PDA

View Full Version : PRESIDENT Barack Obama

Desolation
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
On Friday, I went to the polls and proudly cast my early voter ballot for incumbent President Barack Obama (I have photographic proof if need be to confirm). While my vote may not have an electoral vote outcome, I was still proud to support this man. In 48~ hours, Barack Obama will be reelected as president of this wonderful, free country. Since most of y'all are 15 and the others are filthy foreigners, I'll proudly claim as the only person who voted in the 2012 election. I represent 100% Rubynetters in the election. No I wont support Gary Johnson. No I wont support Jill Stein. No I wont support Mittens Romney. I may shed a tear when Obama takes Ohio....

I'm love for you guys to be on my side, but if not, that's fine too..

Barack Obama is my president, and will be the US' president for the next four years. And there's nothing you haters and racists can do about it. Absolutely nothing. <3

YES. WE. CAN.

FORWARD!

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
i don't believe your neocon ass, lets see the photo evidence

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
austin tx neocon central

rubycalaber
11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
welp thats me not entering america for another four years

rubycalaber
so you'll have to enter scotland again if you want me to enter you

blumpkin blownuts
:scotland:

Desolation
11-04-2012, 09:55 PM
lets see the photo evidence

Check your PMs

swagull
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
On Friday, I went to the polls and proudly cast my early voter ballot for incumbent President Barack Obama (I have photographic proof if need be to confirm). While my vote may not have an electoral vote outcome, I was still proud to support this man. In 48~ hours, Barack Obama will be reelected as president of this wonderful, free country. Since most of y'all are 15 and the others are filthy foreigners, I'll proudly claim as the only person who voted in the 2012 election. I represent 100% Rubynetters in the election. No I wont support Gary Johnson. No I wont support Jill Stein. No I wont support Mittens Romney. I may shed a tear when Obama takes Ohio....

Barack Obama is my president, and will be the US' president for the next four years. And there's nothing you haters and racists can do about it. Absolutely nothing. <3

YES. WE. CAN.

FORWARD!

technically since i live in a swing state my vote matters more than yours

pleb

timmy
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
"free"... nice joke

Desolation
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
"pleb"
"Posts 16"

yeah you hardly matter no-namer

Desolation
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM
swag in the username i believe you have infracted on the number of times you can use faggot terms such as SWAG CRAY or YOLO unironically - e.g. more than once

swagull
11-04-2012, 09:59 PM
bitch i will cat fight you, or pillow fight ;)

timmy
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
deso i would like to make a request that you not call foreigners "filthy", it hurts my feels

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
filthy australian

juji
11-04-2012, 10:04 PM
deso i would like to make a request that you not call foreigners "filthy", it hurts my feels

quit whinning

leave him crap who talks about politics is too pathetic

swagull
11-04-2012, 10:06 PM
http://religionandpolitics.ytmnd.com/

Desolation
11-04-2012, 10:06 PM
1starred.ytmnd.com

swagull
11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
thats not even a site wtf

Desolation
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
ePiC d0m41N gRaB iNcOmInG

swagull
11-04-2012, 10:16 PM
your just mad that you don't have this web swag, i'm swinging my swing stating dick in ur vag, i bet u never been tumblr tagged

skrizach
11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm going to vote Obama on Tuesday, Deso. I'm a real adult American!

maks
11-04-2012, 10:23 PM
obama is a criminal and a murderer

swagull
11-04-2012, 10:25 PM
oh look it doesn't even matter if i vote, mitt romney's dick son will just hack my voting machine and change it
http://www.sott.net/article/252661-Impending-Voting-Fraud-Romney-family-buys-voting-machines-through-Bain-Capital-investment

juji
11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
why the fuck do you want to vote?

maks
11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
because they give you a sticker

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 10:37 PM
is there anyway we can petition the un or somebody outside the country to monitor the election

skrizach
11-04-2012, 10:40 PM
is there anyway we can petition the un or somebody outside the country to monitor the election

Yeah we have that already and FOX news and the rest of the scare mongers think that they're going to manipulate the election.

maks
11-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah we have that already and FOX news and the rest of the scare mongers think that they're going to manipulate the election.

scare mongers? he's worse than bush.

