PDA

View Full Version : Generic Ruby Zombie Videos Thread - Halloween Special Edition

rubycalaber
10-31-2012, 07:34 PM
HOWARD DEAN ACTUALLY DID RELEASE A PODCAST INVOLVING ME MAKING HIM AND HIS M8S WATCH 1 LUNATIC 1 ICE PICK (http://traffic.libsyn.com/podcastgaiden/podcastgaiden-episodehalloween.mp3)

health warning: may be 2spooky4u :boo:

hello, my name is ruby calaber and I'm addicted to shitty games, not only shitty games but frapsing shitty games, I've had this problem for a while but it kicked into high gear when I started recording every second of my time spend playing DayZ which is originally this thread was gonna be about I was gonna post my first group of DayZ videos but then I realized I have some other zombie related videos so I thought I'd edit them to post for like a special halloween thread but then I left it until today by a lazy cunt reason and spent all today making these videos and halloweens almost over and I want to put more time into writing about my DayZ videos since I have a lot to say about that shitty game somehow I don't know why I'm telling you this since no one will read this and if they do it's basically just saying hey this thread's shit and it could have been better well not really all my threads are shit I just noticed I forgot to use commas oh well where we're going we don't need commas because these videos are fucking shit I finally got a version of fraps that can record sound output from my computer and my microphones input but of course since everything is fucking terrible without exception if you dont start your steam voice chat before you launch your game it will be really really quiet because fraps is hard of hearing or some bullshit so these videos are basically just half an hour of me droning on about this shit game oh which is a mod for half life 2 called No More Room In Hell it is pretty easy to install just google that shit so you can play it by yourself since I'm never fucking touching this piece of shit ever again just kidding I would play it with someone from the forums again but it is terrible so lets get on with it

getting to grips with No More Room In Hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ozPBwe7QpI

I recorded these on the 29th of August and then forgot they existed since when I found they didnt record much of stevey or piss jugs I was just like fine fuck you then but I guess it is still sort of almost something approaching funny with just me I guess I should be grateful since if it wasnt for this these videos would be twice as long since I'd be compelled to leave in all the top banter I have with them anyway my character was patrick bateman so there will be a lot of dubs being checked unfortunately I have only seen the big lebowski once since it is so not funny and everyone tells me oh it gets so much better on the second viewing but I think it's only like how getting raped the second time isn't as bad because you know what to expect so I couldnt make that many references to walter or whatever anyway I think this game was extra shit since I had been playing DayZ non stop and was used to the three good things about that game being able to zoom in being able to swivel your head and zombies only taking one headshot I dont know who thought it would be a good idea to have it be two headshots but fuck you whoever you are and dont give me shit about realism and calibers and shit if I wanted realism I wouldn't be playing a zombie game or a game and if I gave a shit about calibers I wouldnt call myself rubycalaber

escaping Downtown with steveyos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul08o2hZL7Y

for some fucking reason you can hear steveyos, aka Steven Yelle, aka CEO of FJS Industries, aka The God Trollâ„¢, aka the Al Capone of Alpacas, reasonably well at the beginning of this video I guess fraps just forgot to keep up its elezzzark gimmick and pretend it couldnt hear him anyway in this video I actually know what the fuck is going on and me and stevey have to escape downtown by killing as many niggers as possible I make a lot of references to hurricane Isaac that was the big talking point two months ago just like find and replace Isaac in your head with Sandy so that this video is relevant and therefor funny also I make reference to a game of TF2 we had with stompleb I also recorded so that is like a little Lost style mentioning something I'll show later on in a flashback thing and this video ends with me getting infected with the zombie virus and dying from it and then coming back as a zombie to attack stevey which I dont think happens in any other game usually the protagonists are immune to the disease and with good reason because its fucking annoying as shit

escaping Chinatown with steveyos and piss jugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIlI_OWI5EA

in this video Piss Jugs joins us but its literally so impossible for me to have talked to a real girl that fraps couldnt record her also I have fun for literally 6 seconds total in this one where I get my hands on an MP5 this game does have pretty good gore though for a mod too bad there is already a mod for half life 2 with better zombie gore called left 4 dead also I like how in this video I am extremely happy to just be able to climb up a ladder without fighting tooth and nail up every rung DayZ style

escaping The Cabin In The Woods with steveyos and piss jugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5XqbujvGeg

hahahahaha look at the fucking thumbnail on this vid I swear officer she was dead when I started fucking her hahahaha the servers we were on had unlimited ammo on which I caught onto here and literally just blast my gun at random at the zombies basically ruining any possible tension they managed to hide it by not showing my ammo count much but after I saw that 99 wasnt changing I was like check my dubs every time I pulled the trigger also note that I dont care for the big lebowski so much I literally forget its name and get walter mixed up with walt from breaking bad lmao also note the totally up to date and relevant references to james holmes shooting and the shooting of trayvon martin ever notice how everything that happens to america has to do with children getting shot lmao fuck america no wait good on you america I also made reference to christian bale smashing lights but thats just because I'm not funny not because this video is that old also I have a bit of fun towards the end where I manage to escape one second before I die of HIV but only because the game is shit so its hard to do anything the game is shit so you get infected the game is shit so walking down a dock to a boat is hard which I prove by trolling everyone into the water where the boat wouldnt trigger classic shit game design

