here now we are down to like 15 or something you can't ban everyone because then there will be no post to scroll past and not read and no people to call fags

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:08 PM
lisa if you want to be mod you gotta ask rubyclaber lol cause he pays for this shitty fourm and he is the big shot caller around here,, the big baller,big shot caller, mr fake yfmnsfw fourms CEO

He owes me

He owes me a forum that decent and good to post with without the hinder acne of dickheads who keep posting constantly about people who don't even like them and are so uninterested in them that will not even post with them

He should pay up to my "demands" or face the forum with only 3 fucking losers in it who nobody good wants to post with

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:08 PM
lisa for the trains to run on timea around here 2 things need to happen

1.posts, need to be posted

2.people have to post them so you can call those people fags

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:12 PM
lisa i was mod of the real ytmnd fourms i was th ebest bmod i bannend everyone i did not know or like and the fourm flourhished,,but that was back when we had like 100 people posting here now we are down to like 15 or something you can't ban everyone because then there will be no post to scroll past and not read and no people to call fags
Lol I'm not you, everyone says you were a terrible mod

You're better as my go to guy when I need an account or something which actually makes you better than the admin anyway

I'm talking about putting away like 2 or 3 people who no-one good likes in exchange for gaining back about 5 posters who people actually do like

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:15 PM
who says i was a bad mod lisa,, rootbeer?? cause i banned him over and over again for little to know reason other than to rage him out,, Lisa i am by far the best poster and i am the best mod,,there's no real debateing either of those facts

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:16 PM
i'm the fucking best lisa at everythign i do and say i 'm #1!

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:16 PM
lisa for the trains to run on timea around here 2 things need to happen

1.posts, need to be posted

2.people have to post them so you can call those people fagslol see right now we are treating the forum with our posts, and some might think while reading this topic "I don't see what the problem is, these posts are great" but that is because they are yours and mine posts and not the same old retard shit from the same 2 or 3 losers who are in every single topic every day and you see I'm going to leave again after playing with you now and then you will also stop posting and then they are back to their pitiful little dickhead fest

It has to be my way to fix all this mess, I mean look at it Dp, they've had their way and it SUX

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:18 PM
lisa i know the way you could fix this but it's going to be hard cause you have no friends

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:19 PM
your going to have to find someone who's more fun than even you to make upset over interent posts,, and then you are going to have to get them to post here alot,

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:20 PM
pretty much you are going to have to find a new lisa

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:20 PM
who says i was a bad mod lisa,, rootbeer?? cause i banned him over and over again for little to know reason other than to rage him out,, Lisa i am by far the best poster and i am the best mod,,there's no real debateing either of those facts
Lol you're the best poster but I don't think you need any power here to post, you just need at least one or two people who aren't total dickheads to post with, and you have very unstable moods, like if you were mod you'd ban me as often as I change from loving to hating you, which is at least 5 times every minute

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 03:21 PM
find a new lisa and get her to post here,, then slip into your roll as new tim

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:23 PM
lisa i know the way you could fix this but it's going to be hard cause you have no friends

DP I have more friends than the couple of dickheads I'm talking about

I've been logging in to check and reply to pms

And basically all that needs to happen is get rid of the couple of people that make this forum look like nothing but a couple of dickheads trying really hard and good people will return

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:28 PM
find a new lisa and get her to post here,, then slip into your roll as new tim

I hate Tim but he's not so bad he needs to get rid of, he's more like the once in a while dickheads that are possible to tolerate posting with because he's not an obsessed bushpig, just a bit of a dickhead, but he doesn't go into every topic trying really hard and sucking the life out of every topic made by everyone else.

Lisa
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
And that's it.

So until another week, I'd like to feel able to come post here about various things without feeling like I'm just posting with a couple of loser obsessed bushpigs.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
...............................I would pay some feral abbo to smash your face with bricks. you're the worst fuk that ruines everything.

steveyos YOLO
09-29-2014, 05:18 PM
How many times did looney lisa mention me itt

maks
09-29-2014, 07:26 PM
the short answer is lisa and I are in love we skype every night and I'm selling my car to buy us a little condo on the beach

maks
09-29-2014, 07:28 PM
it will be in her name of course, at least until we're married and I become an australian citizen, but I'll pay the rent and utilities it's the least I can do

m0nde
09-29-2014, 08:04 PM
ok

all of these lizard people, lisa, cody, etc. need to be herped again. i don't know what lisa did to get out of the herpetarium. ob needs to be in there too.

it's fine. we can talk to them in there, but it needs to be done.

cag, if she come s back can stay out here. brenda/lily can stay out here - not a lizzard

maks
09-29-2014, 08:05 PM
also plug drugs need to be ip banned

m0nde
09-29-2014, 08:08 PM
lol at plugdrugs still posting here after all thsi time. how have yo not driven him off? does he have you on ignore?

maks
09-29-2014, 08:13 PM
I've had him on the brink of suicide a few times but everyone always whines that we can't let him die

maks
09-29-2014, 08:13 PM
shit you're the guy who called the cops when he took all those pills

m0nde
09-29-2014, 08:19 PM
me?

steveyos YOLO
09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
the short answer is lisa and I are in love we skype every night and I'm selling my car to buy us a little condo on the beach

Why not move into the apartment rooty got for her

maks
09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
yes you you traitor

maks
09-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Why not move into the apartment rooty got for her

too many bad memories and semen stains

maks
09-29-2014, 08:23 PM
shine a blacklight in lisa's apartment and it lights up like the 4th of july

steveyos YOLO
09-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Monde really is a bad person if he saved plug drug from killing himself

maks
09-29-2014, 10:35 PM
I tried to find the thread where dp explained the whole thing but idk where it is

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:38 PM
i can find it i find it when plug drugs denys that night ever happend

Lisa
09-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Here's a good question for you, why was rootbeer "getting an apartment for me" when he had already gotten hambeast preggas?

