PDA

View Full Version : Lisa's meth dealer who's def not peter quinn wants to be unherped

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:45 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35693

jon
11-02-2014, 11:08 AM
what's your cut

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:09 AM
10 bags of meth i sell back to lisa for twice the price

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:10 AM
lisa gave me the URL for this place after i fingered her arse 3 days ago. Told me it would be knackered if i did not say hi. You blokes keen on that old scab?

blimey

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:15 AM
It's dp's account, he needs a new rep boosting account because he keeps giving them to me

When you stop being a buffoon jon I want my 500 rep points back because I've already quit once today

jon
11-02-2014, 11:16 AM
just to let you know, it's codey

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Oh that would be right, dp's has been sticking up for Cody all week, he's cody's friend, he's been doing a whole "duuuuurrrrr I'm a dickhead I'm going to neg rep Lisa because Cody whinged she had more rep than him" thing

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:20 AM
-rep~!!!!!!

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:21 AM
So look at yourself dp, look what you are doing

And as for Cody, that fat pig needs to get a life, continually trying to add himself to my skype, all his fucktard made up posts, th e repulsive loser is obsessed and Dp is his friend

YUCK

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:22 AM
It's dp's account, he needs a new rep boosting account because he keeps giving them to me

When you stop being a buffoon jon I want my 500 rep points back because I've already quit once today

those 500 rep points are mine lisa, they bleong to me

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:22 AM
So look at yourself dp, look what you are doing

And as for Cody, that fat pig needs to get a life, continually trying to add himself to my skype, all his fucktard made up posts, th e repulsive loser is obsessed and Dp is his friend

YUCK

your the one who talks to codey each and every day on skype :rofl:

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:23 AM
can't belive how you talk to me after i stuck up for you with the other white trash people you are in a fourm soap opera with

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:24 AM
also i had no idea it was codey , he tricked me thought it was peter quinn(who i love)

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:25 AM
peter adn gemma are some of my best friends on the fourms and am kind of sad they are gone

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:25 AM
your the one who talks to codey each and every day on skype :rofl:

No I don't, I usually talk to him once while he pretends to be someone else then delete him, the fucking loser is continually trying to add me, if you were on my skype you'd know how little I am on it anyway and how I do not keep retarded try hard losers on it

Are you going to fix this or just roll around being cody's friend because I will fucking quit for the second time today if you are, you want to be that much of a loser

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:27 AM
those 500 rep points are mine lisa, they bleong to me

Yeah but I want them back, I had gotten used to them and now every fucking loser is repping me and that's YOUR fault because you're being cody's friend

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:28 AM
peter quinn remeinds me of Popeye but instead of spinach he wan't meth and i have fond memories of restoring a nintendo poype arcade machine

http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/118/1181242152106.jpg

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:31 AM
can't belive how you talk to me after i stuck up for you with the other white trash people you are in a fourm soap opera with

Only time you stick up for me is either quietly by giving me accounts or backhandedly by asking for me to unherped along with OB, like associating me with your fuckhead friends like cody.

I don't fucking take meth, there was never any gemma only the psycho obsessed junky Peter.

And you are being really fucking wrong with this shit you've being doing the past couple of days and it's literally you being cody's friend.

so there

And meanwhile I'm pretty good to you

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:32 AM
peter quinn remeinds me of Popeye but instead of spinach he wan't meth and i have fond memories of restoring a nintendo poype arcade machine

http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/118/1181242152106.jpg
LOL

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Only time you stick up for me is either quietly by giving me accounts or backhanded lay by asking for me to unherped along with OB, like associating me with your fuckhead friends like cody.

I don't fucking take meth, there was never any gemma only the psycho obsessed junky Peter.

And you are being really fucking wrong with this shit you've being doing the past couple of days and it's literally you being cody's friend.

so there

um i just stuck up for you today when rootbeer and debbie where trying to say that you where trying to get him back after he got home from penguin island,, i bumped all the proof and helped you lisa, i would like a little respect from you or i won't help you anymore with your many ex-boyfariends at rubynet

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:36 AM
um i just stuck up for you today when rootbeer and debbie where trying to say that you where trying to get him back after he got home from penguin island,, i bumped all the proof and helped you lisa, i would like a little respect from you or i won't help you anymore with your many ex-boyfariends at rubynet

Yeah well I'm already pretty fucking good to you

So just stop being cody's friend because I can't be good to you when you are literally being a tool of cody

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:38 AM
just because codey likes something that i do does not make me his friend lisa, i don't know how to make you understqnd this, other than offering you a one time only deal,,

if you make a video oof you fingering your hole and send it to me, i will +rep you back to 500 points

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Maks don't you fucking start

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:41 AM
just because codey likes something that i do does not make me his friend lisa, i don't know how to make you understqnd this, other than offering you a one time only deal,,

if you make a video oof you fingering your hole and send it to me, i will +rep you back to 500 points
Well look at this fucking topic, here you are asking for Cody to be unherped, and what is it that you like that cody likes DP?

