PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: do you know of any software similar to vb5? all in one software

steveyos
11-09-2012, 07:34 AM
vb5 isn't just a forum it's also a site maker and it's all integrated

not like joomla or anything but like vb5 if anyone knows any good suggestions PLEASE post them itt

something like vb5 but within my price range is exactly what I'm looking for to start fjs, I never will be able to do it in notepad

I really, really want to start fjs soon and believe me I will neveeeerrrrrrrrrr come back here but you're all welcome there

I am trying to Google It Myself but I'm no good with this shit, please help me out

maks
11-09-2012, 08:43 AM
there's vb6, vb.net, visual studio...

maks
11-09-2012, 08:43 AM
adobe air

steveyos
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
no I mean like a drag and drop interface with no technical knowledge necessary but also with optional nerd stuff because I would do a little but to start I would want it simple and entirely pre-intergrated because I'm mainly interested in uploading my irl things I'm still not even trying to be near a computer more than an hour a month

maks
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh I only read the title I thought you were talking about visual basic

anyway smf has a portal plugin and there are plenty of other softwares that can authenticate against it like that wiki I set up for gnd, so that's basically the same as them all being integrated

steveyos
11-09-2012, 11:16 AM
true I'll look in2 all that I can't expect miracles

juji
11-09-2012, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't be bothered to help steveyos, whatever before to use a tool, then changes his mind and use another tool

steveyos
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I want a tool that doesn't suck that's all I'm asking for

but it's like impossible

maks
11-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't be bothered to help steveyos, whatever before to use a tool, then changes his mind and use another tool

If stevey is off spending a couple of months setting up fjs he won't be posting here so I'll give him all the help he needs

steveyos
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't want it to take months but regardless once it's up I'll stay there because I only want to make and read funny posts this place is way too much exactly the same as reject haven't now

lnopia the great
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM
fjs never existed

maks
11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't want it to take months but regardless once it's up I'll stay there because I only want to make and read funny posts this place is way too much exactly the same as reject haven't now

that's what you said the last 8 times then after a couple of weeks you delete fjs and end up back here. I see no reason to believe the same thing won't hapen this time, but I'm willing to help you if it makes you go away for a little while.

steveyos
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
k well something like vbulletin 5, I'll try to find more things to compare the types of things I'm looking for so you Don Don ave to start by just linking random things

tomorrow maybe