- bigger body count
- bush never violated the war powers act
- bush did not authorize the assassination of american citizens in direct violation of the 4th amendment

Why don't you explain what exactly there is to like about this asshole? If all you can come up with is "at least he's not the other guy" then for god's sake please don't vote

juji
11-04-2012, 10:45 PM
i would love to know what happens nobody vote

maks
11-04-2012, 10:46 PM
i would love to know what happens nobody vote

it would be a tie and congress would choose the president

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 10:46 PM
HfuwNU0jsk0

juji
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
it would be a tie and congress would choose the president

That's how modified ancient system works

maks
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
That's how modified ancient system works

democracy is thousands of years old

maks
11-04-2012, 10:54 PM
I don't think skrizatch has any explanation for voting for a murderer and a criminal I think he believes he's being progressive by voting for a black guy and that's as much thought as he's put into it

timmy
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
neither of the candidates that are going to win are going to do good... vote or not youre screwed

timmy
11-04-2012, 10:58 PM
thats pretty much how it is in australia with that dyke and that dopey budgy smuggler

timmy
11-04-2012, 10:58 PM
it feels like you get the same government with either one

maks
11-04-2012, 11:00 PM
it wouldn't be that way if all these fucking people weren't so hyped up for obama by a "just because" reason

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
I don't think skrizatch has any explanation for voting for a murderer and a criminal I think he believes he's being progressive by voting for a black guy and that's as much thought as he's put into it

Whoa hey that's not true at all!
I do not have any faith in Mitt Romney. Him being president is extremely unethical. The way his money is invested and the things he could do to serve his own personal wealth and fuck over the nation, it's a very real possibility.
The guy lies on a regular basis. Now granted, Obama does too, but I just get a very queasy feeling every time he talks. I just can't get past my gut feeling that he's a super creep.

timmy
11-04-2012, 11:03 PM
didnt romney fuck up a business and left it with money before it went bust??

juji
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Obama is immature and annoying fake gentleman who would to support corrupted dictators

maks
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Whoa hey that's not true at all!
I do not have any faith in Mitt Romney. Him being president is extremely unethical. The way his money is invested and the things he could do to serve his own personal wealth and fuck over the nation, it's a very real possibility.
The guy lies on a regular basis. Now granted, Obama does too, but I just get a very queasy feeling every time he talks. I just can't get past my gut feeling that he's a super creep.

It's not about lying. You're choosing the guy who has KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE over the guy who hasn't. You're painting him as the 'lesser evil', based on what exactly?

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Also, as you know, most of the jobs I work in are public safety/goverment, and Mitt Romney has gone on record saying we don't need more firefighters, EMTs, etc.
That's my career, man.

juji
11-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Also, as you know, most of the jobs I work in are public safety/goverment, and Mitt Romney has gone on record saying we don't need more firefighters, EMTs, etc.
That's my career, man.

Private career makes you a lot of money why bother work at shitty public if you are lazy?

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
It's not about lying. You're choosing the guy who has KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE over the guy who hasn't. You're painting him as the 'lesser evil', based on what exactly?

The only reason Barack Obama has killed thousands of people and Mitt Romney hasn't is because Mitt Romney has never been in a position to.
Put him in the president's chair and you think he won't do the exact same thing?

maks
11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
That's my career, man.

Alright, fair enough.

Desolation, same question.

Desolation
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
I just want to piss off christians and people on forums dude i don't give a fuck about politics

maks
11-04-2012, 11:13 PM
The only reason Barack Obama has killed thousands of people and Mitt Romney hasn't is because Mitt Romney has never been in a position to.
Put him in the president's chair and you think he won't do the exact same thing?

He might. He probably will. But he's going to have 2016 hanging over his head, so he might reel it back a little bit. If Obama was this bloodthirsty in his first term I can't even imagine what he's going to do in his second, with no more elections to worry about.

Also, give him the benefit of the doubt. The guy who's murdered no one sure as hell deserves our support more than the guy who has killed thousands. By voting for Obama you're endorsing his behavior, you're telling him, and the rest of Washington, that the American public appreciates him slaughtering folks en masse.

maks
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I just want to piss off christians and people on forums dude i don't give a fuck about politics

well who the fuck am I supposed to argue with then

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Private career makes you a lot of money why bother work at shitty public if you are lazy?

There aren't a lot of private companies that have wildland firefighters, recreation technicians, park rangers, etc.

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:16 PM

doctors work with the general rabble too, i admire anyone with the patience to help others, whether it pays a little or alot

maks
11-04-2012, 11:16 PM
There aren't a lot of private companies that have wildland firefighters, recreation technicians, park rangers, etc.

There would be if the government didn't have a monopoly on those services. Would you be better off if you could shop your skills around, play employers off of each other and make them compete for your talents?

also http://parkprivatization.com/

Desolation
11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
well who the fuck am I supposed to argue with then

ramen wait until she gets a hold of this thread I'm in for a scolding!

timmy
11-04-2012, 11:19 PM
There would be if the government didn't have a monopoly on those services. Would you be better off if you could shop your skills around, play employers off of each other and make them compete for your talents?

also http://parkprivatization.com/
selling a public park is fuckign stupid

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
He might. He probably will. But he's going to have 2016 hanging over his head, so he might reel it back a little bit. If Obama was this bloodthirsty in his first term I can't even imagine what he's going to do in his second, with no more elections to worry about.

