PDA

View Full Version : generic ruby what the fuck is wrong with my computer video - the curse of heroes special edition

rubycalaber
02-01-2012, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztg5uvkWn6o

tl;dw: my mouse keeps getting "phantom input" where it will think I'm clicking buttons that I'm not and every five minutes my computer will start typing out this post I made on 4chan about Heroes yesterday "If you think about it it's a very accurate depiction of comic books (since most of them are awful garbage like the sh where everyone turns evil and kills someone and turns back to gooow)" no matter what I'm doing :comptoss: I've also noticed that before it types out my Heroes diss post it will type the word "corgy", I don't remember typing that, so perhaps the Queen of England is behind this :monocle: I've restarted my computer a bunch of times, done two virus scans that came back with nothing, unplugged my keyboard and mouse and done a system restore and none of it has helped, I will run Dell's diagnostics when I get up tomorrow and report back but I think I might have to call a computer technitian to come take a look at it or something, so thank fuck all it's regurgitating is a post dissing Heroes and not going on about how I wish my sister would fuck me up the arse with a strap-on and such :phew: also the color pull down menu thing has changed in this version of vbull and I don't like it since 30% of the colors in it are fucking useless and they took a lot of good colors out of it, but I do like the "Restore Auto-Saved Content" thing because my fucking mouse keeps closing this tab goddamn motherfuck :argh: I now understand spousal abuse because if my computer Kristana was a woman I would beat the shit out of her (and rape her) p.s. made cberry mod for black history month, so remember... around blacks, never relax! :kkk:

oh yeah and someone called my house and left this message http://www.rubycalaber.com/rubycalaber.mp3 (I suspect either barry, the Troll-1000 or Obama, or some sort of nightmare team-up between the three of them) I here-by categorically dare you to kill me in real life because I will literally just open up my computer and let the ghosts possessing it burst out and kill you by overloading your brain with Heroes disses so bring it on fuckers I'm a manchild on the edge with nothing left to lose (other than my virginity) :rubyrage:

authors note: this is the second time I'm posting this thread because this fucking bullshit literally made me accidentally delete my own thread oh my fucking god :comprage: :rubyflash:

maks
02-01-2012, 06:22 AM
After having watched the video, I'm pretty sure you have some sort of keylogger. If it was a hardware problem it wouldn't keep dumping that text, it wouldn't be in your clipboard after having rebooted the machine. Was one of the virus scans you ran malwarebytes? If not, run malwarebytes, it's the best and always catches shit the others miss. It could be that it's not something a virus scanner will pick up, in which case you'd have to look through your running services searching for it. I could help you with that if you're willing to give me remote access. PM me for more details.

Howard Dean
02-01-2012, 01:56 PM
its the ghosts of all your dead children that are buried in the crusted-over semen that layers your room

Desolation
02-01-2012, 05:17 PM
*blows ruby a kiss then coquettishly bites index finger*

Garfield
02-01-2012, 06:11 PM
i feel like this post was forced

terror baby
02-01-2012, 10:51 PM
I STARTED LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AFTER THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OH MY GOD RUBY YOUR VOICE AND ACCENT OMG RUBY

terror baby
02-01-2012, 10:52 PM
it's so cute!

terror baby
02-01-2012, 10:53 PM
After having watched the video, I'm pretty sure you have some sort of keylogger. If it was a hardware problem it wouldn't keep dumping that text, it wouldn't be in your clipboard after having rebooted the machine. Was one of the virus scans you ran malwarebytes? If not, run malwarebytes, it's the best and always catches shit the others miss. It could be that it's not something a virus scanner will pick up, in which case you'd have to look through your running services searching for it. I could help you with that if you're willing to give me remote access. PM me for more details.

milkshakes keylogged his computer.

General Doli
02-02-2012, 01:04 AM
dkd you just spend 7 mins talking about your freaking bug so that way m0nde can help you or some shit

rootbeer
02-02-2012, 10:46 AM
maks can i give ui remote acess?

lnopia the great
02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
remotely access my cache if you know what i mean

lnopia the great
02-02-2012, 09:36 PM
if youre picking up what im putting down

lnopia the great
02-02-2012, 09:37 PM
if youre flippin what im fryin

lnopia the great
02-02-2012, 09:37 PM
if youre printing what im scanning

clay
02-03-2012, 01:01 AM
generic ruby needs attention thread

rootbeer
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
generic clay is gay comment

fanfare
02-05-2012, 09:51 AM
omg just watched video that shit is so weird i loved it so hard when it started to type on its own

Camoron
02-09-2012, 09:34 PM
is it normal to grow your fingernails out like a girl in scotland

maks
02-10-2012, 12:42 AM
so did you ever fix it or what

oval
02-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Time to call Derek Acorah

Garfield
02-10-2012, 01:38 PM
i suspect the problem is with your mouse exchange it for a new one and every thing should be ok if the problempersists it might be a problem with your software

Dustin
02-10-2012, 01:53 PM
I've never seen someone so hacked before, at least a girl thinks your accent is cute. Not a total loss.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pZnQZ.jpg

General Doli
02-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Sierra is property of User Sierrakinski