PDA

View Full Version : Codyloot you two/three/four face piece of shit.

Sephiroth9999
10-14-2012, 11:27 AM
When the fuck have i ever stuck the knife in your back you fucking mug.

ore ellis..........

Or else what?

Moi whilst DOX U ---------> http://flaglerchat.icyboards.net/

Post the rest of my dox i don't care.

Okee DoXee......... Steve

STEIGH TOONT........... (REMINED MOI 2 THANXXX KKKODY)

You have already started you may as well try finish you half assed piece of shit.

Happy hunting (WTPh iz)Pat.

yER PHUkkkTT

Muawawawawawawaaaahahahahahahahaha

You're a POS i have had your back many times when not another fucker would.

Fuck You.

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 11:33 AM
MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Yo' Jake....... aKKKz Jack wut uh snaKKKe Shawn Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig iz!

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Yo' Jake....... aKKKz Jack wut uh snaKKKe Shawn Cody bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig iz!

Nevarrrr mined...........

BTW jack's e-mail so you can plan your revenge on me if you don't have it already (WTPh iz)pat:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8325/8079919280_1159003f77_b.jpg

Sephiroth9999
10-14-2012, 01:56 PM
FagLootler post a screencap of KKKunty giving you my PI or as usual you are talking absolute shit, I wanna know where it came from, so just SC it and show me or i don't for a second believe you got it from anyone i know.

BRB STEIGH TOONT and all that crap.

Sephiroth9999
10-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I thought this might be more fun, like a team building exorcise.

Sephiroth9999
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbv6nvejCR1qmzxy4o2_250.gif

Troll Kingdom Envoy
10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
you shared an account with jack? :facepalm:

Cody, never ever ally with jack becuase he'll stab you in the back eventually. He can't help it - Scorpion and Turtle. There isn't a single one of his online relationships that hasn't turned sour

Troll Kingdom Envoy
10-14-2012, 04:09 PM
he's been banned from TK several times over the years, but always managed to worm his way back in by groveling to whoever was owner at the time (usually Missmanners)

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 08:23 PM
FagLootler post a screencap of KKKunty giving you my PI or as usual you are talking absolute shit, I wanna know where it came from, so just SC it and show me or i don't for a second believe you got it from anyone i know.

BRB STEIGH TOONT and all that crap.

SC @ TK

flaglerchap
10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
you shared an account with jack? :facepalm:

Cody, never ever ally with jack becuase he'll stab you in the back eventually. He can't help it - Scorpion and Turtle. There isn't a single one of his online relationships that hasn't turned sour

Nevarr 4ghettz dat Jack Venooker iz uh sociopathologiKKKal LIAR

Lady Killmonger
10-14-2012, 11:13 PM
what the fuck are you talking about you chubby moron?

Don't think for a second I'll let you fuck with my Flag you idiotic fat boy.

Sephiroth9999
10-15-2012, 01:02 AM
SC @ TK

Which account?

Nevarr 4ghettz dat Jack Venooker iz uh sociopathologiKKKal LIAR

Makes two of you then.

what the fuck are you talking about you chubby moron?

Don't think for a second I'll let you fuck with my Flag you idiotic fat boy.

Shut the fuck up you homosexual pedophiles dream.

Lady Killmonger
10-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Which account?

Makes two of you then.

Shut the fuck up you homosexual pedophiles dream.jack's dream

*puke*

m0nde
10-15-2012, 05:46 PM
good thread using the :lizard:arium for what it was meant for

good going guys!

Lady Killmonger
10-15-2012, 06:54 PM
I used to use the Herp for these kind of threads but lost respect for this site once they made Maks a sub-forum moderator and he couldn't leave the mod buttons alone.yeah why bother? This is how pathetic they are

I make a topic in herp and maks threadlongs it anyway in some kind of lame desperate attempt at preventing me from having a conversation with who I wish to

then when I threadlong his posts have you seen how these losers whinge?

