PDA

View Full Version : i gotta crush on lisa tee hee

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 12:23 AM
might pull an abreu and bug her constantly and cry on cam to her begging her to go out with me and carve her name into my arm,
jk you'd have to be a total psychotic pathetic faggot to do all that

dcent
11-09-2012, 12:27 AM
I found this pic of lisa.

dont let her know I showed it to you..... I respect her as a woman...... but a woman as beautiful as her deserves to be shared.

passed around so to speak.

http://xd7.xanga.com/f5905ae770032254377276/b172720451.jpg

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 12:51 AM
you're sweet

but a bit too young for me don't you think?

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
love does not care about age or distance

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 12:54 AM
well, maybe distance, you are literally on the other side of the planet after all

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 12:54 AM
i dont know.. fucking msn

juji
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
ummm, Lisa is not sexy as Charlize Theron

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:11 AM
i heard chicks dig money, check out my benjamins
http://s10.postimage.org/jgfnvn3kn/523177_4117567651769_834312415_n.jpg

juji
11-09-2012, 01:13 AM
i heard chicks dig money, check out my benjamins
http://s10.postimage.org/jgfnvn3kn/523177_4117567651769_834312415_n.jpg

is that you?

Plug Drugs
did i mention i am beer-bonging champion?
http://s8.postimage.org/xts17bpkl/PICT0013.jpg

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
well, maybe distance, you are literally on the other side of the planet after allI am and more than a decade older than you

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:16 AM
i am also expert with samurai sword (i could defend us from orcs, bears, and zombies)
http://s8.postimage.org/l1d3yvsqb/DSC00017.jpg

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:16 AM
I am and more than a decade older than you

hmm good point

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 01:18 AM
http://s8.postimage.org/xts17bpkl/PICT0013.jpgvery impressive

hey I spewed on myself the other day, I was really hungover and went to the supermarket to get some vitamin water and I was just outside and there way this fat 15 year old chick walking past me and I just involuntarily spewed and didn't turn around quick enough so I ended up spewing on my leg and she kept walking and I could tell she wanted to stop and look back because I spewed on myself just as she walked past but she didn't and just kept walking

lol, it was gross

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 01:19 AM
i am also expert with samurai sword (i could defend us from orcs, bears, and zombies)
http://s8.postimage.org/l1d3yvsqb/DSC00017.jpgI'm like a feral ninja

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:20 AM
i was violently hungover 2 days ago but went in to work anyways, and started puking right in front of my manager after having a discussion about how i can't take any more sick days.. after throwing up, i just said "hmmm better go find a mop bucket and clean this up, eh?" with him just staring at me mouth wide-open

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 01:22 AM

lol chunky junkie

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:24 AM
lol chunky junkie
eh fuck you that was about 5 years ago when i was prescribed seroquel and gained a ton of weight. I live in poverty right now and am skin and bones basically

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 01:25 AM
I once pooed myself at work... I was working at cyber clean, cleaning inside servers and electrical equipment... and I'd wear these big overalls..... anyway I was inside a server cleaning it and for some reason, like this has never happened to me any other time.... but I just shit myself.... so I put down the equipment and walked over to my boss and said, "I have to go home now, I shat myself"..... She said, "What?".... I repeated, "I have to go home now, I shat myself.".... it took her a couple of seconds to register what I was saying then she gingerly patted me on the shoulder and said, "ok" and walked away from me

skrizach
11-09-2012, 01:26 AM
eh fuck you that was about 5 years ago when i was prescribed seroquel and gained a ton of weight. I live in poverty right now and am skin and bones basically

cute ;)

juji
11-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Plug Drugs, how much debt do you have?

Camoron
11-09-2012, 01:27 AM
lol chunky junkie

like the ice cream but instead of fudge and walnuts it has hypodermic needles

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:29 AM
I once pooed myself at work... I was working at cyber clean, cleaning inside servers and electrical equipment... and I'd wear these big overalls..... anyway I was inside a server cleaning it and for some reason, like this has never happened to me any other time.... but I just shit myself.... so I put down the equipment and walked over to my boss and said, "I have to go home now, I shat myself"..... She said, "What?".... I repeated, "I have to go home now, I shat myself.".... it took her a couple of seconds to register what I was saying then she gingerly patted me on the shoulder and said, "ok" and walked away from me
jesus haha, i dont have any stories that match that, although one time in high school i walked home at lunch so i could eat a bunch of ambien then walk back to school.. The last thing I remember is walking back to school. Based on other's accounts of that day, I was running around the hallways of the school seeing double of everyone, and trying to catch their "evil twin"

