PDA

View Full Version : I'm so depressed that I'm physically sick

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:35 AM
none of you are good people

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:39 AM
so this might sound bad but it's good, I forgot my vbulletin is in use elsewhere already so I'm gonna find something better

man idk how I forgot about that but that should show pretty well how much the internet means to me

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:40 AM
I went to the chinese buffet with my friends and my feet feel broken because that's how my life is so let me drink a few gallons of water and see what happens then I might get a forum going

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM
yeah whatever

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM
imagine being in pain for a day or more from eating food, what do you have to be so sad about?

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:42 AM
the chinese lady straight walked up with a cup of water and poured it into my friends glass and it was so weird we laughed the rest of the time we we're there

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I went to the chinese buffet with my friends and my feet feel broken because that's how my life is so let me drink a few gallons of water and see what happens then I might get a forum goingyeah

all I want is somewhere to post with other people, and post pretty much whatever the fuck you like without idiotic admin banning people for fuckhead tosspot reasons

I have no faith in humanity

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 05:47 AM
imagine being in pain for a day or more from eating food, what do you have to be so sad about?I can't even eat

if I stay like this I will literally not eat until I'm so skinny they put me on fat pills again

I'm going to have a long overdue joint now, my friend gave me one earlier today

I have every reason in the world, it's all relative.... what I don't have is a reason not to

steveyos
11-12-2012, 05:56 AM
idk man you're not homeless and you got internet meanwhile a baby was just stabbed and eaten and about 20 others dead at least just since I started typing this

that's how I look at life, at least I'm not dead so there's still time 2 fjs

it's good not to use vb4 though not just because it sucks but this forum, rh, and fjs all were using vb4 and they all got hacked at the same time

these nerds here have emails sent to them as soon as new exploits are released, they don't have anything else to do so using another forum software that isn't made by idiots is our best bet

I'm gonna look into them and I'll get the one that's easiest for moderators

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:00 AM
idk man you're not homeless and you got internet meanwhile a baby was just stabbed and eaten and about 20 others dead at least just since I started typing this

that's how I look at life, at least I'm not dead so there's still time 2 fjs

it's good not to use vb4 though not just because it sucks but this forum, rh, and fjs all were using vb4 and they all got hacked at the same time

these nerds here have emails sent to them as soon as new exploits are released, they don't have anything else to do so using another forum software that isn't made by idiots is our best bet

I'm gonna look into them and I'll get the one that's easiest for moderatorsall we need to do is backup the forum once a day or whenever, then when it gets hacked you can just restore it

do whatever, I'll just mope around here and piss people off because they deleted OB and banned Flag and ruined everything

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:02 AM
if ruby isn't unbanning them then he's officially like legitimate changed ,and not for the better

timmy
11-12-2012, 06:03 AM
banning OB ruined everything? more like she ruined threads and so do you...
look if its really getting you down posting here let me give you some advice it might sound a little crazy but here it goes; stop posting here...

timmy
11-12-2012, 06:03 AM
if ruby isn't unbanning them then he's officially like legitimate changed ,and not for the better

you ban people from your forums you hypocrite

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:08 AM
he will not ban people from OB and mine and his forum

he'll make another one and then ban everyone and delete it as is his want

timmy
11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
This message is hidden because LISAAAAAAAAAAH! is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:11 AM
I ban bad posters

man my right knee hurts now maybe I should learn how to get depressed because food is killing me

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:11 AM
if ruby isn't unbanning them then he's officially like legitimate changed ,and not for the betterruby doesn't care about Flag, Flag could come back if he wanted, I spoke to him the other day, he popped up on msn

and you can't undelete someone, you can unban someone but if they were actually deleted as OB was then you can't undelete them

besides we're all sick of the banning/unbanning game

we're all fuckheads, admin especially

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:12 AM
I should fucking be depressed reading all these bad posts here all the time believe me I can't wait to get your forum setup going now 2 prepared I'm asking my sister to not even come over today let me see what she says but it's too early I'll email you and ob in like an hour and a half I THINK

