Ramen
10-13-2012, 09:51 PM
UnX7TNFIELg&autoplay=1

m0nde
10-13-2012, 09:53 PM
obama is a commonist, bRO

Barack Hussein Obama
10-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Didn't watch the video. But I am left-wing. I am the president.

TheElJoe
10-13-2012, 10:37 PM
not gonna watch that video fyi tyvm

TheElJoe
10-13-2012, 10:41 PM
oh yeah and i got a nut job for you right here :magpi:

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 10:59 PM
I hope Obama wins

Lexi Persimmons
10-13-2012, 11:03 PM
I hope Obama wins

wtf do you care?

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:07 PM
wtf do you care?I like Obama

and it will just annoy me at how dumb americans are if he doesn't win.... even if he hasn't been doing that great in the debate he is still the best

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:18 PM
he's not evil

the army that controls your country is evil

Lexi Persimmons
10-13-2012, 11:20 PM
I like Obama

and it will just annoy me at how dumb americans are if he doesn't win.... even if he hasn't been doing that great in the debate he is still the best

lisa you're an asshole. take care of your own fucked up counrty.

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:26 PM
lisa you're an asshole. take care of your own fucked up counrty.I liked Rudd but the labor party has a problem that it destroys itself from the inside out with its own party politics and I'm sick of it, I wish they would get their fucking shit together, there are so many labor voters that are disenchanted with the party itself. And because of their own rubbish and internal bickering they can't even get on with our grassroots objectives

Lexi Persimmons
10-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I liked Rudd but the labor party has a problem that it destroys itself from the inside out with its own party politics and I'm sick of it, I wish they would get their fucking shit together, there are so many labor voters that are disenchanted with the party itself. And because of their own rubbish and internal bickering they can't even get on with our grassroots objectives

why don't you run for office. you're as insane as any of them.

maks
10-13-2012, 11:29 PM
he's not evil

the army that controls your country is evil

obama authorized the army to perform drone strikes on american citizens. he's broken the constitution he swore to uphold, he's a traitor and he should be in prison.

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:31 PM
why don't you run for office. you're as insane as any of them.I've thought about going into politics when I'm 50 or something or after 20 years of teaching

they have a great retirement package, work in politics for a few years and you're set for retirement for life.

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:32 PM
obama authorized the army to perform drone strikes on american citizens. he's broken the constitution he swore to uphold, he's a traitor and he should be in prison.I'd like to see you control the army

Obama has done a better job at controlling the army than any president you've seen for a long time has

you think the wars your army has started (before Obama was in power) are a picnic?

maks
10-13-2012, 11:34 PM
I'd like to see you control the army

Obama has done a better job at controlling the army than any president you've seen for a long time has

you think the wars your army has started (before Obama was in power) are a picnic?

I'm sorry I didn't realize that having a difficult job justified intentionally murdering American citizens...

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:36 PM
commonism

Lexi Persimmons
10-13-2012, 11:37 PM
lisa is insane and should be ignored.

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry I didn't realize that having a difficult job justified intentionally murdering American citizens...that's your army and your army's war

in the couple of years of Obama being president he has taken great steps in ending the war started by your army under previous presidents

do you actually think a president in america has full control over its army? It doesn't. Are you actually stupid enough and arrogant enough to think that any american president has full control over any war? If you did you'd be an idiot. The generals control the army, the president is simply the president of your country

Lexi Persimmons
10-13-2012, 11:39 PM
I've thought about going into politics when I'm 50 or something or after 20 years of teaching

they have a great retirement package, work in politics for a few years and you're set for retirement for life.

you corrupt little insane bogan. you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:39 PM
fat bitch is obsessed and insanely jealous of me and always has been

wait until you get to see her true colors *puke*, enjoy that if you can tear her attention away from her constant inane and jealous posting about me

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:40 PM
lulz at people taking this shit seriously

maks
that's your army and your army's war

in the couple of years of Obama being president he has taken great steps in ending the war started by your army under previous presidents

do you actually think a president in america has full control over its army? It doesn't. Are you actually stupid enough and arrogant enough to think that any american president has full control over any war? If you did you'd be an idiot. The generals control the army, the president is simply the president of your country

He signed a document authorizing the assassination of an American citizen via drone strike. This was not an accident, this was not a friendly fire incident, this was an executive order signed by the president and carried out by those who are under his control. The man is a traitor and a criminal.

