PDA

View Full Version : got a taxi home and it was a cool black dude

timmy
11-16-2012, 07:46 AM
he pretty much said israel is raping palestine and that its not religious to murder people to take over holy ground(jerusalem) that they already had access to..
did i mention he was really swell

timmy
11-16-2012, 07:46 AM
inb4 lexi calls me subhuman scum for thinking a black dude was a pretty cool guy

maks
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
the one nice thing about obama is he doesn't kiss israel's ass nearly as much as romney would have. I mean we're still way too involved with them but romney would have travelled there and personally sucked the dicks of every single citizen

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:19 AM
America supports Israel simply because Israel is fighting an enemy of America... one of the oldest war techniques in the book, have another nation defeat your enemy for you.

As soon as that is done America will fuck over Israel and take it for all it's worth if it doesn't do as America says.

maks
11-16-2012, 09:36 AM
since when is palestine our enemy?

also, the rest of the middle east is only our enemy because we support israel. read a newspaper sometime.

sex with dead people
11-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Lisa supports faggots simply because she's a faggot... one of the oldest faggot techniques in the book, have another faggot be your faggot for you.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:48 AM

also, the rest of the middle east is only our enemy because we support israel. read a newspaper sometime.holy shit

I'm not going to sit here and give you a fucking history lesson

google it, this is a war that has been going on for a very long time, but you would need to study it going back to the end of WW2... not in the fucking newspaper

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:52 AM
at LEAST the end of WW2

it's been going on even longer than that with palestine

maks
11-16-2012, 09:55 AM
holy shit

I'm not going to sit here and give you a fucking history lesson

google it, this is a war that has been going on for a very long time, but you would need to study it going back to the end of WW2... not in the fucking newspaper

No, it goes back to the Six Day War, more than 20 years after the end of world war 2

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:03 AM
no it goes back to the late 1800's maks

maks
11-16-2012, 10:10 AM
so you're saying we are at war with palestine and have been ever since they were an english colony?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
lol, very good.

Yes but I'm saying it all goes back to then... the politics, the factions, the to and fro of the sides, the involvement of other nations and why they became involved, the reasons... the longer you look back into it gives the background and the reasons for the wars that are fought today

America supports Israel because Israel is at war with a current enemy of America, it is cheaper and easier to support another country at war with your enemy than to fight them yourself

America supports Israel for this reason alone and not through any love of Israel.

maks
11-16-2012, 10:21 AM
god you're stupid

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:22 AM
no I don't think so

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
but of course you are free to your own interpretation of historical and current events

but rather than saying Israel supports America in the war, I'd dare to say, and call me crazy, but I dare to say that it is the other way around

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:29 AM
the one nice thing about obama is he doesn't kiss israel's ass nearly as much as romney would have. I mean we're still way too involved with them but romney would have travelled there and personally sucked the dicks of every single citizenObama is not in control of the world's wars

he has done a LOT not to escalate and to try and decompress a war that was about to become another world war under Bush, he is a very good foreign diplomat but he's not king of the whole world.

sex with dead people
11-16-2012, 11:01 AM
god you're stupid

Lexi Persimmons
11-16-2012, 11:10 AM
he pretty much said israel is raping palestine and that its not religious to murder people to take over holy ground(jerusalem) that they already had access to..
did i mention he was really swell

did you get some swell black taxi knob?

terror baby
11-16-2012, 11:11 AM

also, the rest of the middle east is only our enemy because we support israel. read a newspaper sometime.

you people are our enemy because you allow your women to wear whatever they want and we don't want our women getting any ideas from your women.

timmy
11-16-2012, 05:33 PM
wait a second here so lisa is a retard that believes that before israel encroached land from palestine that they were already enemies of usa? really?

also the "we got kicked off our land and we're taking it back" argument from the jews is simple... the majority of them are NOT descendants of jews who originate from around jerusalem. jews were not only from canaan.

also with them using that argument why dont chrsitans start spouting "jesus was born in bethlehem so um we pretty much own land that we dont actually own" and do unto the jews what the jews do unto others. not sure what point im tryigggt to make well i tell you one point lisa is retarded

did you get some swell black taxi knob?
umm yea he was "swell" thats what i meant

you people are our enemy because you allow your women to wear whatever they want and we don't want our women getting any ideas from your women.
terrorslut

juji
11-16-2012, 06:09 PM
I remember the american politics who were christians are forced to support Israel because Jerusalem is a place where Jesus lives, in the future Jesus will rise and is going to visit USA.

Otherwise if they don't support Israel, then Israel will be taken down by muslism and destroy any holy places and replace them to Mohammed.

juji
11-16-2012, 06:10 PM
USA! USA! USA! JESUS RULES!

juji
11-16-2012, 06:10 PM
If Jesus is resurrected, US governement will claim Jesus becomes first class american citizen

juji
11-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Then, Jesus automatically becomes President of the USA and remove current president inmediatly

juji
11-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Jesus' presidency is permanent until he dies but he will be resurrected again

Lexi Persimmons
11-16-2012, 06:14 PM
bomb Mexico.

juji
11-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Mexico needs to be annexed to USA and clean the ugly ethnic.

