11-10-2014, 09:21 PM
sounds like you cant affford custom cabinets

maks
11-10-2014, 09:22 PM
coffee doesn't cause gout it causes kidney stones

juji
11-10-2014, 09:26 PM

I thought caffeine may cause Gout, but they said drinking coffee may decrease the risk of gout, my bad, however coffee without caffeine does lower uric acid levels, my bad

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-10-2014, 09:26 PM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

............................bgd still lives with mom.

maks
11-10-2014, 09:27 PM
it decreases uric acid levels by making you piss, which dehydrates you which is why it gives you kidney stones

KKKody
11-11-2014, 12:06 AM
beer does the same exact thing but doesn't give you kidney stones #drinkmorebeer

m0nde
11-11-2014, 06:44 AM
biggaydolphine doesn't even know his uric acid levels

rootbeer
11-11-2014, 06:45 AM
All about dat gout

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Another 101 bump

BGD tried to buy me things and wanted me to like him and wanted to be my boyfriend.

I rejected him.

He is now retardedly obsessed and makes up imaginary trolls in his head where he pretends I send him pms that have never happened. I have never pmed him. I have openly rejected him. There is not a woman on the planet who would want him. It is sad to watch his desperation about me, he is never going to have a girlfriend let alone ever have a chance with me. He is a basement dwelling retard who lives with his mum.

Epic troll!

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 11:14 AM

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:22 AM
give biggaydolphin a chance. he can buy you three ipads

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 11:24 AM
give biggaydolphin a chance. he can buy you three ipads

No he literally can't

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:26 AM
What if it turned out that he could?

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:27 AM
its alot easier than trying to mold a drug addict into a functioning human being

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:28 AM
especially a doughy beta with no nutsack

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 11:32 AM
My boyfriend has huge balls and a sex drive to match

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:34 AM
hows his bank account?

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 11:41 AM
hows his bank account?

Still she remained humble preferring to let the Scriptures do the talking rather than speaking of her own originality.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 12:09 PM
hows his bank account?

We're getting there, he has saved a fair bit so far

See we need a few grand before he jumps on a plane, see we actually live on other sides of the planet in completely different countries so before he gets on a plane he needs to have saved a few grand, see when he comes here he will not be able to work legally so we want enough to be able to live and do a few nice things while he is here and I'm not in a position to financially support someone. When he gets here if we are still in love I will probably marry him and then he has to apply for permanent residency before being legally able to work here and all that could take months so he needs to have saved enough that we can live during that time before he could work here. If he comes here and it doesn't work out he can go home and buy a car or something. He has saved a fair bit so far but it will take time and we should have enough by march next year for him to come here with all that up his sleave to do that if that is what we decide to do. In the meantime we spend every moment he isn't at work on cam together and manage to get each other off everyday already, so I'm pretty sure he is more than fuck capable.

He is a real sweetheart, loves me totally and will literally do anything for me. I love him too and the guy already needs a medal for surviving me this long already. He is also to thank for me not being catatonic when jazz died.

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 12:13 PM
We're getting there, he has saved a fair bit so far

See we need a few grand before he jumps on a plane, see we actually live on other sides of the planet in completely different countries so before he gets on a plane he needs to have saved a few grand, see when he comes here he will not be able to work legally so we want enough to be able to live and do a few nice things while he is here and I'm not in a position to financially support someone. When he gets here if we are still in love I will probably marry him and then he has to apply for permanent residency before being legally able to work here and all that could take months so he needs to have saved enough that we can live during that time before he could work here. If he comes here and it doesn't work out he can go home and buy a car or something. He has saved a fair bit so far but it will take time and we should have enough by march next year for him to come here with all that up his sleave to do that if that is what we decide to do. In the meantime we spend every moment he isn't at work on cam together and manage to get each other off everyday already, so I'm pretty sure he is more than fuck capable.

He is a real sweetheart, loves me totally and will literally do anything for me. I love him too and the guy already needs a medal for surviving me this long already. He is also to thank for me not being catatonic when jazz died.

It was amazing to watch since we didnt even know who some of those people were.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 12:17 PM
It was amazing to watch since we didnt even know who some of those people were.

He has the jack ruby account, except for the couple of days when Deso banned my account I stole his and used his until I got my account back

He's a juggalo though LOL... I never ever thought in my life I would fall for a juggalo of all things but whoops I did

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 02:17 PM
He has the jack ruby account, except for the couple of days when Deso banned my account I stole his and used his until I got my account back

He's a juggalo though LOL... I never ever thought in my life I would fall for a juggalo of all things but whoops I did

Then as Elisha holds the little body gradually the child s flesh warm.

juji
09-23-2015, 03:30 PM

This is deja vu

Poopalew
09-23-2015, 03:57 PM
This is deja vu

They show humility when they admit that they misunderstood exactly how those promises would be fulfilled.