Then they start posting ignored messages because they are inane and these losers literally have nothing else to contribute or say and they do not seem to realise that we don't care if they have us on ignore... afterall they are ones constantly posting about us, not the other way around and those couple of members are actually the forum losers and neither of us have even ever been interested in them.

However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.

Also check your pm

m0nde
10-15-2012, 06:57 PM
yeah why bother? This is how pathetic they are

I make a topic in herp and maks threadlongs it anyway in some kind of lame desperate attempt at preventing me from having a conversation with who I wish to

Then they start posting ignored messages because they are inane and these losers literally have nothing else to contribute or say and they do not seem to realise that we don't care if they have us on ignore... afterall they are ones constantly posting about us, not the other way around and those couple of members are actually the forum losers and neither of us have even ever been interested in them.

However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.

Also check your pmyeah why bother? This is how pathetic they are

maks
10-15-2012, 07:15 PM

qft

m0nde
10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.However IF maks continues to threadlong my topics, I will be threadlonging all his posts in all sections as he insists on threadlonging them no matter where I post them, no skin off my nose but it annoys the FUCK out of a couple of these forum losers. These retards may take years to understand this simple fact.

simple fact

maks
10-15-2012, 07:19 PM
The forum mods generally tolerated his threadlongs in the herp more than elsewhere. He'd edit posts and delete threads in the herp so I stopped posting in it. I put my :lizard: threads and posts in the Candy Crew where he can't edit or delete.

Lady Killmonger
10-15-2012, 09:20 PM
The forum mods generally tolerated his threadlongs in the herp more than elsewhere. He'd edit posts and delete threads in the herp so I stopped posting in it. I put my :lizard: threads and posts in the Candy Crew where he can't edit or delete.will do

I will make sure I make all my topics in the other section because of maks

m0nde
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
#31 maks DickManz Join Date Dec 2011 Location Lud, Midworld Posts 10,834 2 Hours Ago The forum mods generally tolerated his threadlongs in the herp more than elsewhere. He'd edit posts and delete threads in the herp so I stopped posting in it. I put my threads and posts in the Candy Crew where he can't edit or delete. #32 Lady Killmonger Battery Join Date Oct 2012 Posts 353 1 Minute Ago Originally Posted by Obnoxious Bitch The forum mods generally tolerated his threadlongs in the herp more than elsewhere. He'd edit posts and delete threads in the herp so I stopped posting in it. I put my threads and posts in the Candy Crew where he can't edit or delete. will do I will make sure I make all my topics in the other section because of maks

Sephiroth9999
10-16-2012, 06:00 AM
I've literally known this asshole longer than anyone else who posts at these interconnected (like it or not) forums. He was the very first person ever to rep me at TBM.

Who?

good thread using the :lizard:arium for what it was meant for

good going guys!

Well I don't like to smear shit on the walls of other peoples homes so I do it in the back yard instead.

Also check your pm

STFU blokish.

qft

Annoying Lisa is most gratifying isn't it.

Sephiroth9999
10-16-2012, 06:10 AM
No I haven't and that sounds ominous at best, is it the sort of present that will make me hate you for ever?

Sephiroth9999
10-17-2012, 02:38 PM
WTF happened to the forum?

m0nde
10-17-2012, 02:41 PM
some :lizard: hcked it
i thought it was regular maintenance at the webhost and the final result made it look like that since everything is backed up every night at the host
so
:clay:

Sephiroth9999
10-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Who the fuck can hack @RH?

m0nde
10-17-2012, 02:55 PM
no one of these people actually hacks, they just look up vulnerabilities on google and then follow the instructions
that's called being a "script kiddy"

m0nde
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
maybe 1 or 2 in milkchode actually know the principles and could spend hours probing a system and finally inject code somehwere where no known problems are documented, but that's not what these fags are doing

always stevey
04-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Seph bitching about his fake PI leakage.

always stevey
04-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Revenge of the Seph.