Also, give him the benefit of the doubt. The guy who's murdered no one sure as hell deserves our support more than the guy who has killed thousands. By voting for Obama you're endorsing his behavior, you're telling him, and the rest of Washington, that the American public appreciates him slaughtering folks en masse.

these people he's "murdered" aren't exactly eagle scouts and choir boys. sure some innocents are going to be caught in the mix but it's a fucking war out there. there's too much red tape to grant everyone due process and too little time to play with when it comes to preventing another 9/11

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:20 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cbarry again.

maks
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM

They do not buy the parks, they take over managing them.

maks
11-04-2012, 11:24 PM
these people he's "murdered" aren't exactly eagle scouts and choir boys. sure some innocents are going to be caught in the mix but it's a fucking war out there. there's too much red tape to grant everyone due process and too little time to play with when it comes to preventing another 9/11

uh huh that's a fine excuse for violating the christ out of the 4th amendment and murdering american citizens by remote control, and I'm sure everyone will understand when he starts doing it on American soil because fuck it if someone was targeted they must be a terrorist right?

blumpkin blownuts
i think obama's taking things the right direction but still not doing enough. we need glass-steagall back already. and i'm pissed off that bailout money paid for bonuses to those who drove the economy to shit, but it's not worth taking a chance on an unapologetic plutocrat that he might not do the same thing. the 47% shit tells me all i need to know as far as where his allegiances lie

maks
ramen wait until she gets a hold of this thread I'm in for a scolding!

She's gonna lick your butt

maks
11-04-2012, 11:25 PM
i think obama's taking things the right direction but still not doing enough. we need glass-steagall back already. and i'm pissed off that bailout money paid for bonuses to those who drove the economy to shit, but it's not worth taking a chance on an unapologetic plutocrat that he might not do the same thing. the 47% shit tells me all i need to know as far as where his allegiances lie

you consider shitting on the bill of rights "the right direction"?

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
uh huh that's a fine excuse for violating the christ out of the 4th amendment and murdering american citizens by remote control, and I'm sure everyone will understand when he starts doing it on American soil because fuck it if someone was targeted they must be a terrorist right?

intel has failed before and will fail again, collateral damage is almost a certainty. but i have a much higher chance of being blown up by a terrorist than i do by the CIA, especially if we wait too long to act on intel reports. we would have gotten bin laden years ago if we hadn't kept respecting pakistan's pitiful sovereignity

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
you consider shitting on the bill of rights "the right direction"?

the president alone is not to blame. US congress & statehouses all over the country have been letting LEA's shit all over the bill of rights for a long time now

Plug Drugs
11-04-2012, 11:32 PM
i'm going to write in "dickcheese" on my ballot

maks
11-04-2012, 11:35 PM
intel has failed before and will fail again, collateral damage is almost a certainty. but i have a much higher chance of being blown up by a terrorist than i do by the CIA, especially if we wait too long to act on intel reports. we would have gotten bin laden years ago if we hadn't kept respecting pakistan's pitiful sovereignity

Collateral damage? He intentionally targeted an American citizen and his 16 year old son for assassination via drone strike.

the president alone is not to blame. US congress & statehouses all over the country have been letting LEA's shit all over the bill of rights for a long time now

Agreed, but we're talking about the president right now. "They do it too!" is not an excuse for violating the 4th amendment.

maks
11-04-2012, 11:35 PM
i'm going to write in "dickcheese" on my ballot

member of the smegma party eh

lnopia the great
11-04-2012, 11:39 PM
when did obama kill thousands

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:41 PM
when did obama kill thousands

he's talking about drone strikes

lnopia the great
11-04-2012, 11:42 PM
usa drones its own people?

skrizach
11-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Not yet

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:43 PM
if im hanging out overseas and sympathizing with terrorists should we really put agents' lives at risk to come out there, capture me, and send me back to america for a hearing just because i'm a citizen? should DoD stand by and let me continue to damage national security until that happens?
because of the information i handled at my last job, i would expect to be taken out if i was doing what this guy was doing in yemen. granted, i don't find the threat of death to be a crime deterrant, but i do love my country. if romney promises not to do such a thing then he is throwing our security under the bus, which I personally think should be criminal

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Not yet

they've taken out our citizens in other countries, where we can't afford them due process without putting american lives at risk

lnopia the great
11-04-2012, 11:46 PM
what country hasnt killed a couple civies anyway

Plug Drugs
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM

greenland

timmy
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM

thats the spirit!

blumpkin blownuts
11-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Sure we're supposed to be better than that, we're america for crying out loud. But there's been riots, hostage situations, bungled investigations, and all kinds of scenarios where it turned out that the best decision at the time was to shoot first. sometimes it stands as the best decision, sometimes it doesn't.

