PDA

View Full Version : doing free weight bench with a girl riding on top

timmy
11-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Rawdog

Antisera
11-11-2014, 06:31 PM
This person hasn't seemed to have changed a bit in 4 years. It's always sad to me when I see people on Facebook or whatever that have had no personal growth in an absurd amount of time (I'm young, this probably doesn't apply to older people)

I had a friend around 6 years ago that was a bit older than me. We were both going through the 'emo' phase that tends to be popular for some people. Well, I grew out of it and made new friends. He's 25, a highschool dropout, no job, living at home, and still identifies with 'emo' culture. It's kinda sad, but he did it to himself.

rootbeer
11-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Crippling Peyronie's disease

timmy
11-11-2014, 07:58 PM
feels good not being obese

juji
11-11-2014, 08:23 PM
feels good not being obese

What's your record on treadmill or nordic walking machine?

KKKody
11-11-2014, 08:54 PM
so tim did you get the free weight bench off the end of someones driveways or just craigslist giveaways?

jon
11-12-2014, 06:38 AM

lol, muscle-antagonistic cardio

timmy
11-12-2014, 01:05 PM

Definitrly above shermans level
Maybe because he got molested in the tub by his mom and that's why he chases older women

KKKody
11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
they're easier to catch when they have bad hips tim

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Definitrly above shermans level
Maybe because he got molested in the tub by his mom and that's why he chases older women

Your Peyronie's disease must be effecting your tiny midget brain, the question wasn't about your sexual fantasies

KKKody
11-12-2014, 02:07 PM
tim and rooty needs to have this happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wEVJyaS_tdE

also lisa, again

timmy
11-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Your Peyronie's disease must be effecting your tiny midget brain, the question wasn't about your sexual fantasies

Remember how you tried to compare jon/cag to you when really jon didn't cry. Remember u crying like a bitch cause of tek calling lisa lmao. Also lets go marry and impregnate a woman who has 5 kids to diff fathers. Nice whim on the rebound u idiot. Cant believe u have her posting here i had a hard time beleievj g it its either the best troll or the saddest shit to ever happen on this forum

KKKody
11-12-2014, 03:44 PM
by a gush reason

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Remember how you tried to compare jon/cag to you when really jon didn't cry. Remember u crying like a bitch cause of tek calling lisa lmao. Also lets go marry and impregnate a woman who has 5 kids to diff fathers. Nice whim on the rebound u idiot. Cant believe u have her posting here i had a hard time beleievj g it its either the best troll or the saddest shit to ever happen on this forum

Remember when you live with your parents your whole life and have never been in a relationship?

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Remember when you carved that one chicks name into your skin and posted pics here? And you never even met her?

steveyos YOLO
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM
You're all terrible and there's no reason to argue who's worse

timmy
11-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Rooty spent 30,000 on lisa

timmy
11-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Quit posting again over. Rep points lmao

Lisa
11-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Rooty spent 30,000 on lisa

I don't fucking think so, biggest load of bullshit

jon
11-12-2014, 05:40 PM
the $64,000 clumphole

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't fucking think so, biggest load of bullshit

its probably hard to remember cuz you were smoking an ounce a day

Lisa
11-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Yeah Riiiiiiight

List how all this money was suppossedly spent on me

Lisa
11-12-2014, 05:44 PM
its probably hard to remember cuz you were smoking an ounce a day

I don't smoke an ounce a day and I spent all my money as well

List this $30,000 you have told everyone becauae I certainly did not see that, biggest load of bullahit ever

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't smoke an ounce a day and I spent all my money as well

List this $30,000 you have told everyone becauae I certainly did not see that, biggest load of bullahit ever

-ounce of weed a day for 2.5 months
-appartment back in america
-plane tickets
-taking you to virtually every resteraunt, store, and attraction on penguin island
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry
-hotel rooms twice a week when you would have mental breakdowns
-gave you 500$ the day i left for "unpaid bills" aka more weed

juji
11-12-2014, 05:53 PM
-plane tickets
-taking you to virtually every resteraunt, store, and attraction on penguin island
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry

Seriously wtf

timmy
11-12-2014, 05:54 PM
-plane tickets
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry

