PDA

View Full Version : Been watching some big brother and I'm sick of people saying they are "street smart"

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
And it's always some blond princess in a pretty dress saying "yeah I'm street smart"

No you aren't, you aren't from the ghetto, you are an Australian girl who gets her nails and hair done. All that means is you aren't what could generally be called smart in the actual sense of the word. Stop it you stupid bitches.

Camoron
10-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Shes not Street smart like you lisa, bet she doesn't even know where to get crystal meh

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:27 PM
*YAWN* I don't take meth.

Australia doesn't have ghettos.

What are they talking about?

"I have a naughty little tattoo of a butterfly on my ankle *paints nails*"

Street smart.

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Check out the rough streets

http://treelogic.com.au/facts/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Thompson-Ave-Cowes.jpg

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Here she is, street smart or what?

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2014/09/12/1227056/315918-8a3b3588-387c-11e4-8c2d-d7bb5a31a70d.jpg

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol, people need to stop saying that, you are either smart or not. If you call yourself "street smart" safe bet is you aren't smart at all.

Lisa
10-02-2014, 10:42 PM
They only put people from the roughest streets in big brother. Nominations? Nah, next time someone eats half a block of cheese just shiv them.

m0nde
10-02-2014, 11:17 PM
quite a bit of text in tis thread

timmy
10-03-2014, 12:14 AM
street smart is an actual term you retard.
such as how to talk to police, how to get away with petty crimes, how not to get yourself in sticky situations with the wrong meth dealer motherfuekr!

timmy
10-03-2014, 12:14 AM
youre jjust jealous of her good looks you stupid 40 something inbred

m0nde
10-03-2014, 12:21 AM
no clue why she won't admit to becoming a meth head with peter quinn

timmy
10-03-2014, 12:26 AM
for a woman being street smart would also include things such as not taking your eye off your drink so no one spikes it and you dont get brutally raped

steveyos YOLO
10-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Is there anything you don't cry or complain about? Why not make a thread about not receiving enough welfare money or some other idiotic shit that you have no reason to complain about you insane fucking retard

steveyos YOLO
10-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Maybe if she was street smart she wouldn't have hooked up with a meth abuser who rawdogged her stupid ass

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Actually it is defined as this

A person who has alot of common sense and knows what's going on in the world. This person knows what every type of person has to deal with daily and understands all groups of people and how to act around them. This person also knows all the current shit going on in the streets and the ghetto and everywhere else and knows how to make his own right decisions, knows how to deal with different situations and has his own independant state of mind. A street smart person isn't stubborn and actually listens to shit and understands shit.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Meanwhile people who say they are "street smart" are never from a ghetto and basically use the term because they are not actually smart in the actual sense. I bet Tim thinks he's street smart lol

An idiot who's never even left home, knows all about the streets and street smart lol

Dumbass.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Uh there is a reason why I won't have anything to do with him, aside from the obvious he shoots up meth and I don't like meth heads. I spent 2 days with that loser 2 years ago and he has repeatedly texted, written me hundreds of letters from jail and recently tried to bribe me to go see him with money. NO THANKS.

Happy to admit to anything that is actually true but I don't take meth.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:45 AM
street smart is an actual term you retard.
such as how to talk to police, how to get away with petty crimes, how not to get yourself in sticky situations with the wrong meth dealer motherfuekr!

Yeah it's a term I was using you dumbass. I swear Tim you are actually the dumbest guy I've met here and this is a forum with Cody and Steveyos YOLO in it. It's actually why no matter how many times you try and crack onto me you are always rejected. You're an idiotic sheltered failure and frankly dumb as dog shit. You know nothing of life and have literally done nothing in life. Your intelligence is just laughable.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:47 AM
What I am saying is if you can't say you are smart then you certainly aren't street smart, especially if you are from a privileged background in Australia.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:48 AM
You are either smart or not, that goes for everyone posting in this thread, on the Internet and certainly for any people in big brother houses lol

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
And at least I figured Peter out in a lot less time than it seems to take some of you and that is even without my wherewithal at the time.