Plug Drugs
11-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Sure we're supposed to be better than that, we're america for crying out loud. But there's been riots, hostage situations, bungled investigations, and all kinds of scenarios where it turned out that the best decision at the time was to shoot first. sometimes it stands as the best decision, sometimes it doesn't.

morgan freeman once said (while reading a script that he didn't write) the american declaration of independence was a document declaring a goal that America is working towards, and American history has been a story of us trying to achieve that goal

maks
11-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Not yet

Bull fucking shit they don't

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/abdulrahman-al-awlaki-death-10470891
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/07/drone-attacks-lawsuit/
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html?_r=2&hp&
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/anwar-al-awlakis-family-speaks-out-against-his-sons-deaths/2011/10/17/gIQA8kFssL_story.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/19/world/middleeast/us-officials-sued-over-citizens-killed-in-yemen.html?_r=0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/drone-strikes-legality_n_1883951.html
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2012/09/obama-us-seeks-due-process-in-drone-strikes-134889.html

maks
11-05-2012, 12:00 AM
they've taken out our citizens in other countries, where we can't afford them due process without putting american lives at risk

we can't afford this terrorist due process without putting american lives at risk
we can't afford this gang member due process without putting american lives at risk
we can't afford this drug dealer due process without putting american lives at risk
we can't afford this political protester due process without putting american lives at risk

Plug Drugs
11-05-2012, 12:03 AM
MNuDygBTMa0&autoplay=1

skrizach
11-05-2012, 12:05 AM
BORAT HUSSEIN OBUNGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 12:08 AM
the risk a situation presents to law enforcement & agencies is carefully (usually) weighed according to the threat level of the situation

if OWS starts breaking windows downtown and i'm wearing a guy fawkes mask in midtown, i'd understand if i get stepped all over by the local dicks
if im wearing a guy fawkes mask and waving a gun around i'd understand being tazed and clubbed too
if ragheads are blowing up airplanes in america and im overseas showing ragheads how to blow up more airplanes in america i'd understand being bombed by a robot rather than the CIA authorizing a team to haul me, an alleged enemy combatant, back to america from a hostile environment

maks
11-05-2012, 12:12 AM
If I swore to uphold a set of principles which are technically still legally binding I would not fucking assassinate American citizens without a trial.

If you trust the government enough to give them carte blanche to kill anyone they want then you're basically asking them to kill you next. We're supposed to be in charge, and we're supposed to not let them kill us.

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 12:29 AM
I trust the government to be less likely to result in my death than some terrorist sympathizer in a foreign sand pit, or a serial killer at large, or even a drunk driver trying to avoid his 7th DUI. The drunk driver is an extreme case, but if they can't pull him over then by all means deploy a spike strip & put his drunk ass in a culvert - if he dies, he dies.

maks
11-05-2012, 12:30 AM
I trust the government to be less likely to result in my death than a bunch of things which kill less people than the government does

Nice logic bob

Lexi Persimmons
11-05-2012, 12:31 AM
fucking hate niggers.

skrizach
11-05-2012, 12:33 AM
fucking hate niggers.
wow you're cool and original

Lexi Persimmons
11-05-2012, 12:38 AM
you vote for a mudering nigger, you deserve to get marched to a FEMA camp.

I hate your ignorance. you're contributing to the distruction of this country.

I hope it gets shoved up your liberal ass. sideways.

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 12:40 AM
I trust the government to be less likely to result in my death than a bunch of things which kill less people than the government does

If the government didn't take out the killers and terrorists when they have a chance, then they just might go on to kill more people than the government.

maks
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
If I was black I'd be a little pissed that the first black president goes around murdering people for fun, it's going to make it a hell of a lot harder for the second black president that's for damn sure

lnopia the great
11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
mitt romney just looks like a jackass and thats why i didnt vote for him

maks
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM
If the government didn't take out the killers and terrorists when they have a chance, then they just might go on to kill more people than the government.

Right I'm sure a serial killer is going to keep up with the 2,000 the government has killed this year in afghanistan alone

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 12:47 AM
2,000 americans?