Kill yourself

maks
11-12-2014, 06:01 PM
-plane tickets
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry

For future reference any girl who lets you do this and doesn't get incredibly creeped out at the mere offer is clearly using you

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:05 PM
-plane tickets
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry
-gave you 500$ the day i left for "unpaid bills" aka more weedi did NOT smoke an ounce a day and I bought weed with my money too, you smoked
As much as me but that was not an ounce a day and YOU didn't buy it all, you bought just over half of it and smoked it

Apartment? This apartment you got after fucking debra that I told you not get? Um that is NOT money spent on me

plane tickets? I never caught one plane and was neveer bought one ticket, not ine. Again, not money spents in me

Food? Yeah YOU fucking ate shitloads.

Fixing the muffler in the car I drove you around in for 3 months, ok seems only fair enough but yep you did that

Video games? I never asked you for any video games and told you fepeatedly not to get me any, I kept waking up to more video games and I have never played any of them, I felt bad so bought you some games too.

Cat food? Um no, Again I spent all my money.

Ipad, yep, you bought me that for my birthday, told you you didn't have to but you did, still this is nowhere adding up to $30,000

Diamonds, I repeatedly told you NOT to get me diamonds, again still not adding up anywhere newr $30,000 so far

A couple of times you had to get a hotel yep, you actually had to pay for some accomodation a couple of times, shove it

Bills, you lived here for 3 months, I think it only fair you contributed to some of the bills for that cycle

So that's it, certainly not anywhere near $30,000, that accounts for about $2,000 not $30,0000

Lets not forget he was sending debra presents while he was here

Anyway clearly a big pile of utter bullshit and totally ungratefull for what I did for him

jon
11-12-2014, 06:08 PM
holy shit

list of places i took cag:

- cvs pharmacy, she lost her flatiron so i bought her one ($60)
- liquor store, she bought me scotch (-$36)
- grocery store, for both of us, lol, holy shit

timmy
11-12-2014, 06:12 PM
holy shit

- grocery store, for both of us, lol, holy shit

Dont foeget rootbeer tried to compare him to you lmao what s retard

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:16 PM
holy shit

- grocery store, for both of us, lol, holy shitshe caught a plane there, does she say oh I spent money on you because she bought herself a plane ticket? Also sherman was refusing to fly economy, wanted to go first class, why am I responsible for all this money he spent on shit that I told him not to and even for an apartment he got AFTER he had knocked up debra, why am I responsible for that? i'm not. I'm responsible for asking him for money to fix the car and asking him to pitch him for bills

Meanwhile I took some guy in and let him live in my house, drove him around doing whatever he wanted for 3 months

i think it is just pathetic the way he acted, most of that list is utter bullshit and really for the couple of things he DID actually pay for for me which I have listed, noting that most of the list he write was utter bullshit, it really kind if takes away the generosity of that, I mean clearly what I have listed is about $2000 and that includes some expensive gifts ai tld him not get, so he gives me thise gifts while he is living in my house and bed for 3 months and then tells everyone I ripped him off $30,000?

Um no, no fucking way thanks, biggest load of bullshit ever

jon
11-12-2014, 06:17 PM

nobody ever will

rootbeer
Dont foeget rootbeer tried to compare him to you lmao what s retard

I said I'm better than him because I don't trash talk other people's love life's on here, and I didnt fuck over some crazy chick and give her even more issues because I need attention

maks
what you did, lisa, was string along a guy who you weren't interested in, knowing full well that he was infatuated with you, so that you could use him. stop playing the victim card you manipulative cunt.

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I feel bad for cag

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:19 PM
what you did, lisa, was string along a guy who you weren't interested in, knowing full well that he was infatuated with you, so that you could use him. stop playing the victim card you manipulative cunt.
No I didn't you fucking idiot, I have a one bedroom flat, would not even be worth having someone live withbme for 3 months for $2,000 maks, you're an idiot, I had been good friends with him for a year and gave it a proper go, he fucked up every which way possible

I genuinely gave it a go

jon
11-12-2014, 06:19 PM
she caught a plane there, does she say oh I spent money on you because she bought herself a plane ticket?