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:35 AM

this is the guy that tells everyone new to arguing with him "i read nietzsche do you even know how to pronounce his name":mischief:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 01:35 AM
the funniest thing was watching her reaction, how long it took it her to realise what I was saying and then the very ginger and akward pat on the shoulder before backing away

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:37 AM
janitor shits their pants more news at 11

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:37 AM
this is the guy that tells everyone new to arguing with him "i read nietzsche do you even know how to pronounce his name":mischief:

damn right

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:40 AM
that wasnt a compliment

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
here's a stack of what i was reading one month in junior year of high school barry
http://s18.postimage.org/9qw4w2cfb/DSC00001.jpg

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
so go fuck yourself

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:45 AM
have you ever even read jung, you pleb. i am so much smarter than you and i'll prove it to you but not until after i've had my 2nd beer-bong of the night

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:48 AM
sounds just like me

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 01:48 AM
have you ever even read jung, you pleb. i am so much smarter than you and i'll prove it to you but not until after i've had my 2nd beer-bong of the nightno you are not smarter than plug drugs

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:49 AM
i'd read one of those books a night,
making an educated guess it'd take you a month to be able to wrap your head around the first paragraph of just one of them

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 01:50 AM
that was the rep i gave barry :smug:

timmy
11-09-2012, 01:51 AM
that was the rep i gave barry :smug:

i dont know how to feel about this:confused:

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 01:53 AM
man i am cool as shit i smoke cloves and read camus oh yeah well i can do any do any drug ending with odine/e and /azapam and read nietzche and jung and eat a ham

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 01:54 AM
i dont know how to feel about this:confused:

posiXcore

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 01:58 AM
man i am cool as shit i smoke cloves and read camus oh yeah well i can do any do any drug ending with odine/e and /azapam and read nietzche and jung and eat a ham
one time when i was 17 i went 20 days without eating just to see if i had the willpower to do it,
please, compare any sort of achievement you have ever done with your pathetic life to me and i will poetically illustrate how you are minuscule shithead who only cares about his own well-being and jacks off into a sock each night

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:00 AM
dhdfhdfhasdas
i am jesus

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:00 AM
self absorbed retard thinks reading philosophy makes him smart,
which came first being self absorbed or the drugs

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:01 AM
which came first being self absorbed or the drugsreading philosophy does make you smart

reading and understanding the words of genius

whereas reading the words of someone like you Tim for example... well I get a little more stupid everytime I read one of your posts

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:03 AM
you have to be pretty dumb to need a dozen philosophy books to create your views on the world, followed by telling people youre better than them because you need to be told how to think.

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 02:04 AM
one time when i was 17 i went 20 days without eating just to see if i had the willpower to do it,
please, compare any sort of achievement you have ever done with your pathetic life to me and i will poetically illustrate how you are minuscule shithead who only cares about his own well-being and jacks off into a sock each night

>implying a drug-induced hunger strike without purpose is any sort of life achievement to brag about

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:04 AM
which came first being self absorbed or the drugs

i write it too, i got a perfect score on some writing test in high school only 6 other kids in the state got, i'm pretty much a prodigy

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:05 AM
you have to be pretty dumb to need a dozen philosophy books to create your views on the world, followed by telling people youre better than them because you need to be told how to think.

this is a complete misunderstanding of philosophy; you're confusing 'philosophy' with self-help garbage.
And guess what Barry, every single thing you have ever thought or will think is not your own - but just a reflection of information you have encountered in life. Literally everything you know, you only know because you stole it from someone else.

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:06 AM
you say all this but didnt you quit your job because you couldnt handle pushing trolleys?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:08 AM
you have to be pretty dumb to need a dozen philosophy books to create your views on the world, followed by telling people youre better than them because you need to be told how to think.see this is why you're stupid

you actually think that is what philosophy does when in fact it forces you to think for yourself, because if you don't it will all seem jibberish to you which is probably the problem you have with philosophy, a lack of comprehension skills.

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:08 AM
>implying a drug-induced hunger strike without purpose is any sort of life achievement to brag about

try going 1 day without food and then criticize me

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Tim you are an adult who still lives with his mum and has never had to support himself ever

you are basically an idiotic hairy child

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:10 AM
two retards misinterpreting what i said

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Tim attempts to degrade other's life skills when in fact in practice he has literally NONE of his own

failure to even leave home as an adult... that takes the cake when talking about a lack of self sufficiency and life skills, sorry snot face, you're a joke

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:12 AM
dental plan lisas on welfare

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 02:13 AM
plug drugs is like a cross between boobz and bobhughes. he has boobz' delusions of grandeur with his superiority complex, and bob's drugged out way of thinking he's some sort of deity, g-d-complex

