PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: Windmills

steveyos
11-07-2012, 02:33 PM
For one the open world open valiant wandering, floating flying sinking swimming barbequeing for one the open world open. Gates walls walls gateS hate blame happy freedom behind closed gates. Free open world open gate world open exploring exploration a party of friends in nothing, friends the wind of the sea. Walk softly as run through a brick wall the free open world free open world. Darlene the free open world runs as the cost of being soars high like an eagle with two blunts a war waged by plankton and small mice. salad grows from the dirt. in the distance a beacon of hope disguise d as a Carl’s Jr the sun couldn’t shine brighter with my own image frozen in time upon it and the free world opens the gates Darlene.

steveyos
11-07-2012, 02:34 PM
by http://steveyelle.tumblr.com/

sex with dead people
11-07-2012, 02:58 PM
I saw some of them in West Virginia once.

juji
11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
by http://steveyelle.tumblr.com/

Life isn't a videogame

steveyos
11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
http://steveyelle.tumblr.com/post/35230480566/life-is-aint-a-videogame

blumpkin blownuts
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
You are dog that makes one detest!
E.T is shameless animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The E.T. is surveying the Saviour's thought! They attack him with the Saviour's personal secrets , they have hindered the Saviour from fulfilling one's own duty! They let the Saviour be unable to live! , What I should remind here is: The Saviour is God's envoy, at the same time is to the whole human injury too to the Saviour's injury! The fact is like this too, the alien behavior has guided mankind into very more grave disaster. What behavior is the alien one to cause the human disaster? The E.T. destroyed in the future the development process, behavior injuring the Saviour caused the human disaster. The development process in the future is the biological chain, a ring among them of destruction will cause the destruction of the whole biological chain , its result is calamitous. What I need to remind is here : Though can be predicted, can change in the future, like building the dam on the river, can hold water ; Dig a irrigation canals and ditches nearby, can pilot a ship into harbour . But God's behavior does not stylize, God is intelligent, God's ability exceeds your imagination, if you think your science and technology developed , can destroy this form , can do at will , the result caused , It will surely be disaster, and you will enter hell , suffer punishment. If you ask , now, how to then can show to God repent. then I can tell you , just Cut the E.T.s head ! Because they are really a group of shameless animals, a group of ungrateful animals! Only cut the head which puts them, could express your respect for god , could redeem your sin !
E.T will say so.
After E.T gets back to their celestial body, their head asks them, what you have done on the earth? E.T will say so: "We and our ally - U.S.A. , China, find in a chatroom that there are individuals that are helping his friend to scold people, that person has been scolding all the time . Because the person that this person scolded involves the high-ranking official of China (though he does not know ), so we help ally China of us, offer assistance for attacking that person in Chinese Government, including offer his personal secrets , his whereabouts , does not allow that person to have the job. Though we know in advance that will do harm to American army to do it in this way. We delete the opinion which he issues, turn into our opinion. Turn his thought into our thought. Attack him , make him give up on the opinion that he plans to write (some are opinions of rescuing people). We have brought the honor and got back to this celestial body." I think this is E.T will be said.
Can you ask me whether you plan how say to Allah perhaps? I will tell you , when I face Allah's trial , I will say to Allah so : "I have already warned them ' E.T has been shameless animals ', though under the interference of E.T and those corruptive governments, I have done one's best to help the mankind. "
¡î¡î¡îE.T,you are shameless dog!¡ï¡ï¡ï
Why does E.T like eating SH1T? Because the forefather of E.T likes eating SH1T, this is called " the dog eats the SH1T , the instinct is difficult to change ".
E.T,your forefather is shameless parasite!you is shameless parasite too!please rolls out the earth!here does not need you !you bring the mankind into the disaster!
¡î¡îIdiot,You havenot goodthing to Humanity!¡ï¡ï
Idiot,You havenot goodthing to Humanity!Only rely on surveying my ideological life! You are shameless parasite! Company you hang every day on mouth " in Iraq establishes democratic government ". Is also that I want to come out! Is that I have written in postbox! it is the same to I save New Orleans.But you are may have may not have,Can add disorder only,shameless animal!You are improper for to play the role of saviour , are improper for to play the role of God more. Because you are shameless idiot!