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:47 PM
oh i can awnser that,, rootbeer got you an apamrent when you where supposed to acutally come to america at 1st but of course, your total social aneixety and the whole your a spinster shut in crazy boagn lady laid waste to that plan ,, and then rootbeer had to flyu to penguin island to jizz all over your blow up bathtub

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:47 PM
i am somewhat of a rubynet historian

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:48 PM
bouns fun fact: cameron was your emgerecey swamp contact incase rootbeer tried to murder you with an ax

Lisa
09-29-2014, 10:48 PM
oh i can awnser that,, rootbeer got you an apamrent when you where supposed to acutally come to america at 1st but of course, your total social aneixety and the whole your a spinster shut in crazy boagn lady laid waste to that plan ,, and then rootbeer had to flyu to penguin island to jizz all over your blow up bathtub

Yeah but wait a minute, he was sending the hambeast gifts while he was here and got her pregnant like the first night he got back to the US, ok well actually it was the second night he was back

As IF I would go there after that, um no

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:51 PM
WENDY OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS IS A BACK UP PLAN, FUCK OFF WENDY BACKUP PLAN

m0nde
09-29-2014, 10:53 PM
wait someone lied and said i saved plug drugs life? loool. fuckers. i don't know or care a fuck aboutplug drugs. i never did that marks. fuck off. did dp lie and say that shit? if he took some shit and od'd some night and that's a real story, i'm really interested in reading the thread. where is it?

maks
09-29-2014, 10:55 PM
dp bumped it check the front page it's all there in black and white

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 10:55 PM
read the plump drugs 10 page bumped thread,, and remeber back to the time in tinychat you saved plug drugs life

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:04 PM
WENDY OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS IS A BACK UP PLAN, FUCK OFF WENDY BACKUP PLAN

Debra

Wendy is an idiot with fake tits who used to post at EMINEM.com and take pictures of her nose in the rear view mirror to try and prove to everyone she did not have a big nose

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:04 PM
lisa, why aren't you voluntarily sequestering your posts to the herpetarium?

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Why are you trying to pretend your a good poster? You are fucking terrible and I haven't posted in a week.

Like seriously, really fucking boring and terrible. You need to get your nose out of my ass.

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:08 PM
alright, does anyone know where cag is? everyone can go back to dumping on lisa while she sits in the corner then.

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:12 PM
M0nde actually thinks he's a good poster, you need to stop encouraging this Dp

And do you mean that woman with Down syndrome who finger paints in her own excrement?

http://s29.postimg.org/xzs04n313/image.jpg

lmao ^_^

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 11:15 PM
lisa is so happy that cag did somethigg super terrible because now evedrytime cag calls lisa names she can talk about cag finger paiting with her peroid bloodand fell morally supoierour

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:18 PM
lisa, stop talking about me. i know i mentioned you going into the herpetariumm (something i'm passionate about) and i'm sorry if you're a bit manic now maybe take a hit off the glass pipe or get some vape

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:20 PM
No I like that she had been following me around for weeks trying to tell me she is better friends with Teknorat than me (like I was supposed to care, what a retard) when I could have told her the whole time that he hated her and that this was comming.

She rage quit "lmao ^_^"

Do a search on her posts, that obsessed down sydrome fucktard was creepy as fuck, and dumb as dog shit

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:25 PM
okay, i didn't even read that. but i saw teknorat's name

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 11:25 PM
lisa tried to fuck teknorat irl,, but he got scared of lisa's vagina and wimped out

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:27 PM
I went to meet him and he got scared and didn't and sent me $40 and a sorry letter, he got scared because I would have fucked him

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2014, 11:28 PM
that's very scary tbh

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:30 PM
And he's not allowed to play games with me anymore because his wife found some message he was sending me about wanting to cum or something

But collecting videos of women with Down syndrome fingering their ass and painting with it is ok

m0nde
i wonder what teknorat will think of nedxt. he's so inventive and all of his tricks are so devastating to the people he pranks

when rootbeer was in australia he said lisa was creaming for him big time and said that she wanted to sit on his cock the minute rootbeer left. he truly understands how to manipulate women who like to be abused

Lisa
that's very scary tbh
You should be very afraid

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:31 PM
i wonder what teknorat will think of nedxt. he's so inventive and all of his tricks are so devastating to the people he pranks

when rootbeer was in australia he said lisa was creaming for him big time and said that she wanted to sit on his cock the minute rootbeer left. he truly understands how to manipulate women who like to be abusedyou just keep making up shit up monde, go play with cody

No he kept calling me, hence there is no mega thread about it because it was the other way around genius

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:31 PM
yeah he';s not active on steam any more. his wife must have put the boot to his neck.

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:32 PM
you just keep making up shit up monde, go play with cody

No he kept calling me, hence there is no mega thread about it because it was the other way around geniusyes he kept calling you and got rootbeer raged because sometimes he'd pick up or he'd shout in the bkgd becaued you'd talk to teknorat while he was there

lool

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:33 PM
I spoke to him for hours on the phone just before he quit the Internet, he will only play with ruby once in a while now and no-one else, as far as you can be concerned he has quit the internet

m0nde
09-29-2014, 11:34 PM
this is true. i would talk to him while he would drive around at work on facebook chat and sometimes on steam, but now he's gone

Lisa
09-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Nothing I post is ever untrue

I could not give a shit less though