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 02:14 AM
try going 1 day without food and then criticize me

i have and i regularly do

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:14 AM
plug drugs is like a cross between boobz and bobhughes. he has boobz' delusions of grandeur with his superiority complex, and bob's drugged out way of thinking he's some sort of deity, g-d-complex

when i get drunk i like to boast a non-existent ego just to see if i can defend it,
and some would argue that we are all gods unknowingly living in our own creation, and our coexistence is only for a mere instant before we both pine off in our own directions

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:15 AM

qft

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Tim has never had a job in his life and still lives at home with his mum

he literally has no concept of what an adult life entails

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:16 AM
i have and i regularly do

no snacks, no "can i please have a bite of that dude? i'm hungry." force yourself to just not eat and drink nothing but water, for a day.. after that try 3 days, and you'll start to experience what ancient prophets considered "enlightment" but what modern psychology considers a "dissociative experience"

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:16 AM
a sense of entitlement but has never contributed anything to society

he will get a rude shock if and when he ever does move out of his mummy's house

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:17 AM
i have a job and i pay for my own living expenses and education costs, and car insurance/rego and all taht stuff. youre on welfare and youre telling me i dont know what being an adult is? i work every weekend and go to class 5 days a week and you, a welfare recipient is telling me im not an adult? get fucked and go hold a job instead of having nervous breakdowns you complete miserable mental trainwreck.

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:18 AM
when your body doesn't absorb any sort of sugars, it enters what is called Ketosis where the body metabolizes its own fat for energy; the resulting "Ketone bodies" in the blood stream are mild NMDA-receptor antagonists; once your system builds up enough ketone bodies, euphoria and dissociation occur, and sometimes even out-of-body experiences

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:19 AM
i have a job and i pay for my own living expenses and education costs, and car insurance/rego and all taht stuff. youre on welfare and youre telling me i dont know what being an adult is? i work every weekend and go to class 5 days a week and you, a welfare recipient is telling me im not an adult? get fucked and go hold a job instead of having nervous breakdowns you complete miserable mental trainwreck.
:projecting:

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:20 AM
plug youre in love with an unemployed nutcase that pays the rent with welfare money and has no savings at the age of 33(she will probably never own a house)

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:23 AM
timmy, you were in love with some girl on the internet who's entire "relationship" with you was just a ruse to make a giant embarrassing ass out of you

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Tim does not have a job

he still lives at home with his mum and is full of shit

lie much tim

we know you do not work you loser while you sit their sponging off your mummy and trying to bag out oither people's jobs

you are literally the most loser in this forum, you know that right

no good trying to make up shit now to look better

people like you disgust me, you have literally done NOTHING and the world will be done a service when you FINALLY grow up and have to look after yourself and get a rude shock because as far as I can tell, in spite of being in your 20's you still have literally NO idea what it takes to support yourself as an adult, you will fail and fall flat on your face and go running back to your mum, the one you haven't even left yet you joke, the one who still washes your cloths cooks your dinner, provides a house for you, pays for your education... does everything the rest of us adults actually do for ourselves tim

juji
11-09-2012, 02:32 AM
I've asked to plug drugs if he is still on the debt and didn't answer my question, so what's the point why plug drugs dodged my question?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I've contributed a lot more and done a lot more than an idiotic boy like you has literally any concept of

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:35 AM
i dont have a job? think again http://i.imgur.com/w1BTW.jpg
just took that straight from a payslip with my now fucked up camera

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:36 AM
poor boys arguing about who has the most money again?

Hate to break it to you dipshits, none of you rich

and you look like dipshits

rich people don't even talk about money you fucking idiotic losers

timmy
11-09-2012, 02:36 AM
I've contributed a lot more and done a lot more than an idiotic boy like you has literally any concept of
youre sucking the government dry because youre too traumatized to work you cant handle stress you cant hold a job.
>gets fired from pet store after 2 weeks
a fucking pet store for christ sake how hard is that

juji
11-09-2012, 02:37 AM
i dont have a job? think again http://i.imgur.com/w1BTW.jpg
just took that straight from a payslip with my now fucked up camera

You just showed up "Timothy Abreu of NSW, Australia

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:38 AM
a job as what tim?

what's your grand job that has you still living with your parents as an adult?

juji
11-09-2012, 02:39 AM
THINKINGOFHIRINGLISA.COM
is available

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:41 AM
youre sucking the government dry because youre too traumatized to work you cant handle stress you cant hold a job.
>gets fired from pet store after 2 weeks
a fucking pet store for christ sake how hard is thatsorry but there is literally no-one who didn't get fired from there

even the vet nurse

you loser, with no life experience or skills, you literally do not understand how the world works at all and what an actual adult life consists of

you're the sponge Tim....

and ewhat this brand new found grand job you claim you have tim that has you STILL living at home with your parents? What's been your contribution to society Tim, still living at home with your parents sponging off them with a job so shitty you're too embarrassed to say what it is because you have no real concept of real lives, jobs and how people live, experience etc...

