PDA

View Full Version : who made better slaves?

dcent
10-23-2012, 11:34 PM
jews or blacks?

jews built pyramids, but they probably whined the entire time about the temperature...... I can imagine it would suck being incharge of a thousand jew slaves..... all day it would be like "oyvay, the heat, whats a guy gotta do to get a schvitsh around here" and "did you hear about goldsteins son, hes a doctor slave........ If only MY son had that kind of innitiative" and "you paid WHAT for these 50,000 pound granite blocks? well, did you atleast TRY for 30,000?"

the blacks would be better, they would just sing songs in a very low tone...... but how many fucking pocket watches would you "misplace" in a day? Im thinking 4 or 5 at least..... it would be all like "yessah MAStuh" and then " okay, good stuff, glad you black slaves agree with me, now if we can just.....hey wait a fucking second.......okay, which one of you took my pocket watch!" I bet black slaves needed to steal all those pocket watches so they could no where they were supposed to be 15 minutes ago. (cause blacks are always late.....also they steal shit) also they never really built shit.... its like they slaved all day but never actually DID anything.... I think they might have just been in it for the free rent.

I dont know..... tough call IMO.

dcent
10-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Caucasians are awesome, I'm so glad to be one.

your an ethnic.

DrHundos
10-24-2012, 12:03 AM
im so glad im white adn not some mudborn nigger or disgusting zion pig

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
10-24-2012, 01:33 AM
women

juji
10-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Im glad im sexy than ugly whitey