Lexi Persimmons
11-05-2012, 12:51 AM
mitt romney just looks like a jackass and thats why i didnt vote for him

that's some sound logic there.did you go to public school? did you actually graduate?

maks
11-05-2012, 01:29 AM
2,000 americans?

no, does that matter?

steveyos
11-05-2012, 04:40 AM
NOT READING THIS UNFUNNY GAY BULLSHIT TAKE THIS THREAD TO REJECTHEAVEN.COM

timmy
11-05-2012, 04:43 AM
:dnlis:

jon
11-05-2012, 05:41 AM
obama is less likely to get away with reinstating the AWB, and in general will be less effective, so i'd prefer he be president, of the two

he'll pass all kinds of other privacy-invading bullshit that democrats usually whine about, but the party in power can always quell its own internal dissent, that's how it works. also democrats are not on the edge of anything, ever, whereas a large percentage of conservatives are still preparing to start a very real fight over any further encroachments into certain hotspots in their lives: their guns, their religion, and their kids' future

of course the global financial system is still busy collapsing anyway so it doesn't really matter which party presides over it; governments are incapable of doing anything about that (except closing up shop, which they never do)

but you'll see interposition, secession and open revolt much sooner if congress bad-touches gun ownership, obamacare, romneycare, etc.

Howard Dean
11-05-2012, 09:39 AM
I am voting for me obv

Howard Dean
11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
GUYS GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE I WANA BE UR PSIDENT

skrizach
11-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Ok Howard, you got my vote.

Howard Dean
11-05-2012, 10:36 AM
hey thanks heh :yeaok:

juji
11-05-2012, 03:01 PM
why is jon wants to talk about politics that no one reads his post?

maks
11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm interested in what jon has to say but I usually more or less agree with him so I can't really argue so I have nothing to reply with

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 03:41 PM
no, does that matter?

from a human standpoint no, but it matters as far as constitutional protection - we've been talking about due process vs imminent threat

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
why is jon wants to talk about politics that no one reads his post?

i don't agree with jon on some things but he's intelligent and informed enough (as is marks) to possibly change my mind

blumpkin blownuts
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
that's the difference between getting your info from sensationalist fearmongering blowhards like fox news & newsmax or getting it from outlets like reason that will actually stand behind their own message

Howard Dean
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
rubynet fair and balanced

maks
11-05-2012, 04:28 PM
from a human standpoint no, but it matters as far as constitutional protection - we've been talking about due process vs imminent threat

We're talking about a bunch of douchy liberals running around the internet crying that it's so damn important we re-elect some asswipe who doesn't think twice about violating the bill of rights or the myriad of other laws which were designed to keep his power in check, a guy who coincidentally enough has racked up a higher body count than the democrats' #1 boogeyman-hitler-satan, george w bush

maks
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
mitt romney has killed exactly 0 people that I know of but we're so fucked if he gets elected because he's like rich and stuff and has an r after his name. everyone knows this country has never before been run by a rich white guy and if we let that happen the rivers will run red with blood the moon will fall to the earth and abortion will be banned even in cases of rape or incest

maks
11-05-2012, 04:33 PM
fact is these hippie liberal assholes are just as bigoted as the nuts on the right, they're terrified of romney because he's a mormon whilst obama worships the earth mother and wears a crystal around his neck and reads tarot cards just like them

skrizach
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
I just don't like his business practices or the way he ran Massachusetts. I also don't like the way he values corporations over individuals.

juji
11-05-2012, 06:16 PM
mitt romney has killed exactly 0 people that I know of but we're so fucked if he gets elected because he's like rich and stuff and has an r after his name. everyone knows this country has never before been run by a rich white guy and if we let that happen the rivers will run red with blood the moon will fall to the earth and abortion will be banned even in cases of rape or incest

He will declare war to Mexico soon

maks
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I just don't like his business practices or the way he ran Massachusetts. I also don't like the way he values corporations over individuals.

really because he ran massachusetts exactly like obama runs the country except with less murder

maks
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
He will declare war to Mexico soon

romney has family in mexico

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:48 AM
this thread isn't funny or worth reading

jon
11-06-2012, 05:52 AM

he ran mass. more or less the same as any democrat would (which is why i left)

dude i dont even know what that means to "value corporations over individuals" i dont know if you study much history but the legal construction of a limited liability corporation is one of the main reasons americans have so much wealth to argue about in the first place

in my experience a liberal complaining about a corporation, even in any abstract sense, is invariably talking about or thinking of a group that would not exist and do what it does without the implicit support of government force in the first place -- either some fascist oil company, or the prison bureaucracy, or some other setup where privilege has been given to the "private" half by the very same government they support for the very same anti-free-market reasons they believe are just

so maybe you wanna be a little more specific or maybe you wanna drop that one

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM
thread should be over at reddit no? why is this shit on a comedy forum?