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:41 AM
I've asked to plug drugs if he is still on the debt and didn't answer my question, so what's the point why plug drugs dodged my question?
are you the dude who hacked the forums a while back and messed with my MSN password and shit?

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:42 AM
and ewhat this brand new found grand job you claim you have tim that has you STILL living at home with your parents?
he probably takes surveys all day to get giftcards for amazon and calls its a job

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:45 AM
are you the dude who hacked the forums a while back and messed with my MSN password and shit?someone told me juji can actually hack

I found it hard to believe

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:47 AM
he probably takes surveys all day to get giftcards for amazon and calls its a jobI'm dubious as to if he actually has a job at all and if he does he's obviously too embarrassed to say what it is

it all goes back to that loser having literally no concept of what an adult life is

juji
11-09-2012, 02:47 AM
are you the dude who hacked the forums a while back and messed with my MSN password and shit?

MSN password? I don't know what you are talking about, perhaps i never touch your personal account like e-mail and others, i would like to hack troll forum what i want which this forum is not your problem, actually i can't be bothered to hack this shit forum again

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:49 AM
well, either way, i dont feel like discussing any personal information with you at all, especially when you ask for it. Fair enough?

juji
11-09-2012, 02:50 AM
well, either way, i dont feel like discussing any personal information with you at all, especially when you ask for it. Fair enough?

You posted your "personal" pics on this troll forum, you dumbass

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 02:51 AM
they're already all over google, and pictures are one thing, debt records and financial information are another

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 02:53 AM
because like Plug Drugs is the same age as Tim but in spite of being drug fucked knows so much more about life than Tim

Tim just go away and get a personality

juji
11-09-2012, 02:55 AM
they're already all over google, and pictures are one thing, debt records and financial information are another

It makes sense, but you shouldn't show how much you got benjamins on the internet, it's stupid

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 03:00 AM
It makes sense, but you shouldn't show how much you got benjamins on the internet, it's stupid

when you're right, you're right

plusle riot
11-09-2012, 03:03 AM
when you've got none, you've got none

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:06 AM
I just did him a favor

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:12 AM
he probably takes surveys all day to get giftcards for amazon and calls its a job

if you knew what a payslip looked like in australia you would knwo thats the official format for payslips, if i showed the covered information you guys would know where i live and work.

You just showed up "Timothy Abreu of NSW, Australia

the rest of the information on that paper will let everyone know where i live etc, ABN = australian business number

juji
11-09-2012, 03:14 AM
I don't know what Tim's job personality

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:15 AM
$job_personality=$_POST['retail'];

juji
11-09-2012, 03:22 AM
echo $_REQUEST['retail'];

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:25 AM
if you knew what a payslip looked like in australia you would knwo thats the official format for payslips, if i showed the covered information you guys would know where i live and work.

the rest of the information on that paper will let everyone know where i live etc, ABN = australian business number

Actually if you had had a life before you'd know payslips come in many different formats, only place I ever had payslips all be in the same format was teaƧhing and it didn't look like that, see if you had had more than one job that you are too embarrassed to say what is you'd know that

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 03:27 AM
sometimes i feel bad for tim because more and more evidence keeps emerging that he's just some kid with aspergers

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:31 AM
sometimes i feel bad for tim because more and more evidence keeps emerging that he's just some kid with aspergersno I think he's just an ignorant dickhead who still lives with his parents and doesn't have any real excuse for acting like he does, probably just a spoilt kid, sheltered, never had to do anything real for himself or go through anything real

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:33 AM
you shouldn't insult people with aspergers by calling tim one

I've always liked people with aspergers

and I don't like tim

juji
11-09-2012, 03:35 AM
What's wrong living with the parents?

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:37 AM
Actually if you had had a life before you'd know payslips come in many different formats, only place I ever had payslips all be in the same format was teaƧhing and it didn't look like that, see if you had had more than one job that you are too embarrassed to say what is you'd know that

i guess victoria does it different. all four jobs ive had had the exact same format. i cant believe im arguing with a scummy retard.