I mean the thing is, when DP makes comments he's actually taking the piss out of how fucking stupid the comments are, such as I take meth and am a convicted pedophile, something which seems to go straight over the head of some of the more slow witted posters here

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:56 AM

For example.... No matter how you look at this this comment isn't a witty shot, a joke or taking the shit out of how fucking stupid a comment like that is, no matter how you look at it that is just fucking stupid.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 01:58 AM
youre jjust jealous of her good looks you stupid 40 something inbred

I'm 35 and you're just spazzing that your every attempt to crack onto me has been rejected Tim.

Even Teknorat was telling me about how you went on and on about wanting to fuck me and that he had to convince you not to and all I said was "Yeah, but I don't even like Tim and have rejected him myself every time."

No woman wants you Tim. My age, younger or older.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 01:59 AM
quite a bit of text in tis threadsomething about crystal meth

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:01 AM
I guess you could call your posts "street smart" Sid.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:02 AM
is there a :meth: smiley here? ruby, i need some help

UofLCardfan08
10-03-2014, 02:05 AM
aussie "street smart", scamming a fat gimp virgin from swampville michigan out of thousands of american dollars (ipads, car repairs, diamonds, etc).

aussie "street meth whore", gets knocked up by a low level old as dirt aussie meth dealer.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Looking pretty street smart there Sid.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:08 AM
aussie "street smart", scamming a fat gimp virgin from swampville michigan out of thousands of american dollars (ipads, car repairs, diamonds, etc).

aussie "street meth whore", gets knocked up by a low level old as dirt aussie meth dealer.the diamonds were a Xmas present and I repeatedly told him not to get them because he told me he was going to but he did anyway. the iPad was a birthday present, the car repairs well the fat pig had been living in my house rent free for months and needed me to drive him anywhere he needed to go so yeah shove it.

I don't take meth so again, shove it dipshit. I smoke pot, that's it.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:08 AM
lisa, there is some reason why you fell out of society and it has been inferred that peter quinn led you astray with the glass, so it is okay to be on welfare for this reason and unable to work judgement is not part of any of this

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:10 AM

aussie "street meth whore", gets knocked up by a low level old as dirt aussie meth dealer.judgement

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:14 AM
lisa, there is some reason why you fell out of society and it has been inferred that peter quinn led you astray with the glass, so it is okay to be on welfare for this reason and unable to work judgement is not part of any of this
Uh I spent 2 days with that loser 2 years ago. I don't take meth. In fact the very reason I left there was because of meth junkies everywhere.

I stopped teaching when my grandfather was dying to go help and be near him. I still worked a couple of jobs for a while. I withdrew from society because of a mental breakdown after that. In spite of that I still have more of a leg up than most people here.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Stop boring the shit out me. When Dp says this stuff he is taking the piss, when you say it it's actually because you are that stupid or rather street smart.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:17 AM
no doubt you have a leg up, we have evidence in some guy's avatar anyway, it is good you tried to work sorry about your mental breakdown and your run in with the meth crowd i hope you've learnt something

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:30 AM
no doubt you have a leg up, we have evidence in some guy's avatar anyway, it is good you tried to work sorry about your mental breakdown and your run in with the meth crowd i hope you've learnt something

Yeah what are you talking about evidence in some guy's avatar?

Sid, have you never met any people who are on drugs? I was in central Sydney, their habits are NOT mine and what is it you hope I've learned Sid?

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:37 AM
I've actually known people on hard drugs from all walks of life, even a heroin junky teacher.

What should I learn oh street smart Sid?

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Pretty much all the teachers were alcoholics

One of them had a brother who had to get his arm amputated because he shot up coffee when he ran out of meth.

I smoke pot.

What is it I should learn here other than how fucking stupid and fucked up people out there in all walks of life are? because I already know that and that's one of the reasons I don't want to participate right now. give me a quiet night inside my own privately rented flat with a few joints and the rest of you can carry on and do whatever the fuck you want to each other because MOST of you are fucked up beyond what I can deal with with very rare exceptions.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 02:47 AM
And I'm too depressed to play with my lovely gorgeous college boy I stole off Deso so I'm hiding and posting here because you're all fucking shit anyway. I want to be better when I play with actually nice smart guys.

yous don't deserve any better than this.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:53 AM
is it ok if no one reads any if this?

m0nde
10-03-2014, 02:55 AM
because most likely people will just move on

Lisa
10-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Sid it's a response to you posting about the same shit a couple of retards here have posted for 2 years.

