PDA

View Full Version : BLAZE MASTER THROWIN THE BIG PROPS TO MY BOYS CERTIFIED GO GETTAS CGG BOYS 4 LYFE FLA

Blaze Master 420 #bout_it
01-31-2012, 11:56 PM
4 my niggas locked up homie keep ya head up dawg keep ya grind on fuck da feds ya already know dawg da sun funna shine tomorrow u just gotta keep on keepen on dawg world fucked up homie but aint shit u can do niggas still gona snich niggas still gona act like hoes just do u dawg and u be st8

#fuck_da_feds #real_shit #real_pimpen_music

wUG1cEKIWUU&autoplay=1

01-31-2012, 11:58 PM
#CGG_4_LYFE

Desolation
01-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Set it off

rubycalaber
02-01-2012, 01:15 AM
if this forum was twohohdgod its START ITS STAiRfTED you think about it it's a very accurate depiction of comic books (since most of them are awful garbage like the sh where everyone turns evil and kills someone and turns back to gooow) and now I've forgotten what I was gtfuck offright just clicking post dont careevenoing

boobz
02-01-2012, 06:25 AM
now listen up blaze if you ever actually encountered a fed you'd right up shit your pants like a bitch CUZ YOU ARE A BITCH AND YOU AIN'T GOT NO SWAG YA FEEL ME?

02-01-2012, 11:27 AM
now listen up blaze if you ever actually encountered a fed you'd right up shit your pants like a bitch CUZ YOU ARE A BITCH AND YOU AIN'T GOT NO SWAG YA FEEL ME?

rofl my nigga da feds done kicked a nigga door in more den once aint shit u can do dawg, and shitten my pants nigga dey only one thing i fear and that's god because he da only nigga that can judge me. Cuz I know dat street life driven my moma crazy dats why she prayen for her baby. my swag ain't even in question my swag on pluto homie get real on that and tighten up lil nigga

#get_real #fuck_da_feds #only_god_can_judge_me

#swag_on_pluto

reno
02-01-2012, 06:10 PM
tried to fuck with a poster by the name of blaze sparked a blunt so fat it lasted four whole days #poetry #realthread #blaze_&_raise_hell

boobz
02-02-2012, 07:40 PM
tried to fuck with a poster by the name of blaze sparked a blunt so fat it lasted four whole days #poetry #realthread #blaze_&_raise_hell

i was about to read your post but instead i bit my lip and moped around my piece of shit room talking about killing myself like a piece of shit emo fagget

General Doli
02-02-2012, 10:52 PM
i was about to read your post but instead i bit my lip and moped around my piece of shit room talking about killing myself like a piece of shit emo fagget

me, as wel -, hrm how might you say , Le WInnery :stare:

BoobyKalabrr
02-02-2012, 11:29 PM
nigger