Lady Killmonger
you watch as she begins to start projecting her heinous personality disorders on me

it's disgusting

also she's fat

maks
10-13-2012, 11:41 PM
lulz at people taking this shit seriously

look either bash obama or argue with me giving me more excuses to bash him or gtfo ok

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:41 PM
who are you going to vote for maks?

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:43 PM
look either bash obama or argue with me giving me more excuses to bash him or gtfo okneither is going to make a fucking difference, but seriously. this all started because aber posted a video about obama being a communist in tinychat and ramen threw a fit thinking she was being mocked and left - it was fucking hilarious.

i'm saying that you lot are silly for taking ramen's drama seriously.

maks
10-13-2012, 11:44 PM
who are you going to vote for maks?

gary johnson

Lady Killmonger
10-13-2012, 11:45 PM
you should be voting for the best figure head for your country

and the rest of the world would agree that Obama is the best you've got and had in ages

America wasn't far from all out world war and Obama has been largely responsible for preventing that, you see it helps when other countries actually like you and your president

this other guy Romney or whoever will lead you straight back into that position of starting a fucking world war

idiots

maks
10-13-2012, 11:45 PM
neither is going to make a fucking difference, but seriously. this all started because aber posted a video about obama being a communist in tinychat and ramen threw a fit thinking she was being mocked and left - it was fucking hilarious.

i'm saying that you lot are silly for taking ramen's drama seriously.

I wish I'd seen that... But anyway, this is one of the few areas where me and ramen can find common ground, I'm always down for shitting on obama

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:46 PM
the obama is a communist video was awesome. these right wing nutjobs were screaming and shouting about it and ramen was getting more and more raged.

maks
10-13-2012, 11:47 PM
you should be voting for the best figure head for your country

and the rest of the world would agree that Obama is the best you've got and had in ages

America wasn't far from all out world war and Obama has been largely responsible for preventing that, you see it helps when other countries actually like you and your president

this other guy Romney or whoever will lead you straight back into that position of starting a fucking world war

idiots

yes obama is a peacemaker that's why he started a 3rd war in libya and is making noise about starting a 4th in syria.

maks
10-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Marks is going to throw his vote away so obammy can win and we can bitch about it for another 4 years

connecticut's electoral votes are going to obama regardless of who I vote, might as well vote for the guy who I think would do the best job. mitt romney is an asswipe, why are you so determined to see me vote for an asswipe?

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:50 PM
fuck obama. both he and romney are centrists who are funded by the same people.
neither is interested in stopping war and neither is really interested in changing business as usual.

romney is as white as obama

maks
10-13-2012, 11:50 PM
my biggest problem with obvama is his stupid healthcare plan, the one that was written by mitt romney when he was governor of Massachusetts

BUT DURR ROMNEY IS BETTER SOMEHOW BECAUSE HE HAS A R AFTER HIS NAME DON'T THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY ON THE BEST CANDIDATE VOTE FOR THE RINO DURRRRRR

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:51 PM
you're right actually about that. it's a shit healthcare plan that just penalizes people who don't want/can't afford it.
god knows they could have done it right.

maks
10-13-2012, 11:53 PM
but he way less of a faggot than obama

if you think there's any difference between these guys at all you haven't been paying attention.

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:53 PM
lol at this racist.
obama is whiter than you cody.

m0nde
10-13-2012, 11:56 PM
lol, nigger and ayrab and whiter than you

maks
10-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Look marks, let sget a guy in the white house who doesn't apologize to the extremist muslims when they attack us first, then in 4 years we'll take a more serious look at you legalize it now guy

yeah I hate it when obama apologizes to extremist muslims by ordering drone strikes on their civilian neighborhoods...

maks
10-14-2012, 12:00 AM
Bush created the drone program well as signed the Patriot Act that did more to attack the Constitution than anything Obama did. Are you so stupid that you'd actually think that Mitt Romney would not use drones or even use them less than Obama if elected president?

no, I think a romney white house would be indistinguishable from obama's administration, that's why I'm not voting for either of them. I said that a few times itt, but I understand you have pretty lousy reading comprehension so I'll cut you some slack.

