PDA

View Full Version : Best Lisa's rage post

juji
11-02-2012, 02:24 AM
This is not a cartoon, is an art, you shameless dumb ugly bitch

and i don't even know what you are talking about

Listen you dumb piece of shit

you are NOT hot

and you also fucking HARASSED me in pm's for like a month, would you like me to start taking screen shots of those pm's or are you going to go fuck off for good?

Because I have like 20 pm's from you professing your love to me like some fucking loser

and you are clearly a spineless retarded worm

seriously look at the ugly fucks in your sig and you're one of them

you also said "be confident" many times by which I think in your retard english meant "confidential"

how is you comming into topics that have nothing to do with anything and you saying I'm ugly and stupid "having fun"?

well guess what fuckwit... I've got a lot more on you to "have fun" with if you want to act like a fuckhead to me

you do NOT get to fuck with me, if you do I WILL fuck with you and I promise I will fuck with you a lot harder than a weeny twerp like you is even capable of

but if you are going to publically act like a fuckhead to me, you lose my respect... now they all wouldn't fit in ONE screen shot but FFS
http://i.imgur.com/DQ8uE.png There is a whole other page of that

now would you like me to start opening those pm's and screen shotting them or would like you to fuck off now with your tail between your legs?

Because we're having "fun" now aren't we?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:28 AM
I'll take that as a yes that's you'd like me to start opening those pm's and posting them

and yes I am pissed off at you

I can show everyone why if you like

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:32 AM
first 4....

I'm falling in love with you
wtf

why not?what is this about?

I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUHOW? WHY?

I had a dream about you with transparent babydoll coming at my bed, you took my pants off and you grab my dick, when my dick goes hot and you give the perfect blowjob, then you swallow my cum.ok now you're just being a tease

Is being a tease considered a bad thing?.... it arouses me

but I'm hellbent on Flag

You cant get laid with Flag

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:36 AM
you may like to quote to read them properly...

next lot...

I can't get laid with you either

are you trolling me?LOL

be confident plzmake sense thanks

be confident plzwhat are you talking about dingbat?

internet relationship

Do you live alone?yes

Do you have a boyfriend?

juji
11-02-2012, 02:36 AM
lol i don't know why you are upset, let's see i can help you

I'm insulted because it seems as though you made out in that thread you don't like me, and I asked you twice in that thread if you like me and you refused to answer

so it looks like as blownut is saying that you are dick trolling me

look we are on pm were we can be confident. Otherwise, this forum is troll place we can troll ourselves, but at this private message i wouldn't make fun of yourself.

I like you okyes I just didn't like that you were making out to everyone in that topic that you didn't like me

do you mean confidential? Because I will not tell anyone what you tell me in pm but I will not let you dick me around by being one way with me in pms and then making out you don't like me in the forum

do you get me?

you must know do they would care if i like you? no one cares.

yes i understand you, but we should keep here pm, besides outside of pm is not really importantah don't care about them

it matters to me how you act to me

good, then can i ask you something?yes ok

When i read your story about when you was like 8 or 12 years old, is that true?I was 8

yes

and I only said it because everyone was trolling me about being raped with rubbish stories saying that I was raped on a farm and all kinds of stuff so I just turned around and told them a true story

that was something that happened 25 years ago and worse things happen to people

boobz
11-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Summary:

- juji: I thought you were better than this bro. Please raise your troll level.
- Lisa: I have no idea who LISA is nor do I care.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:39 AM
LOL fuck you juji

I'm pissed off at you because you flood my pm's with shit like that and then like a two-faced worm you come into topics to call me ugly when I already think anyone who sits around posting about my appearance is a fuckhead

there is so many many more PMs... that isn't even 1/4 the way through

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Summary:

- juji: I thought you were better than this bro. Please raise your troll level.
- Lisa: I have no idea who LISA is nor do I care.you are an embarassment to my nation

juji
11-02-2012, 02:43 AM
LOL fuck you juji

I'm pissed off at you because you flood my pm's with shit like that and then like a two-faced worm you come into topics to call me ugly when I already think anyone who sits around posting about my appearance is a fuckhead

Here are PM you wanted

a 15 year old babysitter when I was 8

why would that be lie?

It's obviously a lot more common than you realise

Is male or female?

