PDA

View Full Version : there's a guy I know and I had a dream that he

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM
was walking backwards towards me

and it's doing my head in what that could mean

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 01:12 AM
He probably just didn't wanna turn around to see your ugly face.

timmy
11-12-2012, 01:14 AM
only true retards read deep into dreams

timmy
11-12-2012, 01:14 AM
"omg i had this dream it must really be important im not totally retarded and trying to grasp any sort of meaning from something that isnt reality"

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:17 AM
yeah I already knew you'd post that response

be less predictable

you're boring

also you look like one of the special needs students I've taught...

http://i.imgur.com/LcbPj.jpg

timmy
11-12-2012, 01:17 AM
dont even have to click view post and i know lisas mad i can feel it from here

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:28 AM
I sent him a text message.

It read,

"You know I had this dream about you last night that you were walking backwards towards me..... it's been doing my head in all day, what did you do that for? Weirdo"

I await an explanation

timmy
11-12-2012, 01:33 AM
creepy old woman sends guy weird text

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:35 AM
he's 10 years older than me

I had a threesome with him once

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 01:49 AM
He probably just didn't wanna turn around to see your ugly face.

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 01:50 AM
the dream means you're going to take advantage of him and kill him

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:52 AM
the dream means you're going to take advantage of him and kill himgood

I hope so

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 01:54 AM
make sure you mention the dream when you go to kangaroo kourt, they'll find you not guilty

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 01:57 AM
make sure you mention the dream when you go to kangaroo kourt, they'll find you not guiltyRoosevelt this giant black guy from Philidelphia, I used to have this thing with him on the phone... but anyway I dreamt once that he had a kangaroo pouch and I climbed in and we jumped around

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 02:02 AM
i have recurring dreams of driving on a forest road and water starts to bubble out of the ground faster and faster, soon cutting off the road so i turn around and go back but that way is also blocked by rising water, and it just gets higher and higher, covering all the bushes, covering the top of my car, and rising above the tops of the trees until there is nothing left but water and sky in all directions

i also have lots of dreams of being in horrible plane crashes, i even died in one and had an OBE

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 02:08 AM
I also have recurring dreams

flying, floating on a raft in the ocean with the land in the distance

and one where I'm in a hotel that is falling down... and I'm crawling around in the crawl spaces... and once the hotel was collapsing into lava

and bathrooms.... I'm always dreaming of finding these big baths and having baths in these massive baths

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 02:12 AM
interesting..
i have dreams about giant bathrooms with hundreds of stalls, showers and bathtubs usually it's laid out like a maze and i can't find a clean commode. seems to happen more often if i need to piss in the middle of the night

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 02:23 AM
interesting..
i have dreams about giant bathrooms with hundreds of stalls, showers and bathtubs usually it's laid out like a maze and i can't find a clean commode. seems to happen more often if i need to piss in the middle of the nightyes I have that one too... but it's a bath I'm looking for, not toilets... but sometimes there are toilets but you can't use them as they are not suitable

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 02:58 AM
exactly - all the commodes are either occupied, covered in filth, or the floor in front of its flooded

can't believe you have those dreams too, that kinda creeps me out

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 03:14 AM
or no doors on the cubical or just these weird unusable toilets

the baths I find are awesome though... once in a while it's this weird thing that isn't even a bath but usually they are these massive tiled baths with warm water

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:31 AM
exactly - all the commodes are either occupied, covered in filth, or the floor in front of its flooded

you're both insane but it's also really generic sounding dreams, if anything it's weird you're both having such common and current dreams

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:32 AM
you're both insane but it's also really generic sounding dreams, if anything it's weird you're both having such common and current dreamsyes it's a common dream

you've probably had the same

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I only dream a few times a year because all my dreams actually are full on fjs mode, I manage to be original even while unconscious

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:52 AM
I dream all the time

and have lucid dreams

where's my e-mail steveyo?

I'm come to like your e-mails

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:01 AM
oh idk I'm still waking up and my phone is dying let me go do my anti pain morning routine while it charges then see if my niece is coming over if I got time I'll start research on the forum in an hour or two

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:06 AM
sure

it will all happen some time in the next century

OB needs to just come back

and Flag too

and we should post walls of text, post weird shit and type MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, bump all topics pertaining to me until we kill you all

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 11:37 AM

yes I have that one too... but it's a bath I'm looking for, not toilets... but sometimes there are toilets but you can't use them as they are not suitable

interesting..
i have dreams about giant bathrooms with hundreds of stalls, showers and bathtubs usually it's laid out like a maze and i can't find a clean commode. seems to happen more often if i need to piss in the middle of the night