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:01 AM
lol, cody should team up with ramen on coming up with cogent rebuttals

maks
10-14-2012, 12:04 AM
The compound belonged to Maulvi Shakirullah, a militant affiliated with the Haqqani network, the officials said.
The network is widely viewed to be fueling the insurgency in Afghanistan

Doesn't sound very civilian to me, anymore than a viet cong village.

yes I must be talking about that one, not any of the other 300 that he's ordered in pakistan alone this year

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:05 AM
lol at this racist.
obama is whiter than you cody.all the whites I know would love to claim Obama

but we aren't cool enough

Lexi Persimmons
10-14-2012, 12:10 AM
lol, cody should team up with ramen on coming up with cogent rebuttals

you should go to bed already you fucking paki. don't you have to get up at six?

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:11 AM
god, shut up.

maks
10-14-2012, 12:11 AM
cody, I say this with the best of intentions. It's painfully obvious that you don't know shit about politics and you get all your information from chain emails and facebook. you're embarrassing yourself, just stop.

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:12 AM
you should go to bed already you fucking paki. don't you have to get up at six?dumbass stop revealing

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:12 AM
yeah I hate it when obama apologizes to extremist muslims by ordering drone strikes on their civilian neighborhoods...

so he should've kept playing shell games with the ISI instead of taking care of osama without their "help"? pakistan isn't a sovereign state if large regions are controlled by warlords & terrorist mullahs

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:13 AM
look at these people talking about this shit as if they understand what's going on

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:14 AM
I'm not sticking up for the guy, you know me better, but given the plausible deniability inherent in the military chain of command are you 100% certain obama is signing off on the individual orders to make these strikes?

I'm only saying this because obama's track record for showing up to his dialy military debreifings and national security meetings as in the low 30% rangelol

this is probably the smartest thing I've ever seen you type

maks doesn't get it... he think if he was president he would rule the world, lol, he has an infantile view on the harsh realities of the world and war

The last guy I fell in love with was a special forces soldier.... maks has no fucking clue how the world, politics or war works

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:17 AM
I think he thinks the president of america sits there and waves a magic wand that dictates to the whole world how their war and economy will be run.

Being a president of america is pretty fucking far from that... they are a figure head.

Camoron
lol lisa is dumb

m0nde
lulz

maks
10-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Any time you mention something i haven't really heard much about i hit teh google and read a little (skim really) and form an opinion based on a few buzz words and half truths that my media allows me to know.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/11/world/asia/pakistan-drone/index.html

that's fine, there's nothing wrong with learning. but maybe you're not really qualified to choose who I should vote for, in fact I could go so far as to say you're not informed enough to choose who you should vote for... if you're voting on emotion instead of facts you're part of the problem

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:20 AM
as long as you all actually vote

otherwise if you're not even going to vote then go to hell, or "go to disneyland" as they say in america

juji
10-14-2012, 12:21 AM
lizards stop posting about politics

maks
I think he thinks the president of america sits there and waves a magic wand that dictates to the whole world how their war and economy will be run.

Being a president of america is pretty fucking far from that... they are a figure head.

the president of the united states is 33% of the government, but for practical purposes he's 50% because the supreme court doesn't get involved all that often. australia may have an impotent head of state who exists simply to look good on tv, but the american president has real power. especially obama, he regularly oversteps the constitutional restrictions placed on his office and shits all over congress.

blumpkin blownuts

aintcha never heard of executive orders?

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:22 AM
voting for a third party candidate has about the same result as chasing 2 rabbits at once.it has the same results as voting for one of the two main contenders, do you have a preference system in your voting? If so the votes are going to whoever their preferences lay with anyway

Camoron
10-14-2012, 12:22 AM
the president of the united states is 33% of the government, but for practical purposes he's 50% because the supreme court doesn't get involved all that often. australia may have an impotent head of state who exists simply to look good on tv, but the american president has real power. especially obama, he regularly oversteps the constitutional restrictions placed on his office and shits all over congress.

congress should be shit all over they all suck

juji
10-14-2012, 12:23 AM
dammit 5 posts about the politics per minute

Camoron
cody tyhinkin ted koppel is politically relevant

Lexi Persimmons
lisa take a drive out to Alice Springs. never come back.

maks
10-14-2012, 12:24 AM
voting for a third party candidate has about the same result as chasing 2 rabbits at once.

that's a narrow minded outlook, and it's not even close to true. If gary johnson gets a noticeable chunk of the vote, even as low as 10%, and especially if he costs romney the election, then the republicans will be more likely to nominate a candidate who leans libertarian next time around instead of another neocon or christian coalition douchebag

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:24 AM
the president of the united states is 33% of the government, but for practical purposes he's 50% because the supreme court doesn't get involved all that often. australia may have an impotent head of state who exists simply to look good on tv, but the american president has real power. especially obama, he regularly oversteps the constitutional restrictions placed on his office and shits all over congress.yes it's true that the president of america weilds more power than the prime minister of australia lol

neither have absolute power

that is not what we are debating here

Camoron
10-14-2012, 12:25 AM
fucking ted koppel influencin our kids with his liberal rhetoric

Camoron
10-14-2012, 12:25 AM
lisa if you think the president is a figurehead you are just retarded theres no two ways around it

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:26 AM
yes it's true that the president of america weilds more power than the prime minister of australia lol

the potus has absolute power in a state of emergency
wanna take a stab at what the requirements are for declaring such a state?