oh but i covered the cost of the plane ticket :)

i was just compiling a list of places we went specifically because

you already know those places that's your neighborhood why'd you let him take you to shit you've probably already been to 1000 times

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:21 PM
oh but i covered the cost of the plane ticket :)

i was just compiling a list of places we went specifically because

you already know those places that's your neighborhood why'd you let him take you to shit you've probably already been to 1000 times
That was totally what HE wanted to do, He eats constantly, I eat at home, I'm not responsible for him getting take out everyday, I have a kitchen, there is a supermarket, fact is he was having a holiday

maks
11-12-2014, 06:23 PM
No I didn't you fucking idiot, I have a one bedroom flat,

yes you're poor and that's why you have to take advantage of lonely virgins on the internet to get things like ipads and diamonds

would not even be worth having someone live withbme for 3 months for $2,000 maks,

bullshit, the alternative was $0

you're an idiot,

at least I'm not a whore

I had been good friends with him for a year and gave it a proper go, he fucked up every which way possible I genuinely gave it a go

I might believe that if this was the first time this had happened

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:23 PM
He jon, if you want to act like a real man and gentleman, when you buy cag a gift I suggest you don't start compiling lists tallying the money you've spent and then try and tell everyone she is ripping you off, because that would be bullshit

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:24 PM
yes you're poor and that's why you have to take advantage of lonely virgins on the internet to get things like ipads and diamonds

bullshit, the alternative was $0

at least I'm not a whore

I might believe that if this was the first time this had happened
Maks I have supported myself since I was 16

And what other times do you like to invent this happened maks?

maks
11-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Maks I have supported myself since I was 16

And what other times do you like to invent this happened maks?

this exact same scenario happened with plug drugs, and if he'd had the money to spend he totally would have spent it on you, and you would have taken it because you're a greedy manipulative whore.

want to prove you're not? fine, put your money where your mouth is, send rootbeer back his ipad and diamonds.

jon
11-12-2014, 06:27 PM
That was totally what HE wanted to do, He eats constantly, I eat at home, I'm not responsible for him getting take out everyday, I have a kitchen, there is a supermarket, fact is he was having a holiday

rootbeer how the fuck you gonna say you spent money on her for going out places when you wanted to go out places

maks
11-12-2014, 06:29 PM
$5 says she sold the diamonds and claims she doesn't have the money anymore

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:29 PM
this exact same scenario happened with plug drugs, and if he'd had the money to spend he totally would have spent it on you, and you would have taken it because you're a greedy manipulative whore.

want to prove you're not? fine, put your money where your mouth is, send rootbeer back his ipad and diamonds.excuse you, biggest load of bullshit ever, plug drugs offered me $500 just to be his friend and talk to him once and I did NOT take it. You are just making up fucking bullshit

I offered repeatedly to send him the diamonds but at this point It's bullshit, I did a lot for him and he fucked up every which way while ai did the right thing by him. So frankly if he wants to pay his share of the rent for the 3 months he lived here I'll send back the diamonds and ipad, which are the gifts I got for xmas and my birthday

maks
11-12-2014, 06:30 PM
also followup question on what planet is being on state assistance for mental disability considered "supporting yourself"

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:31 PM
I was working since I was 16

You'r a fucking moron

jon
11-12-2014, 06:31 PM
He jon, if you want to act like a real man and gentleman, when you buy cag a gift I suggest you don't start compiling lists tallying the money you've spent and then try and tell everyone she is ripping you off, because that would be bullshit

you're right it would be

and now you should knock the diamonds and the ipad off the list by sending them to debbie for christmas

don't offer just ship

maks
11-12-2014, 06:32 PM
excuse you, biggest load of bullshit ever, plug drugs offered me $500 just to be his friend and talk to him once and I did NOT take it. You are just making up fucking bullshit

plug drugs has never seen $500 in his entire life

I offered repeatedly to send him the diamonds but at this point It's bullshit, I did a lot for him and he fucked up every which way while ai did the right thing by him. So frankly if he wants to pay his share of the rent for the 3 months he lived here I'll send back the diamonds and ipad, which are the gifts I got for xmas and my birthday

his share of the rent on the apartment you already had and get for free from the government, uh huh. fact is lisa if you weren't a whore you would have sent them back immediately. regular girls don't accept stupidly extravagant gifts that early in a relationship. whores do, though.

