PDA

View Full Version : lisa we should take dp on his offer

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 02:53 AM
i want a free vacation to austrlia, and besides it might be kind of fun to have sex with each other on cam in front of everybody

Lisa
10-28-2014, 02:55 AM
What makes you think I would have sex with you?

I would not let you in my house you are abusive.

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 02:57 AM
no i'm not, well whatever nevermind then

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 03:01 AM
i'd probably be the friendliest person at this forum to actually invite over to your house

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 04:18 AM
i wouldn't ever be abusive to you girl, ever

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 04:37 AM
i think you'd get a lot of pleasure out of my thick young cock

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:52 AM
lisa stop being a killjoy and let plug drugs in your house so he can fuck you on webcam and all of rubynet can watch

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:42 AM
lisaaaaaaa i haven't had sex in like a year and a half if i go one more month or two without having sex it will break me i will become entirely neurotic and won't be able to even ask women anymore because i'll be stuttering and twitching and yelling at myself every few seconds
dp is literally willing to pay for a plane ticket to australia for me, we can go have fun doing other activities together, it'd be like having a friend over to go do things with
if you want to have sex and play around with each other i'm all for it, it's up to you, but we would have to have sex at least once i guess on webcam because thats part of DP's deal
let's have fun with each other and hang out lisa

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:44 AM
of course the probability that DP is actually being serious is less than 2% but, maybe he actually would who knows, he's got money, and this forum occupies so much of his free time it might just be worth it to him, it'd be the forum event of the year

m0nde
10-28-2014, 08:44 AM
looks likw plugdrug is the only reasonable one

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:45 AM
you need to get a passport so you can travel to the dark continent of austliraa, and i will only buy you a one way ticket

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:46 AM
and hey if you would want to fool around with each other and have sex, i'll be totally obedient to anything you wish me to do for you =)

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:48 AM
you need to get a passport so you can travel to the dark continent of austliraa, and i will only buy you a one way ticket

that'd be cool, I'm literally doing nothing over here right now and my schedule is wide open, so I'd just work a minimum wage job over there to save up enough money to get back
worst case scenario i could ask my family to borrow me money for a ticket back

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:48 AM
it's only 1000 bucks for a one way ticket,,

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:49 AM
i think it's night time in australia right now, probably get a yes or a no from her later today

m0nde
10-28-2014, 08:51 AM
that'd be cool, I'm literally doing nothing over here right now and my schedule is wide open, so I'd just work a minimum wage job over there to save up enough money to get back
worst case scenario i could ask my family to borrow me money for a ticket backhow are you going to work a minimum wage job there? you have to get a visa to do that better get on it. or you can do some work on a farm or something i guess where they don't give a shit abotu documentation

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:51 AM
lisa get's no money she just get's to get fucked on webcam in front of a bunch of her internet friends, she would only spend the money on meth anyways :(

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:52 AM
how are you going to work a minimum wage job there? you have to get a visa to do that better get on it. or you can do some work on a farm or something i guess where they don't give a shit abotu documentation

yeah i'll just get paid under the table

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:52 AM
best way to earn a living on penguin island is to knock lisa up and go on the dole with her,

m0nde
10-28-2014, 08:56 AM
if you manage to get lisa to pop out a few white trash kids you;ll be living the golden life

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:13 PM
lisa did plug drugs get ahold of you, gonna need to know when to book the one way ticket for,

Lisa
10-28-2014, 07:20 PM
I said no

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:23 PM
just like the time you got raped as a child you don't really have a choice in the matter, so buck up and make this easy on everyone and pick a date and give mike the stop on the sky bus(a bus) to get off at

Lisa
10-28-2014, 07:24 PM
You're only cool when i say you are and lately you haven't been.

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:26 PM
lisa i am paying like 1000 bucks to watch plug drugs impregtant you on webcam and i will give you another 50 dollors for the naming rights of yours and pluggys child,, i am a kind giving person, and you are lazy mean witch!!!!