Camoron
11-08-2012, 02:17 AM
yo stevey uyou got wwe 13 for xbox? ill play you

steveyos
11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
not yet and probably not ever unless someone buys me an xbox and that game because even if I was rich I wouldn't spend money on either of those products

can't have lolis fucked by dogs in new vegas on consoles and can't cruise through san andreas with the rage engine, etc

steveyos
11-08-2012, 05:47 AM
though my cousin being an idiot has a xbox now and might get me one because apparently even being the nicest person in REAL life still gets me terribleness in return

timmy
11-08-2012, 05:49 AM
stevey cant afford an xbox and his carpal tunnel prohibits him from using console controllers

timmy
11-08-2012, 05:49 AM
gout ridden fagot

timmy
11-08-2012, 05:50 AM
wow HOLY SHIT stevey is actually lifting weights http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5jixemQL1qjw268o1_500.jpg

timmy
11-08-2012, 05:50 AM
and he has a laundry basket on his head everything is completely normal in the yelle house

steveyos
11-08-2012, 06:07 AM
cool

steveyos
11-08-2012, 06:08 AM
*and the thread moves on*

Tough Draft

Poles rise high the gay gduducijj woops accidentally was about to write about dick's can't have that on my tumble

steveyos
11-08-2012, 06:11 AM
tumbles the water in the distance great showing of animals gathering at the LAN party a smell smelt for a mile's radius.

there we go

btw matt stop with the generics don't post walls of text filled with movie shoutouts and product placements

granted I said Carl's Jr but if you understood how this works and how rare something like that is and why it's ok you would be healthier

I'll show the world how to do this one day until then I'm the only one I know that can do it

Camoron
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
can't have lolis fucked by dogs in new vegas on consoles and can't cruise through san andreas with the rage engine, etc

another one to add, cant play wwe 13 on pc

Camoron
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
not gonna lie its really good

Camoron
11-08-2012, 08:00 AM
i kind of miss some of teh stuff from the older wwe games like when they had the two reversal buttons, one for strikes and one for grapples, I thought it added more strategy to the game

steveyos
11-08-2012, 11:37 AM
yeah except it's exactly the same as every wrestling game ever and I can have better matches in second life

steveyos
11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I just don't ever want to waste money and I don't have a narrow enough mind to enjoy any type of game where it's the same thing every time after every match you have another match, then you have a match and another match

I can't even watch real wrestling more than once a year

it's like football those are pretty bad games too you just hold the left joystick up the entire time, wrestling games are the same thing

so yes loli bestialoty wins

but you can buy me the wrestling game and I'd play it I just am too old to spend money on things I know take up less than 1% of the disk and won't have thousands of free mods rather I'd have to pay $87 to be wcw booker t

steveyos
11-08-2012, 11:41 AM
that's just how I feel about it my dude

steveyos
11-08-2012, 11:42 AM
how about you be mine and cberrys manager we're talking about joining ring of honor to win the female tag titles

steveyos
11-08-2012, 11:43 AM
I wanna try whatever matt hardy does his eyes are so distant he gotta be on like some secret government experimattla superdrug

Camoron
11-09-2012, 12:30 AM
steveyos i cant be your manager.. i am 6 and a half feet tall..

timmy
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM

you told me you were six four you fag

Camoron
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
no i didnt

timmy
11-09-2012, 12:33 AM
youre lucky i dont save chat logs bro

timmy
11-09-2012, 12:33 AM
it went something like this
Camron: im 6'4

Camoron
11-09-2012, 12:34 AM
youre lucky i do

Camoron: i am six foot six
barry: liar
Camoron: lol whatevr
barry is now Away.

Camoron
11-09-2012, 12:35 AM
i mean im lcuky

Camoron
youre not lucky is what i maent.

timmy
:rofl: faggot:seriously:

Camoron
11-09-2012, 01:11 AM
yes seriously. i ltirally save every chat log ever and i totally didnt just type that up on the spot. :magpi:

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:36 AM
i know that, dont know why you would but :yeaok:
how many megabytes is the chatlog file?

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:36 AM
im gonna kill you cam

juji
11-09-2012, 01:37 AM
trolls always lie

steveyos
11-09-2012, 05:56 AM

so you're about two inches taller than me so what I'm gonna be a manager too

steveyos
11-09-2012, 05:57 AM
you think I'd want a little bitch like Tim hell no what's he gonna do besides take dick, I need someone who can actually take uhhj what's his name house of truth oh yeah truth martini lmfao