So by all means move on, dipshit.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 03:06 AM
tell me again, in summary, what you're trying to tell me. I am confused now by all of the text I've had to paste and save into the rage generator script

Lisa
10-03-2014, 03:06 AM
by all means stop posting about meth, gang bangs with bikies and fucking children anytime you losers like.

Get lives instead of making up bullshit about other people.

you think your posting that shit over and over again is interesting let alone moving on?

Lisa
10-03-2014, 03:10 AM
I mean look at it, I make a topic about big brother and street smart, I make a topic about what color my pee is, I make nice topics to people I like and in every single one of them what are you posting? The same shit a couple of retards have posted over and over again for years, meth, gang banging bikies and fucking children.

Fuck off, you're obviously missing a bit between the ears.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 04:24 AM
If it's about the prettiest I think Aisha is the prettiest

http://images.9msn.com.au/resizer.aspx?width=896&height=504&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F~%2Fmedia%2Fa0e8d26baac041299310a05bfd2ecae9.ashx

I think Skye is the sweetest

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/09/1410222239996_wps_1_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg

But that first chick I posted, her name is Lisa, she's 29 and aside from calling herself "street smart" she's just a stupid bitch, she bullies Skye and is basically just a stupid bitch from what we see and she was crapping on about this other woman called Cat who is like 31, that's 2 years older than Lisa which unless you are 5 years old is not much and she was bitching saying Cat was trying to act younger than what she is by wearing a bikini top and shorts when they did this dancing challenge and meanwhile Cat is like 2 years older than her and doesn't constantly have her saggy tits hanging out like Lisa does.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 04:26 AM
I think big brother is a giant character appraisal.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Yeah I don't care if she always has her tits hanging out and never wears a bra but then she bitches about Cat wearing a bikini top saying that 2 years older than her is too old

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxueWXJIAAArZJO.jpg:large

Lisa
10-03-2014, 04:34 AM
So this is Cat
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/09/1410278582359_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

And that's about all. I think I've finished with this topic.

jon
10-03-2014, 07:03 AM
So this is Cat
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/09/1410278582359_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.JPG

And that's about all. I think I've finished with this topic.

this woman looks like a gigantic slut that didn't get any in college because she used to be ugly

jon
10-03-2014, 07:04 AM
But that's not what we're about. What we are about is to keep you from being raped in the first place. Two points guide our attitude:

1) No damage control is ever as good as prevention.

2) By the time a situation gets to sexual assault, ALL of your options suck

As astounding as it may sound, these attitudes puts us at odds with many of the popular agendas about rape and their advocates.

What you are going to read on these pages is extremely controversial. In fact, this section has been the source of not only the most hate e-mail we've received, but the most virulent. (http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/rape.html) STREET SMART

jon
10-03-2014, 07:05 AM
this woman looks like a gigantic slut that didn't get any in college because she used to be ugly

you can also see that she used to have an eating disorder like anorexia because her arm hair is overgrown for a female

m0nde
10-03-2014, 07:12 AM
I mean look at it, I make a topic about big brother and street smart, I make a topic about what color my pee is, I make nice topics to people I like and in every single one of them what are you posting? The same shit a couple of retards have posted over and over again for years, meth, gang banging bikies and fucking children.

Fuck off, you're obviously missing a bit between the ears.
Didv you read what you wrote? Street smarts and piss. Good for you like Lisa. Nice variety.

juji
10-03-2014, 07:16 AM
Lisa in new level

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 07:30 AM
i prefer the term street wise

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Didv you read what you wrote? Street smarts and piss. Good for you like Lisa. Nice variety.

I post about whole bunch of different stuff, meanwhile you have been posting recipes and simply the same mentally deficient shit as Cody and Steveyos YOLO, get the fuck away from me you retarded creep

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:34 AM
But that's not what we're about. What we are about is to keep you from being raped in the first place. Two points guide our attitude:

1) No damage control is ever as good as prevention.

2) By the time a situation gets to sexual assault, ALL of your options suck

As astounding as it may sound, these attitudes puts us at odds with many of the popular agendas about rape and their advocates.