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:39 AM
What's wrong living with the parents?

its all she has to say but here are some facts she literally will never own her own house because shes too old and cant work because of stress but shes ready to diss a guy who's almost finished studying and about to get into a career.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:39 AM
uh yeah see unlike you who still lives with his parents I'm 33 and have lived and worked in various states over the 17-18 years I have worked tim including NSW

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:40 AM
you also were wrong about the minimum wage in 2003 remember that? remember you were wrong?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:41 AM
What's wrong living with the parents?that really depends on your age, the reasons you still live at your parents house and what you attempt to criticize others for on a forum when you have no real experience at all

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:43 AM
your experiences consist of getting fired from work, leaving work due to stress(mental trauma) and my prediction is youll be paying rent for the rest of your life.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:43 AM
you also were wrong about the minimum wage in 2003 remember that? remember you were wrong?I was never wrong about that tim

in 2003 you were in primary school

I was going to university and working

you can look it up yourself because whoever it was posted stats from the 80's or some shit

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:44 AM
your experiences consist of getting fired from work, leaving work due to stress(mental trauma) and my prediction is youll be paying rent for the rest of your life.um no tim

not accurate at all

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:44 AM
"posted stats from the 80s" ...
i posted from an official government website minimum wage in 2003.
i also was working at mc donalds in 2003.
do you even have a goal to one day own your own house?

um no tim

not accurate at all
kind of like youre presumption on the 2003 minimum wage

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:46 AM
"posted stats from the 80s" ...
i posted from an official government website minimum wage in 2003.
i also was working at mc donalds in 2003.
do you even have a goal to one day own your own house?

kind of like youre presumption on the 2003 minimum wageso in 2003 how old are you claiming you were moron? You show how much you lie more and more, DO go on

and no they did not post stats from 2003

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:48 AM
you're not even allowed to work in macdonald in australia until you're 15

so you're nearly 25 and still living at home with your parents? Is this your latest claim?

juji
11-09-2012, 03:48 AM
that really depends on your age, the reasons you still live at your parents house and what you attempt to criticize others for on a forum when you have no real experience at all

I live without my parents, sigh i would love my mom makes delicious food for me and my dad is my driver where i can go what i want.

Do you agree living alone is hard?

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:49 AM
how could i lie when ive never told you my age? i said "twenty something" when you asked me a few months back, i was 13 in 2003.
2003 was around 13 dollars, theres official records showing that and you denied them being correct. you are extremely retarded for a teacher.

Plug Drugs
czkiijdiUJ8&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
^Tim

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:50 AM
autoplay blocked, nice blank post.

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 03:51 AM
that's a shame i totally sickburned you owned lol

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:52 AM
taking drugs, pushing trollies, falling in love with skanky ugly sluts that want to fuck any guy thay can get their hands on on the interenet... living the dream

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I live without my parents, sigh i would love my mom makes delicious food for me and my dad is my driver where i can go what i want.

Do you agree living alone is hard?I was living independently and not with my parents at 16

this isn't about you juji, you're in another country, situation, are only 21 or something and don't try and constantly degrade other people's jobs and lives while having none of your own

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 03:55 AM
taking drugs, pushing trollies, falling in love with skanky ugly sluts that want to fuck any guy thay can get their hands on on the interenet... living the dream

reading books you still won't be able to read even if (just pretending for a moment) you were past post-grad; doing more drugs in one dose than you could do in a week without overdosing; getting laid in one weekend more than you have in your entire life; and being a much more friendly, loving, caring, and credible person than you'll ever be

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:55 AM
you were out on your own at 16 because your parents sucked and paid some baby sitter to rape you, the government intervened...

juji
11-09-2012, 03:56 AM
I was living independently and not with my parents at 16

this isn't about you juji, you're in another country, situation, are only 21 or something and don't try and constantly degrade other people's jobs and lives while having none of your own

you didn't answer my question

do you agree living alone is hard? Y/N

timmy
11-09-2012, 03:57 AM
reading books you still won't be able to read even if (just pretending for a moment) you were past post-grad; doing more drugs in one dose than you could do in a week without overdosing; getting laid in one weekend more than you have in your entire life; and being a much more friendly, loving, caring, and credible person than you'll ever be

how many diseases would you contract? you do know 20% of the people out there have herpes.. enjoy brah nothign to be proud of being a slut or a manwhore.
also if youre so smart why you pushin trollies bro?
you workin on a degree to get you a career or what

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:00 AM
taking drugs, pushing trollies, falling in love with skanky ugly sluts that want to fuck any guy thay can get their hands on on the interenet... living the dreamno-one wants to fuck you, you still live with your parents and make up lies about either your age or that you worked at mcdonlads when you were 12, at best you can get a fat retard chick who is so ugly you can't even get it up which even then I suspect is a lie because you also then tried to say you got her pregnant but came on her backfat

fact is you're an idiot who makes up a lot of rubbish idiot lies and stories, and no-one wants to fuck you, you project your failed life frustrations ontop people who you don;t even know in a forum where you are the living joke at