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:33 PM
lisa you are being really ungrateful and it's sort of pissing me off

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:35 PM
just like the time you got raped as a child you don't really have a choice in the matter, so buck up and make this easy on everyone and pick a date and give mike the stop on the sky bus(a bus) to get off at

this is the post that made lisa click the log out button in a rage today lol,

m0nde
10-28-2014, 07:36 PM
40 dollars from keknorat is okay but 1000 bucks + 50 dollars from dp is somehow unrasonable

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:40 PM
the babies first name will be lisa after his or her's mom :heart:

the first rubynet babies middle name will be codey after the babies spiritual father :boo:

and the babies last name will be cag after the babies worst enemy so it will always be reminded of who it seeks vengeance from and needs to find and kill, :pray:

Lisa
10-28-2014, 07:55 PM
You're only cool when i say you are and lately you haven't been.

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 07:57 PM
LISA CODEY CAG ,

SON OF RUBYNET YOU WILL BE BORN

I PROMISE YOU THAT

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:00 PM
I said no

really? alright =\ you kind of just broke my heart

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:01 PM
and everyone else who posts here, she really let us all down ,, it's cause she's a mean witch lady who likes to spoil everyone's fun

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:02 PM
lisa you are being really ungrateful and it's sort of pissing me off

yeah. she is. its a little ridiculous, but its her decision i guess so whatever, i'm not even going to dwell on it, i already know from experience that it would be a huge waste of time to dwell on it.

Lisa
10-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Wow

You're that stupid and wonder why I would not even let you in my house

Pathetic, none of you have any right to me

Plug Drugs
10-28-2014, 08:05 PM
just leave me alone lisa

Autistic Spectrum
10-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Wow

lisa who are you to decide who comes in your house, we the taxpayers of england pay for your house so we decide, and we've decided that pluyg drugs is flying to penguin island, and raw dogging you on webcam untill you are pregrant with his child, and the childs name will be

lisa cody cag

internutt
10-29-2014, 03:41 AM
What makes you think I would have sex with you?

I would not let you in my house you are abusive.

thats funny, it seems like you're the abusive one actually.

Lisa
10-29-2014, 05:50 AM
thats funny, it seems like you're the abusive one actually.

Oh so saying "no" is abusive? Weak.

I am talking about his random psycho outbursts that include death threats and it's MY house and MY vagina and I'm not having him in either and if that's abusive then tough titties.

timmy
10-29-2014, 05:52 AM
Wow

i pay my taxes, pretty sure i do, your ass is mine

timmy
10-29-2014, 05:53 AM
MY vagoina MY rules, MY taxes MY rules,
not sure where i stand guys

timmy
10-29-2014, 05:54 AM
lisa help me think

Lisa
10-29-2014, 06:03 AM
lisa help me think

It's simple, it's up to me who I fuck and who I let in my house, I don't owe you anything and I'll fuck you only if I want to. You've got more work to do on that front. There has been a slight improvement, I'm finding I can tolerate you for like a whole 30 seconds at a time and that's 25 seconds up from last week.

Ideally you'll need to make it to like 10 mins if we are going to have sex.

Lisa
10-29-2014, 06:13 AM
But I met a guy I might give it go with next week, I'm thinking about it, well actually I want to but I'm nervous, he wanted to come to my place tomorrow or Friday but I was all "can I have a bit longer to digest this and prepare? I'm nervous" and he said that should be fine so I need to find where I put my balls I think, grab them and then grab his. Even then who knows if it will pan out as anything other than a fuck, I don't even know if I will fuck him, but I don't know what to do but if I don't find my confidence some other bitch will snatch him up, see I'm WAY over thinking it. Plus I'm speaking way too soon but we'll see.

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 02:50 PM
you guys have to understand that lisa doesn't want rootbeer 2.0 flying over, she just wants to casually smoke pot and occasionally have sex with people her own age she can relate to

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 02:56 PM
does not matter what lisa want's lisa's brown busted up vagina is merly a vessal for your cum plugdrugs :jizz:

juji
10-29-2014, 03:00 PM
I didnt read this entire thread, I guess Lisa will have sex with a hobo