jon
11-12-2014, 06:32 PM
$5 says she sold the diamonds and claims she doesn't have the money anymore

sold most of it for drug money, nobody would take that bet

maks
11-12-2014, 06:33 PM
I was working since I was 16

You'r a fucking moron

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you were doing 30 years ago lisa, you've been on state assistance the entire 4 or so years I've known you and most likely will be for the rest of your life

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:33 PM
I have the diamonds

I'm not going to talk to a dickhead loser who is making shit up

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:34 PM
I couldn't give a flying fuck what you were doing 30 years ago lisa, you've been on state assistance the entire 4 or so years I've known you and most likely will be for the rest of your life

Nope, been on it for just over a year

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 06:34 PM
I do not want the gifts back you guys don't speak for me

maks
11-12-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm not making shit up, all of that is true, you just don't want to hear it because it proves conclusively that you're kind of a whore

rootbeer
11-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Have fun picking apart other people's lives I have to go somewhere with my WIFE

maks
11-12-2014, 06:36 PM
I do not want the gifts back you guys don't speak for me

this isn't about you, it's about her. I don;t care if she throws them in the toilet, the point is if she keeps them she is basically a prostitute and it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she used you. that's fine I guess but I'm not going to let her piss and moan about how she was an innocent victim in all of this.

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:38 PM
this isn't about you, it's about her. I don;t care if she throws them in the toilet, the point is if she keeps them she is basically a prostitute and it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she used you. that's fine I guess but I'm not going to let her piss and moan about how she was an innocent victim in all of this.
Haven't you evr gotten any gifts before maks

I can see why

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Have fun picking apart other people's lives I have to go somewhere with my WIFE

Not really impressive when we know who that is

maks
11-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Haven't you evr gotten any gifts before maks

I can see why

yeah, but I wouldn't accept a $500 ipad from someone I'd been dating for a couple of weeks, because I'm not a whore and it doesn't feel good to take advantage of people

lnopia the great
11-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Not really impressive when we know who that is

lol

lnopia the great
11-12-2014, 06:46 PM
i wish i was fat

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:51 PM
yeah, but I wouldn't accept a $500 ipad from someone I'd been dating for a couple of weeks, because I'm not a whore and it doesn't feel good to take advantage of people

i had been with him for 3 months when I got the ipad for my birthday

And not my problem no-one has ever bought you gifts

maks
11-12-2014, 06:55 PM
my girlfriend makes close to 6 figures a year, and on my last birthday we'd been together a little over a year, and she got me a basket of cookies and I was touched and delighted because idc what a gift costs so much as it's thoughtful, because I am not a manipulative whore and that is how real relationships work

maks
11-12-2014, 06:56 PM
it's wrong to try and buy someone's affections and it's even worse to let your affections be bought. you're a whore lisa a dirty dirty whore.

Lisa
11-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Whatever you reckon

i'm not like that

jon
11-12-2014, 07:01 PM
u fuckin cookie monster

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:06 PM
u fuckin cookie monster

Weird

maks
11-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Whatever you reckon

i'm not like that

prove it, smash the ipad or fedex it back to rootbeer. what do you care about more your dignity or your tablet I'm betting it's your tablet

u fuckin cookie monster

they were shortbread with like cake frosting on them they were incredible. I have the basket to my m om, men shouldn't own baskets they're one step above doilies and potpourri

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:08 PM
You're an idiot maks

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:09 PM
And you'r jealous I got given an ipad

maks
11-12-2014, 07:09 PM
You're an idiot maks

Maybe, but I'd rather be an idiot than a whore.

maks
11-12-2014, 07:11 PM

I can buy my own ipad, I wouldn't feel right accepting a gift that expensive because gifts aren't about the value they're about the thought. It's amazing that I even have to explain this to you it's essentially 'decent person 101' most people learn it on sesame street when they're 7 or 8

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe, but I'd rather be an idiot than a whore.

Ok, are they your only two choices?

stick with idiot, no-one wants to fuck you let alone give you money for it

maks
11-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Ok, are they your only two choices?

stick with idiot, no-one wants to fuck you let alone give you money for it

maybe I should date more lonely confused drug addicts with mental health issues

cagordon
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
I feel bad for cag

why? I flew there to enjoy Jon's company and thats all i wanted.

