PDA

View Full Version : so lizardwankerer

KKKody
10-19-2014, 12:02 PM
why do i not have PM about painting houses yet

#fullofshit

TheLizardWhisperer
10-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Because the thread was on the second page so I didn't even realise you'd replied. So how much paint do I put on a roller?

KKKody
10-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Because the thread was on the second page so I didn't even realise you'd replied. So how much paint do I put on a roller?

soak it well then use the grid to roll off excess until its not trying to drip on you if rolling out of a 5 gallon bucket, if you're using a pan there's this thing called "common sense" put down a rubber or plastic backed drop cloth and don't be a retard, use the same method, dampening the nap before putting it down in the paint helps to get the absorbtion even but you need to really fling the excess water out of it like you were trying to fling nut from jerking off thats sticking to your thumb off half a dozen times or so

TheLizardWhisperer
10-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Ok and when I mix paint what's the best way?

KKKody
10-19-2014, 01:50 PM
Ok and when I mix paint what's the best way?

a drill and a drywall mud paddle for a 5, for gallons have them shake that shit at the store when you buy it

Autistic Spectrum
10-19-2014, 03:42 PM
thankx

TheLizardWhisperer
10-19-2014, 05:08 PM
How do I work out how much paint to buy vs how many walls I have to paint? And is it the same for the base layer?

KKKody
10-19-2014, 10:28 PM
on bare drywaqll or walls that heve never had paint wiht a sheen figure 350 sq ft per gallon, on walls that have been sealed with satin or shinier paints you will get the 425 sq ft that it says on the label if you don't know how to measure sq ft (or whatever the fuck they use in toxicland for measurements) google it

KKKody
10-19-2014, 10:29 PM
btw base layer is called primer and many poaints now are dual purpose so youre wasting money if you buy primer unless youre using flat pain on unpainted drywall, then its worth it to get primer