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:00 AM
how many diseases would you contract? you do know 20% of the people out there have herpes.. enjoy brah nothign to be proud of being a slut or a manwhore.
also if youre so smart why you pushin trollies bro?
you workin on a degree to get you a career or what
sure, 20% of people everywhere, but thats like 2% of people in northern minnesota, the land of more women than men; there's more hot blonde-haired blue-eyed girls here per capita than scandinavia, and quite a few of them have jumped on my dick

timmy
11-09-2012, 04:01 AM
plug you are so pathetic in a pit of your own failure that theres really no point in insulting ya man, hope you enjoy pretending to be smart and never getting into an actual career working dead end jobs forever.
yours truly, aguywhoisbetteringhimself

juji
11-09-2012, 04:03 AM
sure, 20% of people everywhere, but thats like 2% of people in northern minnesota, the land of more women than men; there's more hot blonde-haired blue-eyed girls here per capita than scandinavia, and quite a few of them have jumped on my dick

whores

timmy
11-09-2012, 04:04 AM
if hes telling part truth they were probably ugly as fuck or drug fucked and he raped htem

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:04 AM
you didn't answer my question

do you agree living alone is hard? Y/NI've been engaged twice, spent most of my life living with someone

I now live alone and have done so for over 5 years now and now it is something I would have trouble giving up, I love living alone.... that doesn't mean I don;t get lonely sometimes but I love my own space now, a lot, in fact I think I need it

timmy
11-09-2012, 04:05 AM
clicking view post is a chore, not reading this one lisa

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
whoreslol

juji
I've been engaged twice, spent most of my life living with someone

I now live alone and have done so for over 5 years now and now it is something I would have trouble giving up, I love living alone.... that doesn't mean I don;t get lonely sometimes but I love my own space now, a lot, in fact I think I need it

yes or no?

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:06 AM
tell yourself whatever you want mate; i am constantly working to better myself in ways you haven't even thought of yet.
With a heavy prescription to amphetamine as my weapon, I have crammed a decades worth of education into my brain during just 2 years.. this isn't a convenient delusion of mine, this is a fact which i encourage you test me on in any way that you can.
I have done more as a human being in the past several years than you have in your entire life

juji
11-09-2012, 04:08 AM
tell yourself whatever you want mate; i am constantly working to better myself in ways you haven't even thought of yet.
With a heavy prescription to amphetamine as my weapon, I have crammed a decades worth of education into my brain during just 2 years.. this isn't a convenient delusion of mine, this is a fact which i encourage you test me on in any way that you can.
I have done more as a human being in the past several years than you have in your entire life

Are you still on the debt? i'm sure you have the debt because you refused to comment about that

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:08 AM
i want you to find some weakness in me tim, find anything you can, please, expose it, and inflate it, so i can repair it and make myself stronger, give me everything you've got

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:09 AM
Are you still on the debt? i'm sure you have the debt because you refused to comment about that

no i'm not in debt, no student loans, no car payments, nothing

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:09 AM
fuck

timmy
11-09-2012, 04:10 AM
i want you to find some weakness in me tim, find anything you can, please, expose it, and inflate it, so i can repair it and make myself stronger, give me everything you've got

youre a drug addled faggot who thinks too highly of himself.
act like you do now in 10 years when you accomplish something, otherwise pipe the fuck down and be normal.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
yes or no?I forget the question

Plug Drugs
are you going to steal my identity now and take out a huge loan in my name or something???

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:12 AM
Yes maybe you guys should all expose it and inflate it

juji
11-09-2012, 04:12 AM
no i'm not in debt, no student loans, no car payments, nothing

It makes me wonder how much do you spend for the drugs? i don't know if you make drugs or you consume drugs

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:13 AM
youre a drug addled faggot who thinks too highly of himself.
act like you do now in 10 years when you accomplish something, otherwise pipe the fuck down and be normal.

i have all the personal sense of accomplishment i need

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 04:15 AM
It makes me wonder how much do you spend for the drugs? i don't know if you make drugs or you consume drugs
maybe i'm a total dope fiend who doesn't take out any loans or get in debt because the only thing i've ever wanted can only be bought in cold hard cash?
Or maybe i'm dealing the dope and paid off all those debts and loans with illegitimate money?
sure is a mystery

juji
11-09-2012, 04:15 AM
are you going to steal my identity now and take out a huge loan in my name or something???