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM
gosh I forgot... I'm the only funny person left

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:56 AM
no matter who wins the election, they'll never be able to make this forum funny again....

jon
11-06-2012, 05:56 AM
really because he ran massachusetts exactly like obama runs the country except with less murder

despite the truth of everything you have pointed out thus far, there is no doubt in my mind that had romney been elected after bush, he would not have green-lighted all the same murderous and interventionist shit obama has presided over

also i cannot believe there was anyone here to inform about obama authorizing the extrajudicial assassination of a u.s. citizen

how could there be people living and breathing in this world who did not hear about that

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:57 AM
this shit shows how generic loser idiot you guys are unless everything you're typing is copy pasted, if not get the fuck over to reddit you losers

jon
11-06-2012, 06:03 AM
anwar al-awlaki

remember that name

because when a republican president is eventually elected, and he or she assassinates a u.s. citizen, you'll never fucking shut up about it, it'll be plastered all over reddit until their presidency ends

steveyos
11-06-2012, 07:01 AM
actually I don't care at all in fact I actually quickly scanned what you typed and already have completely forgot it, but the word reddit is in there so

steveyos
11-06-2012, 07:01 AM
how about some funny posts or did ruby want this place to be reddit

steveyos
11-06-2012, 07:02 AM
and reject haven it's a mix of both

steveyos
11-06-2012, 07:03 AM
shiny coxxx wall climbing dildos buttfuck barber shop

steveyos
11-06-2012, 07:03 AM
yall don't remember what comedy is and it's so sad

maks
11-06-2012, 08:02 AM
despite the truth of everything you have pointed out thus far, there is no doubt in my mind that had romney been elected after bush, he would not have green-lighted all the same murderous and interventionist shit obama has presided over

also i cannot believe there was anyone here to inform about obama authorizing the extrajudicial assassination of a u.s. citizen

how could there be people living and breathing in this world who did not hear about that

In the press Obama is all sunshine and roses, he can get away with a hell of a lot more than even a different democrat could. Some people say it's race, I think it's charisma. He's got that Kennedy thing going on, people like his face and his speech and it's uncomfortable for the media to criticize him. Unfortunately for Romney, he came along at a point in time when it's considered blasphemy to be rich, anyone with a few million dollars is automatically to blame for the banks and the housing crisis and all the other dumb bullshit the ows assholes are always whining about.

TheElJoe
11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
idk a president who likes to play real life video games killing dudes sounds pretty cool imo

steveyos
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
reddit.com/4chanhaven

maks
11-06-2012, 08:42 AM
idk a president who likes to play real life video games killing dudes sounds pretty cool imo

he's supposed to be working for us, he can kick bac and murder all the people he wants on his own time

Desolation
11-06-2012, 09:40 AM
ITS HERE! THE DAY OBAMA GETS REELECTED!! AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN DO TO STOP IT!

Desolation
11-06-2012, 09:40 AM
IT'S HAPPENING!

skrizach
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
he ran mass. more or less the same as any democrat would (which is why i left)

dude i dont even know what that means to "value corporations over individuals" i dont know if you study much history but the legal construction of a limited liability corporation is one of the main reasons americans have so much wealth to argue about in the first place

in my experience a liberal complaining about a corporation, even in any abstract sense, is invariably talking about or thinking of a group that would not exist and do what it does without the implicit support of government force in the first place -- either some fascist oil company, or the prison bureaucracy, or some other setup where privilege has been given to the "private" half by the very same government they support for the very same anti-free-market reasons they believe are just

so maybe you wanna be a little more specific or maybe you wanna drop that one

Well the thing is that I don't have a problem with corporations or politicians giving them breaks. I'm not some liberal wack job who wants some weird hippy bullshit.
What I mean is, that when it comes to Romney, it feels like a zero sum equation where his plan is cutting health care and raising taxes for the majority of the people so that he can create better opportunities for corporations that I do not feel would in turn benefit anyone except the ones who run the corporations.
He says that his idea is to do these things and that by easing up on businesses and corps it will create a better job market and in turn allow those businesses to offer their own health care and create more jobs but that simply hasn't been the case historically.
The corps and businesses tend to shunt the profits to the higher up and then downsize their workforce.

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM
trickle down economics is basically wishing in one hand and shitting in the other then rubbing your hands together and seeing which one you end up with

maks
11-06-2012, 10:07 AM
What I mean is, that when it comes to Romney, it feels like a zero sum equation where his plan is cutting health care and raising taxes for the majority of the people so that he can create better opportunities for corporations that I do not feel would in turn benefit anyone except the ones who run the corporations.

Romney invented Obamacare, and has promised not to cut it if he's elected. In fact that's why I decided not to vote for him.

maks
11-06-2012, 10:08 AM
trickle down economics is basically wishing in one hand and shitting in the other then rubbing your hands together and seeing which one you end up with

Except during the Clinton era when it led to unprecedented growth

juji
11-06-2012, 12:47 PM
niggers vote him

maks
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
I haven't voted yet, I was about to walk down there when fucking work called so now I'm reinstalling scanner drivers ugh

steveyos
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM
do you think I read any of the above posts? question goes out to no one cause fuck all of you for being so boring

skrizach
11-06-2012, 02:30 PM
do you think I read any of the above posts? question goes out to no one cause fuck all of you for being so boring

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD THEN. Glutton for punishment.