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 03:06 PM
sorry Lisa, we tried.. Maybe one day you and Marks will realize you're long lost lovers and hit it off, now I know he's going to try to immediately reject that altogether but he knows you and him occasionally try to see something you like in each other

actually please dont take that idea seriously, if, just hypothetically, the IT guy from connecticut who is the world's leading expert at breaking people down, telling them exactly whats wrong with their sense of self-image, and then turning back to what he was just doing like it was no big deal for some reason tried starting a relationship with the girl with the bad past who from australia who just likes to have sex with everyone but is approaching middle age and wants to find a guy to have a kid with but doesn't know where to look, you and him making love find a way would make for a good bad movie, but you'd probably start to notice things you absolutely can't stand about each other almost immediately and try to block it out, but it would manifest into this thing where marks would get little nervous twitches recalling his past where he didnt give a shit about anybody and it'd bother him

or maybe it would work i dont know

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 03:09 PM
i'm trying to use sacred geometry and check if the stars are right to see if theres anything that would work, but no go

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 03:16 PM
and me? well i'm the worst of the worst, not only do i think that sitting around all day playing video games and doing drugs and trying to think up bad ideas for what i should do next are an acceptable way to live life, but then i'm really good at writing, so i'm able to actually find ways to justify all those things and spread them to others

jon
10-29-2014, 03:27 PM
- soap opera posting

Camoron
10-29-2014, 04:09 PM
lisa you are being kind of unreasonable here, mike neesd to fuck, and he wants to fuck you, your the lucky lady lisa

Camoron
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
sorry Lisa, we tried.. Maybe one day you and Marks will realize you're long lost lovers and hit it off, now I know he's going to try to immediately reject that altogether but he knows you and him occasionally try to see something you like in each other

actually please dont take that idea seriously, if, just hypothetically, the IT guy from connecticut who is the world's leading expert at breaking people down, telling them exactly whats wrong with their sense of self-image, and then turning back to what he was just doing like it was no big deal for some reason tried starting a relationship with the girl with the bad past who from australia who just likes to have sex with everyone but is approaching middle age and wants to find a guy to have a kid with but doesn't know where to look, you and him making love find a way would make for a good bad movie, but you'd probably start to notice things you absolutely can't stand about each other almost immediately and try to block it out, but it would manifest into this thing where marks would get little nervous twitches recalling his past where he didnt give a shit about anybody and it'd bother him

nice punchline :goodone:

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 04:22 PM
push gravity will bring lisa and plug drugs together, but photons will end up tearing them apart

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 04:23 PM

maks

lnopia the great
10-29-2014, 04:58 PM
lisa why the heck are you fucking random strangers that clearly make you nervous when you have the chance to build an intimate relationship with a friend youve had for years??

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Sounds like lisa found another retard on her dating site that's desperate to wanna fuck her

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 05:10 PM
little does she know it's acutally tim pretneding to be the bogan of her dreams and when they meet up irl the first time he's going to murder her,:twisted:

Gentleman Doli
10-29-2014, 05:14 PM
haha go thruogh this thread and read all the plgu drugs posts, i nkow you usualy skip over them, actualy read the ones in tihs thread because, taken as a whole, they are realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy funny for all sorts of realy sad resons

Dustin
10-29-2014, 05:30 PM
what in the fuck is wrong with you people

juji
10-29-2014, 05:51 PM
what in the fuck is wrong with plug drugs

fixed

Lisa
10-29-2014, 06:12 PM
what in the fuck is wrong with you people

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CiyKeSnSxk

lnopia the great
10-29-2014, 06:24 PM
haha go thruogh this thread and read all the plgu drugs posts, i nkow you usualy skip over them, actualy read the ones in tihs thread because, taken as a whole, they are realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy funny for all sorts of realy sad resons

im worried he might try to kill himself again

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 07:49 PM
- soap opera posting

:ozone:

Plug Drugs
10-29-2014, 07:59 PM
im worried he might try to kill himself again

I would not joke about that, with me... or yourself.. or anyone..

Do you know what happens the very instant that word escapes your lips into earshot of someone? They throw your life away. When you are in the presence of the psychotic nutjobs who will decide your fate, any snippy little remark, the slightest sign of angst, and they are going to chemically lobotomize you.
And the rumors are true, they do enjoy it; they have been locked in proximity with insanity all day every day for significant chunks of their life, and after that it is simple psychology (geometry, really); when you are exposed exclusively to insanity every waking hour of the day, every day.. that is the only stimulation going into your brain.