Possibly because i can look up your ISP which has database of customers to find the registered MAC, then i get your real info

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:18 AM
faggot who thinks too highly of himself.
act like you do now in 10 years when you accomplish something, otherwise pipe the fuck down and be normal. I could have sworn this is what I was telling you

what are you even posting about tim? You have nothing about yourself that's real or worth posting

timmy
11-09-2012, 04:19 AM
i have all the personal sense of accomplishment i need
the power of drugs

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:22 AM
lol

juji
11-09-2012, 04:22 AM
I forget the question

I see, it proves your behavior is complicated on the jobs, i doubt if they wouldn't hire you.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 04:25 AM
I see, it proves your behavior is complicated on the jobs, i doubt if they wouldn't hire you.LOL

I be "complicated on the jobs"

you're right

that's so my problem

Camoron
11-09-2012, 05:53 AM
is there rly any doubt left that juji is elz

Plug Drugs
11-09-2012, 06:10 AM
shh

steveyos
11-09-2012, 06:16 AM
again this is no longer a comedy forum

anyway I'll chime in right quick pretty sure I'm dating lisa and ob now y'all best put it in reverse

Camoron
11-09-2012, 06:33 AM

what if you choke on your food or fall down and break you leg what are you going to do? die, thats what.

timmy
11-09-2012, 06:38 AM
what if you choke on your food or fall down and break you leg what are you going to do? die, thats what.
youre saying that like its a bad thing

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 06:38 AM
what if you choke on your food or fall down and break you leg what are you going to do? die, thats what.yes at some point I will die

you will too whether you're alone or not

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 06:39 AM
again this is no longer a comedy forum

anyway I'll chime in right quick pretty sure I'm dating lisa and ob now y'all best put it in reverselol

Camoron
11-09-2012, 06:40 AM
youre saying that like its a bad thing

i dont want her to die before i get a chance to rape an d muder her

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 06:48 AM
i dont want her to die before i get a chance to rape an d muder heryou used to be nice and funny

then you got shitty

and now you want come back and be a retard

there should be a club of you

the fucking rape and murder Lisa retards

Camoron
11-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Now listen to me right now, I was NEVER funny. You got that?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 06:59 AM
you can just stop your aggression and unecessary use of capitals

Camoron
11-09-2012, 06:59 AM
just as long as we're clear that i have never been and never will be funny

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 07:01 AM
you look funny

Camoron
11-09-2012, 07:03 AM
pelase join my new group http://rubycalaber.com/forums/group.php?groupid=16

steveyos
11-09-2012, 07:23 AM

she can use one of my life alerts

it'll probably notify 911 here in usa but uhhh they'll deploy the seals to her house and she'll be fine

I doubt austira even has cops and stuff anyway

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM
reading philosophy does make you smart

reading and understanding the words of genius

whereas reading the words of someone like you Tim for example... well I get a little more stupid everytime I read one of your posts

being able to make shit without depending on others is what makes you smart. philosophy is good for finding someone else's point of view to agree with if you don't have your own.

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 11:53 AM

i'm not God. whatever i am :mystery:

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM

nota bene:
Lisa was engaged for 7 years to a man she never met face to face.
At least mail-order brides get paid for that shit, but then again they are held to standards.

steveyos
11-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I love Lisa

sex with dead people
11-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Because you like horrible things and making yourself more miserable than you need to be.

steveyos
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM
no, it's because I love Lisa

I'd like this place if I wanted to like horrible things

timmy
11-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Because you like horrible things and making yourself more miserable than you need to be.

:fap:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 07:59 PM
being able to make shit without depending on others is what makes you smart. philosophy is good for finding someone else's point of view to agree with if you don't have your own.wrong

sure a sheeple like you read philosophy just to completely absorb someone else's point of view but that is not actually what philosophy is for

it's to make you think in a logical and critical way, if you can't critique it then you've missed the point

someone like you reads philosophy and bends and simply follows to whatever way of thinking is laid out for you

someone like me reads philososphy and can deeply consider the logic and critique it, if you cannot find a fundamental flaw even within the greatest of philosphies then you have failed to understand what thinking is actually required to even understand philosophy let alone have the skills to be able to participate and further the ongoing intellectual discussion that is philosophy

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
nota bene:
Lisa was engaged for 7 years to a man she never met face to face.
At least mail-order brides get paid for that shit, but then again they are held to standards.what?

no you're an idiot

I have been engaged twice to men I lived with IRL

first time 2 years, second time 7 years

you are full tard

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
wrong

sure a sheeple like you read philosophy just to completely absorb someone else's point of view but that is not actually what philosophy is for

it's to make you think in a logical and critical way, if you can't critique it then you've missed the point

someone like you reads philosophy and bends and simply follows to whatever way of thinking is laid out for you

someone like me reads philososphy and can deeply consider the logic and critique it, if you cannot find a fundamental flaw even within the greatest of philosphies then you have failed to understand what thinking is actually required to even understand philosophy let alone have the skills to be able to participate and further the ongoing intellectual discussion that is philosophy

might as well read scriptures if that's what you want
if you really want deeper learning, you'll find it in astronomy, physics, science, theoretical mathematics

i have all the answers. you just have a bunch of questions.