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
are you a communist sympathizer? you will be delt with.

steveyos
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
any funny no

Howard Dean
11-06-2012, 02:53 PM
oh hi stevey

steveyos
11-06-2012, 02:54 PM
who are you

Howard Dean
11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
prety good bro and you

steveyos
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
:goodone:

steveyos
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm worried about the environment.

maks
11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Just got back from the pools. Voted for Johnson, and all republicans for everything else not on purpose but just because our incumbents are all democrats and fuck the incumbents

juji
11-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Just got back from the pools. Voted for Johnson, and all republicans for everything else not on purpose but just because our incumbents are all democrats and fuck the incumbents

Why did you waste your time for voting? Vote is nothing

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jTV9M.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Q0YRT.png

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fm5VW.jpg

juji
11-06-2012, 03:14 PM
stop posting about politic pictures, they have no talent

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dCFqM.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jxagr.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fV6F6.jpg

juji
11-06-2012, 03:18 PM
someone ban this faggot

Lexi Persimmons
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ssneN.jpg

Desolation
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HdexH.png

steveyos
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
didn't read any posts since my last post

Desolation
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM

steveyos
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
don't care beyond words

maks
11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Why did you waste your time for voting? Vote is nothing

Connecticut's still going to go to Obama no mater what I do but it still feels good to vote for Johnson and my votes in the state races will matter

maks
11-06-2012, 03:24 PM

Exit polls say Romney's in the lead

steveyos
11-06-2012, 05:22 PM
loser

Desolation
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
zQ-hPNrKdZI

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:08 AM
obama is a criminal and a murderer

marks shedidng tears over al awlaki

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:10 AM
:sad: that poor terrorist trainer

timmy
11-07-2012, 04:11 AM
camorororom imagine if your government spent those trillions put in the war on terror on education, medicine and public facilities instead.

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:14 AM
barry thinks he is being original and nobody ever considered any of these things

timmy
11-07-2012, 04:16 AM
cam you obviously know that these wars and your government are the two major reasons that your country is losing jobs can you stop pretending you like obama and you like the war on terror and the war on drugs

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:23 AM
in fact i have said on this forum before that if i was president i'd cut military spending by 100 billion a year and in my second term I'd cut a further 50-100 billion a year or more depending on the practical needs of the military. I'd like to get military spending down from 711 billion to 500 billion a year at the end of 8 years. still well above 2002 levels of military spending which were like 330 billion

timmy
11-07-2012, 04:33 AM
in fact i have said on this forum before that if i was president i'd cut military spending by 100 billion a year and in my second term I'd cut a further 50-100 billion a year or more depending on the practical needs of the military. I'd like to get military spending down from 711 billion to 500 billion a year at the end of 8 years. still well above 2002 levels of military spending which were like 330 billion
and then what are those soldiers going to do when they come home to no jobs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcny45SRgd1rjgt8co1_250.gif

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:57 AM
and then what are those soldiers going to do when they come home to no jobs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcny45SRgd1rjgt8co1_250.gif

most of them have already ciome home.. what are you talking about

most of the military budget is spent on research and development and military equipment and ordnance, not on individual soldiers

we could still afford to field the 68,000 soldiers currently in Afghanistan

timmy
11-07-2012, 05:03 AM
so youre not for taking the troops home? oh okay but what are they gonna do if you cut funding for producing drones looks like more US casualties of war if you put it that way

steveyos
11-07-2012, 06:34 AM
oops I keep going to reddit instead of nsfw pardon me folks

Desolation
11-07-2012, 07:28 AM
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

maks
11-07-2012, 09:52 AM
marks shedidng tears over al awlaki

no, shedding tears over the checks and balances that prevented the president from overstepping his authority and murdering american citizens. every american is entitled to due process, I don't care what he's done.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
if i cut down a bunch of cops with a machine gun & flee should i have due process?
if your guy johnson was president and i point a handgun at him and the secret service is not within arms reach of me, should i have due process?

maks
11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
if i cut down a bunch of cops with a machine gun & flee should i have due process?

yes

if your guy johnson was president and i point a handgun at him and the secret service is not within arms reach of me, should i have due process?

yes, assuming you aren't killed by the agents when they shoot you reacting to the immediate threat.

I know the point you're trying to make, and it's stupid. This guy in Yemen didn't have a gun to anyone's head, he didn't have his finger on a nuclear button, he was running a fucking training camp.

