PDA

View Full Version : vaginal creaming

jon
10-06-2014, 11:22 AM
if you post here and have a vagina let me ask you this one question, what kind of creams do you need to use to keep it from getting crows feet, wrinkles, other unsightly blemishes, skin tightening creams or other hygeine products

note for OB: just discuss leather cleaners instead, restoratives, 10w30 or whatever, can you use a blended synthetic or is full synthetic required, etc.

Lisa
10-06-2014, 11:35 AM
I don't, I have sensitive skin and using anything like that would probably throw it out off balance and I'd get thrush

I just wash it with ph balanced tea tree shampoo and don't put anything else on it

I also get shaving rash which is why I don't shave it because I'd rather have pubes than have it look like it has a venereal disease so I just tidy or trim and I'd rather have pubes anyway because I'm an adult

My vagina getting wrinkly is the last thing I'm worried about I worry more about upsetting its natural balance and getting thrush, a rash or ingrown hairs

Need any other disgusting details?

Lisa
10-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Wait a minute, I was meant to be asleep, why am I still here? And worse why am I posting about the perils of thrush?

GOODBYE SIR!

Camoron
10-06-2014, 11:48 AM
Wlel jon listen up boy I know a thing or too about vaginas

jon
10-06-2014, 11:54 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candidal_vulvovaginitis

Lisa
10-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Yeah you know what? Whenever a guy complains about women's vaginas stinking it's always from some inexperienced loser who has fucked some woman with vaginosis, if your girlfriend's vagina stinks then she needs a course of antibiotics because that's not normal unless they don't wash or have a bacterial infestation which is just gross, a healthy clean vagina does not stink so next time you go to fuck a woman if her vagina stinks tell the stupid bitch to go to the doctor.

Camoron
10-06-2014, 12:27 PM
thanks auntie lisa

jon
10-06-2014, 12:28 PM
i actually already knew that but it feels good to hear it from another reliable source of information

Lisa
10-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Yeah well I remember trying to explain that to plug drugs and every guy I've ever seen try and say that women's vaginas stink, not all women's vaginas stink, just the one they fucked.

I have also been with women and none of theirs stank.