PDA

View Full Version : Delete this fourm

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2014, 03:16 PM
:pumpkin:

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2014, 03:24 PM
I like how I have not said one bad thing about Sherman and believe me there is a whole lot of shit I could be saying. How out of respect for him I have kept my mouth shut but it didn't matter because he was talking shit about me to everyone.

Apparently I'm a fat bitch who's taking all his money and talking to teknorat all day.

I didn;t drive and go pick him up from the airport and have him stay at my house for over 2 weeks while he acted like a total jerk to me.

I was very clear about everything before he came, but first of all he wanted me to go there , he got an apartment even though I told him noyt to get an apartmemnt for me, he did anyway (he now hangs this over my head, all this shit I told him not to do that he decided not to listen to a word I said and do what he wanted anyway, I mean what are my feelings in all this anyway huh? Surely only Rootbeer has feelings here.... so after organising all of that he turned around and decided, no, that he was comming straight here with 2 days notice, yet I was very clear, he was comming to visit and MEET me, stay a couple of weeks and then go home and we'd go from there, But he came here and started telling me he wasn't going to leave, trying to pay for everything and give me money, give me diamonds when I told him 20 times I didn;t want anything big, I literally haven't spoken to anyone else the whole time he has been here, the couple of times teknrorat has messaged me rootbeer has jumped all over and all over me, he has literally answered my phone when it rang and screamed abuse, he answers the only messages I get from anypone, I'm not kidding, I literallky go hang out the washing or something and he jumps up and goes read my messages, none of which I was hiding anyway but he is well out of line to be doing that anyway. I have been 100% honest with him. I have wanted to say a LOT of shit about him, about how much of a psycho jerk he is actually being and I haven't out of respect yet there he is telling everyone I'm a fat bitch using him for his money. I have told him twice now this isn;t working. I have bent over backwards to take care of him but his bullshit is too much.... in the middle of the night when he gets up and decides it's bullshit hour where he makes up all kind shit I actually have never said to him, craps on about teknorat, some guy who I haven't even met FFS and cries at me... and this is every fucking day. Want to talk about somnething at a reasonable hour? Nope sorry. He doesn't want to talk about it now, only at 2am when you are just trying to go to sleep. I tell him I need space, I don;t get it. He is not here now he has gone to a hotel for a night and I can have what is basically the only time I've had to myself since he got here.

You're all fucking idiots if you think ANYONE would look after someone better than I have while putting up with this shit. Give me a fucking break, if I was a real bitch he would have been out on his ear within the first couple of nights he did that shit and NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM. Instead I have been here to drive him wherever the fuck he wants, do whatever the fuck he wants, make sure he has everything he needs and basically just not leave him up shit creek.

So all of you can go fuck yourselves, every last one of you.

read that. post , that was posted here on this fourm, if ruby did not fucking make this shitty fourm,after ytmsnfw got shut off, then guess what that post woudl have never happend,, along with alot of other terribnle posts, lets hard delete this shitty fourm and forget it ever happend,

steveyos YOLO
10-27-2014, 03:34 PM
See ya at fjs

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
10-27-2014, 08:22 PM

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JJ PM me so I know where you go when Ruby shuts this down.

TheElJoe
10-27-2014, 08:34 PM
:magpi:

steveyos YOLO
10-27-2014, 09:36 PM
Posting at RH with all your old buddies right now

jon
10-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I like how I have not said one bad thing about Sherman and believe me there is a whole lot of shit I could be saying. How out of respect for him I have kept my mouth shut but it didn't matter because he was talking shit about me to everyone.

Apparently I'm a fat bitch who's taking all his money and talking to teknorat all day.

I didn;t drive and go pick him up from the airport and have him stay at my house for over 2 weeks while he acted like a total jerk to me.

I was very clear about everything before he came, but first of all he wanted me to go there , he got an apartment even though I told him noyt to get an apartmemnt for me, he did anyway (he now hangs this over my head, all this shit I told him not to do that he decided not to listen to a word I said and do what he wanted anyway, I mean what are my feelings in all this anyway huh? Surely only Rootbeer has feelings here.... so after organising all of that he turned around and decided, no, that he was comming straight here with 2 days notice, yet I was very clear, he was comming to visit and MEET me, stay a couple of weeks and then go home and we'd go from there, But he came here and started telling me he wasn't going to leave, trying to pay for everything and give me money, give me diamonds when I told him 20 times I didn;t want anything big, I literally haven't spoken to anyone else the whole time he has been here, the couple of times teknrorat has messaged me rootbeer has jumped all over and all over me, he has literally answered my phone when it rang and screamed abuse, he answers the only messages I get from anypone, I'm not kidding, I literallky go hang out the washing or something and he jumps up and goes read my messages, none of which I was hiding anyway but he is well out of line to be doing that anyway. I have been 100% honest with him. I have wanted to say a LOT of shit about him, about how much of a psycho jerk he is actually being and I haven't out of respect yet there he is telling everyone I'm a fat bitch using him for his money. I have told him twice now this isn;t working. I have bent over backwards to take care of him but his bullshit is too much.... in the middle of the night when he gets up and decides it's bullshit hour where he makes up all kind shit I actually have never said to him, craps on about teknorat, some guy who I haven't even met FFS and cries at me... and this is every fucking day. Want to talk about somnething at a reasonable hour? Nope sorry. He doesn't want to talk about it now, only at 2am when you are just trying to go to sleep. I tell him I need space, I don;t get it. He is not here now he has gone to a hotel for a night and I can have what is basically the only time I've had to myself since he got here.
ave while putting up with this shit. Give me a fucking break, if I was a real bitch he would have been out on his ear within the first couple of nights he did that shit and NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM. Instead I have been here to drive him wherever the fuck he wants, do whatever the fuck he wants, make sure he has everything he needs and basically just not leave him up shit creek.

So all of you can go fuck yourselves, every last one of you.

dragons have a way with words, some of you just don't understand

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 04:20 PM
View Poll Results: Delete this fourmVoters 8. This poll is closed

Well it's 6 votes to 2 and reno's vote only counts as half a vote,,

so the final tally is 6 votes yes delete this shitty fake ytmnsfw fourms

1.5 votes no don't delete fake ytmsnfw fourms, i need to live in the past

see you fella's on steam chat/skype

Camoron
10-29-2014, 06:08 PM
if this forum had never existed, rootbeer never would have gotten together with teh love of his life, l̶i̶s̶a̶ debbie

m0nde
10-29-2014, 06:16 PM
i always look forward to lisa and debbie discussing things on this forum

Lisa
10-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Have to vote for no because all the sexy people voted no.

Reno is like a sex God.

Well I can't vote now, too late to weasel my way into the sexy gang now.

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2014, 06:35 PM
It was too late the minute you were born you hideous fuckin bitch

TheElJoe
10-29-2014, 07:57 PM
for the record i would vote to have this place deleted regardless of the stroy

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Voting to have :magpi: deleted so you can't use it ever again

TheElJoe
10-29-2014, 08:29 PM
:magpi: that would be the end of yuour life