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
maybe I should date more lonely confused drug addicts with mental health issues

Name one I actually have moron

maks
11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Name one I actually have moron

you don't date anyone lisa, you're a whore, when you do it it's called turning a trick

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:25 PM
you don't date anyone lisa, you're a whore, when you do it it's called turning a trick

Welp I've more and much longer lasting relationship than you have

maks
11-12-2014, 07:30 PM
at $10,000 a month you're probably the cheapest whore in all of australia

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 07:31 PM
why? I flew there to enjoy Jon's company and thats all i wanted.
cag the cumdumpster,,, let stevey finalyl make an honest women out of you

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:35 PM
at $10,000 a month you're probably the cheapest whore in all of australia

I certainly wouldn't fuck you, not for 10 times that

Fact is I don't people for money you fucking creep, also are you obsessed with me or some shit? trying to spam my profile (i put you on ignore and didn't even get the messages) following me around making up fantisaies that I'm a prostitute adn if I was that you could afford me

Dream on

lnopia the great
11-12-2014, 07:41 PM
cag the cumdumpster,,, let stevey finalyl make an honest women out of you

ill pay money for the video

maks
11-12-2014, 07:42 PM
I certainly wouldn't fuck you, not for 10 times that

I don't fuck whores

Fact is I don't people for money you fucking creep,

you do people for expensive gifts it's the same thing you're splitting hairs

also are you obsessed with me or some shit? following me around making up fantisaies that I'm a prostitute adn if I was that you could afford me

no. earlier you were playing the victim about the whole rootbeer situation. you're the the victim, you knew from the get-go exactly how it was going to play out and you did it anyway, the entire thing is your fault. you're not the victim, you're the aggressor.

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't fuck whores

you do people for expensive gifts it's the same thing you're splitting hairs

no. earlier you were playing the victim about the whole rootbeer situation. you're the the victim, you knew from the get-go exactly how it was going to play out and you did it anyway, the entire thing is your fault. you're not the victim, you're the aggressor.
No I don't

You're a fucking spastic

maks
11-12-2014, 07:49 PM
well lets see, you did rootbeer, he gave you expensive gifts, it ended badly. which part of that isn't true?

Lisa
11-12-2014, 07:59 PM
well lets see, you did rootbeer, he gave you expensive gifts, it ended badly. which part of that isn't true?

That's the only part of anything you say that has been true.

Do you know how and why it ended maks?

juji
11-12-2014, 08:05 PM
You're being a materialist than nature

maks
11-12-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't really want to hear any more exaggerated sob stories lisa you knew what you were doing you knew how it would end and you did it anyway because it was profitable the minutia isn't really all that important

maks
11-12-2014, 08:07 PM

of course, that's all that's important to her "I got an ipad" she's a whore

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:09 PM

Oh I'm a LOT less materialistic than ypu or maks

juji
11-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I don't really want to hear any more exaggerated sob stories lisa you knew what you were doing you knew how it would end and you did it anyway because it was profitable the minutia isn't really all that important

Have you ever heard about basket case? It's one of her possible issues, let me repost that I've posted in another thread

Basket Case

When a given situation has no solution.
It makes reference in the form of a parabola to someone who has lost his mental health and has no cure.
It is said that people without cure to a mental disease used to be sent to a mental health care facility for life where they would manufacture baskets for the restof their lives.

http://dailygrindhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2.jpg

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Maks is obsessed with my ipad

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Have you ever heard about basket case? It's one of her possible issues, let me repost that I've posted in another thread

You know the term basket case because YOU've been called one

What maks is saying is made up bullshit that isn't even true, stop making yourself stupid

juji
11-12-2014, 08:12 PM
It's very hard to convince you, Lisa... but it's totally impossible.

maks
11-12-2014, 08:13 PM

she's a parasite, she lacks empathy and a sense of right and wrong she thinks everything she's doing is perfectly normal and acceptable other people exist solely to give her free shit

maks
11-12-2014, 08:14 PM
the government, lonely guys she met on the internet, insane meth heads she met in the gutter, all hosts for lisa to feed on

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:16 PM
You're a fucking spastic idiot maks

maks
11-12-2014, 08:21 PM
so you're not currently living on government assistance?