Might as well bomb your dealer's house, cause after all there just might be a gun in there somewhere and we're not about to risk some brave police officer's life to apprehend him, right? Lets drop napalm on the OWS protesters, you never know one of those faggots might be armed and it's not worth putting American lives at risk to apprehend them. Lets just give the government the freedom to kill anyone any time they want, I'm sure they'll always have a really good reason.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
you're trying to confuse imminent threat with potential for threat
this al-awlaki was actively trying to get americans blown up. before that he was a bona fide enemy combatant -- if it were up to me i would jerk the citizenship of americans who do what he did; then there wouldn't be a reason to freak out over your own rights just because some sworn enemy of his own freedom had his rights taken as a result

maks
11-07-2012, 01:38 PM
you're trying to confuse imminent threat with potential for threat

No, you're doing that, with the examples you cited. I'm trying to put things back in perspective. The federal government could just as easily declare any one of us a 'potential threat' and if they don't have to answer to anyone what's to stop them from pulling this shit at home?

this al-awlaki was actively trying to get americans blown up. before that he was a bona fide enemy combatant -- if it were up to me i would jerk the citizenship of americans who do what he did; then there wouldn't be a reason to freak out over your own rights just because some sworn enemy of his own freedom had his rights taken as a result

The only evidence I have of any of this is Obama's word, which means jack shit coming from a president who ignores the constitution whenever it's inconvenient. He's a bigger traitor than the guy he killed, he's done more damage to this country than al-awaki could have done in 100 years.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:39 PM
No, you're doing that, with the examples you cited. I'm trying to put things back in perspective. The federal government could just as easily declare any one of us a 'potential threat' and if they don't have to answer to anyone what's to stop them from pulling this shit at home?

that's exactly what i'm saying - all of us are already a potential threat. that's not enough to strip us of due process, and that's why it hasn't happened yet - not without somebody presenting an imminent threat.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
The only evidence I have of any of this is Obama's word, which means jack shit coming from a president who ignores the constitution whenever it's inconvenient. He's a bigger traitor than the guy he killed, he's done more damage to this country than al-awaki could have done in 100 years.

obama doesn't make this shit up, he analyzes reports in the presidential daily briefings.

just like W didn't make up the lie that saddam was stockpiling yellowcake - that was from bad intel cherrypicked by assholes in the pocket of the military-industrial complex

maks
11-07-2012, 01:43 PM
that's exactly what i'm saying - all of us are already a potential threat. that's not enough to strip us of due process, and that's why it hasn't happened yet - not without somebody presenting an imminent threat.

on what planet is running a training camp considered an imminent threat?

maks
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
"that crack dealer is going to shoot a rival crack dealer in 3 weeks, lets not arrest him lets just blow up his house after all he's an immediate danger right"

maks
11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
obama doesn't make this shit up, he analyzes reports in the presidential daily briefings.

just like W didn't make up the lie that saddam was stockpiling yellowcake - that was from bad intel cherrypicked by assholes in the pocket of the military-industrial complex

The purpose of a trial is to demonstrate to us, the people, the folks in charge, that the government isn't just making shit up. Deprived of that, I'm forced to conclude that Obama is lying and did not have a valid reason to kill my fellow citizen.

steveyos
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
reddit

maks
11-07-2012, 01:48 PM
reddit would not be bashing obama, go post in your subforum stevey men are talking

steveyos
11-07-2012, 02:17 PM
yawn

Camoron
11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
no, shedding tears over the checks and balances that prevented the president from overstepping his authority and murdering american citizens. every american is entitled to due process, I don't care what he's done.

technically al awlaki was considered an enemy combatant in a war

steveyos
11-07-2012, 07:21 PM
yawn

maks
11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
technically al awlaki was considered an enemy combatant in a war

technically we haven't been at war since 1945

Camoron
11-07-2012, 07:41 PM

they actually did find some chemical weapons in iraq, wikileaks leaked that info in 2010

juji
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Rubynet is political board now

steveyos
11-07-2012, 09:13 PM
exactly elz, it's not a comedy forum any more

doctor remulak
11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I am Doctor Remulak.

internutt
11-08-2012, 08:47 AM

YES. WE. CAN.

FORWARD!

06p2R-pQb0c&start=2290&autoplay=1&end=2312

m0nde
11-08-2012, 05:03 PM
lol, congrats US

Lexi Persimmons
11-08-2012, 05:11 PM
BB where you been?

m0nde
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
bb, post pics

maks
11-08-2012, 05:21 PM
lol, congrats US

I don't think things would have been any different if romney had won, but I really wanted to see the look on obama's smug asswipe face when he made his concession speech...

m0nde
11-08-2012, 05:22 PM
well, another 4 years of ramen ranting will be fun

Howard Dean
11-08-2012, 05:23 PM
they voted to make puerto rico a state so ramen will be getting statehood.

m0nde
11-08-2012, 05:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hpHlN.png