How did he/she rape you?It was a male and I'd rather not sit here and discuss the details

You can trust me, i need to study about the psychology that motherfucker deserves it. I shouldn't blame you how you have been done.not now

why not?well it's unpleasant for me to talk about and it doesn't really help

Well, it's Ok, so what happened after of rape?seriously man I do not want to talk about it

is that your only interest in me? That I was raped? DO you wnat to know the story so you can sit there and have a wank about it? >:(

Not only about your story of your rape, i wanted to know you story of your life. Why would i have a wank?oh well people have been pretty disgusting about it so sorry but it's still not really something that's nice to talk about

why don't you just tell me about you and let conversations just go where they want naturally

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm insulted because it seems as though you made out in that thread you don't like me, and I asked you twice in that thread if you like me and you refused to answer

so it looks like as blownut is saying that you are dick trolling me

look we are on pm were we can be confident. Otherwise, this forum is troll place we can troll ourselves, but at this private message i wouldn't make fun of yourself.

I like you ok

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:49 AM
do you have msn?

No, i don't use often

i usually use iChat but is not compatible on windows

do you have skype?yeah but I don't use it

I'm always on msn lately

Tinychat?
do you have a cam?

Yes, but i dont talkthat's fine, don;t know where my mic is anyway

not now because it's 2am here but tomorrow we could go on cam on tinychat or something?

I actually have 2 projects to be done, but when i take a break and i will tell you.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:50 AM
why don't you just tell me about you and let conversations just go where they want naturally

Good, i'm just a hacker, that's all

btw, why do you like posting here on this terrible forum?why do YOU?

I'm the oldest, i've posted on ytmnsfw forum since 2008, i just hang out with old internet friends hereI just want a forum

take over?

juji
11-02-2012, 02:53 AM
My girlfriend laughed at this thread now

a week ago, i showed your pics to my gf told lisa is a ugly witch LOL

juji
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091008062153/uncyclopedia/images/e/e5/WitchFaceWO184.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
Be confident, with Secret® brand deodorant.

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 02:55 AM
LOL fuck you juji

apparently nobody is surprised except you. this, this right here, is the only reason people here are "cracking at you", you sad little girl

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 02:56 AM
oh ohhhh post some more pm's let's see flagler's dirty laundry next IM SO SURE IT'S IS REALLL AND FROME THE HERAT

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:57 AM
My girlfriend laughed at this thread now

a week ago, i showed your pics to my gf told lisa is a ugly witch LOLso let's see here

you for a number of weeks pm me telling me you're falling in love with me

you get my pictures and show them to your g/f?

wow

juji you are an ugly unfit twerp

that's pretty fucking sad

when I go and have a good fuck with Ben tomorrow do you think I'll be showing him this thread and pictures of you? LOL... um no

I will be fucking him and looking at him because he is by far fitter and better looking than you and also we aren't fucking losers

Maybe I should tell him about my professions of love to Flag and show him pics of Flag... that'd be better than showing him pics of some ugly dickhead little boy who professed his love for me and harrassed my pm box with 100 pms

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:58 AM
apparently nobody is surprised except you. this, this right here, is the only reason people here are "cracking at you", you sad little girlThe fact is he did for weeks

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Yes, but i dont talk :spit take:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 02:59 AM
oh ohhhh post some more pm's let's see flagler's dirty laundry next IM SO SURE IT'S IS REALLL AND FROME THE HERATI've got msn chat log with Flag and his IP

but why the fuck would I show you that?

Flag isn't a fuckhead

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:01 AM
The fact is he did for weeks

thats how people roll here. are you really sure you want to be a part of this?

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:01 AM
I've got msn chat log with Flag and his IP

but why the fuck would I show you that?

Flag isn't a fuckhead

:awjeez:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:02 AM
I chat to a couple of people privately here

however they do not incessantly spam my inbox professing they love me, show their g/f's threads about me and my pics like some kind of drop-kick and then follow me around in the actual forum calling me ugly

sorry but that's some kind of retard

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:03 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091008062153/uncyclopedia/images/e/e5/WitchFaceWO184.jpg

that witch has much prettier hairs than lisa does, poor witch was compared to by a bad reason

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:04 AM

however they do not incessantly spam my inbox professing they love me, show their g/f's threads about me and my pics like some kind of drop-kick and then follow me around in the actual forum calling me ugly

i'm just not going to say more on the subject for awhile

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:06 AM
:awjeez:you asked me fuckwit

well what you see is what you get with Flag

for all his lies there's an honesty about him

I trust Flag is a grown man who isn't a retard about women... he's seen more of me than anyone else here

blumpkin blownuts
so let's see here

you for a number of weeks pm me telling me you're falling in love with me

you get my pictures and show them to your g/f?

