PDA

View Full Version : hey rubynet!

Desolation
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM
i figure i'll probably never meet most of y'all so i'll just tell you this here, you are absolutely amazing. everything about you is fantastic. your positivity and energy lift me up on days where i'd otherwise just be a miserable mess. i've been in a horrible depression for the last few months of my life and your fun loving attitude you hold in your threads is so inspiring to me. it makes me smile. you are beautiful. thank you so much. i just wanted you to know you mean a lot to some people <3

sex with dead people
11-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Do you think your depression might actually be caused by this forum?

maks
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
lets fuck

Lexi Persimmons
11-14-2012, 01:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ne7bj.jpg

Garfield
11-14-2012, 01:17 PM
get well sarah

steveyos
11-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Do you think your depression might actually be caused by this forum?

it's fucking murder on people who want to read funny posts I can tell you that much

juji
11-14-2012, 03:49 PM
it's fucking murder on people who want to read funny posts I can tell you that much

Keep whining between funny and unfunny that you never know anything

skrizach
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Glad to be of service and able to help a friend indeed.

steveyos
11-14-2012, 04:08 PM

blumpkin blownuts
11-14-2012, 04:13 PM
deso you've been my number 1 since the early mtic days

maks
11-14-2012, 04:18 PM
forum star

juji
11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
i figure i'll probably never meet most of y'all so i'll just tell you this here, you are absolutely amazing. everything about you is fantastic. your positivity and energy lift me up on days where i'd otherwise just be a miserable mess. i've been in a horrible depression for the last few months of my life and your fun loving attitude you hold in your threads is so inspiring to me. it makes me smile. you are beautiful. thank you so much. i just wanted you to know you mean a lot to some people <3

maks
11-14-2012, 04:25 PM
i hope everyone here knows, that my husband knows everything i do on the internet, and this is harrassment and libel, and i will find out who sent these, and i am in the process of looking for a lawyer right now. yes, anything you put or send on facebook is protected by law, same as e-mail. the accusations are lies, and the pictures are from YEARS ago. i have it narrowed down to who would have sent this letter, and you know who you are, and you WILL be hearing from my lawyer. it's one thing to send out a link to all the pics, it's another to lie and accuse me of being an unfaithful wife, and accuse me of cheating while my husband is away when i have chat logs where i constantly remind people that i am happily married and will not participate in any lewd behavior. expect to hear from my lawyer oh so "brave troll".

jon
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
maybe you just need a better job

jon
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
and a slam pig or two

timmy
11-14-2012, 08:30 PM

Desolation
06-20-2014, 01:20 AM