What you are going to read on these pages is extremely controversial. In fact, this section has been the source of not only the most hate e-mail we've received, but the most virulent. (http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/rape.html) STREET SMART
That sure is some STREET SMART advice right there about how not to get raped.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:34 AM
i prefer the term street wise

I think I'll still go with "not smart"

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Cody and Steveyos YOLO,

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:35 AM
I know, ugh, two very STREET SMART posters right there

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:37 AM
It's all you see down all of the topics, page after page, in every single topic, topics abandoned after those losers posted whatever STREET SMART shit they posted

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 07:40 AM
you type the words Cody and Steveyos YOLO alot

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Yeah and they never post about me.

They are just the two that stand out to me as being the biggest fucking dickheads obsessed with me and posting in every single fucking topic so it's not like you can avoid either of those losers, take a look down the screen of topics, notice a pattern?

I hate them both, they both should fuck off and die seeing as they are never going to get a fucking life.

I post about a lot of shit but they are by far the biggest fucking losers here and both have some stalking and obsession issues.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:44 AM
I had hoped I would be saved by some pot today, didn't happen.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:47 AM
I post their names about one tenth of the amount of times those fucking losers post about me.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 07:48 AM
i think you want to get spit roasted by Cody and Steveyos YOLO

m0nde
10-03-2014, 07:48 AM
I tried posting a variety: pawgs, thigh gaps and food, meth women problems in australia, video games and computer tech support howto questions. All I see from you people is your nose buried deep in my ass sneefing

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:49 AM
i think you want to get spit roasted by Cody and Steveyos YOLO

I don't fucking think so

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:52 AM
I tried posting a variety: pawgs, thigh gaps and food, meth women problems in australia, video games and computer tech support howto questions. All I see from you people is your nose buried deep in my ass sneefing

How is it my fault that after every single post I make I have either one of those fucking losers sniffing my ass after it? Have you even read their posts? Sid I post a whole bunch of different shit it's idiots like you who just keep dragging it back to the same Cody and and steveyos YOLO Level type shit, get the fuck out of here, I already told you. if I want to talk to you I'll come to you, meanwhile you can get your fucking nose out of my ass, like I need another loser with his nose up there.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 07:56 AM
would you want cody in the front or the back,, during the spit roast

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:56 AM
No Dp.

I am so repulsed that I can't even joke about it.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 07:58 AM
I'm reading all the creepy stuff on listverse yet that is creepier than anything there.

m0nde
10-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Lisa shut the fuck up and stop pretending you don't want attention. As soon as cag returns, trust me, you'll be back benched. Stop hitting the glass and stay with something like indica. don't do the sativa and seriously STAHP tweaking

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Stay the fuck out of my topics you pathetic loser idiot

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Cag was a disgusting moron who did nothing but make up rape stories about herself and me and write fan fic erotica about me and dp all day who finally rage quit after writing a letter in her own excrement for the reason of as she said herself winning and to get everyone to forget about me as she was literally incapable of having a conversation with anyone without it being about me.

And she is ugly.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:08 AM
i miss cag alot

Lisa
So do her a favour Sid, seeing as she went to all that trouble to try and "win" and get people to forget about me why don't you stay the fuck out of my topics you ass sniffing loser and forget about me.

Idiot.

Lisa
i miss cag alot

Why whinge to me about it? I don't lol and other than me apparently being the motivation for her to write letters in her own excrement as an attempt to "win" attention and get people to forget about me what do I have to do with it?

nothing is what

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Excuse me for never acting that pathetic

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:13 AM
ask your friend cag to come back and post with you and codey,,

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Lol

Fuck you dp, go play on steam with her or something if you miss her that much, don't whinge to me about it, not like I'm responsible for that blithering orangutang try hard retard

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Just got raped again lmao ^_^

There you go, does that help? Funny huh

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:20 AM
your making me miss her even more pls stop

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Well I'm not going to write fan fic erotica about you and me

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:27 AM
call me a cyberbully pls, i miss her somuch

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah hang on, I'll hang shit on you all day, make up the most disgusting and retarded shit about people as I can (and then perceiving that that is getting them attention make it up about myself) and the minute someone says something to me I'll call them a cyber bully like I'm some 12 year old