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:23 PM
What are you talking about you fucktard spastic and what is its relevance?

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 08:23 PM
i will expalin this, lisa has worked since she was a little kid her parents sold her to the curisus after they coulc not keep her at home because the babysitter broke her vagina on the bathtub and then tried to dix it by putting his penis in it, (not the bathtub, but lisa's vagina) andnow she's too sad to work but she allrady worked along time and paid a bunch of taxes allready she's just getting them all back now and when she's done getting back what's owed to her she will either be dead or in jail for rolling joints on webcam in tinychat

maks
11-12-2014, 08:25 PM
What are you talking about you fucktard spastic and what is its relevance?

are you a parasite or not?

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Yeah uh I did work for 20 years, had quite a few blows but kept getting back up but there is a reason I'm on disability because I did have a mental breakdown and lose my mind, there was a straw that broke the camel's back and I'm not going back to work for any of you

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:26 PM
are you a parasite or not?

Contributed more than you

maks
11-12-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm not going back to work for any of you

because you're a parasite, the world owes you a living

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:31 PM
No, I've contributed more than you have society so don't know what that makes you

And there is a reason I'm on disability right now and I'm not going to work for YOU

maks
11-12-2014, 08:35 PM
I've been paying taxes just as long but have never taken years off to collect disability so I'm not sure your math is correct

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:37 PM
You've paid taxes for 20 years?

So you're like how old?

i did things like teaching, that is contributing to society a lot more than you

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:38 PM
And what have you had to overcome maks?

maks
11-12-2014, 08:44 PM
I haven't had to overcome anything, I don't habitually take advantage of people, my conscience is clear I don't spend my days racked with guilt so there's nothing to fuck up my head and I continue to function normally and contribute to society. there, a free lesson on how to not be a leech.

Lisa
11-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Yeah I have never been a leech or taken adavantage of people you fucking loser

If you have been trying to convince me you are a better person than me you have failed miserably

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 08:51 PM
And what have you had to overcome maks?

i bet he was never even sold to the circus as a child

maks
11-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Yeah I have never been a leech

So you're not on government assistance?

or taken adavantage of people

So you're giving rootbeer back his ipad?

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:01 PM
i bet he was never even sold to the circus as a child

i certainly have no respect for people like him

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 09:04 PM
your like the rosa parks of bogan carnies lisa,

maks
11-12-2014, 09:09 PM
i certainly have no respect for people like him

and that's why you're ok with being a leech, fuck the working man right he's a sucker

maks
11-12-2014, 09:11 PM
iIGKlicb8n0&autoplay=1iIGKlicb8n0&autoplay=1iIGKlicb8n0&autoplay=1iIGKlicb8n0&autoplay=1iIGKlicb8n0&autoplay=1

we're the reason the government has money to give you lisa

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:11 PM
and that's why you're ok with being a leech, fuck the working man right he's a sucker

Yeah I'm not a leech, I'm just a better person than you in every way, contributed more, overcome more and frankly have no respect for people like you who have never done anything for anyone else and never had anything to overcome, nothing to respect sorry

maks
11-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Yeah I'm not a leech

So you're not on government assistance?

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:14 PM
are you a retard?

maks
11-12-2014, 09:20 PM
you're either not on government assistance or you're a leech, you can't have it both ways. taxes aren't a savings account where you can work for a while and cash in you're actually supposed to keep working and paying them

maks
11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
you seem to think you're entitled to the money you 'contributed' but you're really not this isn't a retirement plan lisa they need that cash to run the country with

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:26 PM
There is a reason I'm on disability you fucking retard

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 09:27 PM
because your sad,, oh boo hoo, lisa's 2 sad to work

maks
11-12-2014, 09:29 PM
There is a reason I'm on disability you fucking retard

because you're a leech

cagordon
11-12-2014, 09:29 PM
they call me the working cag, i guess thats what i am ^__^

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Never mind the thinking my cat was my mum, the throwing everything outside, the packing bags with cans of beans, tampons and cigarrettes and random objects, the climbing fences at 2 am and ending up in a car shop, I'm just sad, that's all it is

