11-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Well, it worked.

maks
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
needs a healthpack

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:37 PM
he was drawing fire because the rest of his squad was pinned

so says the description. There were literally half a dozen other options available (air support, retreating, etc) before, you know, risking his life by walking out into the open under machine gun fire
when he told his squad "i'm moving down!", they all probably thought "there goes the bravest dumbass i've ever known"

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
and by walking out in to the open, literally walking out in to the open.
Hey taliban, sup

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
and firing his rifle in the air to intimidate, that could have been in a B-list movie

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
there was highly limited cover, and air support is not yet equipped with warp drives

steveyos
11-06-2012, 11:42 PM
this is just me playing dayz

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:44 PM
there was highly limited cover, and air support is not yet equipped with warp drives

i saw a bunch of rocks throughout the vid he could have hid behind

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:46 PM
yelling "i'm hit!" repeatedly, what did he want his squadmates to do? Run out into the open and share his same fate?
The guy is a dumbass

dcent
11-06-2012, 11:47 PM
you shitheads have zero combat experience.

you hate september 11th firemen.

fuck you, move to iran you faggots.

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:47 PM

in 5 minutes they could have been there

steveyos
11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
guys chillax it's just a video game

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:49 PM

marines are trained to be courageous not suicidal.
What was he going to "move down" to? What was his big plan?
Falling over in the beginning of the video is just another indicator that this guy didn't know what he was doing.. he didn't realize how real the situation was until bullets began narrowly missing him

skrizach
11-06-2012, 11:50 PM

WHOA.
YOU NEED TO STAND DOWN AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
You don't know shit about me and my immense respect for ALL firemen and first responders.

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
yelling "i'm hit!" repeatedly, what did he want his squadmates to do? Run out into the open and share his same fate?
The guy is a dumbass

gotta admit i didnt understand that either... maybe shock, fear in the heat of battle? maybe to let his squad know that the shooters are on target, but i don't see why he'd need to yell it 8 fucking times

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
yeah!
my uncle is a fireman / first responder in a major city
I have more respect for him than i do myself

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 11:53 PM
yeah i have mad respect for firemen, cops, emt, doctors - pretty much any profession where you have to deal with the general rabble in dangerous or life & death situations

dcent
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
1)plug drugs........ you have no combat experience... .fucking ZERO AKA you are not in a position to question a tactical move made by a TRAINED soldier in the field of combat.

2) skrizachmorris....... shut the fuck up you faggot, you jerk off to video of WTC2 collapsing. you spend all fucknig day mocking the firemen who were crushed under 200 million tons of concrete and iron. I hope you die in a car fire.

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 11:55 PM
1)plug drugs........ you have no combat experience... .fucking ZERO AKA you are not in a position to question a tactical move made by a TRAINED soldier in the field of combat.

2) skrizachmorris....... shut the fuck up you faggot, you jerk off to video of WTC2 collapsing. you spend all fucknig day mocking the firemen who were crushed under 200 million tons of concrete and iron. I hope you die in a car fire.

i cant stand people who politicize and abuse 9/11
i made a solemn tribute to wtc #7 http://wtcnd.ytmnd.com

skrizach
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM

you clearly don't know know anything about me. But your insistence on something you have no working knowledge of speaks volumes to your delusion and maniacal twisted mind. Good job committing to the American Psycho gimmick and Carry On.

blumpkin blownuts
11-06-2012, 11:58 PM
yeah i have mad respect for firemen, cops, emt, doctors - pretty much any profession where you have to deal with the general rabble in dangerous or life & death situations

and of course soldiers, not only defnding our freedom but that of foreign rabble too

dcent
11-06-2012, 11:59 PM
you clearly don't know know anything about me. But your insistence on something you have no working knowledge of speaks volumes to your delusion and maniacal twisted mind. Good job committing to the American Psycho gimmick and Carry On.

fuck your face you faggot, I hope your house gets hit by a dump truck and you become entangled in twisted iron and burried in flaming wreckage.

Plug Drugs
11-06-2012, 11:59 PM
have you been in the armed forces?
I've been in plenty of bar fights and fist fights and i know how people make stupid decisions in the moment; i've also been shot at and i know the best thing to do is to stay where you are under cover

dcent
11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
no I have not served in the millitary.

but Im not sitting back mocking the defenders of september 11th like you.

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:05 AM
you mean the defenders of "i want to make money so i'll join the military because FUCK minimum wage!"