I also have recurring dreams

flying, floating on a raft in the ocean with the land in the distance

and one where I'm in a hotel that is falling down... and I'm crawling around in the crawl spaces... and once the hotel was collapsing into lava

and bathrooms.... I'm always dreaming of finding these big baths and having baths in these massive baths

i have recurring dreams of driving on a forest road and water starts to bubble out of the ground faster and faster, soon cutting off the road so i turn around and go back but that way is also blocked by rising water, and it just gets higher and higher, covering all the bushes, covering the top of my car, and rising above the tops of the trees until there is nothing left but water and sky in all directions

i also have lots of dreams of being in horrible plane crashes, i even died in one and had an OBE

or no doors on the cubical or just these weird unusable toilets

the baths I find are awesome though... once in a while it's this weird thing that isn't even a bath but usually they are these massive tiled baths with warm water

:wrong:

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 12:18 PM
aw come on just because she posts alot of shit doesn't mean i'm gonna skip the one interesting topic she does decide to post

maks
11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
yep nothing more interesting than hearing about and analyzing a retard's dream

seriously though there's nothing more mind numbing than hearing about someone's dream it's like "THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN, ASSHOLE"

steveyos
11-12-2012, 12:58 PM
nothing is worse than reading your posts marks unless you enjoy boring posts

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 02:05 PM
aw come on just because she posts alot of shit doesn't mean i'm gonna skip the one interesting topic she does decide to post

I just didn't want her to think more than 1 person here likes her

steveyos
11-12-2012, 02:18 PM
one person here loves her

me

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Have fun sharing your childhood rape stories.

steveyos
11-12-2012, 02:50 PM
we will

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I know what it is!

It's untowards!

He's untowards to me.

Plug Drugs
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
if i had a threesome with lisa my life would be complete

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 09:43 PM
I doubt it

it was shit

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 09:43 PM
untowards towards me

Plug Drugs
11-12-2012, 09:44 PM
maybe he's just bad in bed

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 09:46 PM
he texted me too

he wants his money

Plug Drugs
11-12-2012, 10:16 PM
huh?

steveyos
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
well u see he's a pimp and lisa is his hoe

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
meh

he's my drug dealer

steveyos
11-13-2012, 07:52 PM
I'd charge you free

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-13-2012, 08:01 PM
oh he used to offer that in exchange for a kiss

he's a piece of shit, I'd rather pay

I regret fucking his g/f, she's a stupid bitch

I offered genuine friendship to those people and they are just using scum

basically wouldn't be my friend unless I continued to fuck them, and I just wanted friends not scum bags

I am growing a hatred towards him

it may even force me to quit weed for a time

steveyos
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
I really feel bad that weed is illegal I am going to fix that if it's not fixed before I get a chance because I would fucking murder so many people if I didn't have a steady supply of free weed

Plug Drugs
11-13-2012, 09:40 PM
why don't... why don't you just find a different guy who sells weed

Plug Drugs
11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
everybody smokes.. everybody smokes. And everyone knows a guy who's got the hook ups
just go to a used record store or some shit and start talking with a guy for a while and listen to him about how much he fuckin loves the mars volta or animal collective or some shit and then ask him if he knows where you can get some weed

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-13-2012, 10:57 PM
why don't... why don't you just find a different guy who sells weedoh I really need to but that involves meeting people and I hate that

my own plant will not be ready for a couple of months

timmy
11-13-2012, 10:59 PM
im sure lisa plant will die just like how her childhood dreams died when her babysitter fondled her and she was taken away by the government

sex with dead people
11-13-2012, 11:01 PM
im sure lisa plant will die just like how her childhood dreams died when her babysitter fondled her and she was taken away by the government

Juji's dick will elevated to 100% after reading this.

steveyos
11-13-2012, 11:14 PM
meanwhile look at my avatar lol

Plug Drugs
11-15-2012, 01:35 AM
oh I really need to but that involves meeting people and I hate that

my own plant will not be ready for a couple of months

i'm good at meeting people, but i still post on internet forums
i went through a "loney phase" when i was in high school and didnt have a car and hated everyone i went to school with because they were hick pieces of shit, so i posted on internet forums.. but now idk i'm sociable but still like to post on internet forums, i've got the best of both worlds!

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-15-2012, 05:17 AM
i'm good at meeting people, but i still post on internet forums
i went through a "loney phase" when i was in high school and didnt have a car and hated everyone i went to school with because they were hick pieces of shit, so i posted on internet forums.. but now idk i'm sociable but still like to post on internet forums, i've got the best of both worlds!I'm pretty much anti-social