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:31 PM
because you're a leech

No that's not what the three doctors said

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 09:31 PM
cag your on disablity too lol, everything that you make fun of that loisa does,

abortions

fucking rubynet people irl

getting raped

being on disbality,,

YOU HAVE DONE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE THIGNS, YOU ARE THE AERMICAN LISA, J AACAP LOCKS!

maks
11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Never mind the thinking my cat was my mum, the throwing everything outside, the packing bags with cans of beans, tampons and cigarrettes and random objects, the climbing fences at 2 am and ending up in a car shop, I'm just sad, that's all it is

lots of crazy people have jobs you leech stop insulting them by using your made up problems as an excuse to get free money

cagordon
11-12-2014, 09:35 PM
cag your on disablity too lol, everything that you make fun of that loisa does,

abortions

fucking rubynet people irl

getting raped

being on disbality,,

YOU HAVE DONE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE THIGNS, YOU ARE THE AERMICAN LISA, J AACAP LOCKS!

:shrug:

cagordon
11-12-2014, 09:37 PM
sorry dp I'm so ^___^ right now im beyond provocation.

cagordon
11-12-2014, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 09:39 PM
shitty youtube videos won't save you now american lisa

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:40 PM
lots of crazy people have jobs you leech stop insulting them by using your made up problems as an excuse to get free money

You are not a doctor. If you had to deal with a fraction of what I have had to you would be in a mental hospital or would have topped yourself, you have no conception at all about what people who aren't psychopathtic spastics void of all feelings go through

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-12-2014, 09:41 PM
baby lisa

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-12-2014, 09:41 PM
lisa's daughter's ghost

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
No that's not what the three doctors said

http://i.imgur.com/alKoq4q.jpg

cagordon
11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
shitty youtube videos won't save you now american lisa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL0RXzDe8vQ

Lisa
11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
They said I needed a couple of years at least

maks
11-12-2014, 09:56 PM
You are not a doctor. If you had to deal with a fraction of what I have had to you would be in a mental hospital or would have topped yourself, you have no conception at all about what people who aren't psychopathtic spastics void of all feelings go through

it's really convenient that you're sick enough to get free money for sitting on your ass all day but not quite sick enough to get thrown in the loony bin, it's almost as if you planned it that way

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah this is so convenient

It's been really convenient to have mental breakdowns but keep getting back up and working for 20 years because I wanted to do something that helped others, getting 2 degrees all because it was my dream to just have insane episodes and become crippling depressed, really was my plan all along oh and how convenient oh and what a wonderfull life I've had, so convenient, I can see why you're jealous, it's just wonderfull maks

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:01 PM
You have my sincere wishes that it would happen to you

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:02 PM
i hoep you get better soon lisa anbd reenter the workforce so ytou can suck more 8th graders dick after you get them high

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Oh fuck off, I never did that

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:06 PM
peter foudn the court papers in your boot lisa,

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:09 PM
The guys is a compulsive lying delusional stalking junky who brings his neice and her 15 year old friends over and gives them ice

You know as well as me I'd never do anything like that

Just stop it

maks
11-12-2014, 10:10 PM
you said earlier itt you's not going back to work, you've already decided to spend the rest of your life as a leech

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:11 PM
i said I'm not going to work for YOU

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:13 PM
lisa victims of child abuse are more likely to grow up to be child abusers, and you love sucking dicks, and you love getting high,

this is not at all out of the relam of possbiliety

cagordon
11-12-2014, 10:14 PM
i was abused as a child :(

cagordon
11-12-2014, 10:15 PM
you guys are triggering me, plz consider my precious feelings. thank you

maks
I'm not sure why you would say that, I never offered you a job

Lisa
lisa victims of child abuse are more likely to grow up to be child abusers, and you love sucking dicks, and you love getting high,

this is not at all out of the relam of possbiliety
I found out that that actually isn't true, I used to think that because I saw it on some drama tv show once but it isn't actually true

Autistic Spectrum
i was abused as a child :(

of course you where american lisa

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure why you would say that, I never offered you a job