BONUS VIDEO: ruby, desolation, marks98 and m0nde fight to survive the zombie apocalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWb4Pi69bs0

if you don't know who's who deso is village marks is the.crotch and m0nde is ([]) because hes the kind of prick who thinks hes clever to put a special charcter as his username that wont display properly for most people this video was made on the 1st of October... 2009 no I am not THAT lazy I just somehow lost it when I was making Left4Dead videos back then and this was before the human race had developed the technology to record both sound input and sound output so I had to do that nigger rigged system I had back then where I recorded my mic and recorded what everyone else was saying with my fucking mp3 player set to record sitting next to my speakers lmao like how I recorded vitafin losing his virginity but thankfully no one said anything other than me so it's pretty much pointless but I thought hey I could put some music over it and I went for Muse's Knights Of Cydonia which you might think is a weird choice for me since it's not nu metal or gangsta rap to appeal to my 12 year olds taste in everything but I've always thought the ending to that song was badass so I made it even longer with my utterly seamless editing skills maybe Muse is a really good band everyone here loves or really fucking hates I literally have no idea I hope it's one or the other so I get big ass arguments in my thread about how they suck or rock or whatever and its not just that no one gives a shit like everyone else I make I just thought of something most of my replies in my thread yesterday were from steveyos not liking community and starting shit but maybe he will like this thread since it is about a game he got me to play and he will not start shit and this thread will not get any replies so uh start trolling people ITT I guess please stevey

the good news or extremely bad news is that this year the zombie apocalypse is going to be topical for not just halloween but the next 52 days too because that's how long we've got until it happens for fucking real or at least something apocalyptic happens I was a bit suspicious of the whole mayan calender thing but obviously the world is getting ready to end in some way as we've seen from hurricane sandy destroying america :9/11: and if Obama wins the election then I'm pretty sure that counts as the biblical sign of the anti-christ coming to power so I'll try to prepare everyone for the dead rising from their graves on armageddon with my DayZ videos I will post soon here's a little preview tip: shoot everyone you meet on sight and take their shit, happy halloween :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

jon
10-31-2012, 07:43 PM
man i fuckin hate that game

maks
10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
2 megathreads in 2 days things are looking up

juji
10-31-2012, 09:30 PM
i liked this thread

steveyos
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM
THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS, I DON'T REMEMBER EVER PLAYING THAT GAME, THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE SUXK DICK NIGGY NON STOP:

CODY
MARKS
JACK
JACK AND CODY SAME PERSON
RH IS BETTER THAN THIS FORUM
INOPIA WHO?
IS AIN'T ELZ'S FUCKING PROBLEMS HES DEAF
DESO IS A FUXKING LOSER WHO THINKS HE CAN TROLL BUT HE ONLY GETS NAKED PICS FROM UGLY GIRLS AND HES UGLY IVE SEAN HIM
NOT AS UGLY AS OB
TIM CRIED ONCE , AN HOUR, FOR MONTHS
MONDE LOL WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID
DP LOVES HALLOWEEN FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS
I REGRET BEING FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOU AND I SOLD ALL MY FJS URLS TO BOOBZ FOR A VID OF HIM JACKING OFF INTO A TRUMPET SCREAMING MY NAME
IWC WANTS TO FUCK ME
LISA IS AIIGHT
I HOPE MATT GOES BACK ON DRUGS AND DIES BUT I HOPE HE KILLS COSY AND MARKS AND OBAMA FIRST
RUBY CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY MAKE EASY MAC
CLAY ATE ALL TE SNIXKERS THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T GET ANY
WHO CARES ABOUT JON NO ONE
RAMEN IS STILL THE WORST HUMAN EVER AT LEAST SNOOKY HAS FANS
TIM TEARS
TEARY EYED TIM
TEARED EYES TEARED ANUS
PENIS WORMS 2012
HOPE FANFARE AND I MEET AGAIN ONE DAY
LITERALY WOULD CHOOSE HIK OVER DUXX BECAUSE I ACTUALLY AM PRETTY SURE SHE IS STUPID

I REALLY REGRET BEING FRIENDS WITH ANYONE ONLINE EXCPT ONE GUY FROM SECOND LIFE, THE REST OF YOU DIE

HOPE KACEN IS DOINF WELL THOUGH

OH ALSO CBERRY AND BLUEMEATE STILL BROS

steveyos
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM
FUCKING BAN CODY

steveyos
10-31-2012, 10:04 PM
SHHHUTTTTT TTTTTHHHHEEEEEEE FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK UUUUUUPPPPPPPP CCCOOOOOOOOOODDDDDYYYYYYYYYY

steveyos
10-31-2012, 10:05 PM
didn't listen to it but wow I knew howard was a legit fucking nerd very uncomfortable chat you got there you lonely bitxhes

blumpkin blownuts
10-31-2012, 10:08 PM
I HOPE MATT GOES BACK ON DRUGS AND DIES BUT I HOPE HE KILLS COSY AND MARKS AND OBAMA FIRST

i've put enough of my life down the shitter due to drugs, aint going to happen even if my whole family was murdered i wouldn't use over it

blumpkin blownuts
10-31-2012, 10:09 PM
and back to the topic muse is pretty damn good, for post 90's music anyway

steveyos
10-31-2012, 10:20 PM
muse for when you're into really really bad music

juji
10-31-2012, 10:22 PM
why is steveyos so annoying?

blumpkin blownuts
10-31-2012, 10:25 PM
steve what the fuck did happen to you? you used to be funny i stuck up for you because i still found you funny when few other people did

steveyos
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
what you don't realize is if these people found me funny, I wouldn't be funny

Howard Dean
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
this is like when jack goes crazy in the shining

jon
11-01-2012, 05:55 AM
i dont think these qualify as megathreads but they are classic ruby threads

steveyos
11-01-2012, 06:15 AM
yeah this is just as good as the community one