PDA

View Full Version : Community Season 3 Finale Commentary by Ruby, Deso & Howard - Podcast Gaiden Special Edition

rubycalaber
10-30-2012, 03:39 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/podcast/CommunityCommentary.mp3 (http://rubycalaber.com/podcast/CommunityCommentary.mp3)

hi so this is me and my internet girlfriend desolation and awkward third wheel howard dean watching episode 21 (http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/divxstage.php?id=vhpvmg93o9lyj) and episode 22 (http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/divxstage.php?id=3hy9t9g2l3ozb) of season 3 of the internet-autisit-favorite comedy Community so open those episodes up and press play with deso gives you the count down and you can pretend that you are watching the episode with us or something considering how sad we are to have made this I'm genuinely concerned for the mental health of anyone who actually does this but I bet no one does and I find some way to see how many times a file has been downloaded from my site and I get 0 downloads of that mp3 but all I care about is replies and I have noticed that nothing gets you lot to reply more than forum collages mostly just to whine at me for not putting you in them but a reply's a reply so I made a community collage (lol get it? le epin joke tbh) here is who is who barry as Abed the token aspie who's implied to be gay, boobz as Chang the pathetic weirdo who's always trying and failing to fit in, ramen as Shirley the obese conservative darkie, cberry as Troy the token black, fanfare as Britta the cutest character who's involved in a love triangle with the main character, rubycalaber as Jeff the charismatic leader of the group who does his best to do as little work as possible, m0nde as Pierce the creepy old perverted dickhead who everyone hates and wishes would just fuck off and Desolation as Annie the main characters other love interest who seems innocent at first but then you realize she is a total slut gagging for cock at all times
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/communitycollage.png
not included? well maybe you were mentioned in our commentary! (you weren't) anyway these episodes aired five months ago (thankfully community is perpetually almost about to be canceled and no one knows when the new episodes will start airing since if they had already it would make me look even worse) and this recording was made three weeks ago in case you haven't caught on I am a lazy piece of shit we have been trying to come up with an idea for some thing to do since deso and howard made a ytmnsfw podcast (http://rubycalaber.com/podcast1.mp3) last year and we decided to do a commentary on a show we all liked like Community but since I am how do you say motivationally challenged and deso and howard seem to have lives it took us ages to get on at the same time well we managed to do it last month but then my internet literally went out just as we were about to record anyway I guess the finale of this season of Community was three episodes long since they all aired on the same night but we all watched the 20th ep by ourselves for some reason but they're separate stories so it doesnt really matter anyway both me and howard recorded it which was a good thing since kristana (my computer) bluescreened on me as if on cue a few minutes after we got done with the last episode so I seamlessly edited in howards audio with my expert production skills I used my audio for most of it since I use this program called Evaer to record skype calls that records my end and who I am listening to separately and puts them in different audio channels or whatever the fuck since skype is a piece of fucking garbage and like mutes some people when someone is talking the loudest or some untold bullshit so my recording only has howard and deso interrupting each others feeds and mine is separate but whatever howard uses seems to mix them all together so he's talking over people too you should really check out this program Evaer howard my broseph it is astonishingly not terrible and it even saves your audio if you bluescreen somehow speaking of how howard is incompetent at everything

I GUEST STARED ON HOWARD DEAN'S PODCAST (http://traffic.libsyn.com/podcastgaiden/podcastgaiden-episode18.mp3)

I am so internet famous that howard invited me be on podcast gaiden (http://podcastgaiden.tumblr.com/) he does with his mates who actually registered on my forum as Barack Hussein Obama and sup bros I think another one of them registered but I forget when I first heard of it I thought it was gonna be about the ninja gaiden games or some shit and they'd been asking me for a while but I always coulnt be bothered but then one night they asked me just before they started recording and I was like sure why not so I guess the moral of the story is do not be spontaneous at all or you will end up with shit like this nah just kidding it was fun and it is funny to think that they actually have fans who download their podcast each week and one week they will have me inflicted upon them I think I did pretty well and was funny and fit in with them I am kind of sad that howard who edits the show wants to keep it around the one hour long mark since we talked for like three hours but he wants to give the illusion of structure to it since to me thats two hours worth of wasted material if it was up to me I'd be like fuck you faggot fans you're getting all three hours which is probably why no one ever reads or listens to anything I make because its all too long lmao there was a great bit where I forced everyone to watch Luka Magnotta's snuff movie I think howard should release that audio separately if he still has it because it was funny well probably only to me anyway its pretty amazing that howard has done this seemingly 18 times already and its cutting in and out like a mad cunt and on my first try making an audio podcast I knock it out of the park with like high tech surround sound so that it sounds like you're sitting with me to my left and howard and deso to your right as if we're all running a train on deso I guess I am just naturally astoundingly talented at everything but ironically too lazy to do anything

