PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, this guy was almost president

skrizach
11-10-2012, 01:42 PM
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2012/11/09/09-romney-jenga.o.jpg/a_560x0.jpg

maks
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM
he could have kept it standing if obama hadn't fucked up the foundation

skrizach
11-10-2012, 03:07 PM
:goodone:

Garfield
11-11-2012, 03:10 PM
somebody tell ruby to shop an airplane going into it and put it on ytmnd frontpage and have it sponsored and we will all share the money to save up for a forum meetup and airfare and maybe we can all sit around and watch deso ill herself with vicodin

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
somebody tell ruby to shop an airplane going into it and put it on ytmnd frontpage and have it sponsored and we will all share the money to save up for a forum meetup and airfare and maybe we can all sit around and watch deso ill herself with vicodin

it'd be the xanax killing her; 100mg of hydrocodone isn't that much

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 03:38 PM
that much xanax alone or with alcohol wouldn't kill anyone (10 mg or less like i suggested -- if she takes 25mg it may or may not)

i doubt adding that much HC would kill her, her plan is to get to the edge between life and death
of course if she forgets to remove the APAP and drinks then she could easily have a liver failure, which is horribly painful & horribly fatal

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
that much xanax alone or with alcohol wouldn't kill anyone
i doubt adding that much HC would kill her, her plan is to get to the edge between life and death
of course if she forgets to remove the APAP and drinks then she could easily have a liver failure, which is horribly painful & horribly fatal

nah, most adult men will not even show signs of toxicity from APAP until about 20 grams.

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
and 25mg of xanax? Do you have any fucking idea how much that is?
I took 10mg of clonazepam once and wasn't able to stay awake for more than 10 seconds for 3 days straight.. my parents started to suspect something when they were trying to shake me awake for 2 hours after noticing an empty bottle of klonopin on my bedroom floor; and i had to wake up and explain to them briefly "its not possible to die on benzos alone, other depressants have to be in the mix.. just let me sleep for a while and i'll be fine"

Garfield
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
why doesnt she just smoke a shit load of dmt, sounds alot funner then coming down from a bunch of opiates the next day

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
i'm seeing 7 grams for toxicity, and that's w/o alcohol

Garfield
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
i smoked it twice every day for a month and look at me now

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
and 25mg of xanax? Do you have any fucking idea how much that is?
I took 10mg of clonazepam once and wasn't able to stay awake for more than 10 seconds for 3 days straight.. my parents started to suspect something when they were trying to shake me awake for 2 hours after noticing an empty bottle of klonopin on my bedroom floor; and i had to wake up and explain to them briefly "its not possible to die on benzos alone, other depressants have to be in the mix.. just let me sleep for a while and i'll be fine"

i wasn't sure if you were responding to her plan or mine... i told her to take 10mg or less
but 25mg by itself probably won't kill a person, bzd's are hard to OD on except for halcion

i took bzd's daily for 2-3 years straight... xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin - sometimes all in the same day but mostly i rotated them as one would build too much tolerance

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
i'm seeing 7 grams for toxicity, and that's w/o alcohol

that's bullshit. Don't believe what people are telling you on the internet.
12 grams MINIMUM to reach toxicity for people who already have their livers in a shitty state -
20 grams is risking death, and 30-40 grams is guaranteed death -- if you dont get to a hospital by the time all that APAP is metabolized into its toxic metabolite and administer an antidote, that is
you've got about 12 hours after swallowing it to get to a hospital -- for most people, this is plenty of time to come to the epiphany "what the fuck did i just do???" and call an ambulance

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
remember, APAP overdose kills you via liver failure, which can take days.. During that time, medical science has developed such that most hospitals will know how to save your life during that time.
You will start to experience symptoms of liver failure after 24 hours; by 48 hours you will be violently ill and your body will be completely compromised; by 72 hours you'll be comatose/dying..

Liver failure is an extremely painful way to go.. if you're going to kill yourself via overdose, please be a lot fucking smarter than to swallow a few bottles of tylenol.

Lexi Persimmons
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
OP is an asshole and unquestionable faggot.

http://i.imgur.com/4Otoa.jpg

Garfield
11-11-2012, 04:15 PM
OP is an asshole and unquestionable faggot.

http://i.imgur.com/4Otoa.jpg

im sorry this is an official candycrew member subject, please return to the herpetarium.

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM
why doesnt she just smoke a shit load of dmt, sounds alot funner then coming down from a bunch of opiates the next day
you're an idiot

Plug Drugs
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM
i smoked it twice every day for a month and look at me now

probably was bunk; DMT is supposed to expand your mind, and from your posts its evident that this simply wasn't the case

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 05:48 PM

took dmt once and had a cosmic annihilation, verdict: not fun

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM
and opiate comedown was no big deal for me as long as i took benzos or phenobarb, l-tyrosine and a fuckton of immodium

blumpkin blownuts
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM
hey plug did you know immodium is an opioid? it doesn't cross the BBB though