PDA

View Full Version : investments, silly FED reserve notes. Warning from a friend.

Lexi Persimmons
10-19-2012, 02:40 PM
I just received another email on how countries are switching to the gold standard next year, maybe so maybe not. But here is my take.

Most people have a hard time believing that their IRA, pension, savings, etc won't become worthless soon, they are wrong. Let me try to make sense of this for you.

You are all becoming aware of the importance of "Notes" in our society. Consequently you are also becoming aware that "Notes" backed by nothing are only as valuable as the paper they are written on.

Here then is the issue in simple layman parlance:

Your pension bought into certain investments and then stored the remainder in "Notes" payable in "Notes." Yup, they really did that. Your IRA is also based on "Notes", as are ALL of your other institutionalized investments. The point being that whoever controls the "Notes" controls the investments completely. Currently the Federal Reserve controls all "Notes" that may be used to pay for other "Notes."

I believe the following was the plan from the very beginning, even if you don't you should wake up to the fact the outcome is the same, planning notwithstanding.

Once the Fed devalues "Notes" that are used to pay for other "Notes" the other "Notes" become devalued also. So the Fed and/or the government does not need to rape your accounts to take everything, although the probably will, all they need do is to make their "Notes" worthless.

Once they do that then all they need do is to have an emergency decision creating a new policy and currency that excludes the accounts, and leaves said accounts as being required to be paid in "Notes."

If you have a pension, an IRA, savings account, etc and you wait you shall be very sorry. Once it goes bad it will stay bad.

I suggest you take everything you have and convert to silver, silver is even better than gold. It takes up more room but when gold doubles silver goes up by a factor of five. IE; when a $1000 in gold becomes $2000, a $1000 in silver becomes $5000.

There are millions of millionaires in the US now, but most are in investments based on the "Note" concept." When things change a million in "Notes" won't buy dinner.

lnopia the great
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
dumbass above me

timmy
10-19-2012, 06:32 PM
theres actually less silver in the world than there is gold, and the problem with that is that silver is used a LOT more than gold in electronics making it actually useful.
wonder whats gonna hppen to electronics when silver runs out :what:

jon
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
no nation is "switching to the gold standard."

m0nde
10-19-2012, 06:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SIQfx.jpgbb

sex with dead people
10-19-2012, 07:24 PM
theres actually less silver in the world than there is gold, and the problem with that is that silver is used a LOT more than gold in electronics making it actually useful.

We'll all be dead by then, so it won't be our problem.

Camoron
10-20-2012, 07:14 PM
garbage mining

dcent
10-21-2012, 01:42 AM

no nation is "switching to the gold standard."

quality posts.

but seriously, thread starter should definitely consider taking all of his allowance and investing in gold AKA buying some sweet swag from a mexican, because they clearly have a solid grasp on the intricacies of the financial sector.

why hasnt anyone else thought of this?

1) buy gold schwag from mexicans for pennies on the dollar.
2) laugh at those silly investors who have a solid safety net of bond investments when the nation crumbles and vagabond land pirates are scouring the barren moonscape for gas, water, and gold.
3) buy eye patch and weld 1/2 inch plate steel onto the panels of your 1991 toyota corolla.

you should PROBABLY start buying 1/2 inch plate right now and paying someone to weld it to your car panels so your prepared when the gold standard takes effect.

jon
10-21-2012, 09:32 AM
bonds are less safe than gold.

jon
10-21-2012, 09:34 AM
gold will be the safest investment in existence for the rest of time, irrespective of the rise and fall of state currencies. it will also never pay a dividend.

jon
10-21-2012, 09:36 AM
to convert a majority percentage of your long-term savings from various credit instruments to physical gold and then see a loss when measured in the local currency is to be given the signal that you may live in the wrong country, not that you have invested poorly.

lnopia the great
10-21-2012, 12:05 PM
it will also cost you money to keep it stored safely unless you want to bury it in your back yard

dcent
10-21-2012, 02:02 PM
gold will be the safest investment in existence for the rest of time, irrespective of the rise and fall of state currencies. it will also never pay a dividend.

too true.

cash in everything you own and buy gold.... its what smart investors are doing.

http://blogs.redding.com/mbeauchamp/archives/Gold%20price%20chart.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
10-21-2012, 02:02 PM
i hear there is no delivery on "spot gold" because of the run on gold, if you want physical gold you're limited to jewelers and those overpriced gold pawns that have sprung up like noxious weeds

dcent
10-21-2012, 02:31 PM
physical gold can be bought from most banks.

juji
10-21-2012, 03:58 PM
who would want the gov paper?

Chronic Munchies
10-21-2012, 04:03 PM
dragons save all their gold in cave or dungeon