PDA

View Full Version : Laugh at redneck codey

KKKody
10-10-2014, 09:48 PM
ok so guys here's where i realized maybe i was kinda fucked up for like 30 years.

my boss is black

the other day the guys on anoither crew helped us carry in ourt shit, so we owed em a solid

lunchtime comes, my crew leaves to get something, i always pacj cause im a cracker jew

welp they come back and i already helped the otjher crew carru FAR MORE than my share but this new guy comes in and he's like yo the boss says you gotta help carry their shit

i said "fuck you nigga i already carried mine" welp i did not know that this VERY educated african american man was like 2 steps behind the new guy.

he was almost likterally sick. i mean like, we're fucking BFF sincew i statred wrking there and he was so mad he could spit or somthing. he's written up other people for shit like that, he never even mentioned writing me up, he just said it with his mouth and eyes. i was so fucking embarrased. i mean i was not mad, i was hurt, i was embarrased, that my best fucking frind at my new job was hurt by what i said.

has anyone else here done this faux pas?

KKKody
10-10-2014, 09:52 PM
also my boss likes my CD collection and this was what i had on at the time, if it helps put it in perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uW1ur4PCmw

jon
10-10-2014, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jXK2BL7.png

steveyos YOLO
10-10-2014, 09:56 PM
I had a black friend once and said something we should go out and fuck some nigger bitches and he never said anything. I also had a gook friend and we were at a stoplight and there was a carload of gooks beside of us and i kept quoting racist shit those gooks in that menace II society movie were saying in the store before they got killed and he was laughing while another white friend kept elbowing me really hard

KKKody
10-10-2014, 09:57 PM
not even jon, i felt like shit

chris rock coulda popped outta nowhere and said give this man a pass, i would have still felt less than 1 inch tall.

KKKody
10-10-2014, 09:59 PM
I had a black friend once and said something we should go out and fuck some nigger bitches and he never said anything. I also had a gook friend and we were at a stoplight and there was a carload of gooks beside of us and i kept quoting racist shit those gooks in that menace II society movie were saying in the store before they got killed and he was laughing while another white friend kept elbowing me really hard

yeah we have a mixed dude thats like that at work. he told me black jokes i never heard before. i shit you not my boss is so fucking cool i just forgot he was black and might get offended. but man i mean i ate my whole fucking foot when i said that shit bro.

KKKody
10-10-2014, 10:00 PM
tis was 3 days ago, he got over it in like a minute but i didnt.

i need to change how i think