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 12:26 AM
that power is in the safest and best hands it's been in a long time with Obama

maks
10-14-2012, 12:27 AM
congress should be shit all over they all suck

you act like obama is any better...

Lexi Persimmons
lisa if you think the president is a figurehead you are just retarded theres no two ways around it

don't you have some ghetto shit to do?

Lady Killmonger
the potus has absolute power in a state of emergency
wanna take a stab at what the requirements are for declaring such a state?are you an idiot that thinks everyone wants world war?

and the absolute power will be over YOU as a citizen, not over ME in another country

You should thank your stars that Obama has avoided the last world war america tried to start

maks
10-14-2012, 12:28 AM
yes it's true that the president of america weilds more power than the prime minister of australia lol

no one said he has absolute power, you're arguing against something that nobody anywhere believes

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TjWJw.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:30 AM
are you an idiot that thinks everyone wants world war?

and the absolute power will be over YOU as a citizen, not over ME in another country

You should thank your stars that Obama has avoided the last world war america tried to start

you're reading more into it than i wrote. obviously i meant domestically... that's what we've all been talking about you ADD-addled fuck. why would the leader of country A have power over country B due to country A's emergency?

Camoron
10-14-2012, 12:31 AM
please fuck off OB when lisa says it its funny when you say stuff like this its just sad and pathetic

m0nde
please fuck off OB when lisa says it its funny when you say stuff like this its just sad and patheticthank you

Camoron
world war :rofl:

juji
10-14-2012, 12:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TjWJw.jpg

It's hard to find the porn videos with that pic but i found one, care to share?

maks
10-14-2012, 12:32 AM
yeah lookit what we did, we sure showed them liberals our voice, thats why we've got 4 more years of obamam, only now he never needs to worry about running for office again so there will be an unveiling of his real agenda nad executive orders out the ass cause he's tested the waters and seen the nobody will do shit to stop him...

:facepalm:

explain what romney would do different and I will find you quotes of romeny himself saying that he'd do exactly the same

Camoron
10-14-2012, 12:33 AM
you act like obama is any better...

any 1 person that can get something done is better

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Lisa is corrct. The of the USA is merely an agent for The Corporatocratic States of America.

it's the unions that buy dems
corporate money is all spent on buying republicans

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:34 AM
It's hard to find the porn videos with that pic but i found one, care to share?only jeweled stainless steel buttplug pics i found were of this annette chick

http://blog.totallyannette.com/2008/02/20/stainless-steel-anal-plug/ (http://annette.on.nimp.org)

maks
10-14-2012, 12:35 AM
any 1 person that can get something done is better

north korea.

I win

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:35 AM
explain what romney would do different and I will find you quotes of romeny himself saying that he'd do exactly the same

romneys backpedaled on everything
assuming he really has chanegd his mind over the last month, his intentions are all a crap shoot other than surreptitiously instituting a mormon theocracy

maks
10-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Not be a president named barack obama.

so you don't like his name? and you think "mitt" is any less goofy?

maks
10-14-2012, 12:37 AM
romneys backpedaled on everything
assuming he really has chanegd his mind over the last month, his intentions are all a crap shoot other than surreptitiously instituting a mormon theocracy

when he was governor of massachusetts he was a textbook liberal rino, he essentially ruled exactly like obama does right down to the same exact socialized healthcare system

juji
10-14-2012, 12:40 AM
only jeweled stainless steel buttplug pics i found were of this annette chick

http://blog.totallyannette.com/2008/02/20/stainless-steel-anal-plug/ (http://annette.on.nimp.org)

More, http://www.xcritic.com/admin/SPAW/spaw2/uploads/images/251/BA2.jpg it's a video, her name is Rachel Starr

maks
10-14-2012, 12:46 AM
i think making sure obama does not get 4 more years is the duty of every citizen who really cares about this country, aside from that i care about NOTHING politically. I have tunnel vision here and nobody is going to change my feelings or opinion.

obama and romney are, for all intents and circumstances, the same person. you say obama is bad for the country, and I agree, but you're screaming at me to vote for a guy who would do the same exact thing as obama in any given situation. so honestly, considering that, how much could you really care about the country? I think you're terrified that a black guy might some day be printed on money. you claim to care about the country, but you're really just being selfish.

