PDA

View Full Version : ROXTOYZ BEACON: *BLOWS CEREMONIAL HORN THAT ONLY SUPREME GAMERS AND WEABOOS CAN HEAR*

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-12-2014, 12:00 PM
any recommendaitons on sum good manga?

cagordon
11-12-2014, 12:01 PM
REPLIES BEACON LMAOOOOOOOOOO ^__^

11-12-2014, 12:04 PM
REPLIES BEACON LMAOOOOOOOOOO ^__^

you heard teh beacon,,, u must be a serious gamer/weaboo....oh lala ;)

jon
11-12-2014, 12:10 PM
furry faggot

11-12-2014, 12:11 PM
furry faggot

did u tell every1 at the IT dept that u take the week off to hang out with a stripper u met online from meth valley, ca

11-12-2014, 12:14 PM
http://wallho.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/One-Piece-Manga.jpg

11-12-2014, 12:14 PM
this is a manga i like brandon, hehe boxsets, bad buns, big dick brutal

roxtoyz666
11-12-2014, 12:29 PM
any recommendaitons on sum good manga?
i'm not sure really i don't really read manga anymore because i am not a software pirate.

Chazz from alol has some stuff about manga on his youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr463-s4OmU

11-12-2014, 12:30 PM
i'm not sure really i don't really read manga anymore because i am not a software pirate.

Chazz from alol has some stuff about manga on his youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr463-s4OmU

thanks very informative, i will be sure to check out his videos. i've always respected him a a poster and an expert on all things related to culture

11-12-2014, 12:33 PM
everything about chazz is so cultured he even has a v-guitar not a normal one

roxtoyz666
11-12-2014, 12:35 PM
everything about chazz is so cultured he even has a v-guitar not a normal one

have you ever read Gantz? Also naruto is going to end soon. they're nearly on the final chapter.

11-12-2014, 12:37 PM
have you ever read Gantz? Also naruto is going to end soon. they're nearly on the final chapter.

im looking into gantz as i type this post, it looks pretty interesting. can't believe naruto is going to end. it's really been a staple of the revolution since day one. i haven't had much time to read manga over the past years, but im going to try to get back into the groove again.

roxtoyz666
11-12-2014, 12:38 PM
im looking into gantz as i type this post, it looks pretty interesting. can't believe naruto is going to end. it's really been a staple of the revolution since day one. i haven't had much time to read manga over the past years, but im going to try to get back into the groove again.

i don't really steal manga anymore because i dont really have to. i read most of gantz and naruto though. those two were pprobably two of my favorites.

11-12-2014, 12:39 PM
i don't really steal manga anymore because i dont really have to. i read most of gantz and naruto though. those two were pprobably two of my favorites.

with more age comes more responsibilities and less time for manga and fun that's for sure

roxtoyz666
11-12-2014, 12:41 PM
with more age comes more responsibilities and less time for manga and fun that's for sure

i feel that if you steal the manga you can read all of it. however if you buy the stuff you want to read. you will find you don't always get to read or watch what you would want to. this ends up making you more happy.

this is one of my styles of like practicing god or good behavior.

11-12-2014, 12:43 PM
i feel that if you steal the manga you can read all of it. however if you buy the stuff you want to read. you will find you don't always get to read or watch what you would want to. this ends up making you more happy.

this is one of my styles of like practicing god or good behavior.

very good point.

roxtoyz666
11-12-2014, 12:46 PM
very good point.
right. it's the only way to see what is and isn't meant for you.