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:12 AM
I ban bad posters

man my right knee hurts now maybe I should learn how to get depressed because food is killing methere will be no banning at our forum if you actually make it

which I'm finding dubious that you even will ATM

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
when we all leave watch how nothing changes but they'll be like yayyyyyyyy *immediately begins snorefest of boring posts*

steveyos
11-12-2012, 06:14 AM
exceot itll go back to having less than one post a day

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:16 AM
if you made the forum we could be posting in it now

and then we can have forum wars

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 06:20 AM
I should fucking be depressed reading all these bad posts here all the time believe me I can't wait to get your forum setup going now 2 prepared I'm asking my sister to not even come over today let me see what she says but it's too early I'll email you and ob in like an hour and a half I THINKlol

ok

I haven't seen OB all day

she'll be pissed off ATM until the forum is done so, you know...

lnopia the great
11-12-2012, 07:40 AM
im hoping you all stop posting here when your forum is up but i doubt anything will change other then you wasting even more time on the internet

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm doubting anything will happen at all

steveyos
11-12-2012, 08:50 AM
she'll be pissed off ATM until the forum is done so, you know...

exactly why I shouldn't do things for people

steveyos
11-12-2012, 08:51 AM
im hoping you all stop posting here when your forum is up but i doubt anything will change other then you wasting even more time on the internet

take comfort in knowing you will never be funny

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
exactly why I shouldn't do things for peoplebut you haven't

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Just because we're seasoned trolls does NOT mean we're all bad people. If you're going to get so upset you get physically sick, do it over something important. Not that rubynet is unimportant, but you get the idea right?

blumpkin blownuts
11-12-2012, 09:43 AM
If you want to fit in, you're on the right path. A little more good-cop-bad-cop and you'll be completely broken down, then we'll build you back up just like us!

:smug:

skrizach
11-12-2012, 10:06 AM
there will be no banning at our forum if you actually make it

which I'm finding dubious that you even will ATM

at least you're learning.

maks
11-12-2012, 10:59 AM
you should kill yourself lisa

clay
11-12-2012, 11:11 AM
is stevey making another forum for another foreign girl

maks
11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
a foreign girl and a tranny, yessir uh huh that's what he's doing

skrizach
11-12-2012, 11:28 AM
"hey here this forum is bad let me make a brand new one that will last for a month tops before I give up" -stevey

steveyos
11-12-2012, 11:31 AM
jesus christ sam has turned into a fucking huge crybaby

steveyos
11-12-2012, 11:31 AM
is stevey making another forum for another foreign girl

yeah, except I'm hoping it doesn't make her fat too

steveyos
11-12-2012, 11:32 AM
seasoned trolls in the exact same way reject haven are all seasoned trolls

Howard Dean
11-12-2012, 11:36 AM
lemon pepper

skrizach
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Well you're the one literally complaining about every post and thread here, so who is the actual crybaby?

Desolation
11-12-2012, 11:40 AM
i'm the sweetest poster ever

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 11:44 AM
banning OB ruined everything? more like she ruined threads and so do you...
look if its really getting you down posting here let me give you some advice it might sound a little crazy but here it goes; stop posting here...

I hate to admit this, but Lisa is more tolerable without that fag ob here for her to try to impress.

But it's gonna be funny watching stevey troll her with this forum shit that she thinks is gonna be so successful and great.

sex with dead people
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
i'm the sweetest poster ever

You're in a tie with Howard...

clay
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
do you guys remember when marnie was the love of steveys life, and he was going to move to england to live with her?

maks
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7HOuQ.jpg

skrizach
11-12-2012, 11:49 AM
do you guys remember when lisa was the love of steveys life, and he was going to move to australia to live with her?

maks
11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
marnie has shitty taste in men but I think even she would gag at the thought of being with stevey

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Just because we're seasoned trolls does NOT mean we're all bad people. If you're going to get so upset you get physically sick, do it over something important. Not that rubynet is unimportant, but you get the idea right?oh none of it was about any of you or online

steveyos
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM
sure is a lot of unfunny posts going on