Lexi, i don't know who you are but you seem a shit and try hard poster, worse than Cody

timmy
11-16-2012, 06:23 PM
comparing someone to cody is a mega diss

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Mexico needs to be annexed to USA and clean the ugly ethnic.

Lexi, i don't know who you are but you seem a shit and try hard poster, worse than CodyLOL

you noticed

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:13 PM
wait a second here so lisa is a retard that believes that before israel encroached land from palestine that they were already enemies of usa? really?

also the "we got kicked off our land and we're taking it back" argument from the jews is simple... the majority of them are NOT descendants of jews who originate from around jerusalem. jews were not only from canaan.

also with them using that argument why dont chrsitans start spouting "jesus was born in bethlehem so um we pretty much own land that we dont actually own" and do unto the jews what the jews do unto others. not sure what point im tryigggt to make well i tell you one point lisa is retarded

umm yea he was "swell" thats what i meant

terrorslutduuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hey tard show us all where I said that

fucking moron

no

I didn;t even read half of that to realise how fucking retarded you are, the rest wasn't even worth reading, please if you're going to make idiotic opinions do not project them onto me, my brain is simply not as god damn stupid as that, that is all you

fucking idiotic loser

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 09:14 PM
LOL @ all juji's comments

timmy
11-16-2012, 10:04 PM
lisa thinks as long as you can claim a land is your holy ground you can wage war and its totally acceptable to kill innocents

timmy
11-16-2012, 10:05 PM
jews lived in palestine before it was encroached by zionists

juji
11-16-2012, 10:14 PM
hebrew troops are well trained than US troops

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:23 PM
lisa thinks as long as you can claim a land is your holy ground you can wage war and its totally acceptable to kill innocents
Nope that's your own idiocy not mine

You are so god damn stupid

maks
11-16-2012, 10:35 PM
what clump is actually claiming is that we are at war with the region known as palestine and have been for over 100 years even when it was a colony of our oldest and strongest ally

maks
11-16-2012, 10:35 PM
today I learned you can go to war with a british colony while remaining best friends with britian, no wonder they lost their empire

blumpkin blownuts
11-16-2012, 10:48 PM
jews lived in palestine before it was encroached by zionists

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 10:55 PM
what clump is actually claiming is that we are at war with the region known as palestine and have been for over 100 years even when it was a colony of our oldest and strongest ally*YAWN*

Nope.

What I said and claimed is all here written by me in plain text and not in the retarded imagination of dipshits like you and Tim.

Great thing about a thread where all my posts and everything I said is in plain text for all to see... you can't really put words in my mouth that I never said or claimed.

This is a giant bore me talking to stupid people like you about a subject I've gotten high distinctions in.

blumpkin blownuts
11-16-2012, 10:56 PM
nobody reads most of your posts anyway, so whatever maks and tim infer out loud pretty much goes

maks
11-16-2012, 10:58 PM
no it goes back to the late 1800's maks

so you're saying we are at war with palestine and have been ever since they were an english colony?

lol, very good.

Yes

god you're stupid

blumpkin blownuts
11-16-2012, 10:59 PM
god she's stupid

maks
11-16-2012, 11:00 PM
over 100 years, that's a pretty fucking long war against a little sliver of desert...

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Mmmmm yes take random fragmented words out of context and post them, that proves it, you could also quote random words and say I said "I fucked you in your retard head".... Pretty sure I posted all those words in this thread too

Fact is a simple scroll can verify exactly what I said and ignorance is not really the greatest display of intelligence as you seem to suppose is

I would have thought after all these hours of you actually googling this stuff you'd come up with something better, see I think that's where you are going wrong, you are making up imaginary shit instead of actually reading the history so that you have even the slightest clue what you are TRYING to talk about

blumpkin blownuts
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Mmmmm yes take random fragmented words out of context and post them, that proves it, you could also quote random words and say I said "I fucked you in your retard head".... Pretty sure I posted all those words in this thread too

Fact is a simple scroll can verify exactly what I said and ignorance is not really the greatest display of intelligence as you seem to suppose is

I would have thought after all these hours of you actually googling this stuff you'd come up with something better, see I think that's where you are going wrong, you are making up imaginary shit instead of actually reading the history so that you have even the slightest clue what you are TRYING to talk about

http://i.imgur.com/I2p12.jpg

maks
11-16-2012, 11:16 PM

:backpedal:

Lexi Persimmons
11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
lisa is a retarded fucking stoner commie. Fucking human trash.

maks
11-16-2012, 11:21 PM
please stop calling her lisa, it's a slur and she finds it offensive. her name is clump.

blumpkin blownuts
11-16-2012, 11:22 PM
shes clump shes clump shes clump she might be dead

Lexi Persimmons
11-16-2012, 11:23 PM
clump of stoner shit.

maks
11-16-2012, 11:28 PM
shes clump shes clump shes clump she might be dead

if only...

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
09-28-2017, 09:40 AM