PDA

View Full Version : Marks98 and lisa, a love story ,,,, by:plug drugs the fat retarded drug addcit

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 04:24 PM
sorry Lisa, we tried.. Maybe one day you and Marks will realize you're long lost lovers and hit it off, now I know he's going to try to immediately reject that altogether but he knows you and him occasionally try to see something you like in each other

actually please dont take that idea seriously, if, just hypothetically, the IT guy from connecticut who is the world's leading expert at breaking people down, telling them exactly whats wrong with their sense of self-image, and then turning back to what he was just doing like it was no big deal for some reason tried starting a relationship with the girl with the bad past who from australia who just likes to have sex with everyone but is approaching middle age and wants to find a guy to have a kid with but doesn't know where to look, you and him making love find a way would make for a good bad movie, but you'd probably start to notice things you absolutely can't stand about each other almost immediately and try to block it out, but it would manifest into this thing where marks would get little nervous twitches recalling his past where he didnt give a shit about anybody and it'd bother him

or maybe it would work i dont know

steveyos YOLO
10-29-2014, 04:57 PM
I don't want her ever to live anywhere but some run down shithole where she has to fight with rats over food with no running water

maks
10-29-2014, 05:11 PM
I can meet girls irl which basically means I'm not desperate enough to ever even consider lisa

maks
10-29-2014, 05:13 PM
when plug drugs is in a few relationships he'll learn that infatuation due to loneliness and desperation is not the same as love and he'll look back on how he acted during the whole lisa thing and sigh

Dustin
10-29-2014, 05:32 PM
when plug drugs is in a few relationships he'll learn that infatuation due to loneliness and desperation is not the same as love and he'll look back on how he acted during the whole lisa thing and sigh

Yeah that will TOTALLY happen

Autistic Spectrum
10-29-2014, 05:34 PM
lisa might post

oh maks

or just maks itt i am brimming with anticipation :hyper:

Lisa
10-29-2014, 05:58 PM
sorry Lisa, we tried.. Maybe one day you and Marks will realize you're long lost lovers and hit it off, now I know he's going to try to immediately reject that altogether but he knows you and him occasionally try to see something you like in each other

actually please dont take that idea seriously, if, just hypothetically, the IT guy from connecticut who is the world's leading expert at breaking people down, telling them exactly whats wrong with their sense of self-image, and then turning back to what he was just doing like it was no big deal for some reason tried starting a relationship with the girl with the bad past who from australia who just likes to have sex with everyone but is approaching middle age and wants to find a guy to have a kid with but doesn't know where to look, you and him making love find a way would make for a good bad movie, but you'd probably start to notice things you absolutely can't stand about each other almost immediately and try to block it out, but it would manifest into this thing where marks would get little nervous twitches recalling his past where he didnt give a shit about anybody and it'd bother him

or maybe it would work i dont knowwow