maks
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
wrong

blumpkin blownuts
http://s9.postimage.org/ndag83rzx/tscc.jpg

maks
a bunch of questions.

and I want to have them answered immediately

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey Lisa what happens when you die?

let's see what your made of honey

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
and I want to have them answered immediately

Let's go see what someone who died 2000 years ago says!

maks
11-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Let's go see what someone who died 2000 years ago says!

wrong

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 08:55 PM
if you really want deeper learning, you'll find it in astronomy, physics, science, theoretical mathematics

i have all the answers. you just have a bunch of questions.if you think have answers then you obviously know nothing about philosophy

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 08:56 PM
I love you too maks

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Let's go see what someone who died 2000 years ago says!no-one will remember anything you've said in 2000 years

lnopia the great
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
wrong

this is what i got from my philio class but not that indepth cause i mostly drank beer and played pool

plug drugs and lisa are parrots

maks
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
plug drugs understands what he's parroting. lisa just kind of rambles on about nothing all the time.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
this is what i got from my philio class but not that indepth cause i mostly drank beer and played pool

plug drugs and lisa are parrotssorry but the parrot here is maks and he is parroting me (as is his favorite passtime, so cute)

That is not a parrot of your philosophy class

I got high distinctions in philosophy because I understand that any great idea, if it is to be given any creedence at all, must be completely deconstructed and picked apart, all flaws fundamental and otherwise brought back up to be re-discussed, analysed and addressed

a philosophy that cannot stand up to that is no philosophy at all

if you are unable to do that then philosophy is not the game for you

if you can only parrot something then you are not capable of an actual philisophical discussion, let alone any real understanding of it

lnopia the great
11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
didnt read im having a beer

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 09:38 PM
no-one will remember anything you've said in 2000 years

no-one will be around in 2000 years, save myself

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
sorry but the parrot here is maks and he is parroting me (as is his favorite passtime, so cute)

That is not a parrot of your philosophy class

I got high distinctions in philosophy because I understand that any great idea, if it is to be given any creedence at all, must be completely deconstructed and picked apart, all flaws fundamental and otherwise brought back up to be re-discussed, analysed and addressed

a philosophy that cannot stand up to that is no philosophy at all

if you are unable to do that then philosophy is not the game for you

if you can only parrot something then you are not capable of an actual philisophical discussion, let alone any real understanding of it

http://i.imgur.com/I2p12.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM
plug drugs understands what he's parroting. lisa just kind of rambles on about nothing all the time.

also plug drugs has alot of empirical knowledge, he knows how to apply scientific thinking rather than just babbling some "am i a butterfly dreaming i'm a man" bullshit and calling it intellect

blumpkin blownuts
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

plug drugs and lisa are parrots

only philo i took was philsophy of science and philosophy of the mind. lots of descarte, turing, chomsky. i wouldn't even call them philosophers they're basically scientists

Camoron
11-09-2012, 11:14 PM

i have all the answers. you just have a bunch of questions.
just when ya thought you had all the answers I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS

steveyos
11-10-2012, 02:41 AM
this is the unfunny boring shit I don't want at fjs

juji
11-15-2013, 02:02 AM

steveyos YOLO
06-25-2014, 10:22 PM
this is the unfunny boring shit I don't want at fjs

:love: cag :love:

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2014, 10:22 PM
check and mate,,, shut down fjs

cagordon
06-25-2014, 10:31 PM

:swoon:

Plug Drugs
06-26-2014, 12:11 AM
those were the funnest times, miss those days

maks
06-26-2014, 06:13 AM
might pull an abreu and bug her constantly and cry on cam to her begging her to go out with me and carve her name into my arm,
jk you'd have to be a total psychotic pathetic faggot to do all that

hindsight

cagordon
06-26-2014, 06:56 AM
hindsight

fa real

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 07:16 AM
hahahahah

Autistic Spectrum
09-07-2014, 10:01 PM
check and mate,,, shut down fjs

thanks

steveyos YOLO
09-07-2014, 10:09 PM
:love: cag :love:

jon
11-18-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RG2rWNs.jpg

m0nde
11-18-2014, 10:48 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/d9b1dd9a0f11d4b1b4e1109a0cd9ac68.png

maks
11-18-2014, 10:48 PM
also plug drugs has alot of empirical knowledge, he knows how to apply scientific thinking rather than just babbling some "am i a butterfly dreaming i'm a man" bullshit and calling it intellect

didn't say anything at the time but I'm going to have to go ahead and doubt this