wow

juji you are an ugly unfit twerp

that's pretty fucking sad

when I go and have a good fuck with Ben tomorrow do you think I'll be showing him this thread and pictures of you? LOL... um no

I will be fucking him and looking at him because he is by far fitter and better looking than you and also we aren't fucking losers

Maybe I should tell him about my professions of love to Flag and show him pics of Flag... that'd be better than showing him pics of some ugly dickhead little boy who professed his love for me and harrassed my pm box with 100 pms

what does "ben" get for his troubles? milk bones or pup-peroni :sickburn:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
Flag is funny to cyber with

juji
11-02-2012, 03:07 AM

You can't very well deal with something that you won't admit you have been trolled and you raged out because i called you "shameless dumb ugly bitch"

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:07 AM
you asked me fuckwit

well what you see is what you get with Flag

for all his lies there's an honesty about him

I trust Flag is a grown man who isn't a retard about women... he's seen more of me than anyone else here

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:08 AM
what does "ben" get for his troubles? milk bones or pup-peroni :sickburn:just a fuck

because he's good at it

he's 38

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:09 AM
You can't very well deal with something that you won't admit you have been trolled and you raged out because i called you "shameless dumb ugly bitch"you haven't trolled anything you fucking loser

I've shown everyone your obsession with me

now get over it and get lost you ugly unfit retard loser

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:10 AM
just a fuck

because he's good at it

he's 38

oh, so about 5 & 1/2 in human years

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:11 AM
oh, so about 5 & 1/2 in human yearsno 38

idiot

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:12 AM
you haven't trolled anything you fucking loser

I've shown everyone your obsession with me

now get over it and get lost you ugly unfit retard loser

i've seen alot of trolling from juji and alot of hopeful, desperate biting from you
omg you are soooooo desperate seriously u r sad

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:12 AM
juji thinks he's a hacker

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:13 AM
no 38

idiot

you should at least buy him dinner, does he like Gains Burgers?

juji
11-02-2012, 03:15 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091008062153/uncyclopedia/images/e/e5/WitchFaceWO184.jpghttp://quumf.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/heart.jpghttp://www.mask-shop.com/images/funny_clown_mask.jpg

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:16 AM
i've seen alot of trolling from juji and alot of hopeful, desperate biting from you
omg you are soooooo desperate seriously u r sadI'm still getting pm's from him

everything you think and say is just fucking stupid

yep I now no longer be nice to juji because between his incessant obsessed harassment of me in pm's and then trying to call me ugly in the forum I'm sick of him, but how exactly has that witless loser trolled me? DO tell

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:17 AM
he propositioned. you bit
you even got all freaked out about it when i made some post about how obvious it was that juji and everyone else you pm with are dick trolling you

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:19 AM
i mean look at you. listen to yourself. you are no prize pig not even over the internet

juji
I'm still getting pm's from him

everything you think and say is just fucking stupid

yep I now no longer be nice to juji because between his incessant obsessed harassment of me in pm's and then trying to call me ugly in the forum I'm sick of him, but how exactly has that witless loser trolled me? DO tell

1- That's not my problem and it's your fault because you were first to post pm

2- I think you are still denying you are trolled

3- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091008062153/uncyclopedia/images/e/e5/WitchFaceWO184.jpg

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
I'm quite sure I've mentioned many times how uninterested I am in snot faced dickheads and when it comes to males if you're aren't an actual MAN then forget it.

So tell me why do I get these snot faces obsessing about me

like if they were old enough to have a life this wouldn't happen you know

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:20 AM
this was funny enough that im gonna have to go all the way out to my car in the ice cold in my robe and houseshoes to get a fresh pack'o smokes, brb

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:20 AM
he propositioned. you bit
you even got all freaked out about it when i made some post about how obvious it was that juji and everyone else you pm with are dick trolling youup juji propsoitioned me but I gave him nothing

I never reciprocated

or maybe to losers like you who can't pick up you think a rejection is an actual reciprocation?

juji
11-02-2012, 03:21 AM
this was funny enough that im gonna have to go all the way out to my car in the ice cold in my robe and houseshoes to get a fresh pack'o smokes, brb

Have fun and come back when Lisa makes new rage post

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Nope, never reciprocated

It not like I hide my ifactuations with people online and you find nothing showing that I ever liked juji

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:23 AM
wtfno fuck you

you want to be two faced?

You come into topics saying I'm ugly and dumb? what the fuck for?