"What goes in must come out; what doesn't come out must stay in"

maks
10-29-2014, 08:46 PM
you tried to do it or pretended to try to do it once on tinychat and once on snapchat you belong in one of those places and if anyone in the world cared about you they would have you committed to one

Camoron
10-29-2014, 09:21 PM
i wanna see plug drugs vindicated after the rootbeer shenanigans

jon
10-30-2014, 11:59 AM

i want a free vacation to austrlia, and besides it might be kind of fun to have sex with each other on cam in front of everybody

no i'm not, well whatever nevermind then

i'd probably be the friendliest person at this forum to actually invite over to your house

i wouldn't ever be abusive to you girl, ever

i think you'd get a lot of pleasure out of my thick young cock

lisaaaaaaa i haven't had sex in like a year and a half if i go one more month or two without having sex it will break me i will become entirely neurotic and won't be able to even ask women anymore because i'll be stuttering and twitching and yelling at myself every few seconds
dp is literally willing to pay for a plane ticket to australia for me, we can go have fun doing other activities together, it'd be like having a friend over to go do things with
if you want to have sex and play around with each other i'm all for it, it's up to you, but we would have to have sex at least once i guess on webcam because thats part of DP's deal
let's have fun with each other and hang out lisa

of course the probability that DP is actually being serious is less than 2% but, maybe he actually would who knows, he's got money, and this forum occupies so much of his free time it might just be worth it to him, it'd be the forum event of the year

and hey if you would want to fool around with each other and have sex, i'll be totally obedient to anything you wish me to do for you =)

worst case scenario i could ask my family to borrow me money for a ticket back

i think it's night time in australia right now, probably get a yes or a no from her later today

yeah i'll just get paid under the table

really? alright =\ you kind of just broke my heart

yeah. she is. its a little ridiculous, but its her decision i guess so whatever, i'm not even going to dwell on it, i already know from experience that it would be a huge waste of time to dwell on it.

just leave me alone lisa

you guys have to understand that lisa doesn't want rootbeer 2.0 flying over, she just wants to casually smoke pot and occasionally have sex with people her own age she can relate to

i'm trying to use sacred geometry and check if the stars are right to see if theres anything that would work, but no go

and me? well i'm the worst of the worst, not only do i think that sitting around all day playing video games and doing drugs and trying to think up bad ideas for what i should do next are an acceptable way to live life, but then i'm really good at writing, so i'm able to actually find ways to justify all those things and spread them to others

:ozone:

I would not joke about that, with me... or yourself.. or anyone..

Do you know what happens the very instant that word escapes your lips into earshot of someone? They throw your life away. When you are in the presence of the psychotic nutjobs who will decide your fate, any snippy little remark, the slightest sign of angst, and they are going to chemically lobotomize you.
And the rumors are true, they do enjoy it; they have been locked in proximity with insanity all day every day for significant chunks of their life, and after that it is simple psychology (geometry, really); when you are exposed exclusively to insanity every waking hour of the day, every day.. that is the only stimulation going into your brain.

"What goes in must come out; what doesn't come out must stay in"

m0nde
10-30-2014, 06:09 PM
i would not joke about that

Autistic Spectrum
10-30-2014, 06:29 PM
little lisa codey cag will someday bump this thread and know this is how the product of this fourms love came to be

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 07:13 PM
you tried to do it or pretended to try to do it once on tinychat and once on snapchat you belong in one of those places and if anyone in the world cared about you they would have you committed to one

No I didn't; you're trying to insist something that isn't true, and put me in an awkward position where the more I try to defend myself the more it looks like I did do it.
Keep it up marks, I have actual dirt on you

lnopia the great
10-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Whats the dirt about, ill vindicate you if you tell me

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 08:40 PM
i'm just kind of messing with him, its nothing really bad or anything it just doesnt look the greatest when you put it in perspective.

he just keeps insisting that crap about me over and over and over, and it makes me look bad when its not true

lnopia the great
10-30-2014, 08:42 PM
i was already ready to be disappointed

lnopia the great
10-30-2014, 08:43 PM
i gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 08:46 PM
gotta watch your carbs i guess
your weight fluctuates up or down 10 pounds naturally, that food passing through your digestive system does weigh something after all