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:42 AM
i thought it was peter quiunn your other ex-boyfriend,,just finger your hole and video it with the ipad your other ex-boyfriend who posts here gave you and send it to me your current boyfriend

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:45 AM
1000 rep points lisa i will rep you untill you are 2 green bars if you make this video and read off the names of everyone in the who's online in the last 24 hours list,, while your diddling yourself

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:48 AM
oh god ,,, Autistic Spectrum emmmmm,, Camoron ughhhh,,, Desolation, let me lickyou fat clit Dick Whisperer deep dick me Dirty Harry etc Dustin etc Genital Doli internutt jon KKKody Lexi Persimmons Lily Lisa Lisa's Meth Dealer lnopia the great m0nde maks quietkeys rape dungeon rootbeer rubycalaber sigge steveyos YOLO TheElJoe TheLizardWhisperer zlister

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:49 AM
i thought it was peter quiunn your other ex-boyfriend,,just finger your hole and video it with the ipad your other ex-boyfriend who posts here gave you and send it to me your current boyfriend

You're going about this back to front

And you got the very first picture I even ever took of my vagina

So just put everything back the way it was and stop being cody's tool and I will try to overlook the fact that you have literally been cody's tool and friend for days now.

*sigh* I'm going to have to quit again.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:52 AM
lisa you know what a pain in the ass it is to rep bomb someone,, you have to rep like 8 people in between every rep you give the rep bomb person, i am going to need this video of you rubbing your clit while i am doing it

Lisa
11-02-2014, 11:57 AM
lisa you know what a pain in the ass it is to rep bomb someone,, you have to rep like 8 people in between every rep you give the rep bomb person, i am going to need this video of you rubbing your clit while i am doing it

Yeah exactly, I don't have the ADHD you have to even be able to do that, if you hadn't been cody's friend and tool for the past couple of days then you wouldn't have to, but I have to quit or do something so just think, all that energy you spent being cody's friend the past couple of days, you just need to do that all over again in reverse.... Catch you on the flip side when you've used your ADHD a powers for good and not as cody's friend and tool

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 11:58 AM
ya ok i will do it in revese as soon as i am watching an mp4 of you rubbing your clit

Lisa
11-02-2014, 12:01 PM
You better do it before because I haven't got much left and my only act of recourse is to quit, I'm not giving you a video of my clit when you've been bad and even worse cody's friend. I'm fussy like that.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 12:03 PM
how many points you got, it's gotta be between 10 and 50 right??

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 12:04 PM
tettering on the edge

Lisa
11-02-2014, 12:08 PM
*sigh*

I'm going to go now, if it's red when I wake up tomorrow then I'm scrapping the account and never coming back unless I can just make my own fucking account and not have cody's friends fucking delete it.

You can have your smelly account back once you've sucked all the joy out of it.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Latest Reputation Received (26416 point(s) total

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 12:09 PM
i've shown you mine now show me yours

Lisa
11-02-2014, 12:15 PM
You sadden me

Don't worry you don't have long to go before you reach your cody's friend goal, and then you can post with Cody, m0nde and steveyos YOLO all day every day for AGES without me here

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 12:26 PM
lisa can you tell me why you think threating to quit bothers me?

Gentleman Doli
11-02-2014, 01:50 PM
cody's friend and tool

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Why does this idiot constantly threaten to leave as if anyone gives a fuck

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-02-2014, 03:57 PM

.................................. abort all lisa's black nigger babies.

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Did you cyberfuck lisa like you did cat avatar guy

Lisa
11-02-2014, 07:55 PM
lisa can you tell me why you think threating to quit bothers me?

Because then you can't play with me and have to play with Cody, Steveyos YOLO a and m0nde and frankly that's pretty terrible

I like playing with you most the time, you post the most with me

I'm very important didn't you know?

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Ok well well done cody's friend.

I'll just go.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:26 PM
-_-

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Oh boo hoo i don't get my way so let me just throw a pissy fit because I'm a middle aged woman with the mentality of a 7 year old which is why i don't work or bathe properly