PDA

View Full Version : Lisa im so sorry

peter quinn i.e. manoman
11-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Lisa, please accept my sincere and genuine sympathy to you. It must have been a really bad spot you was in. I know you and that would have been a very sad decision you made. I hope next time things work out for you and your partner. God bless.

m0nde
11-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Ok, now that you're over that, work o n this next, "The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life." - Lisa
and
"I was nearly 8 when I was raped Im nearly 41 now and that nasty man is still out there. My Mom knew him years ago when she was smaller, she was out one night with herfriend when they bumped into each other they hadnt seen each other in about 20 years. So they kept in touch then he started coming up to our house, it was just me and my Mom that live here, he seemed so nice and after a while I started to trust him, he was coming up for about a month or so before this one day he came up early in the morning and said to my Mom " I was thinking we could all go down and see a few of the old friends I was telling them I met you and your daughter and they said they cant wait to meet you both".. So my Mom said to me " what you think hon"?.. So I said " Yeah okay Mom".. and I remember asking could I bring a few cds for the trip and he said " yes sure" ... He was drinking Vodka as he was driving down, I was wearing jeans but I had to cut them into shorts when we got to his house after the nasty man ripped them messing, so i was sitting in their friends house, my Mom was sitting on the chair her friend was sitting on my right hand side and my rapist ( Moms old friend) was sitting on my left hand side, We were all sitting having a laugh and chatting, when the rapist spilt his drink over me, he didnt mean to i dont think, but it happened so i went to the bathroom to get tissue to dry it all up and he followed into the bathroom to help me dry up, and for the first time i felt really weird around him, he had tissue in his hand and was drying my leg, when he suddenely stopped, his hand still on my leg and looked at me and the look he gave me was like he was looking through me but at the same time un-dressing me with his eyes, it went on for about 20seconds, untill i ran back out to my Mom and other friend, we were there for about another hour, then we got into my rapist jeep to come back to my house.. So we were sitting back at my house, me my Mom and my rapist, when my Moms friend rang her and asked her if she wanted to go out, so my Mom said she wanted to see if she could get someone to sit with me, so my rapist turned around and said " I will sit with her untill you come home ".. So I helped my Mom get ready to go out, so when she was ready she went to meet her friend that rang.. So me and my rapist were sitting in my sitting room talking and listening to music, about an hour after my Mom went out I said to my rapist " Im going into my room to put my pjs on I will be back in a second " (as i was cold as i still had jeans cut into shorts on)... So I was in my room putting on a pair of pj bottoms so I was sitting on my bed and had one leg in my pj bottoms when my rapist walked into my room I said what are you doing get out i will be out in a minute, but he just looked at me walked more in and sat on the bed beside me, so i said it again what are you doing??
And he turned for a kiss, I gave him a kiss on the cheek thinking maybe he was just looking for a kiss good night, but as i gave him a kiss on the cheek he turned and kissed my lips i tried to pust him away, but he pushed me onto the bed and forced his whole body weight onto me, and kept kissing my closed mouth, every time he stopped kissing my closed mouth i would cry please no please just stop get off me, as his hands ran all over my body, i had one leg in my pj bottoms and one leg out, i wa trying to push im off me but he just wouldnt budge. his hands were pushing my two legs apart and started to to take my bottoms off my geg and hands inside my underwear and pulling them down, You can guess the rest.... After he was finished with me he put his jeans back on and walked into my sitting room sat and finished his drink, i was sitting inmy bed thinking what is he goi to do next is he going to kill me, whats he going to do... i put jeans shorts on and i was so so sore down there, i walked to my sitting room door and he was putting his jacket on and he said to me " Iv been in prision once before ad its not a nice place i dont want to be there again "... and even if you told anyone they wouldnt belive you, and if you told anyone id kill your family. so it took me 8 weeks before i told anyone as i thought i was pregnant as i didnt get my periods in 7wks, then I had an abortion" - Lisa

peter quinn i.e. manoman
11-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Just more things to mahe me sad for lisa. She got wrong. Im not an ice junkie and never will be. But hey, if it helps her get over her probs she can say whatever she likes.

m0nde
11-08-2014, 12:56 AM
you're a good guy, peter. just know that she's not well and that one day she will be able to go back to "helping people"

peter quinn i.e. manoman
11-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I think I would love to know she was well and being lisa I knew.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
11-08-2014, 01:00 AM
If your reading this lisa, hope things turn out fine for you.

KKKody
11-08-2014, 03:29 AM
:rofldata: i hope she dies in a fire with her cat

steveyos YOLO
11-08-2014, 07:17 AM
:rofldata: i hope she dies in a fire with her cat

R hahaha.