PDA

View Full Version : Hey fuckface

TheElJoe
10-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Who turned the fridge all the way up and then broke the knob off in my hotel room. Fuck you buddy I got it turned down.

Post itt every time something happens to you but you don't know who did it so you can't call them a fuckface to there fucking face.

timmy
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
once on a rainy day it cleared up in the afternoon and there was dirt on my car from all the rain and some guy drew a penis in the dirt on my rear window FUCK YOU FAGGOT I DROVE PRETTY FAR WITH THAT ON MY CAR YOU ASSHOLE

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
10-18-2012, 08:40 PM
once on a rainy day it cleared up in the afternoon and there was dirt on my car from all the rain and some guy drew a penis in the dirt on my rear window FUCK YOU FAGGOT I DROVE PRETTY FAR WITH THAT ON MY CAR YOU ASSHOLEhaha

when I was teaching a kid wrote "FUCK YOU" on the bonet of my car in texta in the teacher's parking lot (unless it was a teacher and I have my suspicions about that)... I drove around with it on my bonet for a couple of days and when people looked at me in the car I looked at them, nodded and gave them the finger.... I was amused.

It washed off with soap water

TheElJoe
10-18-2012, 08:43 PM
once on a rainy day it cleared up in the afternoon and there was dirt on my car from all the rain and some guy drew a penis in the dirt on my rear window FUCK YOU FAGGOT I DROVE PRETTY FAR WITH THAT ON MY CAR YOU ASSHOLE

yeah fuck him/her

TheElJoe
10-18-2012, 08:44 PM

yeah fuck him/her

sex with dead people
10-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Lisa trying to fit in and failing itt.

blumpkin blownuts
10-18-2012, 11:56 PM
i did a resentment prayer for fuckface and since forgot why he/she pissed me off

dcent
10-19-2012, 12:51 AM
I did it.

fuck your face.

if you dont like a fucking cold soda, then keep it in the sink instead of the fridge.