PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: I've decided to browse this forum from my desktop and not just my phone

steveyos
10-27-2012, 09:55 AM
but I do it in the avast safezone browser with incognito window

that'll keep all the unfunny off my hard drive right? I'm not even worried about this site having virsues or what the fuck ever I literally just don't want your unfunny posts being stored in any way shape or form on my hard drive, hopefully this is all just in ram that'll go away when I close it no offense, actually it is because ID on't trust you people at all and you're way too into me and I don't know any of you and ignoring you just fuels your fire obviously becuase ya'll cant' shut up about me, so I just want to be as safe as possible from you people because you're elite hackers with no lives outside of this forum and hating me for literally no reason because I'm teh nicest god damn person ever you people are evil

also this safezone browser is awesome it's just google chrome in a full screen themed windows xp or somethign liek that idk

it's avast btw

don't use that info to set up some sort of home made virus because I know you people have that ability again no life angry etc

xoxoxoxo,
stevie

steveyos
10-27-2012, 09:56 AM
oh I said it was avast ok well anyway yes avast I am paying $50 a year with no other reason than to stay safe from you insane people, I don't browse the internet I don't even need an anti virus I literally literally literally literally only have it because of you psycho evil people lol