Wait a minute there, I'm just writing you a love note with my excrement as a mentally deficient patient with an extra chromosome would do in an asylum, please don't show anyone or tell my boyfriend ok? I really think once I do this I will finally win all the attention and no-one will remember that other woman I stalked through 3 forums for years in some kind of insanely jealous mission to win all the attention.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:42 AM
tell me about your dead mother,,

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:50 AM
I'm hungry

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:51 AM
lisa when's the last time you got some dicks in you

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 09:57 AM
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/08/03/1226107/550804-bikies.jpg

whens the last time you had 20 bikies run a train on you lisa,, u seem stressted,,

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:07 AM
lisa when's the last time you got some dicks in you

That's been a couple of weeks now and I also did not get weed I was really hoping for today, I have not had anywhere enough weed in the past week to keep me not over stressed.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm still hungry

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Jazz seems to always start spazzing whenever I go to bed too

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:09 AM
And then I get up and she acts like everything is fine

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:10 AM
it's because she's going to die tonight and you are going to wake up tommorw totally alone with out a friend in the world

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:10 AM
sweet dreams lisa

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:11 AM
And there is a really nice cute guy I stole off Deso on my skype I should talk to but because I'm.... let's say a bit out of sorts I'm hiding and instead talking to you which no doubt just compounds my "being a bit out of sorts"

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:11 AM
no weed, no cock, no cat,, jsut you alone, with your thoughts and this shitty fourm

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:12 AM
No I've studied it so I'll know what to look for when she is going to die, she will "crash" first and just sit there with her head down before dying, not run around the flat meowing

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:14 AM
no weed, no cock, no cat,, jsut you alone, with your thoughts and this shitty fourm

Well there is that guy I used to know who wants to come here next week and take me to lunch but I'm not sure if I should

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:16 AM
lol not sure if you should,, either he's a gimp or a total crack head,, lisa you fuck basically anyone all the time, that's what i like about you,, your a huge slut

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:17 AM
lunch is going to consit of this retarded ausgtliran guy cumming inside of you after 3 mins because nobody else will fuck him and he has not gotten laid in 3 years

jon
10-03-2014, 10:17 AM
sneefing

where's that video clip of when me and tek and ruby were playing payday 2 or something with you and then your landlord came into the room and you guys were yelling at each other

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:23 AM
lol not sure if you should,, either he's a gimp or a total crack head,, lisa you fuck basically anyone all the time, that's what i like about you,, your a huge slut

He's a perfectly nice guy. But I don't think I want anything like that with him and I'm certainly not quite in the best place mentally to even make a decision if I am or not.

But he is a perfectly nice guy, I don't want to lead him on or fuck him around. I was probably going to explain this to him next time he texted but seeing as he refound me here on this forum he might end up reading this anyway.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:24 AM
ahahah he lurks this fourm oh god get him to sign up lisa,, i want to chat with him,, let him know what a super lady you are

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:25 AM
where's that video clip of when me and tek and ruby were playing payday 2 or something with you and then your landlord came into the room and you guys were yelling at each other

Yes grown men who live in basements and get yelled at by landlords for playing video games should certainly not be casting stones at anyone else.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:26 AM
i think m0nde moved out of his mee maw's basmenbt

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:29 AM
ahahah he lurks this fourm oh god get him to sign up lisa,, i want to chat with him,, let him know what a super lady you are

He already did sign up a week ago and pmed me, that is how he got back in contact with me. He was on 4chan, found this forum and then recognised my cat and saw it was me. He was happy that a lot of the trolling crap that had been put on the internet about me was not true, the was a lot that said I committed suicide amongst other disgustingly retarded bullshit if I recall from the endless amounts of crap I have had to get removed.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:30 AM
But like I said he's a perfectly sane and nice guy and he already knew me.

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:34 AM
lisa your sucide note which is hilouara and has been copied and pasted over 10 millon fourms was very true, i was there,, u where sad as fuck not knowing how you even ended up at this fourm,,, getting bashed on xmas day lmao

Lisa
10-03-2014, 10:36 AM
First of all there is no suicide note where I say I am going to kill myself there is one upset post I made while having a breakdown and it was all the other bullshit lies comments and posts posted with it that were the actual issue as well as the use of my PI

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:44 AM
ya that was just some post about how you where def not thinking of ending it all

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 10:45 AM
just venting to your buds on rubynet,,

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 11:34 AM
brocksteady
Junior Member 0
craigslist
Junior Member 0
GQcaNWkkyj
Junior Member 0
RosanneKt
Junior Member 0
RunnyStools
Junior Member 1
SethaniKt

those are all the people who signed up in hte last month that i don't know so which one is he or do i have to pm all of them to find out lisa

steveyos YOLO
10-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Didn't rooty buy this idiot a tv

m0nde
10-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Excuse me for never acting that pathetic
are you serious?