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 08:47 PM
then, gotta account for water lossed/gained just on a daily basis too, that can make your weight fluctuate

m0nde
10-30-2014, 08:48 PM
"I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Would Not Joke About That, With me... Or Yourself.. Or Anyone.. )"

And I would do anything for love
I'd run right into hell and back
I would do anything for love
I'd never joke with you and that's a fact
But I'll never forget the way you feel right now,
Oh no, no way
And I would do anything for love, but I would not joke about that
No, I won't do that

Anything for love
Oh, I would do anything for love
I would do anything for love, but I would not joke about that
No, I won't do that

Some days it don't come easy
Some days it don't come hard
Some days it don't come at all, and these are the days that never end
Some nights you're breathing fire
Some nights you're carved in ice
Some nights you're like nothing I've ever seen before or will again

Maybe I'm crazy, but it's crazy and it's true
I know you can save me, no-one else can save me now but you

As long as the planets are turning
As long as the stars are burning
As long dreams are coming true
You'd better believe it, that I would do

Anything for love
And I'll be there until the final act
I would do anything for love, and I'll take a vow and seal a pact
But I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way, tonight
Oh, I would do anything for love, but I would not joke about that
No, I won't do that

Anything you've been dreaming of, but I just would not joke about that

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Some nights I lose the feeling
Some nights I lose control
Some nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rolls

Maybe I'm lonely, that's all I'm qualified to be
That's just one and only, the one and only promise I can keep

As long as the wheels are turning
As long as the fires are burning
As long as your prayers are coming true
You'd better believe it, that I would do

Anything for love
And you know it's true and that's a fact
I would do anything for love, and there'll never be no turning back
But I'll never do it better than I do it with you. So long, so long
Oh, I would do anything for love, but I would not joke about that
No, I won't do that
No, no, no, I won't do...

Anything you've been dreaming of, but I just would not joke...

But I'll never stop dreaming of you ev'ry night of my life, no way
No, I would not joke about that

[Lisa:]
Will you raise me up? will you help me down?
Will you get me right out of this godforsaken town?
Will you make it all a little less cold?

[Michael:]
I can do that
I can do that

Will you hold me sacred? Will you hold me tight?
Can you colourise my life, I'm so sick of black and white?
Can you make it all a little less old?

I can do that
Oh no, I can do that

Will you make me some magic with your own two hands?
Will you build and emerald city with these grains of sand?
Can you give me something I can take home?

I can do that
I can do that

Will you cater to every fantasy I got?
Will you hose me down with holy water, if I get too hot?
Will you take me places I've never known?

I can do that
Oh no, I can do that

[Girl:]
After a while you'll forget everything
It was a brief interlude and a midsummer night's fling
And you'll see that it's time to move on

[Micahel:]
I won't do that
I won't do that

I know the territory, I've been around
It'll all turn to dust and we'll all fall down
Sooner or later you'll be screwing around

I won't do that
No, I won't do that

Anything for love
No, I would not joke about that, with me... or yourself.. or anyone..

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 08:50 PM
the first step to being able to assess and make a change in your appearance, bodily processes, lifestyle, etc.. is to tell yourself to relax and breathe

lnopia the great
10-30-2014, 08:56 PM
I had a footlong shit today but it missed the hole in the toilet and went horizontal on me and fucking clogged it up

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 08:57 PM
meditation

lnopia the great
10-30-2014, 08:58 PM
only carbs i eat are oatmeal and wild rice

m0nde
10-30-2014, 09:00 PM
is there shit water all over the bathroom floor?

Plug Drugs
10-30-2014, 09:01 PM
most people might not need it, but in any instance where you find that your heart rate is too high, your muscles are too tense, anything like that, you can use meditation

m0nde
10-30-2014, 09:04 PM
tha's a good idea plugdrugs please tape yourself meditating it can be used as an instructional video

Autistic Spectrum
10-30-2014, 09:06 PM
let's get back to the topic at hand, and thats plug drugs trip across the ocean to cum deep inside of lisa's brown nasty twat and to seed her busted up circus uterus

maks
03-12-2015, 09:05 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110314/meredith-baxter-240.jpg