PDA

View Full Version : A girl died in

timmy
02-01-2012, 09:28 AM
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

lnopia the great
02-01-2012, 11:10 AM
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

rubycalaber
02-01-2012, 05:58 PM
no worries, Kiki and I have already experimented with breath play

meate that is blue
02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
A girl had sex in 1933 by a dog named rootbeer. He buried his penis in the round hole when she was still sleeping. The murdered dogs chanted, "FJS wins again!!" as they ate dinnerr. Now that you have read the chant, you will not get to meet steveyos who is a big fat girl. In the middle of the night he will make you uncomftorable AND pregnant. She will stick sex in your round hole you like sex stuck her round hole. If you post this, he/she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded with lots of cum.

meate that is blue
02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
sex

meate that is blue
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
:bettles: :snake: :bettles:

General Doli
02-02-2012, 01:04 AM

General Doli
02-02-2012, 01:05 AM
A girl had sex in 1933 by a dog named rootbeer. He buried his penis in the round hole when she was still sleeping. The murdered dogs chanted, "FJS wins again!!" as they ate dinnerr. Now that you have read the chant, you will not get to meet steveyos who is a big fat girl. In the middle of the night he will make you uncomftorable AND pregnant. She will stick sex in your round hole you like sex stuck her round hole. If you post this, he/she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded with lots of cum.

General Doli
02-02-2012, 01:08 AM
A fag was born to some homo parents in the Year of Our Lord 1960 A.D.. He was a little shithead and a real fucker as well. i dont feel like ttyping the rest of this post

Ari
05-23-2012, 09:44 AM
lolzzz...
These are the funniest ever posts I ever could read on the topic. :D
I'm sorry, I'm not criticizing but believe me I don't believe on that. Quite hypothetical and
garbage production of ones mind. Do you have some historical reference or evidence?

syncan aka ken post jr
05-23-2012, 09:49 AM
acutally i do Ari, and we can chat via pm after you fill out this captcha

n1ggEr

rootbeer
05-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello my name is kiki, I was raped and brutally murdered before i died. I used to enjoy pain and now I inflict it upon other people. repost this to 5 times. Otherwise at 12:00 AM you will see a horrible face covered with long blackk hairRepost this and recieve a kiss from your love

rubycalaber
05-23-2012, 12:19 PM
the problem with these chain letter story things with a chant in them is that they are always made up words that you never actually really read, you just skim over them because you can tell they're non-words, so when it goes ah you just read the magic phrase you're like uh no I didnt actually spell it out in my head I just registered that it was some made up garbage and kept reading the real english so I guess if I ever burry a little girl alive I'll say something that's easy to read so she can haunt people easier

timmy
05-23-2012, 01:43 PM
i dont remember this thread

timmy
05-23-2012, 01:43 PM
dont rememberthis girl either so i guess posting it worked

rootbeer
05-23-2012, 02:28 PM
the problem with these chain letter story things with a chant in them is that they are always made up words that you never actually really read, you just skim over them because you can tell they're non-words, so when it goes ah you just read the magic phrase you're like uh no I didnt actually spell it out in my head I just registered that it was some made up garbage and kept reading the real english so I guess if I ever burry a little girl alive I'll say something that's easy to read so she can haunt people easier
dont act like kiki isnt a deep intrinsic part of your life

rubycalaber
05-24-2012, 03:11 AM
oh she is since I went back and read it on purpose since I'm so starved for female attention that getting haunted by a creepy little girl ghost seems appealing

timmy
05-24-2012, 05:40 AM
ruby whats it gonna take for you to stop posting in my threads

boobz
05-24-2012, 05:40 AM
A boy had sex in 1933 by a dog named Heidi d'olort Gelt. He buried his penis in the round hole when she was still sleeping. The murdered gush chanted, "Ivan Perez Montano killed me!" as they ate dinnerr. Now that you have read the chant, you will not get to meet Tim Abreu who sacrificed his social life for an e-girl (shakes). In the middle of the night he will make you uncomftorable AND pregnant. She will stick sex in your round hole you like sex stuck her round hole. If you post this, he/she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded with lots of cum.

timmy
05-24-2012, 05:55 AM
elz level english

rubycalaber
05-24-2012, 06:02 AM
ruby whats it gonna take for you to stop posting in my threads

for your threads to be about Heroes

Camoron
05-24-2012, 08:59 AM

"fuck all niggers"

Chris Hughes
05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU BLOODSHITTIG SEMENSSUCKING
CUNTCRAWLING NIPPLEPISSING QUIMSPITTING COCKCHOPPING TURDTREADING
AIDSINFECTING THIGHFUCKER, I WILL FIND YOU AND BREAK BOTH YOUR GRAVYSUCKING
DICKBLANKET LEGS CLEAN OFF AND I WILL FORCE FEED YOU THEM AFTER I
MARINATE THEM IN YOUR OWN DICKCHEESE THAT I COLLECTED THE LAST TIME YOU SAT DOWN
YOU COCKSNIFFING COLONCREEPER.
YOU SEE, I TRIED TO COOL IT, BUT YOUR ASSPLUNGING PISSWEEPING GOATSEFISTFUCKING
COCKSLOBBERING FUCKBELT SISTER JUST TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR NIPPLEFESTERING SHITBRAIN DISEASE
RIGHT AFTER SHE GAVE ME A VOMITCHWEING DONKEYSMASHING BARRELROLLING PISSSURFING SYPHILISLICKING SEWERHIMPING ASSKNUKLING
TREEFONDEING DONGWORSHIPING FAGWASHING MOTHER OF ALL BLOWJOB.
AND THAT INFORMATION MADE ME REALISE THAT YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A SMURFDICKED FUCKTHIEF WHO USED TO GET DICKFISTED
WITH A DOGDRILLING TAINTHUMPING CUMSLIDING SCROTUMSTRETCHING TURDMINGLING FUCKJUMPING FARTFISHING SIZE 4 DICKSHOE.

GOOD DAY TIM ABREU

timmy
05-25-2012, 10:19 AM
when you say too many insults at once it loses its effect on most people

Chris Hughes
05-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't care.

rootbeer
10-16-2013, 02:08 PM
bump

maks
10-16-2013, 02:10 PM
you brought this on yourself today came out of no where calling me a dumbass in hopes it would bring you and DP closer together or whatever kind of deluded shit goes on in your head, you total fucking tard

maks
07-04-2014, 05:08 PM
:barry:

maks
01-10-2017, 07:07 PM
hello my name is kiki, you brought this on yourself today came out of no where calling me a dumbass in hopes it would bring you and DP closer together or whatever kind of deluded shit goes on in your head, you total fucking tard

maks
01-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Also, if you are going to use pictures of ugly and flamboyant transsexuals to flame me, you need to use white ones to make it slightly more realistic. I don't see the point in using black ones when I am white but whatever.

Nuffy
01-10-2017, 07:47 PM
You like black cock... thought that was obvious...