KKKody
10-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Actually it is defined as this

A person who has alot of common sense and knows what's going on in the world. This person knows what every type of person has to deal with daily and understands all groups of people and how to act around them. This person also knows all the current shit going on in the streets and the ghetto and everywhere else and knows how to make his own right decisions, knows how to deal with different situations and has his own independant state of mind. A street smart person isn't stubborn and actually listens to shit and understands shit.

And there is a really nice cute guy I stole off Deso on my skype I should talk to but because I'm.... let's say a bit out of sorts I'm hiding and instead talking to you which no doubt just compounds my "being a bit out of sorts"

are you serious?

yes she is, and she obviously has learned nothing from the lessons i taught her about PI and teknorat taught cag even harder, but lisa is very street smart and socially aware :smug:

m0nde
10-03-2014, 06:01 PM
First of all there is no suicide note where I say I am going to kill myself there is one upset post I made while having a breakdown and it was all the other bullshit lies comments and posts posted with it that were the actual issue as well as the use of my PIit was enough for the police to be concerned that you may harm yourself
i'm glad people have your wellbeing in mind

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 06:16 PM
codey saved lisa's life, m0nde saved plug drugs life,, this fourm is like the sucide help fourm we used to raid

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 06:16 PM
http://www.suicideforum.com/

they still can even bother to set a fucking logo

Autistic Spectrum
10-03-2014, 06:17 PM
http://www.suicideforum.com/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png

that would set me over the edge,, come looking for help and i see that

Camoron
10-03-2014, 06:24 PM
plug drugs literlaly almost kiled himself on tinychat.

KKKody
10-03-2014, 06:59 PM
plug drugs literlaly almost kiled himself on tinychat.

he has lisa aids he denies the truth constantly, it's a telltale symptom

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:25 PM
brocksteady
Junior Member 0
craigslist
Junior Member 0
GQcaNWkkyj
Junior Member 0
RosanneKt
Junior Member 0
RunnyStools
Junior Member 1
SethaniKt

those are all the people who signed up in hte last month that i don't know so which one is he or do i have to pm all of them to find out lisa

I'm going to make you pm all of them lol

jon
10-03-2014, 09:26 PM
guess we should bring back tinychat, sounds effective

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:27 PM
it was enough for the police to be concerned that you may harm yourself
i'm glad people have your wellbeing in mind

Um no all the police got was an e-mail from some city in America because some loser here literally called the police on me.

Lisa
10-03-2014, 09:29 PM
guess we should bring back tinychat, sounds effective

I only tinychat with Deso and their boyfriends

m0nde
10-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Um no all the police got was an e-mail from some city in America because some loser here literally called the police on me.so this was enough for them to come to your door and have you go shitbat on them? is it true or not that you were under observation because of that email>? how can you say people aren't concerned about you?

timmy
10-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Lisa just wants to lay around all day and smoke joints, take thick dicks and cum then have a nap or a tea

jon
10-07-2014, 05:46 PM
that's called being a wife

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Lisa just wants to lay around all day and smoke joints, take thick dicks and cum then have a nap or a tea

same

Lisa
10-07-2014, 07:08 PM
so this was enough for them to come to your door and have you go shitbat on them? is it true or not that you were under observation because of that email>? how can you say people aren't concerned about you?

No they have to check and then they aren't allowed to leave until the person has seen a doctor, so it was a big waste of people's time, they could have been attending to car crashes and stuff, I was sent home after seeing a doctor

You are so fucking stupid and pathetic get a clue about how the world outside of your landlord's basement works

Autistic Spectrum
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
bet you got maced cause you called the police so fucking stupid and pathetic

Lisa
10-07-2014, 07:13 PM
bet you got maced cause you called the police so fucking stupid and pathetic

No

KKKody
10-07-2014, 08:55 PM
:yes: