PDA

View Full Version : Ruby, what say you about ALCATRAZ?

VeritechRyan
02-09-2012, 12:02 AM
me and Tammy LOVE it.
partly because we lived about 2 hours south of San Fran, and visiting Alcatraz was fun.

rootbeer
02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
did you catch any disturbing EVP's?

terror baby
02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I lived an hr from san francisco but I never got to go to alcatraz, I did see it from the bay though

boobz
02-09-2012, 06:07 PM
ALCATRAZ: THE GAME

nifkin
02-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I looked at two or three recent threads complaining about how dead this site is. It has been four hours since anyone has posted and it's only 9:22 PM on the East Coast. There have been many posting outages in prime time posting.

I was going to make taunting posts about RC's failure and the dead site threads a birthday present tribute to me but this site has devolved way beyond being worth mocking anymore to the point I feel sorry for the people who still come here. FJS has out posted RC in the last week and the lizard immigration to RC seems permanent. I could say that FJS and RH wins again but this site has gone beyond that. You poor egotistical children are fish out of water having to deal with foreign influences (aka: the rest of the internet let alone the real world).

The best thing all three of the sister fail sites (FJS, RH and RC) can do is merge. You people don't want to believe me when I say that you are nothing more than a younger generation of lizard people. Big corporations got past their egos and merged. Why even previously sovereign European nations are gradually merging. If they can get past their pride and ego problems, so to can the members of the three sisters fail sites. The quality over quantity argument doesn't hold water when no one posts for an entire weekday evening.

You people will no longer have me around much to humble you folks so you are going to have to learn humility and wisdom on your own which is do the sensible thing by merging sites.

Camoron
02-09-2012, 09:37 PM
jorge garcia's talents are wasted in a procedural crime drama (only with a Lost twist but its still episodic so its boring)

VeritechRyan
02-09-2012, 09:41 PM
yeah, but he plays his role pretty good. for what he does, kinda being a cowardly comic book guy.
hes like comic book guy on the simpsons, only mexican.
and real

Camoron
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
i just giot netflix so im watching Battlestar Galctica

rubycalaber
02-10-2012, 02:31 AM
I watched the first ep and I didn't really grab me, seemed a pretty typical "catch the suspect of the week" show and the mystery seemed like any random Fringe episode, might watch more sometime though

good to see Jorge Garcia still getting work since he is a great actor but there's not many roles out there for steven yelle looking fatties out there

rootbeer
02-10-2012, 05:50 PM
what the hell are you even talking about

boobz
02-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I looked at two or three recent threads complaining about how dead this site is. It has been four hours since anyone has posted and it's only 9:22 PM on the East Coast. There have been many posting outages in prime time posting.

I was going to make taunting posts about RC's failure and the dead site threads a birthday present tribute to me but this site has devolved way beyond being worth mocking anymore to the point I feel sorry for the people who still come here. FJS has out posted RC in the last week and the lizard immigration to RC seems permanent. I could say that FJS and RH wins again but this site has gone beyond that. You poor egotistical children are fish out of water having to deal with foreign influences (aka: the rest of the internet let alone the real world).

The best thing all three of the sister fail sites (FJS, RH and RC) can do is merge. You people don't want to believe me when I say that you are nothing more than a younger generation of lizard people. Big corporations got past their egos and merged. Why even previously sovereign European nations are gradually merging. If they can get past their pride and ego problems, so to can the members of the three sisters fail sites. The quality over quantity argument doesn't hold water when no one posts for an entire weekday evening.

You people will no longer have me around much to humble you folks so you are going to have to learn humility and wisdom on your own which is do the sensible thing by merging sites.

lolwut?

Camoron
02-10-2012, 09:15 PM
ruby did you watch the river? dont watch it it sucks, lost ripoff and not scary and its stupid and the charactwers are boring seriously dont watch it

m0nde
02-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I watched the first ep and I didn't really grab me, seemed a pretty typical "catch the suspect of the week" show and the mystery seemed like any random Fringe episode, might watch more sometime though

good to see Jorge Garcia still getting work since he is a great actor but there's not many roles out there for steven yelle looking fatties out therebetter watch him while you can before he succumbs to nut cancer :(