If you want a problem I'll give you one but you can't be an asshole to me and expect I will be passive

get real

maybe the 15 year old girls you fuck around with might be but I've been around the block enough times that you're nothing I haven't seen before and haven't wiped the floor with before

You are supposed to know the differences between public forum and private messages, but you screwed up and it's your fault lol

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:25 AM
I am still unsure as to how some guy repeatedly pming me that he is falling in love with me while I respond with calling him a dingbat amongst other things and him obsessively pmoing me 200 times is a trolling technique...

must be some new full tard method of trolling

it certainly isn't dicktrolling because I've never even showed any like or interest in juji

sure Flag could have dick trolled me if he was a loser but this twerp? Um no... he was just obsessed and in love with me and I wasn't interested

sorry guys but you really need to be actually liked by someone to dick troll them otherwise it's just you professing your love to someone who doesn't profess it back as you can see with juji here

juji
11-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Would you admit that your fault is true? :angel:

juji
11-02-2012, 03:28 AM
btw, the count of pm was 18, not 200

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Would you admit that your fault is true? :angel:no

it's you who was a dickhead to the point of me not wanting to carry the burden of your obsession with me alone

I was always relatively nice to you, never reciprocated your interest but I was relatively nice to you

you on the other hand have acted like a total fuckhead

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:30 AM
I am still unsure as to how some guy repeatedly pming me that he is falling in love with me while I respond with calling him a dingbat amongst other things and him obsessively pmoing me 200 times is a trolling technique...

it certainly isn't dicktrolling because I've never even showed any like or interest in juji

sure Flag could have dick trolled me if he was a loser but this twerp? Um no... he was just obsessed and in love with me and I wasn't interested

sorry guys but you really need to be actually liked by someone to dick troll them otherwise it's just you professing your love to someone who doesn't profess it back as you can see with juji here

juji
11-02-2012, 03:33 AM
no

it's you who was a dickhead to the point of me not wanting to carry the burden of your obsession with me alone

I was always relatively nice to you, never reciprocated your interest but I was relatively nice to you

you on the other hand have acted like a total fuckhead

I was nice to you too when we were on pm, otherwise i make fun of you in the public forum i already told you

You're sad you still denying

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Nope, never reciprocated

It not like I hide my ifactuations with people online and you find nothing showing that I ever liked juji

you made like a million posts about how much you lurve juji and got all sappy whiney when you realized he wasn't into you

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:35 AM
you want to be two faced?

You come into topics saying I'm ugly and dumb? what the fuck for?

thanks for doing the work for me because i sure as hell aint gonna

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:36 AM

sorry guys but you really need to be actually liked by someone to dick troll them otherwise it's just you professing your love to someone who doesn't profess it back as you can see with juji herereally this says it all

stop pming me and following me around the forum loser

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:36 AM
your fault is true.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM
you made like a million posts about how much you lurve juji and got all sappy whiney when you realized he wasn't into youLOL! No I never, not one

and I didn't even reciprocate in the PM's as you can see

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM
LOL!

juji
11-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Let's see anyone who is not juji can send pm to lisa? be careful she roars like a lioness but ugly witch form

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:40 AM
no

hahaha spin it to win it
UjBwe6IL10o&autoplay=1&fmt=18

blumpkin blownuts
11-02-2012, 03:46 AM
hahaha where is that annoying music coming from i can't make it stop oohhoohooohooo

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:46 AM
hahaha spin it to win it
UjBwe6IL10o&autoplay=1&fmt=18ah <3 sneaker pimps

one of my favorite albums

juji
11-02-2012, 03:47 AM
I added a tag: "lisa's maximum rage"

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm never in a good mood when I'm straight

but that's aside from the point of you being a total drop-kick

juji
11-02-2012, 04:02 AM
I'm never in a good mood when I'm straight

but that's aside from the point of you being a total drop-kick

This thread seems is worth to read

cberry
11-02-2012, 04:46 AM
cool

steveyos
11-02-2012, 06:37 AM
I love Lisa

juji
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
you're gonna miss her rage

juji
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
you do NOT get to fuck with me, if you do I WILL fuck with you and I promise I will fuck with you a lot harder than a weeny twerp

maks
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
that is some fine rage right there, gj

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-02-2012, 06:42 PM

always stevey
09-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Lmao

Gentleman Doli
09-20-2013, 02:36 PM
oh juji youre so cute!

juji
09-20-2013, 04:26 PM
you do NOT get to fuck with me, if you do I WILL fuck with you and I promise I will fuck with you a lot harder than a weeny twerp