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:47 AM
More, http://www.xcritic.com/admin/SPAW/spaw2/uploads/images/251/BA2.jpg it's a video, her name is Rachel Starrnice. post more and stop these faggots talking about politics, please

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 12:49 AM
monde wants to sit on her face

maks
10-14-2012, 12:51 AM
nice. post more and stop these faggots talking about politics, please

you're just mad that I so effectively shit on canada's social programs all the time

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
monde wants to sit on her facethat reminds me. where the fuck is pulse rot/iwascurel?

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:53 AM
you're just mad that I so effectively shit on canada's social programs all the timehahha. go make a nan!

maks
10-14-2012, 12:56 AM
The only person who I really want to vote for can never win an election and I know it, but i'm not going to go and vote for her anyways and allow 4 more years of obama. I don't care about his skin i do not like the man.

you obviously care about his skin, you're yelling at me to vote for a guy who is literally a white obama

m0nde
10-14-2012, 12:58 AM
you obviously care about his skin, you're yelling at me to vote for a guy who is literally a white obamaexactly.

cody is a dumb nigger who is fooled by the fact that obama's his skin is off colour and that this mitt romney guy looks like the people who hire him to paint their houses.

little does he know that obama too likes white paint.

juji
10-14-2012, 12:59 AM
http://hot-sex-tube.com/o.php?id=fb21e264&cat=bikini&n=179-71&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xvideos.com%2Fvideo1437242%2Frachel_starr_hardcore_anal

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:00 AM
vm93n3-QXNk

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 01:01 AM
god save the queen

juji
10-14-2012, 01:02 AM
cody save the lizard queen

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:02 AM
http://hot-sex-tube.com/o.php?id=fb21e264&cat=bikini&n=179-71&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xvideos.com%2Fvideo1437242%2Frachel_starr_hardcore_analgreen rep

and i don't give rep very often at all

maks
10-14-2012, 01:05 AM
exactly.

cody is a dumb nigger who is fooled by the fact that obama's his skin is off colour and that this mitt romney guy looks like the people who hire him to paint their houses.

little does he know that obama too likes white paint.

now would be a good time to point out that romney's entire family lives in mexico

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:06 AM
cody, your last two posts make sense. now why does it make sense for marks to vote for either candidate since both of them are exactly the same?

why are we back to the beginning of the conversation?

maks
10-14-2012, 01:06 AM
I would be telling you to vote herman cain and sims economics if that's who the reps had up to run, but they dont, they have romney because the reality is that they WANT obamacare because that gives them more gubbermint powers and they can justify raising the fuck out of taxes again, and probably adding a medical tax like england did.

if you vote for that you are supporting that. you might as well vote for obama, because this country is going to be in the same place 4 years from now regardless of which one of those two wins.

juji
10-14-2012, 01:07 AM
Jewel butt plug would kill mainstream porn industry but is very rare and hard to find

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 01:07 AM
brockel bommel

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:09 AM
Jewel butt plug would kill mainstream porn industry but is very rare and hard to findhttp://i.imgur.com/gVDrW.jpg

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:10 AM
because one of them isnt white

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM
because one of them isnt whitewhat does any of this have to do with cberry?

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM
oh shit i love this pic

http://i.imgur.com/VG1xb.jpg

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:14 AM
because, for the 1000th time, obama's agenda may parallel romneys in many ways but at the end of the day they are 2 different people and will do some things differently, and romney is not a muslim sympathist but i truly believe in my heart and have seen by his actions with my eyes that obama is.okay

got any jeweled butt plug pics?

juji
10-14-2012, 01:15 AM
oh shit i love this pic

http://i.imgur.com/VG1xb.jpg

Onyx vs Diamond

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhk188DWuu1qf0ndvo1_500.jpg

juji
10-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Cody what's about this one?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lu1lQaOg1rqttn1o1_1280.jpg

maks
10-14-2012, 01:17 AM
because, for the 1000th time, obama's agenda may parallel romneys in many ways but at the end of the day they are 2 different people and will do some things differently, and romney is not a muslim sympathist but i truly believe in my heart and have seen by his actions with my eyes that obama is.

