PDA

View Full Version : is it just me.....

dcent
10-17-2012, 11:08 PM
or are whore repulsive by nature?

for real.... when I see a toothless, gnarled, 30 year old going on 90 year old whore........ I am only slightly aroused.

ofcourse I am intrigued by the idea of slamming my rock hard genitalia into her...... and ofcourse I fantasize about pumping hard enough to break her pelvis and then toss her out of the car infront of the emergency room, and OBVIOUSLY I would never PAY an old woman for sex when I could simply strangle her to unconciousness, then the ride off free of charge, and I am sure that ALL of us have punched out a hookers teeth at some point, then picked the teeth off the ground and told the hooker that if she didnt forget my face I would be back and wouldnt be so gentle next time, insinuating that I would spray her with oven cleaner and then cut her up with a box cutter, or something comparably gruesome....

but for real..... who the hell is actually attracted to these swine?

Lexi Persimmons
10-17-2012, 11:11 PM
leave faggot

dcent
10-17-2012, 11:13 PM
I am going to domminate this forum for the next 8 years.

I will surpass your post count by the weekend and you will fade out into obscurity.

I will be the bright sun that shines the light of wisdom on this forum.

Lexi Persimmons
10-17-2012, 11:14 PM
batman is a faggot.

dcent
10-17-2012, 11:16 PM
you are weak willed and would be quickly submitted by someone as nefarious as the joker.

you are in no position to question the domminance of bruce wayne, a fellow big dick moneyer.

dcent
10-17-2012, 11:16 PM
I mean batman....... not bruce wayne who is an entirely different human being.

Lexi Persimmons
10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
how many dildos and butt plugs you got back in the bat cave?

dcent
10-17-2012, 11:20 PM
that is very creative, you are a creative human being.

just kidding, your a fucking average human being with no identifiable traits.

you are grey, blending into the background and forever dreaming of becoming a big dick money person like me.

Lexi Persimmons
10-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Bruce you're gay and everyone knows it.

juji
10-18-2012, 12:31 AM
leave faggot

Stop stealing my gimmick

juji
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Hacking shitty forums and blaming it on people who can't even partition a hard drive?

Cody