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
there's going to be some of those for every profession
i've worked with soldiers from cadets up to generals, 92's to infantry, and trust me the vast majority love the sense of honor as much or more than the pay

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:12 AM
and which type of person was the guy in the video?

maks
11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
where's the honor in invading a bunch of stone age primitives and fucking up their home

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
and which type of person was the guy in the video?

the guy sacrificing himself so his squad could retreat or find cover? definitely the guy who whines about his pay

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:15 AM
save Jerusalem, save the world

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:16 AM
the guy sacrificing himself so his squad could retreat or find cover? definitely the guy who whines about his pay

i just dont think that is what was going on in this video.. but all we know is what the camera showed.. we can't really know if his squad was pinned down, or if he was just a dumbass

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:19 AM
where's the honor in invading a bunch of stone age primitives and fucking up their home

and helping them stand up to threats from tyrant mullahs, and training them to defend their homeland, and building them free infrastructure? preparing them to rid their own country of terrorists so we don't have to impinge on their traditional lifestyles again to keep our own interest safe?
our efforts in the middle east may not have realistic expectations, but they have honorable intentions

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:20 AM
and helping them stand up to threats from tyrant mullahs, and training them to defend their homeland, and building them free infrastructure? preparing them to rid their own country of terrorists so we don't have to impinge on their traditional lifestyles again to keep our own interest safe?
our efforts in the middle east may not have realistic expectations, but they have honorable intentions
and all the oil and saving all the jews in jerusalem are bonuses of course

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:21 AM
i just dont think that is what was going on in this video.. but all we know is what the camera showed.. we can't really know if his squad was pinned down, or if he was just a dumbass

exactly... not much point in speculating. and i wasn't bothered enough to watch the followups, the interview etc...

infantry isn't full of geniuses but they average about a million bucks apiece, mostly on their training

timmy
11-07-2012, 12:22 AM
saving jews isnt a bonus, its collateral

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
we should also save all the aids-ridden diamond miners in africa from their oppresive terorist leaders, oh wait, those terrorist leaders are in the pockets of jews from antwerp

Lexi Persimmons
11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
some of these cuntz like PD would be shittin thier pants. just wait, it's comin to your
neighborhoods.

niggas

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:28 AM
and all the oil and saving all the jews in jerusalem are bonuses of course

the ayatollah needs to understand the jews have a right to exist
the jews need to understand the palestinians have a right to exist
the israeli situation is an untouchable trainwreck

maks
11-07-2012, 12:31 AM

no we're actually going into their homes and blowing shit up, that's why there are terrorists because we destroy people's homes and kill their relatives. If someone did that to me you bet your ass there would be a red dawn situation going on.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
we should also save all the aids-ridden diamond miners in africa from their oppresive terorist leaders, oh wait, those terrorist leaders are in the pockets of jews from antwerp

look i dont understand why we help some people and not others... why we sent troops to die in kosovo (and rightfully so) but threw the sudan under the bus

maks
11-07-2012, 12:32 AM
if we wanted to stop terrorism we'd be nuking israel right now

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM
i'll admit i'm a personal fanboy of the jews, but they are not immune to mistakes just like every other group of people on the planet. We actively favor them in political dilemmas for no real reason, which is wrong

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 12:38 AM
no we're actually going into their homes and blowing shit up, that's why there are terrorists because we destroy people's homes and kill their relatives. If someone did that to me you bet your ass there would be a red dawn situation going on.

that's often the case in iraq because that was a fuck-up from the beginning... dumbya made that decision to go in, and it's not entirely his fault as he was manipulated by Douglas Feith and John Yoo. but once we deposed saddam we had to stay until the job is finished -- in for a penny, in for a pound

afghanistan is legitimate war on terror. it was legitimate war, and in war innocent lives will be lost, especially when the enemy uses their own people as human shields. there's also isolated incidents where our guys have intentionally murdered friendlies - most of the time the perps were contractors, and i know by personal experience that the vetting for defense contractors is a fucking joke.

Lexi Persimmons
11-07-2012, 12:38 AM
PD, suck a bag a dicks. take more drugs go fall in sour and drown.

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 12:48 AM
PD, suck a bag a dicks. take more drugs go fall in sour and drown.

pussy

maks
11-07-2012, 12:58 AM
i'll admit i'm a personal fanboy of the jews, but they are not immune to mistakes just like every other group of people on the planet. We actively favor them in political dilemmas for no real reason, which is wrong

white guilt over the holocaust mainly

that's often the case in iraq because that was a fuck-up from the beginning... dumbya made that decision to go in, and it's not entirely his fault as he was manipulated by Douglas Feith and John Yoo. but once we deposed saddam we had to stay until the job is finished -- in for a penny, in for a pound

Pretty sure it's the case in any country that we invade and occupy...

afghanistan is legitimate war on terror. it was legitimate war, and in war innocent lives will be lost, especially when the enemy uses their own people as human shields. there's also isolated incidents where our guys have intentionally murdered friendlies - most of the time the perps were contractors, and i know by personal experience that the vetting for defense contractors is a fucking joke.

I understand all that, what I don't understand is how these guys can delude themselves into believing there's honor in that. It's not like the US was invaded and are striking back, we went in because we were pissed and because we could, we've been taking out our national anger on these people for 11 years now.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:24 AM
we didn't send a seal team after osama just to show how big our dicks are, it's additionally due to the fact that he was still dangerous. and there's still more taliban, mujahideen, imams, mullahs etc we need to take out before we can ever get back to normalcy and no longer have need for questionable & dishonorable initiatives like the patriot act or the TSA

timmy
11-07-2012, 01:28 AM
we didn't send a seal team after osama just to show how big our dicks are, it's additionally due to the fact that he was still dangerous. and there's still more taliban, mujahideen, imams, mullahs etc we need to take out before we can ever get back to normalcy and no longer have need for questionable & dishonorable initiatives like the patriot act or the TSA

you actually believe osama did 9/11?
even though when his video is properly translated from afghan saying he had nothing to do with it?(which was given false subtitles saying he did)

Lexi Persimmons
11-07-2012, 01:30 AM
jesus! Osama been dead for ten years.You obvously don't know what the fuck is going on.

you seem more than a bit brained washed. christ wake the fuck up!