anyway if you are for some reason reading this drivel but wondering hmm should I watch this show Community it looks pretty not funny just watch this video for the only two reasons you need and also to inform yourself enough to vote in the poll and settle once and for all the one thing me and my significant e-other fight about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yNcAZt3E8

boobz
10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/communitycollage.png

L-R:

Tim Abreu
Matt Bailey
Christine Marks (nee. Herriott)
Colb Berry
Hayley Loftin (fanfare is a man)
Calvin McTavish
Siddarth Choudhuri
Desolation

boobz
10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
lol there's some sweet detail going on in that collage.

Ramen
10-30-2012, 04:39 PM
look how mad boobz looks that i'm sitting by barry. <3

Lexi Persimmons
10-30-2012, 05:00 PM
fing love barry's t-shirt.

Ramen you look like a negro in that pic.

steveyos
10-30-2012, 05:14 PM
listen ruby can you please make megathreads about things that aren't so terrible that even megathreads aren't interesting concerning them please

skrizach
10-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Great megathread ruby!
I basically love Community, it's the best comedy show on television in my opinion. I've been upset about the turn of events regarding the show, IE: Dan Harmon being fired, and the season 4 premier being postponed indefinitely.
but this thread has given me hope.

steveyos
10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
yup like I said if you like one extremely unfunny thing you like them all

boobz
10-30-2012, 06:20 PM
I love this thread. You just don't see threads of this quality on any other forum, especially not fjs.

steveyos
10-30-2012, 06:40 PM
hit the nail on the head

timmy
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM
BOOMER!

skrizach
10-30-2012, 07:30 PM
yup like I said if you like one extremely unfunny thing you like them all

You don't think Community is funny? What specifically about it is unfunny to you? The fact that it doesn't have a laugh track? That the jokes are clever and new and NOT repeated swill?

Actually, how about you give me an example of something that you DO think is funny?

steveyos
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
see what you just did , that, that is why

steveyos
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
when you like those things, you do the exact thing you just did right there

skrizach
10-31-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm sorry I got mad at you I just really like at and get upset when people make fun of it because really, I don't know what would be better.

skrizach
10-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Although I understand that people have different opinions so I can understand that you might not like it and I'm okay with that.

timmy
10-31-2012, 12:22 AM
take note that stevey just says things are unfunny but he never tells people what hes into, he is afraid of being judged.(i bet he likes family guy)

boobz
10-31-2012, 12:58 AM
more lizard feedback rep. makes my rep grow STRONGER.

steveyos
10-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Sam the good news is you're not on Tim's level, you could be listening to system of a down and corn and thinking it's actually rock music

boobz
10-31-2012, 06:54 AM
Steve Yelle the good news is that no one gives a shit and for the 279th time can't wait for you to leave again into your depressing escape from reality called second life get fucked

steveyos
10-31-2012, 06:59 AM
clicked view post just to make sure and yup

timmy
10-31-2012, 07:16 AM
:gout:

steveyos
10-31-2012, 07:51 AM
stay on topic

steveyos
10-31-2012, 07:51 AM
ban Tim for ruining Ruby's thread

steveyos
10-31-2012, 07:54 AM
3 minutes ago ruby clicked post new thread, now she does that a lot and normally never does post one but I'm zero replying it in this thread so it's a zero replies sleeper cell ready to assassinate the new thread before it knows what hit itself

yup just checked I'm still the best poster

boobz
10-31-2012, 08:01 AM
I will paypal $5 to the first mod who IP-bans steve yelle for 12 months.

steveyos
10-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Tim quote Matt please and actually do it this time

timmy
10-31-2012, 08:08 AM
I will paypal $5 to the first mod who IP-bans steve yelle for 12 months.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
10-31-2012, 08:10 AM
ban people who whinge to ban people

steveyos
10-31-2012, 08:14 AM
what did bootz say

Howard Dean
10-31-2012, 04:47 PM
trick or teat

jon
11-01-2012, 05:54 AM
i promise i will listen to the podcast soon