I'll bet you $1000 romney has a special dinner in honor of ramadan his very first year in office. actually, make it $10,000. It's going to happen because every president does it, and despite what you read in that email in your spam folder obama doesn't kiss the muslim's asses any more that george "religion of peace" bush did.

now if you'll excuse me I'm off to attend a passover celebration at the white house

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QGYBD.jpg

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:18 AM
ow i just said I'd have voted cain if that was who was running so your argument is invalid.

:bbc:
u racist ass crakca

blumpkin blownuts
10-14-2012, 01:19 AM
i miss the white house jewish public liaison
it was fun getting emails from babybush wishing me happy rosh hashanah, merry chanukah, etc

juji
10-14-2012, 01:20 AM
http://www.imagepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/rachel_starr_porn_star_spa.jpg

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/czWjx.jpg

juji
10-14-2012, 01:22 AM
http://hootchicootchi.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/anal-jewelry.jpg

m0nde
10-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Holy shit where is her face, i'm in love with her bottom halftineye that shit. if you find a video, please link it

maks
10-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Maybe so but at least gwb quit playing golf (like reagan did god rest his soul) and attended all of his national security meetings.

bush 1020 days vacatiomning during his term, that means he spent almost 3 of his 8 years in office playing cowboy and mountain biking in crawford

juji
10-14-2012, 01:29 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m10qjbCmEi1r9e7vno1_500.jpg

maks
10-14-2012, 01:30 AM
and how many days has obama vacationed this term?

as of August

"So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch"

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:48 AM
who cares, when youre the president it doesnt matter if youre on vacation youre still the president, its not a job you get to go home from at night

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:51 AM
he plays golf for political purpose,s do you really tink he enjoys it? hes black

juji
heh look at Cody is whinning about the politics like a faggot

no solution, get over it

Camoron
golf isnt relaxing at all it sucks, it sucks fuckin dick,

juji
10-14-2012, 01:52 AM
If you want a solution, why don't you get a gun and kill some politicans like Obama?

DrHundos
10-14-2012, 01:53 AM
KILL THE FED

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:53 AM
tiger woods is half asiAN and grew up rich
obama is half african half white trash and grew up poor

juji
10-14-2012, 01:55 AM
hipster apple faggots opinions mean nothing to anyone but other hipster apple faggots.

I work harder than you and i bought an expensive computer than your cheap wal-mart laptop

maks
10-14-2012, 01:56 AM
this is a god damned lie. he's spent HUNDREDS of days playing golf...

so? who's defending obama? I'm not. you're the one who plans on voting for his clone.

Camoron
10-14-2012, 01:57 AM
all those pics of obama with his white family are shopped, isnt it ironic how like all his cracker family is dead or mia?

yeah its relly ironic

juji
10-14-2012, 01:59 AM
wtf is wrong with you? can we get off-topic about politics and lets post about jewel butt plug instead

maks
10-14-2012, 02:02 AM
KILL THE FED

hell yeah

juji
10-14-2012, 02:04 AM
go start a thread about them faggot

didn't you like the butt plug pics? i'm sorry i didn't know you were a gay

juji
10-14-2012, 02:04 AM
hell yeah

the feds are traitors of humanity

juji
10-14-2012, 02:06 AM
ass is ass, if you like sticking your dick in ass you're far gayer than i ever will be kid.

poor counter-troll post

Camoron
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
lol

stalker virus
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
politics is hard i'm sure glad i came to rubycalaber.com to learn about that dastardly left wing agenda

maks
10-14-2012, 02:09 AM
politics is hard i'm sure glad i came to rubycalaber.com to learn about that dastardly left wing agenda

vote johnson

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 02:10 AM
KKKody ghottz KKKicKKKed owt da KKKlan fer beeyinn GHEY..............

PhaKKKtt

juji
10-14-2012, 02:10 AM
:projecting:

Im not projecting, you're making excuses to troll me because you can't enjoy the butt plug pics

juji
10-14-2012, 02:15 AM
um how can you say that when i clearly enjoyed the ginger with the red jeweled plug?

you're really bad at this trolling thing kid.

I know but you keep talking about the politics

juji
10-14-2012, 02:23 AM
How to derail a thread:

Ignore original topic, ignore posts about that topic, spam other shit.

Keep doing it until you get banned or succeed.

heh :tdown: