PDA

View Full Version : that's what I was going to ask.....

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 01:37 AM
I spilt a cup of tea over the keyboardof my favorite computer, my laptop and I've dried it out and it works but the keyboard doesn't work anymore

can I get a computer shop to fix it by putting in a new keyboard or is it totally fucked and I have to get a new one?

timmy
10-16-2012, 01:55 AM
I spilt a cup of tea over the keyboardof my favorite computer, my laptop and I've dried it out and it works but the keyboard doesn't work anymore

can I get a computer shop to fix it by putting in a new keyboard or is it totally fucked and I have to get a new one?

http://i.imgur.com/Atgog.gif

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 02:03 AM
It depend on how far the liquid got into your laptop. If it got onto the motherboard or other chips, good chance it is fried. If not, it can probably be repaired. Take it to a computer shop for an estimate and see what they say.yeah

second laptop I've broke this way, last one I spilt a beer over and it was completely fried

I think it's just the keyboard that's fucked on this one... just wasn't sure if you can actually replace a laptop kewboard.... don't see why not if I find a guy who will do it cheap enough

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Just a keyboard is affordably doable.yeah

I'll talk to them in the shop... the problem might be finding a keyboard to fit

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Shouldn't be a problem. Parts for even the least produced laptops should be easy to come by for a computer repair store if they do not already have it in stock.good

if not I still have two other computers to break

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 02:33 AM
I already broke two new laptops and am using an old ass computer. I am waiting until at least Win 8 comes out to get another but will probably wait until after that since prices will dive after the holiday season.yeah I want a new computer, can't afford it because I spend all my money on weed and had to buy an air conditioner otherwise I will die this summer

timmy
10-16-2012, 02:48 AM
You got to stop being a nerd that makes passive implied offers to help fix her computer and be a more assertive man about it by expressly offering it. Only then will you ever have a girlfriend.

oh i was just happy her computer's broken

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 02:51 AM
oh i was just happy her computer's brokenthere really is not much going on in your life is there?

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 03:04 AM
I have no doubt you will drive from Sydney to Melbourne in a desperate attempt to do so.ignoring the fact that I don't like him

Lady Killmonger
10-16-2012, 03:07 AM
everyone was all like, "you live in australia and tim lives in australia, you two can have sex" and tim and I don't even like each other LOL