I'm not going to work for YOU, what you want me to do is your problem

maks
11-12-2014, 10:24 PM
I don't give a fuck what you do I'm not an australian taxpayer it's not my money you're leeching

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:26 PM
-plane tickets
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry

dam when you say it like that,

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:30 PM
i did NOT smoke an ounce a day and I bought weed with my money too, you smoked
As much as me but that was not an ounce a day and YOU didn't buy it all, you bought just over half of it and smoked it

Apartment? This apartment you got after fucking debra that I told you not get? Um that is NOT money spent on me

plane tickets? I never caught one plane and was neveer bought one ticket, not ine. Again, not money spents in me

Fixing the muffler in the car I drove you around in for 3 months, ok seems only fair enough but yep you did that

Video games? I never asked you for any video games and told you fepeatedly not to get me any, I kept waking up to more video games and I have never played any of them, I felt bad so bought you some games too.

Ipad, yep, you bought me that for my birthday, told you you didn't have to but you did, still this is nowhere adding up to $30,000

Diamonds, I repeatedly told you NOT to get me diamonds, again still not adding up anywhere newr $30,000 so far

A couple of times you had to get a hotel yep, you actually had to pay for some accomodation a couple of times, shove it

Bills, you lived here for 3 months, I think it only fair you contributed to some of the bills for that cycle

So that's it, certainly not anywhere near $30,000, that accounts for about $2,000 not $30,0000

Anyway clearly a big pile of utter bullshit and totally ungratefull for what I did for him

Meanwhile the actual tally

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:31 PM
basicalyl all you said is you did not ask for any of it, and he smoked weed with you,

Autistic Spectrum
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
you just used way wawy too many words to say it

KKKody
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm not going to work, what you want me to do is your problem

edited for realism

Lisa
11-12-2014, 10:37 PM
basicalyl all you said is you did not ask for any of it, and he smoked weed with you,

Actually my tally was more like $2,000, not $30,000, I was not responsible for most of that list nor did I get anything out of it. I asked for the help with the car and the pitching in for the bills, the gifts I certainly did not ask for but there is an ipad and the diamonds, the rest of that list is utter bullshit

KKKody
11-12-2014, 10:38 PM
shut the fuck up lisa

Gentleman Doli
11-12-2014, 10:54 PM
is dp auditing lisa and rootbeer in tihs thread or what

Lisa
11-12-2014, 11:05 PM
is dp auditing lisa and rootbeer in tihs thread or what

Lol rootbeer posted a fucking tally, most of it I am not in anyway shape or form responsible for

i aprreciated my ipad very much though and use it every day

KKKody
11-13-2014, 05:58 PM
yeah she uses it to get her bum fingered on redhotpie

Autistic Spectrum
10-24-2019, 07:12 AM

m0nde
10-24-2019, 06:49 PM
-plane tickets
-fixing your car
-video games
-cat food
-ipad air
-diamond jewelry

Anyway clearly a big pile of utter bullshit and totally ungratefull for what I did for himyes, ungrateful

Cams Purple Lambo
10-24-2019, 07:00 PM
wait he stayed there for 3 months lol?

m0nde
10-24-2019, 07:04 PM
wait he stayed there for 3 months lol?fucking hilarious, can you imagine those two going at each others throat for that long?

Battery Bits
10-24-2019, 07:04 PM
*YAWN*

If that is true why does he want to fly me out there?

Cams Purple Lambo
10-24-2019, 07:06 PM
fucking hilarious, can you imagine those two going at each others throat for that long?

how many fights do you think they had where big sherman huffed and puff outside the house wandering around aimlessly in some hige shorts and shirt

m0nde
10-24-2019, 07:12 PM
the funniest thing i read about that visit was that the rootbeast masturbated all the time and came on lisa's floor and then prematurely ejaculated on her thighs the first time he tried to actually get inside her :rofl:

Autistic Spectrum
10-24-2019, 08:06 PM
lisa threw him though a glass shower door after she took all his.money

Autistic Spectrum
10-24-2019, 08:07 PM
*YAWN*

If that is true why does he want to fly me out there?

he's the dumbest man on earth, I just hope.debbie.beats your ass when you get there

Battery Bits
10-24-2019, 10:11 PM
You wanted me to see you then I called you ugly so fuck off