PDA

View Full Version : Any fellow brewers on the forum?

skrizach
10-28-2012, 02:09 AM
I'm going to try a mead next and I think this is what's in store:
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f80/pumpkin-pie-mead-fermented-pumpkin-335682/

IT'S A PUMPKIN MEAD AND THE PRIMARY IS DONE IN A PUMPKIN! WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

dcent
10-28-2012, 02:12 AM
no, no I am willing to spend money to buy quality beer.

but if brewing your own beer and heating your home with wood means your family can eat a whole box of kraft macaroni and cheese in one sitting without saving half of it for breakfast, then more power to you.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
10-28-2012, 02:27 AM
no, no I am willing to spend money to buy quality beer.

but if brewing your own beer and heating your home with wood means your family can eat a whole box of kraft macaroni and cheese in one sitting without saving half of it for breakfast, then more power to you.lol

skrizach
10-28-2012, 11:14 AM
bump for brews

Lexi Persimmons
10-28-2012, 11:24 AM
no but i do have a friend that makes the best grain alchohol. it's a fascinating art. Plus alchohol can be used to power vehicles.

lnopia the great
10-28-2012, 11:24 AM
i brew a white wine back when i had more space it turned out p awesome and i still have a bottle although the cork is rotted

TheElJoe
10-28-2012, 06:01 PM
yeah lol skrizach must be poor cause he does stuff that millions of other people do that takes more work then sitting at a computer

TheElJoe
10-28-2012, 06:03 PM
also no i don't home brew but i did make root beer once it was pretty good kinda tasted like it was from a root beer stand. i had what was supposedly a "good" pumpkin beer once and it sucked ass maybe i will try the great lakes pumpkin ale one day