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
then who did it? i don't fully discount it as an inside job, after all WTC 1,2,7 were the first and only skyscrapers in human history to fall due to fire. the empire state bldg was hit by a fucking B-52 in the 30's or 40's and didnt collapse.

but i'd like to see a link to this story that not enough people could translate the bin laden videos correctly, this sounds like a huge fucking crock

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:34 AM
holy shit i've been warped to prisonplanet forums

timmy
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
then who did it? i don't fully discount it as an inside job, after all WTC 1,2,7 were the first and only skyscrapers in human history to fall due to fire. the empire state bldg was hit by a fucking B-52 in the 30's or 40's and didnt collapse.

but i'd like to see a link to this story that not enough people could translate the bin laden videos correctly, this sounds like a huge fucking crock

the suggestion that osama had nothing to do with it is not an implication that it was an inside job.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
go on, crockboy

maks
11-07-2012, 01:49 AM
we didn't send a seal team after osama just to show how big our dicks are,

holy shit yes we did, killing him changed nothing but american's feelings towards their president

timmy
11-07-2012, 01:50 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x34265

timmy
11-07-2012, 01:52 AM
i have an afghany friend who also said osama denies anythign to do with it and he said the broadcasted subtitles were all lies and that its bullshit that his family had to leave their country because of what started there over these lies im going to take his word for it that osama actually did deny having anything to do with it.

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 01:54 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x34265

real funny

timmy
11-07-2012, 01:55 AM
hey hey the translation in that is from one language to another sorry if it sounds comical

Camoron
11-07-2012, 02:47 AM
so says the description. There were literally half a dozen other options available (air support, retreating, etc) before, you know, risking his life by walking out into the open under machine gun fire
when he told his squad "i'm moving down!", they all probably thought "there goes the bravest dumbass i've ever known"
air support? :rofl: you play too many videogames

Camoron
11-07-2012, 02:50 AM

indeed
though i am generally a kidna liberal guy (primarily socially) i will forever argue that military itnerventions are justified when they remove threats to the US/its allies and/or crazy dictators. in this case, both. if u want clarification on why i belive this, look up Christopher Hitchens' debat with his brother where he explains why he supproted the wars. he puts it better than i can

Camoron
11-07-2012, 03:05 AM
you actually believe osama did 9/11?
even though when his video is properly translated from afghan saying he had nothing to do with it?(which was given false subtitles saying he did)
lol he said that in 2001 and he was lying like a motherfucker when he said it wasn't him but still praised the attacks. he finally admitted he was responsible in 2006

occam's razor dude, al qaeda and osama bin laden were responsible for 9/11 just as they were responsible for the 1998 US embassy bombings (which being ignorant and gullible you probably have never heard of)

also his videos were recorded in Arabic since he's from Saudi Arabia and isn't an Afghani you thick fuck

lol
empire state building is steel reinforced concrete, it is much heavier than any of the WTC towers
WW2 era B52 bombers are both much smaller and much slower than modern commercial jet liners and they also don't carry jet fuel

literally every "truther" conspiracy has been debunked, i am not sure why this stupid shit still gets dragged out

timmy
11-07-2012, 03:36 AM
lol he said that in 2001 and he was lying like a motherfucker when he said it wasn't him but still praised the attacks. he finally admitted he was responsible in 2006

occam's razor dude, al qaeda and osama bin laden were responsible for 9/11 just as they were responsible for the 1998 US embassy bombings (which being ignorant and gullible you probably have never heard of)

also his videos were recorded in Arabic since he's from Saudi Arabia and isn't an Afghani you thick fuck

implying he was alive past 2001

timmy
11-07-2012, 04:07 AM
hey cam did you know that drone attacks on civilian areas make more radicalism against the USA and its counterproductive?

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:12 AM
thats why we make the drones smarter so they dont kill as many "innocent" muslim byastanders

timmy
11-07-2012, 04:14 AM
your country will be on its last penny before every potential terrorist is dead

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:54 AM
maybe ill become president and kill you in a drone strike

Camoron
11-07-2012, 04:55 AM
"i have it on good authorityy from the CIA that tim abreu was in fact an al qaeda operative'

timmy
11-07-2012, 05:01 AM
:seriously:

steveyos
11-07-2012, 06:35 AM
reddit.com

Plug Drugs
11-07-2012, 06:46 AM
air support? :rofl: you play too many videogames

nigga, my friend just got back from afghanistan, he watched the video with me and "air support" is what he said, i'll take his word for it